Just inOn sale
- Accent Chairs
- Moooi New Labyrinth ChairDesign by Studio Job, 2012. By Moooi. An updated version of the original design from 2006, the Labyrinth Chair has a maze-like pattern and geometric upholstered motif, putting the fun back into armchairs. A contemporary interpretation of the traditional club chair, this armchair has exaggerated rolling armrests and plush foam and Dacron cushioning. Its overstuffed, rotund experience completes its art deco-inspired look. Product Features: Wood frame, foam and Dacron upholstered. Based on original design of 2006. Available in three upholstered fabric patterns.
- Crate & Barrel Arietta ChairPlush wingback repose with the élan of a slipper chair. Luxurious deep blue velvet upholstery pleats elegantly across the back and billows over the invitingly ample seat, edged with the classic look of piping. High-grain hardwood legs stained dusky grey mix a traditional spindle shape in the front with a modern angle in the rear. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Cushion is soy-based polyfoam with fiber. Sinuous wire spring suspension. 100% cotton velvet fabric. Hardwood legs in dusk finish. Mill-applied stain repellent. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Casala - Casalino 2007/10 armchairCasalino is back! Casalino is back! In the 70s a celebrity and in the 80s forgotten, Casala wanted to produce a new one in 2007. But where were the casting moulds? After a long search did the company, which comes from the city Lauenau in Lower Saxony, found them in Antalya. In the city at the Mediterranean Sea were they camped in a shed. Casala got the moulds back to reproduce the forgotten classic, which won in 1971 the »Die gute Industrieform« Award in Hanover. Casalino 2007 is therefore no remake, but the original, which comes from the designer Alexander Begge. “The work was such a joy, that I forgot everything around me“, reminds Begge himself. An this joy out of plastic-pop and atmosphere of departure of the 70s, breathes still after 40 years, proves that his easy attitude towards life can also have practical sides: Up to fourfold stacked glide the chairs into each other that they only take a third cubic metre. Casalino is elegant but also tough, you can wash it and its colours won't fade in the sun. It looks great in the house or in the garde, the office or the balcony. Casalino is nice and stays nice: The cantilever chair with armrests is stable - will not break under load. For more comfort, there is the 2008 chair, also available with cushions which can be chosen out of the fabric series Xtreme Plus by Camira.
- Kate Slipper ChairA tailored classic, Kate slips easily into any setting. Clean lines and refined detailing ensure great versatility, while plump cushions add extraordinary comfort. Handcrafted in the USA by master furniture builders. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks. 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back. Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in our premium down blend. Solid hardwood legs stained dark walnut. Turned front legs set on brass casters. Made to order in many of our custom fabrics. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Crate & Barrel Eiffel Leather ChairOur classic French Deco leather club chair has all the authentic provenance of the original, from its low seat to rakish, angled back that sits deep and encourages reading every single word on every single page of the Sunday Times. A handsome welted arc at the top and slightly rounded arms are very much of the period. Plush as it is, the real luxury is the sleek and silky Italian leather upholstery, dyed an elegant shade of muted aqua. Oak legs finished in weathered grey are the perfect complement. After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order. Eco-friendly construction. US-sourced kiln dried hardwood. Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam wrapped in regenerated synthetic fiber and encased in downproof ticking. Tight back is filled with soy-based polyfoam and regenerated synthetic fibers. Eight-way, hand-tied spring suspension with partially recycled steel. Top-grain, full-aniline leather. Solid oak legs with weathered grey finish. Benchmade. See additional frame options below. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Löffler - Orgone ChairThe Orgone chair was created in 1993 by Marc Newson. The original design was made for a limited furniture set consisting of aluminium which Newson designed in his Studio “Pod” in Paris. A plastic set for the mass-market followed after a short period of time. The Orgone chair, made by Löffler today, consists of polyethylene and can be used in- and outside. The coloured plastic is produced out of one single piece, moulded in a complex rotation process. Marc Newson is one of the most internationally renowned and successful designers. His – open in the top and bottom - Orgone chair in its smooth, organic design, already counts to absolute design classics. This cult object is exhibited in numerous, international renowned museums. The Orgone Chair is ergonomic and really comfortable, despite or just because of the organic structure. The Orgone Chair by Marc Newson is available in different colours.
- Martha Washington ChairsThe classic Martha Washington design with a high, fully upholstered back is accented with nail head trim across the seat and just below the dramatically recessed arms. It has mahogany finished hardwood and leather that will look exquisite, resist wear, and age beautifully. The traditional version has reeded legs and measures 25"w x 28"d x 40"h. Seat height 19", arm height 26 1/2".
