Just inOn sale
Charms & Pendants
- Charms & Pendants
- FOREVER 21 Rhinestone Pendant ChokerAdd a little sparkle to your day with this thick chain choker featuring rhinestone pendants. Wear it with your favorite dress and heels to shine bright all night long. Lightweight, high polish finish. Lobster clasp. Chain length: 14"; Décor: 0.35" diameter. Imported.
- Just Cavalli Just Queen Golden Choker w/PendantJust Queen Golden Choker w/Pendant is part of the Just Cavalli Just Queen collection with a modern take on a vintage motif using the mythological snake symbolizing royalty and desire. Featuring two gold tone serpent head findings holding a rope styled pendant with a brilliant aquamarine colored crystal at center on an bold rolo chain with lobster clasp. Signature box included.
- Just Cavalli Just Queen Silvertone Choker w/PendantJust Queen Silver Tone Choker w/Pendant is part of the Just Cavalli Just Queen collection with a modern take on a vintage motif using the mythological snake symbolizing royalty and desire. Featuring two silver tone serpent head findings holding a rope styled pendant with a brilliant amethyst colored crystal at center on an bold rolo chain with lobster clasp. Signature box included.
- Pre-owned Swarovski PendantsLarge crystal heart with bows that slide along the cord, allowing it to be worn as a choker, a long necklace, or any length in between, from 38 cm to 70 cm. There is a little splinter in the crystal underneath the Swarovski engraving, not visible when worn. Brand : SWAROVSKI.
- Pre-owned Swarovski PendantsBeautiful, very feminine pendant in the shape of a bow, pink gold coloured with rhinestones. In excellent condition, rarely worn. It's sold with two leather cords, one black and the other beige. These two colours go very well with the pink gold. The cords are adjustable as choker necklaces. Brand : SWAROVSKI.
- Gunter Wermekes Pendant No. 7As a testament to Günter Wermekes' concentration of archaically classical shapes, this pendant and accompanying rubber choker has a timeless design which highlights the designers juxtaposition of stainless steel and a diamond. Known for his work combing the unlikely pair of stainless steel and diamonds, Wermekes believes that every material speaks its own language - stainless steel tells of today and future plans, while a diamond conveys a timeless quality of fire and passion. Wermekes was one of the first jewelry designers to popularize the use of stainless steel as a precious material.