Just inOn sale
- Accent Chairs
- Jonathan Adler Chatsworth ChairFrench Country meets 1960s Pop. The Chatsworth is a deconstructed homage to the classic wingchair. One of the largest lounge chairs, it features a whitewashed wooden frame offset by fab emerald green velvet upholstery. Brighten up the corner of your bedroom or display prominently in the living room of your La Rochelle cottage. Features: Chatsworth collection. Cotton velvet upholstery. Mango wood frame with whitewashed wire-brushed finish. Loose seat cushion/tight back. Finish: Mango wood, whitewashed, wire brush finish. Green velvet (100% cotton)
- Loll Designs Lollygagger ChaiseThe Lollygagger Chaise is an important part of the Lollygagger family collection as it truly is intended for extended relaxing; even napping. The lighter weight of the piece makes it easy to swing around with the direct rays of the sun. The back adjusts to six different angles so when you need a break from the action the Lollygagger Chaise accommodates your mood swings without asking questions. The Lollygagger Chaise pairs well with the Lollygagger Ottoman as a side table to hold your favorite beverage and other sun bathing related accessories.
- Jonathan Adler Chatsworth ChairThe Chatsworth is a deconstructed homage to the classic wingchair- French Country meets 1960s Pop. One of our largest lounge chairs, it features a whitewashed wooden frame offset by fab emerald green velvet upholstery. Brighten up the corner of your bedroom or display prominently in the living room of your Sag Harbor home. 40.5" H 25" W 27" D. Seat height 20". Seat depth 24". Arm height 23". Cotton velvet upholstery. Mango wood frame with whitewashed wire-brushed finish. Loose seat cushion/tight back. Imported.
- herman miller Eames Molded Fiberglass Armchair With Dowel LegDesigned by Charles and Ray Eames. Part of the Herman Miller Collection. Charles and Ray Eames believed that comfort was as important as looks. The molded fiberglass chairs have comfort built in. The shell seats have high, flexible backs, deep seat pockets, and waterfall front edges so you can sit comfortably even for extended periods. A landmark design from Charles and Ray Eames, these were the first industrially manufactured fiberglass chairs. Their clean, simple forms cradle the body. Today's chairs are authentic original design with updated, eco-friendly materials and manufacturing and a large selection of base frame, shell and wood dowel finish combinations. The dowel leg chairs feature your choice of natural maple, ebonized ash or walnut wood legs with a metal base frame. Dimensions: 25"w, 24"d, 31.5"h. Seat 18.5"h. Made in the USA by Herman Miller.
- Hay Armchair About a chairThe idea behind the About a Chair-collection has been to develop a chair with conspicuous simplicity. A chair which works just as well around the dining table as around a conference table, in a canteen or at the office. The ambition of designer Hee Welling has been to reach a higher level in the combination of form, function, comfort, detail and aesthetics. About a chair is the product of close collaboration between Hee Welling and HAY aspiring to create a family of chairs where all shells and frames can be combined - but without letting the perfection in each single model lose ground to diversity. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Black Shell / Internal face : Green fabric. Material : Shell in black polypropylen : internal face with fabric cover emix 252) - Legs : oak. Dimensions : W 59 cm x D 52 cm x H 79 cm - Seat : 46 cm.
- Casala - Casalino 2007/10 armchairCasalino is back! Casalino is back! In the 70s a celebrity and in the 80s forgotten, Casala wanted to produce a new one in 2007. But where were the casting moulds? After a long search did the company, which comes from the city Lauenau in Lower Saxony, found them in Antalya. In the city at the Mediterranean Sea were they camped in a shed. Casala got the moulds back to reproduce the forgotten classic, which won in 1971 the »Die gute Industrieform« Award in Hanover. Casalino 2007 is therefore no remake, but the original, which comes from the designer Alexander Begge. “The work was such a joy, that I forgot everything around me“, reminds Begge himself. An this joy out of plastic-pop and atmosphere of departure of the 70s, breathes still after 40 years, proves that his easy attitude towards life can also have practical sides: Up to fourfold stacked glide the chairs into each other that they only take a third cubic metre. Casalino is elegant but also tough, you can wash it and its colours won't fade in the sun. It looks great in the house or in the garde, the office or the balcony. Casalino is nice and stays nice: The cantilever chair with armrests is stable - will not break under load. For more comfort, there is the 2008 chair, also available with cushions which can be chosen out of the fabric series Xtreme Plus by Camira.
- Magis Paso Doble ChairCollection of chair (with and without arms), low chair, chaise longue and footstool. Frame in aluminium (polished or painted in polyester powder). Arms and crosspieces in die-cast aluminium (polished or painted in polyester powder). Seat and back in PVC. In detail: Type : Chair. Colour : Polished alu / Green polyester-cotton. Material : Frame in polished aluminium - Crosspieces in polished aluminium die-cast - Seat and back in PVC fabric and polyester-cotton. Dimensions : Width 46 cm x Depth 56 cm x H 82 cm - Seat : H 47 cm. Characteristics : Stockable - For indoor use only.
- Williamsburg Tufted Wing ChairHandmade in America. Top grain leather and special cushioning retain their shape while remaining soft and comfortable. The springs are hand-tied. The wood is mahogany, hand-carved and hand-sanded to a silky touch. 34"W x 36"d x 42"h. Seat height 19 ½"; arm height 26".
- B&B Italia Tulip SixtysixDesign Jeffrey Bernett, 2006. Tubular steel, polyurethane, aluminum. Made in Italy by B&B Italia. The Tulip chairs are proposed in two versions, Tulip Sixty and Tulip Sixtysix. Conceived for lounges and waiting rooms, the larger version, Tulip Sixtysix, swivels and features a polished brushed aluminum disc base. The smaller version, Tulip Sixty, with dimensions more closely resembling those of a chair, is perfect as an armchair for meeting and dining rooms, for guests or hotel rooms. The frame rests on two kinds of bases: with four spokes or die-cast aluminum, or a tripod of polished chromed steel wire. In September 1995, Jeffrey Bernett founded Studio B as a vehicle to conceive and promote projects in a wide range of design disciplines. At ICFF in 1996, Bernett presented his first collection of furniture accessories/objects entitled "ideas for production" which were awarded the 1996 Editor's award for the "best decorative accessories" collection. At the ICFF in 2000 Bernett, along with five other designers, was named "best new designer". Bernett continues to design in many areas, for a variety of international clients and is guest lecturer at design schools around the U.S. 26" w | 26.75" d | 27.5" h | seat: 16.5" h.
- Martha Washington ChairThe classic Martha Washington design with a high, fully upholstered back is accented with nail head trim across the seat and just below the dramatically recessed arms. It has mahogany finished hardwood and leather that will look exquisite, resist wear, and age beautifully. The traditional version has reeded legs and measures 25"w x 28"d x 40"h. Seat height 19", arm height 26 ½".