Just inOn sale
- Accent Chairs
- West Elm Anders ArmchairCrisp and classic. Its bent arms, curved lines and tapered solid wood legs make our Anders Armchair feel both modern and timeless. 33"w x 33.5"d x 30.5"h. Solid wood legs with Chocolate-stained finish. Stocked in cozy weave upholstery in Nightshade or chenille tweed upholstery in Slate. Bent arm with flanged detailing. Padded, loose seat cushion. Imported.
- Contrast Button Cotton Love TubGorgeous, luxurious, sumptuous. An irresistible statement piece, the 2-seater armchair 'Love Tub' is available in a selection of fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights with contrasting, cotton covered buttons. The 'Love Tubs' are proudly made in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each double tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton from Designers Guild, chosen for its use of ecologically responsible, recycled yarns. Solid oak legs have been oiled to give a long lasting, rich finish. The luxurious texture of the fabric and natural oak legs make this a quality piece to love and cherish. We hope each cotton tub chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Hardwood frame. Oak legs. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H73.5cm x W90cm x D70cm. Legs height: 25.5cm. Seat depth: 50cm. Seat height: 44cm. Important: For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- Abbyson Living Bloomdale Leather ArmchairEnjoy this luxurious chair for years to come. Features: Frame material: Hardwood. Upholstery material: Bonded leather. Upholstery Color: Turquoise Blue. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 35 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 29 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 33 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 17 Pounds.
- Home Loft Concept Hester Microfiber Modern ChairOur Hester Microfiber Modern Chair looks unique, but the comfort is as enjoyable as any other chair. Its microfiber upholstery feels cozy while its unique design adds flare to any room. Features: Softly padded for extreme comfort. Stainless steel frame for longevity. Quickly and easily adds a focal point to any room. Great for use in a living room or bedroom. Manufacturer provides 90 days warranty on defect. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 27.56 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 25.2 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 27.2 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 35 Pounds.
- Set of 2 Zuo Pori Island Blue Arm ChairsSet of 2 Zuo Pori Island Blue Arm Chairs Set of 2 retro-inspired, cushioned swivel armchairs. Island blue fabric. Stainless steel finish base. Swivel seat. Stylish seating for a living room or bedroom. A beautiful addition to your home from Zuo Modern. Some assembly required. 28" wide. 27" deep. 30" high.
- Contrast Button Cotton Tub ChairDelightful, charming, enticing. Our Cotton Tub Chairs are available in nine fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights with contrasting, cotton covered buttons. They are proving very popular bedroom chairs and work equally well as unique chairs in the hall or living room. The chairs are proudly made in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton from Designers Guild , chosen for its use of ecologically responsible, recycled yarns. Solid oak legs have been oiled to give a long lasting, rich finish. The luxurious texture of the fabric and natural oak legs make this a quality piece to love and cherish.We hope each cotton tub chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Hardwood frame. Oak legs. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H72.5cm x W72cm x D72cm. Legs height: 24cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height: 43cm. Important: For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- 1958 ArmchairOur 1958 upholstered range is taken from an original design from, well, 1958. We have updated it with a beautiful two tone cotton fabric in a selection of six fresh and lively colours. The high quality, 'Sloane' fabric from Designer's Guild is a soft but robust, crêpe weave with a textured, natural finish and there is a twenty five year guarantee on each frame. To give the cushion a cosy, sumptuous feel, without losing its shape, we have used a foam core, wrapped in a layer of soft, duck feather. The armchairs are handcrafted in Beeston, Nottinghamshire, by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They are made with a solid, beech frame and legs using traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we're confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee on the frame. We hope each 1958 Armchair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Fabric: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester. Frame: Beech. Legs: Beech. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Frame guaranteed for 25 years. Dimensions: H76cm x W80cm x D70cm. Leg height: Front 19cm, Back 11cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height from floor: 42cm. If the colour you have selected is 'available for pre-order', please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. For more information call 020 8974 0110. Important: Never use any liquids to clean your upholstery; they will not work and are likely to damage the fabric. We recommend that a specialist dry cleaner is used. Use a dry cloth for spills and to remove surface moisture.
