Just inOn sale
- Glas Italia Yellow Low BookcaseA blend of centuries-old Italian craftsmanship and the innovative art of glass making technology. Designed by Piero Lissoni and made from ultra-thin, thermo-welded glass - and nothing else - this piece is an extraordinary feat of modern design. Made in Italy.
- Moroso Saruyama Island SetteeDesign Toshiyuki Kita, 2006. Polyurethane foam, steel frame, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. The latent animal instinct and playfulness that humans possess is set free in a small space. These sofas were designed based on the thinking that, even if living environments change, basic human movements such as sitting and lying down remain unchanged. It's possible to sit, lie down, find one's own place and climb. These pieces have been named after Saruyama (Monkey Mountain), which they resemble, and are divided into various unique shapes. Saruyama collection includes 5 units and features injected flame-retardant polyurethane foam over an internal steel frame on a hardwood base. Settee: 37.75" w | 33.5" h | 46.5" d | seat: 15.25" h.
- Hackney Sofa 3 Seater by Wrong For HayA new product from Wrong For Hay. A collaboration between Danish design brand HAY and London-based designer Sebastian Wrong. Wrong for Hay is an exciting collection ranging from lighting to furniture, textiles and accessories from both established and emerging designers. The Hackney Sofa has a foldable upholstered frame allowing the generous 3-seater to be manoeuvred easily. An extremely comfortable, practical good looking design. Also available as a 2 seater and armchair. Dimensions: D 96 × L 254 × H 39/75 cm Materials: Wood frame, polyurethane foam Mattress and cushions: 60% foam and 40% down Fabric options Kvadrat Remix, Steelcut, Steelcut trio and Canvas. Please contact us for further information on fabrics and colours.
- Lite Brite Neon Studio Custom Neon PieceUpon ordering, AHAlife's concierge will contact you personally to annotate all specifications you require for your Lite Brite Neon Studio custom piece. Custom pieces up to 36x36" in scale can be created in a variety of neon colors, sizes or tubing to meet the needs of your unique piece. 50% deposit is required for all custom work. Made in the United States. Dimensions: H 36.0 Inches x W 36.0 Inches.
- Konstantin Grcic Diana A Side TableThe result of repeated, careful reworking of positive and negative voids, Konstantin Grcic's Diana A Side Table is open to a wide range of interpretations and uses. Ingeniously made from a single sheet of metal and powder coated in a variety of colors, Grcic carefully studied each line, radius, and surface of the form to produce an object that appealed to his subjective eye. Part of the Diana series of small tables, each piece combines with other furniture and objects in ever-varying visual contexts. With an alphabet ranging from models A to F, a room can be transformed to word from an entirely new, entirely personal language.
- Playable Art CubeFeeling boxed in by your daily stressors? Unpack some inspiration and good vibes as you arrange these interconnected wooden blocks into sculptural works of your own imagining. There may be only one way to assemble these twelve, colorful wood slices into a cube, but the goal is to explore and define your own structures as you soothe away the stress. Feel free to build out of the box--even a random configuration adds intrigue to your desk or coffee table and can look inspiring and elegant. The fabulous color finishes on these finely sanded blocks blend beautifully with the natural wood pattern underneath, enhancing all your arrangements. Designed by Bernd Liebert in Germany. Manufactured in Taiwan with FSC-certified maple from Italy. Made from: elastic, maple. Measurements: 2.5" L x 2.5" W x 2.5" H.