Just inOn sale
- ARTLESS The Other Melinda SetteeFeatures: Hardwood frame. Solid black walnut base. International blue danish wool. Made in the USA. Color: Blue. The Other collection. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 29 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 52 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 30 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 70 Pounds.
- Txt Msg Eye Chart Futon - BlueOMG - Oh My Goodness. LOL - Laugh Out Loud. YOLO - You Only Live Once. ROTFL - Rolling On The Floor Laughing. MTFBWT - May The Force Be With You. Frame Material: Wood Composite. Furniture Legs Material: Metal. Textile Material: 100 % Poly-Cotton. Fill Material: 100 % Polyurethane Foam. Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth. Dimensions: 30.2 " H x 68.5 " W x 36.0 " D. Seat Dimensions: 16.5 " H x 22.0 " W x 72.0 " D. Frame Back Height: 30.2 " Leg Height: 6.5 " Weight: 60.0 Lb.
- Kravet Clapton Sofa In Blue VelvetSofa with bench seat and tight back in a heavy duty blue velvet. Fabric is 100% cotton. An industry leader in home furnishings, this manufacturer is known for the highest quality products. The frame is kiln dried 5/4 hardwoods sourced from managed, non-rainforest plantations. Laminates are used where strength and/or shape dictate. 8 way hand tied springs. Seat cushion is soy based foam with blend of feathers and recycled fibers in a cotton casing. Back cushion is 80% recycled fibers and 20% duck feathers and goose down in cotton case. Dimensions: 85" Wide; 37" Deep; 30" High; 18" Seat Height; 30" Arm Height; 23" Seat Depth; 30" Back Height; 68" Interior Width
- Klaussner Fresno LoveseatAdd a feminine touch to your home with the Fresno Loveseat from Klaussner. Expertly crafted in the company's North Carolina headquarters, it features distinct details such as welted cushions, T-style pillows, and wood legs. This piece is perfect for bedrooms, dressing areas, or living rooms. Available in multiple colors and fabrics. Cotton Basket Weave: All-cotton fabric woven in a criss-crossing pattern. 100% cotton. Slubby Weave: Defined by its textured and nubby handfeel. 100% polyester. Linen Blend: Subtly textured linen blend with subtle color variation. 86% polyester / 14% linen. Cotton Twill: Solid-color cotton with a diagonal weave. 100% cotton. 70" W x 40" D x 40" H. Seat: 22" H x 17" D. Welted cushions. Wood legs. Fresno collection. Made in the USA | American and imported materials.
- Salem Mahogany Wood DaybedSalem Mahogany Wood Daybed. Rich mahogany finish. Beautifully honed wood frame. Smoothly sculpted. Can accommodate link-spring or pop-up (not included). Bedding and pillows not included. Accommodates a twin size mattress (not included). Some assembly required. 35 1/2" high. 87 1/2" wide. 38 1/2" deep.
- Klaussner Fresno SofaA modern approach to traditional lines, Klaussner's Fresno sofa was expertly crafted at the company's North Carolina headquarters. True to the name, it embodies a laid-back attitude with three over three back and seat cushions that are bordered, welted, and extend over the curving low-profile arm rests. Tapered wood legs, including a center support, elegantly elevate. Available in multiple colors and fabrics. Cotton Basket Weave: All-cotton fabric woven in a criss-crossing pattern. 100% cotton. Slubby Weave: Defined by its textured and nubby handfeel. 100% polyester. Linen Blend: Subtly textured linen blend with subtle color variation. 86% polyester / 14% linen. Cotton Twill: Solid-color cotton with a diagonal weave. 100% cotton. Wood legs. 95" W x 40" D x 40" H. Seat: 17" D x 22" H. Fresno collection. Made in the USA | American and imported materials.
- Emerald Home Furnishings Deco Fabric Sleeper SofaFeatures: Zig Zag Springs. Upholstered in black polyurethane fabric. Frame construction: Hardwood. Mattress Fill: Foam. Mattress Type: Foam. Sleeper Mechanism Type: Folding. Pillow Top Cushions: No. TV Headrest: No. Mattress: 70"W x 43"D. Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: 70.5 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 35 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 84 Pounds.
- Skyline Furniture Armless Zig Zag Love Seat in Navy/WhiteUpholstered in a trendy zig-zag print, this armless love seat from Skyline Furniture exudes contemporary styling with its open design and chic aesthetic. Plush foam padding makes it an inviting, cushy place to unwind and relax. This armless love seat from Skyline Furniture adds instant panache to any room with its dashing zig-zag motif. Measures 30" L x 50" W x 33" H. 250 lb. weight capacity. Pine construction / polyester fill foam padding. Spot clean. Assembly required. 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Made in USA.
- Bellevue with Retractable Tables Transitional-style Queen-size Futon Sofa Sleeper BedServing as the perfect sofa during the day and bed at night,the Bellevue,with its attached tables,provides the ultimate in versatility and comfort. Available in an array of wood finishes and kid-proof pet-proof fabrics to fit any home décor.
