Just inOn sale
- Jess Two Seater Sofa design by BD FineThe Jess Two-Seater Sofa i s a true fusion of modern and traditional design. Its sleek structure and polished stainless steel legs are seamlessly juxtaposed against the traditional tufting and 1960's inspiration. The Jess Loveseat makes for a versatile piece that can blend in or stand out depending on the color fabric you choose. The Jess Sofa is currently available in eleven color ways in velvet material. Please select desired color in the drop down menu above. Dimensions : 63"W x 33"D x 32"H. Legs : Stainless Steel. Cushions : Tufted. Photos : Jess Sofa is Shown Here in Gold.
- Angela Camel Leather and Stainless Steel SofaThis modern camel-tone leather sofa features oversized contoured armrests and stainless steel legs. Inviting leather sofa. Rich camel hue leather upholstery. Stainless steel finish. Metal legs construction. Headrest sold separately. Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Assembly required. 87" wide. 39" deep. 31 1/2" high.
- Old Hickory Tannery Liverpool Sofa- Cognac LeatherTufted seat and back define this durable, comfortable sofa upholstered in a cognac leather. Nailhead trim on the arms. Turned wood feet in a dark stain. This manufacturer is known for their fine leather upholstery. Frames are solid hardwood, hand-hammered nailhead, springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Dimensions: 71" Wide; 37" Deep; 32.5" High; 17" Seat Height; 27" Arm Height; 22" Seat Depth.
- Sela Pagoda Road Butterscotch LoveseatAdd an eastern influence to the modern home with this stylish upholstered loveseat with high arms, plush cushioning and a striking butterscotch yellow print fabric with classic turned legs. Stylish upholstered loveseat design. In Pagoda Road Butterscotch fabric upholstery. With plush seat cushion. Elegant turned legs. Made in USA. Custom made to order. Please allow extra time for delivery. Please note - no returns, cancellations or exchanges. Some assembly required. 52" wide. 28 1/2" deep. 34" high.
- Zuo Jonkoping Sunkist Orange SofaA comfortable sofa with a bright, Sunkist orange fabric upholstery and sturdy padded arm rests. Zuo Jonkoping Sunkist Orange Sofa. Casual and comfortable modern sofa. Sunkist orange fabric upholstery. Steel construction. Brushed stainless steel metal open square base. Sturdy padded arm rests. A beautiful addition to your home from Zuo Modern. No assembly required. 87" wide. 37 1/2" deep. 33 1/2" high.
- Old Hickory Tannery Borough Sofa In ToffeeToffee color leather sofa with tufted seat and back. Union jack pillows are not included; please refer to the pillows available in this collection, or go to the pillow collection for additional options. This manufacturer is known for their fine leather upholstery. Frames are solid hardwood, hand-hammered nailhead, springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Dimensions: 102" Wide; 38" Deep; 32" High; 16" Seat Height; 31" Arm Height; 25" Seat Depth.
- Tangine Queen Anne's Lace Butterscotch Armless LoveseatTransform your living space with the eye-catching contemporary design of this armless loveseat. The solid pine wood design is stylish and comfortable with a pillow back filled with plush polyurethane and polyester foam cushioning, and covered in an amazing Queen Anne's lace butterscotch print upholstery. Queen Anne's Lace Butterscotch 100% cotton upholstery. Armless loveseat design. Solid pine wood frame. Polyurethane and polyester foam cushioning. Turned legs. Spot clean only. Made in USA. Custom made to order. Please allow extra time for delivery. Please note - no returns, cancellations, or exchanges. Some assembly required. 49" wide. 35" deep. 35" high. Seat is 20" high.
- Swoop Arm Button-Tufted Regal Gold SetteeUses for a settee are as numerous as there are colors. This soft velvet design can be used as a slender loveseat, a spacious seat at a desk or as a colorful accent in a living room or home lounge. Swoop arms and wonderful button tufting give this piece plenty of style. Simple dark brown finish wood legs make a lovely contrast with the bold gold tone. Regal gold velvet. 100% polyester velvet. Brown finish wood legs. Button tufting. Some assembly required. 49" wide. 28" deep. 34 1/2" high. Made in USA. Custom made to order. Please allow extra time for delivery. Please note: no returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
- Hokku Designs Chrysocolla 3 Piece Leather Sofa SetFeatures: Set includes sofa, loveseat and chair. Material: Leather. High quality leather with high quality polyurethane back for maximum comfort. Hardwood frame, high-density foam, rubber webbing support system. High quality leather and leatherette back and sides. Wood arms and the back legs are beautifully crafted in a wavy design. Sleek look, low-and-deep seats will make you relax. The arms of this set are mahogany color no matter what fabric color that is chosen. Chrysocolla collection. Modern sofa set is a truly unique collection of furniture.