- fatboy original - BeanbagJukka Setälä from Finland created the fatboy original beanbag in 1988, as the beanbag of the 21st century! The fatboy “original” represents a new, colourful and practical alternative to common beanbags and is particularly easy to clean. Depending on the colour, the fatboy “original” adjusts to the ambiance of your living room or bedroom. The beanbag can be used in many ways: As lounge chair in student digs, as relaxing possibility in your office, as “comforting” pillow for your kids or even as bed for unexpected guests. The fatboy original beanbag - a pioneer The size of 140 x 180 cm allows you to simply let yourself fall and sink into it. The high-quality filling consists of EPS globules and not of non-shredded polystyrene waste that are often used in cheap beanbags. That is why the beanbag can be shaped as you like it and adapts to your sitting or lying position. The cover of the fatboy “original” beanbag consists of a special coated nylon material and is therefore easy to clean – a wet cloth and the beanbag looks as if it was new in only an instant.
- AA-New Design AA Butterfly Armchair - Leather / Chromed structure"AA - NEW DESIGN offers the original model of the mythical AA Butterfly chair. Whether used outdoors or in trendy interiors, the Butterfly chair continues to seduce all design lovers with purity and modernity of its design. Created over 70 years ago, it is and will always remain timeless. It offers a total comfort and provides an unparalleled sense of well-being and relaxation. After having worked in Paris with Le Corbusier in the 30'ies , Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, Antonio Bonet and Juan Kurchan, three young architects and designers, went back to Buenos Aires and formed the ""Grupo Austral"". In 1938, they created the famous 197 model that became broadly known under the name of Butterfly or BKF chair. " In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Chromed frame / Green leather. Material : Structure in chromium plated solid steel wire (12 mm thick) - Leather cover (thickness 3 mm) Dimensions : H 91 cm x W 73 cm - Seat : H 45 cm x W 40 cm - Back : H 60 cm x W 43 cm. Characteristics : For indoor use only - Dismontable - Made in France.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Marlena ChairTreading the line of an armless silhouette, this modern, low-slung English-arm chair lends extra comfort with its tall back and down-blend lumbar pillow. The rolled arms softly slope into the seat, while a tight back and tapered legs give a contemporary feel. Warranty Information. Polyester/kiln-dried hardwood frame. Made in USA. 31"W x 37"D x 37"H. 8-Gauge sinuous springs. Eco-friendly, high resiliency foam core. Downproof ticking. Upholstered furniture: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty. Fabric: Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty. Learn more about our furniture protection plan.
- Muuto Visu Low armchair - Seat H 35 cmMika Tolvanen on the design : « The task was to create a personal interpretation of the ever-relevant plywood chair. I wanted my chair to have an unobtrusive and timeless nature that is familiar but never boring and without sacrificing function or ergonomics. In the end, I think every detail is exactly as it is supposed to be. " In detail: Type : Low armchair. Colour : Wood Green. Material : Varnished oak. Dimensions : H 59,5 cm - Seat : H 35 cm - D : 59 cm xW 60 cm.
- Bloomingdale's Sterling ChairThe ocean blue fabric complements the sleek wooden legs in this stylish chair. Retro with a modern spin, it has been update for today's active lifestyle. Warranty Information. Exclusively at Bloomingdale's. Wood. 37" X 37" x 38"H. Imported. 1-Year limited warranty. Learn more about our furniture protection plan.
- Bailey Accent Chair - GeometricOur Bailey Chair upholstered in a emerald and white geometric pattern will provide comfort but, more importantly, it provides a statement of fashion. The armless slipper chair covered in 100% cotton is cushioned with high-density foam padding. The lumbar accent pillow adds comfort and style. The scale of the chair makes it perfect for bedrooms or as pairs without forfeiting a lot of space.
- Muuto Raw - ArmchairRAW is a product family based on rough and intuitive interpretations of iconic everyday objects. Every piece is unique because they are all made of a piece of wood carved by hand with a band saw machine. With strong yet iconic look they can easily be placed anywhere in your home, at the office or at the restaurant. The RAW-family is available in limited editions in various colours. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Green. Material : Hand-carved wood. Dimensions : Seat : H 43 cm. Characteristics : Limited edition (450 pieces)
- Suzan Fellman LLC YSL Valentino and Pierre Cardin Vintage Scarf Chair with Lucite LegsBespoke slipper chair from the Reserved Seating collection created with 3 vintage couture designer scarves floating on tapered lucite legs *featured, YSL , Valentino, Pierre Cardin. Designer signature inscribed leg. Made in California.