Just inOn sale
- Accent Chairs
- Velvet Tub ChairPlease note: The final date for pre-order on upholstered furniture (1958, Cotton, Velvet) is Nov 25th. If you have any questions please contact our dedicated Furniture Team on 0208 89740110. A contemporary take on a classic, our unique Velvet Tub Chair comes in fourteen fabulous colours, ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights. Upholstered in high quality, lustrous, "Varese’ cotton velvet fabric from Designers Guild, and set in a solid hardwood frame and oak legs, our statement tub chairs are the perfect size to add the finishing touch to your home, or make a statement in smaller spaces. Designed in-house and exclusive to Oliver Bonas. Create a piece of furniture that is unique to you. Select your silhouette from our Furniture Collections, and add the legs, Designers Guild fabric and buttons of your choosing.
- Flynn Navy Blue with Chrome Nailheads Accent ChairA trim and elegant design ideal for seating areas or a bedroom. the design comes in a navy blue fabric with dramatic nailhead trim across the back and down the arms. Flynn Navy Blue with Chrome Nailheads Accent Chair. Flynn accent chair. Design is by Studio 55D. 100 percent polyester upholstery. Navy blue upholstery color tone. Chrome nailhead trim. Tapered dark espresso legs. Seat is 23" wide and 22" deep. 31" wide. 29" deep. 36" high.
- Skyline Furniture Mid Century Velvet Slipper ChairThis mid century modern chair adds as a contemporary focal point to any room. It's upholstered in luxurious velvet and its look is completed with fashionable cone legs. Features: Solid pine frame, polyester fill foam, polyurethane foam. Spot clean only. Made in the USA. 1 Year limited warranty. Dimensions: Overall: 32" H x 23.5" W x 25" D. Overall Product Weight: 28lbs.
- Innermost Canvas ArmchairThe Innermost Canvas armchair was designed by YOY in Tokyo and launched by Innermost as a quirky option for a lounge chair. This unusual seat has a surreal cartoon feel where the impossible happens. Each chair allows you to lounge effortlessly on a 2 dimensional artwork image leaning against a wall. With a printed monochrome background of a classically styled chair, each seating recess is formed in a synthetic printed fabric. As well as being a central focal point, this armchair works perfectly as additional party seating, and can be stored easily due to the thin frame design. As fearless ambassadors of their own ideology, Innermost are a company who believe that humour is the best source of inspiration. Matching Innermost Canvas sofa available.
- Serena & Lily Pacific ArmchairDesigned with the same welcoming comfort and go-anywhere casters as our Pacific Bench, this chair will encourage guests to linger at the table long after dessert is gone. Ample padding and a reverse-seamed slipcover give it laid-back style. Buy these in sets of two and you'll get them at a discount. Design Specifications: Certified engineered hardwood frame. Mortise-and-tenon joinery. Padded with a sturdy, comfortable foam that holds its shape. Comes with a slipcover that removes for dry cleaning. Customize the look with our signature fabrics, available exclusively through Serena & Lily. Casters have an Antiqued Brass finish. Made in the USA.
- Artifort Big Mushroom Lounge Chair F 562Design Pierre Paulin, 1960. Foam upholstered tubular steel frame. Made in The Netherlands by Artifort. "A chair should be more than simply functional. It should be friendly, fun and colorful." -Pierre Paulin. A design that is so clearly Artifort as the Big Mushroom, a classic like that belongs in the Artifort collection. Once launched as the F562, it's been re-launched as Big Mushroom. Soft, ample, inviting and supremely comfortable, the Big Mushroom is an eye-catching lounge that makes you just want to curl up and enjoy it to the fullest. Explicit, subtle and organic, this big brother of the Mushroom positively bursts with Artifort DNA. Pierre Paulin studied stone carving and clay modeling at the Ecole Camondo in Paris in the early fifties where he began designing furniture for Thonet. In 1958, he became the designer for Artifort where he created a series of sculptural chairs with an inner structure of steel tubing, covered in foam and fabric. In 1968, Paulin collaborated with Le Mobilier National and received many important government commissions including furniture and interiors for the Elysee Palace in Paris. He also designed home appliances. The Big mushroom comes standard with white plastic glides with the option of felt or metal glides. The family is complete by the F560 mushroom & mushroom junior chairs. 31.5" h | 43.3" w | 39.7" d | seat: 14.2" h.