- Arper Indigo Saari SofaBalancing on slender legs, the deep bucket seats of the Saari sofa makes for a comfortable, versatile piece. Created for both work and play, its bold colors and contemporary shape slip seamlessly into the the living room or work space. Designed to operate as a seating system or as an individual unit, each piece is consciously crafted. Made in Italy and the USA.
- Pier 1 Imports Abbie Sofa - NavyOur glam super-sofa combines elegant lines, padded flared arms, deeply cushioned seats and tailored, self-welted detailing with a wooden frame that's so reliably constructed, it can endure the harsh realities of everyday life. Which is more than can be said for most glam super-models. Navy. 84"W x 37"D x 34"H. Polyurethane foam, polyester, birch wood. Fabric treated for stain protection. Hand-upholstered. Spot clean or professional clean only. Minimal Assembly.
- Mary Lynn O'Shea Salon Settee in Concord Upholstered SetteeAn heirloom furniture form is masterfully transformed for the comfort and distinct statement of modern times. The exquisite hand of the artist's finely woven fabric design is sumptuously upholstered upon a solid maple frame and spring-down cushions. Seat height is 19"H.
- Ralph Lauren Home Indigo Chesterfield SofaWith a continuous rolled back and telltale tufting, this Chesterfield has all the grandeur of its leather counterparts in richly hued indigo - a surprising upholstery choice that lends a fresh, casual edge. Brass studs and a walnut frame speak to the craftsmanship and ethos of historic furniture design.
- Moroso Principessa DaybedDesign Doshi & Levien, 2008. Solid lacquered beech, polyurethane foam, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. Nipa Doshi and Jonathan Levien have this to say about their new design: "We designed a new daybed, called Princess, with layers of mattresses. The top mattress is covered with a composition of different objects and since they draw inspiration from a modern princess they're embroidered in gold and silver". The Princess version, so called for the Princess and the Pea fairytale, has 6 or 11 mattresses one of top of the other with various colored edges. Nipa Doshi was born in 1971 into a Gujarati family of Mumbai. She graduated from the Royal College of Art, London and soon returned to India to work with local craftspeople. After a short stay she went back to London where she met Jonathan Levien, a Scot who had recently finished his master's in furniture design at the Royal College. The synergy between Nipa and Jonathan clicked immediately; in fact they set up Doshi Levien in 2000 and got married. The combination of the two cultures and creativities generated a very special, innovative design concept. Nipa's is heavily influenced by the visual culture and materials of India, Jonathan's is rooted in industrial design. Together, their work celebrates cultural hybridism and explores a combination of technology, narration and industrial & craft design. Pricipessa features a black lacquered (RAL 9005) solid beech base & feet. It is offered with either 6 or 11 stacked polyurethane foam mattresses with fabrics and colors of which the first is covered in a special silk Jacquard designed for Principessa. 6 mattress stack: 80" w | 39.25" d | floor to bottom of base: 10.25" h | floor to top of cushions: 21.75" h. 11 mattress stack: 80" w | 39.25" d | floor to bottom of base: 10.25" h | floor to top of cushions: 29.5" h. each mattress: 1.5" thick.
- Vitra - Marshmallow SofaThe Marshmallow Sofa by George Nelson can be considered as one of the first pop art designs of the furniture design. With the design of 1956 Nelson turned the traditional sofainto a three-dimensional report made of soft, colourful cushions. Every single cushion of seat and back rest lay symmetrical, like a waffle form, to the opposite to each other. It is supported by a simple steel structure. The, in the past, new system of the additive construction enables - not like usual sofas - a big colour, and form selection. But it had the consequence, that the production was really expensive because they were hand made. Besides that, because of its unusual design, the sofa did not fit into the contemporary interiors. For this reason, the production of the Marshmallow Sofa had to be closed in 1965. To the Marshmallow Sofa is also a extension element obtainable. Those come with six single cushions and can be put between two sofas, and it is expandable. More details: Design: George Nelson. Material: 18 Cushions in vinyl red, orange, green, purple and blue, frame: Square tube, black. Measurements: 820 X 1313 x 805 mm.
- Vitra Marshmallow SofaDesigner: George Nelson. Manufacturer: Vitra. Back Height: 82 cm. Seat Height: 35.5 cm. Width: 131.3 cm. Depth: 80.5 cm. Upholstery: Dark Red, Orange, Green, Blue and Purple Vinyl. Cushion: 18 Cushions. Frame Finish: Black Lacquered, Rectangular Steel Tube Frame.
- Herman Miller Nelson Marshmallow SofaThe Marshmallow Sofa illustrates how the whole can be greater than the sum of its parts. By joining separate elements and making them appear to float on air, designers George Nelson and IrvingHarper achieved this sofas unique appearance and eye catching appeal. The result is a piece with just the right mix of drama and utility for lobbies, lounges, and living rooms. As the 1956 Herman Miller furniture catalog put it, Despite its astonishing appearance, this piece is very comfortable.