- Zanotta Club Monobloc SofaDesign Prospero Rasulo, 2008. Steel frame, elastic suspension, upholstery. Made in Italy by Zanotta. The simple Club sofa is a comfortable choice by itself, in multiples or combined with the lounge chair. The series can be used with ease in a variety of settings. Club features a steel internal frame with elastic strip suspension. The foam is self-extinguishing graduated polyurethane with heat-bound polyester fiber with fixed internal nylon cover and removable cover in your choice of upholstery options. Club monobloc sofa: 75.2" w | 31.1" d | 25.6" h | seat: 14.2" h.
- Thrive Sullivan L Shape SectionalSullivan L Shape Sectional - Mid Century Modern Sectionals - Buy Furniture & Home Decor Mid-Century inspired classic sectional sofa, 30+ color choices, L-shaped, tufted buttons, stainless steel base, free shipping, hand-stitched fabric. Casual Collection: The high back and tufted buttons give this sectional a casual feel that belongs in a comfy environment. Solid Craftsmanship: Inspired by the detailed craftsmanship associated with the 1950s, we embrace the old way of making furniture. Ideal for Family: Handles wear and tear nicely, and we think you're nice too. Dimensions: Height: 31" Width: 107" Depth: 107"
- Columbus Microfiber Suede Inner Spring Queen-size Futon Sofa Bed SleeperThe Columbus,with its wide flat end table-like arm surface,has both a built-in magazine rack and two storage drawers. With several kid-proof pet-proof suede colors and multiple wood finish options,the Columbus is a versatile addition to any decor.
- Moroso Saruyama Island SetteeDesign Toshiyuki Kita, 2006. Polyurethane foam, steel frame, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. The latent animal instinct and playfulness that humans possess is set free in a small space. These sofas were designed based on the thinking that, even if living environments change, basic human movements such as sitting and lying down remain unchanged. It's possible to sit, lie down, find one's own place and climb. These pieces have been named after Saruyama (Monkey Mountain), which they resemble, and are divided into various unique shapes. Saruyama collection includes 5 units and features injected flame-retardant polyurethane foam over an internal steel frame on a hardwood base. Settee: 37.75" w | 33.5" h | 46.5" d | seat: 15.25" h.
- Bellevue Microfiber Suede Inner Spring Full-size Futon Sofa Bed SleeperThis Bellevue roomy sleeper sofa accommodates visiting guests. With its smart design,this futon sofa is versatile. It offers a microfiber suede display along with an inner spring. This pet-proof sofa is available a host of complementing colors.
- Alex European Traditional Amber Silk Tufted SofaA contemporary take on a Chesterfield sofa in an unusual amber rust color, this statement piece will make a living room. Remained in raw silk with a birch and pine frame, form takes precedence over function and yet provides seating for plenty of vintage furniture lovers' behinds. 38 inches high x 103 inches wide x 35 inches deep. Birch and Pine farm with foam-filled seat cushion. Seat Width: 16" Seat Height: 30" Seat Depth: 23" Upholstery in tufted raw amber silk.
- Knoll Divina SetteeDesign Piero Lissoni, 2001. Solid wood frame, upholstery, polished steel legs. Made in USA by Knoll. Clean lines and exceptional comfort characterize the Divina lounge collection from Italy's Piero Lissoni. Soft and inviting, Divina appears to float in mid-air, with razor-thin legs supporting the chrome-plated steel frame. Cushions lie flush on the frame with generous armrests that fully enclose each side of the lounge. The collection features a lounge chair in standard and petite versions, as well as a settee and sofa. Divina's elegant and classic lines, combined with comfort, are ideal for any contract or residential application. After receiving his degree in architecture form the Milan Polytecnic, Piero Lissoni worked as a furniture designer before founding his own studio in 1986, specializing in architecture, interior and graphic design. He has collaborated with furniture companies, worked on a number of architecture projects in Japan and worked on design projects that have included a shopping center, an art gallery, a Cordon Bleu cooking school, logos and trademarks. He has received numerous awards including the Chicago Athenaeum 2002 Good Design ®Award for the Divina collection. Settee: 66" w | 35.5" d | 31.25" h | seat: 16.25" h | arms: 25.25" h.
- Irving Place Heston Leather SofaThe Heston gives an urban edge to the classic leather sofa, featuring a cognac-hued exterior offset by careful distressing. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood, its black-walnut legs and wide, cushy seats make this piece a handsome addition to any room.