- Lifestyle Solutions Turbo Convertible Chaise LoungerCool and contemporary, the¿Turbo Convertible Chaise Lounger¿will make a smart and stylish addition to any room. When you sit, recline, or lie flat on this innovative convertible chaise, you'll experience the sweet comfort of soft microfiber upholstery and padded cushioning. It only takes a matter of seconds to adjust the position to fit your mood in the moment. Easily moveable from room to room. Ideal for a kid's room, game room, or dorm room, the Turbo will bring comfort and modern style to any setting. Choose from a wide assortment of colors to match your decor. No assembly required. Chaise Lounger Configuration: 47.2"l x 23"w x 32.2"h, 39lbs. Bed Configuration: 70"l x 22"w x 7"h, 39lbs. Single seat function, Multiple Conversions. Converts from chair to chaise to bed position in seconds. Cover is Tufted and wrapped in polyester blend. Ships Fully Assembled. Clean with damp cloth; Imported;
- herman miller Eames Upholstered Molded Plastic Armchair With 4-Leg BaseDesigned by Charles and Ray Eames. Part of the Herman Miller Collection. The sleek lines and organic shape of this enduring chair by Charles and Ray Eames epitomize their mantra of "the best for the most for the least". The quiet, minimal 4-leg base complements the gentle curves of the molded shell, with its deep-seat pocket and waterfall edges. Dimensions: 25"w, 25.5"d, 31.5"h. Seat 17.5"h. Made in the USA by Herman Miller.
- Herman Miller® Eames® Molded Armchair Upholstered Wire BaseDesign Charles & Ray Eames, 1948. Molded fiberglass or plastic shell, metal frame, upholstered. Made by Herman Miller® The Eames molded chair in both arm and side chair formats in fiberglass or plastic can be configured with a choice of wire, dowel leg, stacking, rocker, and 4-leg bases. An array of trim, finely tailored Hopsak fabrics designed by Alexander Girard, Herman Miller's Textile Director from 1952 to 1973, round out the collection of shell customization options, fully restoring the integrity of the original 1953 shell chair offerings. All chairs can be recycled through the Herman Miller Take Back Program. With a grand sense of adventure, Charles and Ray Eames turned their curiosity and boundless enthusiasm into creations that established them as a truly great husband-and-wife design team. Their unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Playful and functional. Sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. That was and is the "Eames look." With the molded plastic, fiberglass, and wood shell chairs -as well as the wire chair- the Eames' have created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. 25" w | 25.5" d | 31.5" h | seat: 17.5" h.
- Mary Lynn O'Shea Molly Rose Chair in Concord Upholstered ChairThe artist's own jacquard color combinations bring vibrancy and verve to her double-cloth cotton and rayon fabric. Kiln-dried hardwood frame with double doweled joints and blocked corners. Hand-tied deep seating coils tied in 8 directions. Spring-down cushions offer strength and comfort. Seat height is 19".
- Kira ChairBold, refreshing, and carrying a hint of the exotic, this accent chair features a contemporary silhouette and vibrant cotton upholstery that will enliven any room of your home. A generously padded seat and slayed legs complete the look. Handcrafted in the USA. Frame, espresso; upholstery, blue/white.
- Samara Accent ChairOur Samara Accent Chair was inspired by traditional ikat patterns, blends of colors decoratively intermingle creating a stunning display of contrast and texture. The armless slipper chair is covered in 100% polyester and cushioned with high-density foam padding. The lumbar accent pillow adds comfort and style. The scale of the chair makes it perfect for bedrooms or as pairs without forfeiting a lot of space. Available in Flame, Jade, and Sapphire.