- Versus Roulade armchairRoulade is a meeting between generations and genres, a meeting between mattress and Chesterfield, chair and couch. Roulade is a Swiss Roll turned sofa - a contemporary, iconic and humorous character with a cozy and comfortable expression. Roulade is made from High Density foam cut into a fixed shape reminiscent of a rolled up mattress. It is a sort of new comer - a plump 1,5 pax sofa designed for laid back hangout. Bespoke, oversized buttons modernize the old school Chesterfield expression. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Blue. Material : Kvadrat Hallingdal 65 fabric - High Density polyurethan foam - Belted wooden construction with polyurethane foam. Dimensions : W 100 cm x D 125 cm x H 70 cm - Seat : H 40 cm. Characteristics : Manufactured in EU.
- Kartell Foliage Lounge ChairDesign Patricia Uroquiola, 2013. Fabric covered polyurethane, iron tubes, upholstery. Made in Italy by Kartell. Dialogue between natural and artificial reality, Foliage is a seating family created purposely for residential use with the characteristic graphic hallmark of Patricia Urquiola. A series of pieces that look as if they had grown naturally where the leaves form a crest resting on the frame made of virtual branches that form a seat. The collection consists of a three-seater sofa with a great personality and characterized by a soft seat with quilted stitching and a smaller comfortable armchair. The quilting covering the whole surface including the back is most striking and can be seen from any angle in the living room. Foliage is offered in Trevira cloth (100% pure virgin wool) or Trevira (100% polyester) upholstery in your choice of colors. The iron tube legs are epoxy polyester coated in your choice of white, black or red. 27.5" w | 31.5" h | 35.4" d | seat: 18.1" h.
- Arper Peacock Saari ArmchairBalancing on slender legs, the deep bucket seat of the Saari chair makes for a comfortable, versatile piece. Created for both work and play, its bold colors and contemporary shape slip seamlessly into the the dining room, living room, or work space. Designed to operate as a seating system or as an individual unit, each piece is consciously crafted. Made in Italy and the USA.
- XL Boom Ball chairBubble pop and fun to sit and relax in style! With its rounded lines and contemporary core, the hassock Ball Chair is ideal for composing a trendy lounge area inside and outside. Guaranteed effect around a coffee table! Ball Chair is available in a variety of flashy colors and high gloss. This ottoman has a wide curved seat and a low back which ensure comfort comparable to a chair. Functional ottoman is durable and lightweight: it is easily transported from room to terrace. Made from recycled ABS is covered with a lacquer top quality (impact resistant, scratch, water and UV). To assemble a chic relaxation, you can associate the Ball Chair coffee table from the same collection. In detail: Type : Pouf. Colour : Sky blue. Material : Lacquered ABS. Dimensions : Ø 50 cm x H 50 cm - Seat : H 33 cm. Characteristics : Indoor / outddor use.
- Nathalie Guez The Take Off Mixed Media ChairThe artist has created a royal throne, which based on the past, rises towards stars by Emmanuel Bilodeau. Made from an old wash-tub, for a TV show. Unconsciously influenced by Magritte, The take-off arose from a mixture of materials which are not common in traditional furniture making, like aluminum, wrought iron, galvanized nickel and upholstery. The Take-off is a metaphor. On top of the wash-tub, grows iron forged roots, which join and form a tree trunk, with three branches, on which rests the aluminum seat. Stuffed on one side, while an aircraft wing motif decorates its back. The whole piece is accompanied by a footrest. From air and cold colors, the profile of the work wriggles an incredible lightness which makes us believe it could really take off toward success, independence and to the stars. Please note: As this item ships from Canada, white glove delivery service is unavailable for this piece. It will be shipped via UPS freight
- Barlow Tyrie Avon Deep Seating Swivel Rocker Armchair with CushionAll the comfort of a deep seating armchair but with a swivel and rocker. Sit back and recline and enjoy. The seat height includes the 10cms thick cushion. Width 70cm. 27" Height 93cm. 36" Depth 90cm. 35" Arm Height 60cm. 23" Seat Height 40cm. 16" Weight 26kg. 57lb
- Barlow Tyrie Avon Deep Seating Armchair with CushionThick cushions for comfort and a generous size makes this armchair very comfortable. There is a matching ottoman and sofa available Width 69.5cm. 27" Height 88cm. 35" Depth 91.5cm. 36" Arm Height 59cm. 23" Seat Height 43.5cm. 17" Weight 14.5kg. 32Lb Material Teak.
