Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Jordan Marsh T ShirtThe Jordan Marsh logo t-shirt, designed to conjure up the wonderful image of bustling downtown Boston where shoppers flocked to Jordan Marsh for all their needs including a very special treat: sugar-crusted, blueberry muffins baked right in store! Known as the birthplace of the motto, "the customer's always right", Jordan Marsh was always one step of ahead of the times. Cotton.
- Stern's T-ShirtBe a part of the Stern's family with this trademark T-shirt. Born in New York City, Stern's had a homegrown feel with the entire family working throughout the flagship store. Elegant men in top hats opened the doors to a store heralded for having both the latest in Parisian style and the best for the working class. Cotton.
- The Bon Marche T ShirtAffectionately called "The Bon" by loyal customers, this Seattle-born store was named after the historic Le Bon Marche store in Paris. It can be fondly remembered for its catchy jingles, such as following the tune of "The Banana Boat Song" for a Day-o, One Day Sale. A classic to be remembered with an iconic t-shirt for everyone on your list. Cotton.
- I. Magnin T-ShirtKeep the luxury alive. I. Magnin's devotion to European elegance and the newest fashions from France became a trademark in downtown San Francisco, where its flagship store, fondly referred to as the White Marble Palace, had a glamorous following. Remember the way things were with this iconic T-shirt. Cotton.
- Lazarus T ShirtGobble up this tidbit: executives of Lazarus Department Store successfully lobbied President Franklin Roosevelt to move Thanksgiving to the fourth Thursday in November to gain more shopping days before Christmas. This iconic t-shirt proudly displays the store logo and makes a great gift for anyone who knew and loved the Ohio landmark. Cotton.
- Burdines T ShirtPink walls, blue cloud-streaked ceilings, plastic palm trees and an exclusive "Moon over Miami" clothing line made Burdines Department Store a household name. Revive the memory of the Florida resort store with a iconic, logo t-shirt, perfect for making a great escape to the beach. Get 'em while they're hot! Cotton.
- The Broadway T-ShirtA Southern California staple lives on with this fun T-shirt. Known for being ahead of the times, The Broadway always pushed new trends, like women's slacks, into the forefront of fashion. The flagship store served the Los Angeles rich and famous and was synonymous with all the glory of Hollywood. Cotton.