- Canyon Velvet Club ChairSink into the plush comfort of this large-scale roll-arm chair. Block feet anchor the piece, while a nail-head trim lends a shiny, polished gleam. Sumptuous cotton upholstery and ample fill ensure comfort as well as style. Handcrafted in the USA. Every piece of furniture in acclaimed designer Barclay Butera's collection is handmade, hand-upholstered, and hand-finished in the USA by craftspeople trained in the Butera technique. And while his furniture and accessories collection wears its classic European, Asian, and American influences beautifully, Butera enlivens each item with his own glamorous, vibrant aesthetic. Frame, dark walnut finish; upholstery, navy; nail heads, nickel.
- Joplin ChairThis classic armchair is deep-set and low-slung for hours of lounging. Wrapped in a linen-blended, digitally printed, Italian linen, this piece is the perfect accent to modern, monochromatic spaces. The frame is made of alder, a hardwood valued for its stability; the ample cushion fill, which includes feathers, down, and high-resiliency foam, ensures long-lasting comfort. Casters ensure easy mobility. Handcrafted in the USA. Kim Salmela's furniture line is a couture collection is inspired by the trends and materials she sees around the world. “This line is the best representation of my love of color, exotic patterns, vintage styling, and a modern layering and mixing of materials," Salmela says. "With this line I am allowing myself to be free to just design. I am not following any rules… I’m just doing what I love.” Frame, espresso; upholstery, white/cobalt; casters, nickel.
- Old Hickory Tannery "Royal Marco" ChaiseOld Hickory Tannery. "Royal Marco" Chaise. Unabashedly indulgent, this chaise offers plush velvet seating with plenty of interest gained from deep tufting and sinuous curves. Frame is maple with a hand-rubbed, burnished antique finish. 74"L x 46"D x 47"T. USA made.
- Porter Velvet-Print ChairClean lines, low-swept arms, and a blue velvet print define this armchair. A reclined back and tight seat provide extra comfort, while its splayed, tapered legs give the piece midcentury footing. The seat fill of high-resiliency foam surrounded by feathers and down ensures long-lasting support. Handcrafted in the USA. Kim Salmela's furniture line is a couture collection is inspired by the trends and materials she sees around the world. “This line is the best representation of my love of color, exotic patterns, vintage styling, and a modern layering and mixing of materials," Salmela says. "With this line I am allowing myself to be free to just design. I am not following any rules… I’m just doing what I love.” Frame, black; upholstery, navy/white.
- Artifort Le Chat Lounge ChairDesign Pierre Paulin, 1967. Tubular steel frame, upholstery. Made in Holland by Artifort. "A chair should be more than simply functional. It should be friendly, fun and colorful." -Pierre Paulin. Pierre Paulin designed Le Chat in 1967. Its tense curves seem to leap from a single point. Drawn with a single stroke of the pen. Without hesitation. You can feel the power, the readiness to leap. But it also invites you to sit. It's fully shaped to your body. Dynamic and restful. Now, in 2007, Artifort has re-introduced Le Chat. Pierre Paulin studied stone carving and clay modeling at the Ecole Camondo in Paris in the early fifties where he began designing furniture for Thonet. In 1958, he became the designer for Artifort where he created a series of sculptural chairs with an inner structure of steel tubing, covered in foam and fabric. In 1968, Paulin collaborated with Le Mobilier National and received many important government commissions including furniture and interiors for the Elysee Palace in Paris. He also designed home appliances. Pierre Paulin's designs are true works of art. They are challenging. They inspire. But, above all, they are pieces of furniture that you can sit in. They are not form for the sake of form but applied design. 25.6" h | 30.3" w | 35.8" d | seat: 14.2" h.
- Hampton Linen Club ChairOversize features and a relaxed slipcover give this chair its warm, charming personality. The feather-and-down fill of the back cushion ensures long-lasting loftiness and comfort. Handcrafted in the USA. Every piece of furniture in acclaimed designer Barclay Butera's collection is handmade, hand-upholstered, and hand-finished in the USA by craftspeople trained in the Butera technique. And while his furniture and accessories collection wears its classic European, Asian, and American influences beautifully, Butera enlivens each item with his own glamorous, vibrant aesthetic. Upholstery, navy; welt, white.