- Tumnus ChairThe Tumnus chair invites regal sophistication to the transitional space. Atop exposed legs, the seat's refined silhouette shines with metallic nailhead trim. Shown in Limitless Indigo. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. 26"W x 30"D x 36"H. Seat: 19.5"D x 20"H. Arm: 23"H. In-Arm: 19.5"H.
- harbour outdoor Piano High ArmchairThe piano high armchair is bar height, perfect for dining without losing your view. It' made from powder-coated aluminum with a batyline mesh seat and back. It comes in your choice of white or silver powder-coat combined with your choice of white or black mesh. Dimensions (inches): 18w x 19d x 42h. 26H seat.
- Emu Ivy Chair"The new IVY collection designed by Paola Navone for Emu is inspired by the ancient "topiary" art, the trimming of trees ad shrubs in order to give them ornamental shapes.The italian designer has designed sculpture-furniture created for living in and beautifying outdoor areas, structures created using the natural material par excellence - metal - bent to the will of the human mind. The meeting between the designer and Emu made it possible to mold an apparently hard material such as metal, obtaining three-dimensional shapes so light that they give the impression that they could float in the air. The structures of sofas, armchairs and table, empty inside, incorporate nature and become an integral part of it thanks to their noninvasive character, which harmonizes with the surrounding landscape. They are objects created to be left outdoors nonchalantly, furniture that will allow itself to be """"eaten up"""" by ivy like statues, and those who sit on it will fully experience the feeling of being immersed in nature. Paola Navone found herself dealing with a metal manufacturer for the first time, discovering it to be an industrial concern using advanced technology, but at the same time with strong local roots. " In detail: Type : Chair. Colour : Blue. Material : Metal. Dimensions : W 52 cm x D 57 cm x H 78,5 cm - Seat : H 45 cm. Characteristics : Outdoor & indoor use.
- Cost Plus World Market Peacock Quincy ChairOur cosmopolitan Quincy Chair thrills in any setting with its vivid peacock hue and deep-seated, gently wing-backed design. Espresso-toned birch legs and chic nail head detail finish the look of this fetching find, elevating living room or bedroom effortlessly. Details & Dimensions: Made of hardwood and plywood with polyester blend upholstery. Birch wood legs with espresso finish. Matte, brass-toned nail head detailing. Click here to read related CA Prop 65 warning.
- Fatboy & Michael Torquato de Nicola Fatboy Original Hand PaintedDesigner: Fatboy & Michael Torquato de Nicola. A Fatboy Original lounge bag with a hand painted design by Michael Torquato de Nicola. The iconic Fatboy original with a hand painted design by Michael Torquato de Nicola. It proved to stand out and fit in anywhere, without acting like its some better version of itself (like all the original fakes out there). With its generous size and energizing comfort it is always there to maximize whatever pleasure you choose. Fatboy the original is truly yours! Fatboy are very easy to clean. We recommend to use soap, water and a rag to clean. Material: Nylon with PVC coating, inside ESP beads. Dimensions: 55" x 70"
- Cappellini ProustDesign Alessandro Mendini, 1978. Beech frame, cotton upholstery, plastic feet. Made in Italy by Cappellini. Proust was originally created in 1978 for the Palazzo dei Diamanti in Ferrara. It was immediately recognized as an icon of twentieth century design and one of the most renowned and essential reference points in the quest for form and aesthetic perfection. Upholstered and hand-finished according to tradition, Proust preserves the forms of the original design. Proust is the re-edition of one of the most historic pieces of contemporary Italian design. Born in Milan, Alessandro Mendini is the former director of Casabella, Modo and Domus. The winner of a Compasso d'Oro and designer of the Groninger Museum in Groningen, the Casino in Arosa and the Forum in Omegna. He is a designer, architect and image consultant for Philips, Swarovski, Swatch, and Bisazza. Proust features a wooden frame, upholstered with a multi-colored fabric matching the colors of the structure. Available in two upholstery versions: PR/1 (light blue, grey & yellow) or PR/2 (black, green, red) multicolor fabric. Also available as Proust geometrica. 41.25" w | 43" h | 36.5" d | seat: 16.5" h.