- Carmichael Loft Sofa Laurentian CitrinePart of the LOFT Series, the Carmichael Loft Sofa fuses traditional and contemporary sensibilities, bringing clean lines to a classic style. At 72” wide, this design is perfectly suited for condos, apartments, and spaces where every square foot counts. It features solid Ash legs. Made with FSC®-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. It is also available as a chair. Color: Laurentian Citrine. Material: FSC®-Certified Wood. Dimensions: W72"xD33"xH35" - SEAT H17".
- Baldwin Fitted SofaClassic three-cushion sofa accented with generous rolled arms and casually skirted base. Luxurious seat cushions stuffed with 2.0 density foam pamper your body as the sturdy yet flexible steel suspension system featuring 11-gauge springs provides lasting durability and support. Back cushions filled with a comfortable down/fiber blend that cradle your body while sturdy webbing provides pliable reinforcement that lasts through years of use. For a frame that lasts a lifetime, each piece is constructed from cross-directional hardwood laminate that is anchored by mortise and tenon joints and corner-blocking for added stability. Other pieces in this collection are available. Call or chat for details.
- Fritz Hansen Favn SofaDesign Jaime Hayon, 2011. Polyurethane, steel, aluminum. Made in Denmark by Fritz Hansen. "I wanted the sofa to be based on a shell. A shell, being hard on the outside, soft and welcoming on the inside. Protective and warm." -Jaime Hayon. FAVN™, the Danish translation for embrace, is designed with great attention to detail and consists of only a few elements. "I wanted to create a form that embraces you, something really organic, that's why we named it FAVN", says Jaime Hayón. It is an evolution of Fritz Hansen's design language that brings together the qualities of Spanish and Danish design. The work of the artist-designer is characterized by his respect for colors, craftsmanship and techniques. Spanish artist-designer Jaime Hayon was born in Madrid in 1974. As a teenager, he submerged himself in skateboard culture and graffiti art, the foundation of the detailed, bold-yet-whimsical imagery so imminent in his work today. After studying industrial design in Madrid and Paris he joined Fabrica in 1997, working closely with the legendary image-maker and agitator Oliviero Toscani. In a short time he was promoted from student to head of their Design Department. Eight years later, Jaime broke out on his own, first with his collections of designer toys, ceramics and furniture, later followed by interior design and installations. His work has appeared in art and design publications worldwide and he has won numerous awards. As the sofa has no edges - it is round and soft. The large rounded shell rests on the small, but elegant legs while the seat and back together with the decorative cushions combined with the use of three textures, makes up the strong visual layers. The sofa comes in nine unique and different designer selections with a mix of three fabrics and is also available as a single fabric version in a variety of different options. 87" w | 36.6" d | 34.6" h | seat: 16.5" h | arm: 23.6" h.
- Thrive Taylor SectionalTaylor Sectional - Mid-Century Modern Sectional - Sofas & Sectionals - Furniture 1950s style sectional sofa with chaise, 30+ colors, Mid-Century collection, classic elegance, free shipping, tufted button back, free returns. So Retro: This sectional screams 1950s chic but mix it up with complementary pieces and watch it say modern. Quality at its Best: Hand-tooled for superior strength and support, the durability and longevity will impress you. Dream Away: Although comfy enough to sleep on, we hope people will also look at our beds. Dimensions: Height: 34" Width: 102" Depth: 60" Arm height: 22.5"
- Knoll Krefeld SetteeDesign Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1930. Hardwood frame, upholstery. Made in USA by Knoll. "Architecture is a language; when you are very good you can be a poet." - Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe. While planning the Esters and Lange residences in Krefeld, Germany, modernist architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe conceived a restrained, emblematic lounge chair, ottoman and companion table, which embody the syntax, skill and diversity of his work. The Krefeld Collection, developed in consultation with the Museum of Modern Art in New York, is a "furniture suite" based on Mies original drawings from the Mies van der Rohe Archive. The beautifully proportioned pieces feature a lounge collection and an accompanying side and coffee table. After working in his father's stonemasonry business and engaging furniture apprenticeships, Mies established his own office in Berlin, and later became a member of the Deutscher Werkbund and Director of the Bauhaus. He immigrated to the United States in 1938, setting up a practice in Chicago where he persued his architecture career and later became the director of architecture at the Institute of Technology in Chicago. The Krefeld settee features ash hardwood legs stained in your choice of five finish options. Settee: 57" w | 27" d | 30" h | seat: 19" h | arms: 25" h.