Just inOn sale
- CALYPSO St. Barth Datca Knit Paneled Maxi SkirtAchieve the epitome of casual elegance in this soft knit maxi skirt. Silhouetted with four panels, this skirt lends a lofty figure flattering fit. Wide elastic waistband houses a cotton draw cord, accented with a sequined crochet pom pom at trim. Full-bodied and comfortable, this piece will magnetize your wardrobe with unexpected style.
- CALYPSO St. Barth Datca Knit Maxi SkirtAchieve the epitome of casual elegance in this soft knit maxi skirt. Silhouetted with four panels, this skirt lends a lofty figure flattering fit. Wide elastic waistband houses a cotton draw cord, accented with a sequined crochet pom pom at trim. Full-bodied and comfortable, this piece will magnetize your cold weather wardrobe with unexpected style.
- CALYPSO St. Barth Nogi Paisley Printed Silk Maxi SkirtFemininity and romance is found in this paisley and floral printed silk maxi skirt. Featuring a drawstring waist, this skirt can be worn with a tee and sandals when vacationing near the beach, or with booties, a cozy sweater, and a fur yali to achieve striking winter style and grace.
- CALYPSO St. Barth Chiniqua Silk Dupioni Maxi SkirtVintage inspired print marries rich texture in this dramatic, silk dupioni maxi skirt. Allover rose print is enhanced with a border paisley print at sweep in sultry shades of vanilla, plage, java, walnut and coal. Wide, flattering waistband has an inserted elastic panel at center back for supreme fit. Shirring is evenly distributed along front & back waistband and releases beautifully into full body of skirt. Side seam pockets suggest effortless casual elegance. This specialty printed skirt can be paired with coordinating Edina Rose Print Cashmere Cardigan.
- CALYPSO St. Barth Romia Stripe Crinkle Chiffon Maxi SkirtSpice your wardrobe with variegated stripes of linen, indigo, honey and nectar. This printed maxi skirt features a wide novelty elastic waistband and exaggerated side slits that split from side panels. Side panels artfully display stripes in alternating direction. Shirring within front and back body panels initiates from under waistband, contributing to a full skirt. Mini knit lining is attached at waist seam for sufficient coverage.