Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Jordan Marsh T ShirtThe Jordan Marsh logo t-shirt, designed to conjure up the wonderful image of bustling downtown Boston where shoppers flocked to Jordan Marsh for all their needs including a very special treat: sugar-crusted, blueberry muffins baked right in store! Known as the birthplace of the motto, "the customer's always right", Jordan Marsh was always one step of ahead of the times. Cotton.
- Stern's T-ShirtBe a part of the Stern's family with this trademark T-shirt. Born in New York City, Stern's had a homegrown feel with the entire family working throughout the flagship store. Elegant men in top hats opened the doors to a store heralded for having both the latest in Parisian style and the best for the working class. Cotton.
- Lazarus T ShirtGobble up this tidbit: executives of Lazarus Department Store successfully lobbied President Franklin Roosevelt to move Thanksgiving to the fourth Thursday in November to gain more shopping days before Christmas. This iconic t-shirt proudly displays the store logo and makes a great gift for anyone who knew and loved the Ohio landmark. Cotton.
- The Bon Marche T ShirtAffectionately called "The Bon" by loyal customers, this Seattle-born store was named after the historic Le Bon Marche store in Paris. It can be fondly remembered for its catchy jingles, such as following the tune of "The Banana Boat Song" for a Day-o, One Day Sale. A classic to be remembered with an iconic t-shirt for everyone on your list. Cotton.
- I. Magnin T-ShirtKeep the luxury alive. I. Magnin's devotion to European elegance and the newest fashions from France became a trademark in downtown San Francisco, where its flagship store, fondly referred to as the White Marble Palace, had a glamorous following. Remember the way things were with this iconic T-shirt. Cotton.
- Abraham & Straus T-ShirtWear a name full of rich history. Family run until 1955, Abraham & Straus' flagship store on Fulton Street in Brooklyn, New York, attracted the masses with its remarkable art deco style and envelope-pushing attractions, such as fashion-forward window displays of "living mannequins" and in-store runway shows. Cotton.
- Bullocks T-ShirtA fashionable crewneck relives the elegance of this high-end superstore. Bullocks and Bullocks Wilshire became known for incredible opulence. More than just a shopping experience, the ever-growing flagship store was full of glamorous and sophisticated designer wares and included a tearoom, rooftop garden and exquisite architecture that attracted the Hollywood elite. Cotton.
- Robinsons May T-ShirtTake the past into the future with this T-shirt that remembers a timeless legend. Robinsons-May popped up in Los Angeles in 1883 with a dedication to the art of invention, building landmark stores that put a modern twist on the traditional, boasting spacious, uncluttered floors with merchandise displayed as art. Floor-to-ceiling windows, a California patio, designer boutiques and the renowned Pink Tent restaurant made Robinsons-May future perfect. Cotton.
- Foley's T-ShirtKeep the heart of Houston alive with this commemorative crewneck. A beloved member of the Texas community, Foley's did everything big with lavish holiday windows, show-stopping parades and a devotion to its customer that made it a part of every family. Remember the magic, the sensation and the unpredictable behind the door at Foley's. Cotton.
- Burdines T ShirtPink walls, blue cloud-streaked ceilings, plastic palm trees and an exclusive "Moon over Miami" clothing line made Burdines Department Store a household name. Revive the memory of the Florida resort store with a iconic, logo t-shirt, perfect for making a great escape to the beach. Get 'em while they're hot! Cotton.
- The Broadway T-ShirtA Southern California staple lives on with this fun T-shirt. Known for being ahead of the times, The Broadway always pushed new trends, like women's slacks, into the forefront of fashion. The flagship store served the Los Angeles rich and famous and was synonymous with all the glory of Hollywood. Cotton.
- Bamberger's T-ShirtTake a trip back to Bam's with this commemorative T-shirt. Newark's gem, Bamberger's was a lifestyle store where every experience was exquisite and every errand was run. White-gloved elevator operators, a wood-paneled dining room and the Garden State Tea Room made each trip luxurious, while a dry cleaner, pharmacy, travel agency and butcher let you do it all. Cotton.