Just inOn sale
- Free People Sweet and Long Maxi SkirtFree shipping on $100+Soft jersey fitted maxi skirt with an exaggerated front slit. Elastic waistband. FP Beach is a collection that embodies the free spirit of the seaside lifestyle with casual knit dressing, lightweight layers, and effortless shapes. 50% Polyester. 38% Cotton. 12% Rayon. Machine Wash Cold. Made in the USA.
- Free People FP ONE Embroidered Waist Party MaxiFree shipping on $100+Taffeta maxi skirt with sequin and beadwork embellished waist and embroidery detail. Hidden side zip closure. Raw hem and loose pleating. FP One is an exclusive collection made with love from India. Defined by bold embellishments and natural-feeling fabrics, the collection brings a modern twist to old world techniques. 100% Polyester. Dry Clean. Import.
- Free People Desert Wanderer Split Maxi SkirtFree shipping on $100+Southwest inspired boho print maxi with fitted waistband and flowy split skirt. Hidden side zip. By Spell & the Gypsy Collective. For as long as sisters Elizabeth and Isabella can remember they’ve been enamored by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather, and turquoise. In the 1960s and ‘70s their father was a leather craftsman and their mother was a potter/painter. The sisters work, channeling their inner gypsy spirits, from their Byron Bay studio. 100% Rayon. Hand Wash Cold. Import.
- Free People Novella Royale Printed Viva Maxi SkirtFree shipping on $100+Boho printed column skirt with stretchy elastic waist and tall side slit. Super soft and American handmade. By Novella Royale. The fabric from each garment is hand cut from recycled fabric, making each piece limited and unique. Reduce. Re-use. Recycle. 90% Rayon. 10% Spandex. Wash Cold. Handmade in California.
- Free People Maracana Silk SkirtFree shipping on $100+Bold patterned hand printed silk scarf maxi. Features dyed lace trim work, accenting waist. Hidden side zip closure. By Lotta Stensson. Each Lotta Stensson garment is made by hand with love. From the original artwork created by Lotta, special hand-carved wooden blacks are then made and used to print the silk fabric. Each piece is truly one of a kind. 100% Silk. Dry Clean. Import.