Just inOn sale
- Accent Chairs
- Bertoia Bird Lounge Chair By KnollThe Bird Chair is an astounding study in space, form, and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. Harry Bertoia's wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage. Features: The Harry Bertoia Collection. Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1952. Materials: Cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks. Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods. Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors. Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base. Cover available in a range KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Frame in highly durable white and black Rilsan finish. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low-emitting products. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 38.5W x 33D x 40.25H; Seat Height: 14.5. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- 1958 ArmchairOur 1958 upholstered range is taken from an original design from, well, 1958. We have updated it with a beautiful two tone cotton fabric in a selection of six fresh and lively colours. The high quality, 'Sloane' fabric from Designer's Guild is a soft but robust, crêpe weave with a textured, natural finish and there is a twenty five year guarantee on each frame. To give the cushion a cosy, sumptuous feel, without losing its shape, we have used a foam core, wrapped in a layer of soft, duck feather. The armchairs are handcrafted in Beeston, Nottinghamshire, by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They are made with a solid, beech frame and legs using traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we're confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee on the frame. We hope each 1958 Armchair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Fabric: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester. Frame: Beech. Legs: Beech. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Frame guaranteed for 25 years. Dimensions: H76cm x W80cm x D70cm. Leg height: Front 19cm, Back 11cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height from floor: 42cm. If the colour you have selected is 'available for pre-order', please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. For more information call 020 8974 0110. Important: Never use any liquids to clean your upholstery; they will not work and are likely to damage the fabric. We recommend that a specialist dry cleaner is used. Use a dry cloth for spills and to remove surface moisture.
- Zuo Kuopio Carnelian Red Arm ChairZuo Kuopio Carnelian Red Arm Chair Sculptural modern accent chair. Bright Carnelian Red fabric. Steel construction. Soft cushioned seat. Sleek chrome finish round base. Stylish seating for a living room or bedroom. A beautiful addition to your home from Zuo Modern. No assembly required. 29" wide. 26" deep. 33" high.
- Frilly Chair (Set of 2) By KartellFrilly, Particia Urquiola's new transparent polycarbonate chair for Kartell, was born from the idea of an industrial sculpture transformed into a charming ergonomic shape. The wavy effect covering the entire structure gives this chair a light and soft look, like pleated fabric, for a sensual, fun and feminine optical effect. The wide range of colors is reminiscent of natural elements, giving the chair a further light and lovely touch. Features: Transparent and mass-tinted polycarbonate construction. Suitable for residential or commercial use. Made in Italy.
- Miss I Candy Perfectly Pink Accent ChairMiss I Candy Perfectly Pink Accent Chair. Bold, round cushion accent chair. Ebony finish frame and legs. Wood construction. Pink polyester viscose fabric. Round cushion and rounded, curved back. Polyurethane foam cushion. Fully assembled; no assembly required. 33 3/4" wide. 31 1/2" deep. 31 1/2" high.
- Velvet Tub ChairGorgeous, luxurious, sumptuous. Our Velvet Tub Chairs are available in fourteen fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights. They are proving very popular bedroom chairs and work equally well as unique, velvet chairs in the hall or living room. The velvet chairs are proudly made by 'The Velvet Chair Company' in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton Velvet from Designers Guild. Designers Guild is a UK company with an unparalleled reputation for quality and choice. Their Cotton Velvet has a lustrous and elegant appearance with an exciting selection of colours. One reassuring feature of their velvet is that durability is more than double that recommended for domestic use. 20,000 rubs is standard – theirs is 50,000 rubs. We hope each velvet tub chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Features: Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Beech wood frame and legs. 100% Cotton Plain Velvet. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H72.5cm x W72cm x D72cm. Legs height: 24cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height: 43cm. Important: Cotton velvet pile is sensitive to pressure. Any marks left after scuffing or compression will come out given time, but this process can be helped along by lightly steaming the affected area. NEVER use water to try to clean velvet - a lightly damp cloth may help with stains, but water is a no-no with cotton velvet. For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- Bling Tufted Velvet ChaiseCreate a chic, relaxing atmosphere in a living room or bedroom with this beautiful hand-made velvet chaise lounge. The tufted polyester fabric and turned wood legs create a vintage look with elegantly curved back and arms. The soft cushions and cushioned arms make this design every bit as comfortable as it is stylish. Hand-made velvet chaise. Polyester fabric. Button-tufted upholstery. Pine wood frame construction. Dark finish hardwood legs. 33" high. 74" wide. 27" deep. Easy assembly required. Made in USA. Custom made to order. Please allow extra time for delivery. Please note: no returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
- Nomad Flamenco Upholstered Armless Accent ChairAdd interest and visual appeal to your living space with this upholstered armless accent chair with Nomad Flamenco cotton fabric. The boxy design begins with a pine wood frame, and is causal and inviting - perfect for the contemporary living space. Black finish legs and a coordinating lumbar pillow complete the look. Nomad Flamenco 100% cotton upholstery. Pine wood frame construction. Black finish hardwood legs. Includes coordinating lumbar pillow. Spot clean only. Made in USA. Custom made to order. Please allow extra time for delivery. Please note - no returns, cancellations, or exchanges. Some assembly required. 33" high. 25" wide. 32" deep.
- Piero Divina Lounge ChairAs its name indicates, the Divina Collection truly transcends constraints of time and space. Designed by Piero Lissoni in 2001, it could easily have been the work of a mid-century master. Its clean lines and intuitive comfort make it a smart choice for any interior, including a living room, lobby or reception area. The versatility and compact scale of the collection invites use in spaces small or large. Manufactured by Knoll according to the original and exacting specifications of the designer. Made in U.S.A. Precisely placed upon thin, chrome-plated steel legs, the Lounge Chair appears to hover above the floor. Canted back provides enduring comfort. Piero Lissoni was honored with the Compasso d’Oro Award in 1991 and 2001 for his kitchen designs. Grader in width and depth than the Petite version.
- MyYour Lily ArmchairThe world of flowers inspired this new line of chairs. Its structure can be described as having dynamic and wavy shapes that have been designed to give life and energy to informal and friendly spaces. Simple figures seem to come to life and to naturally transform themselves into shapes that remind us of plants or flowers, while maintaining their ergonomic features and levels of comfort. The small table completes the collection. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Lilac. Material : Poleasy® (special polyethylene with smooth surface) in matt finish. Dimensions : W 85 cm x D 81 cm x H 90 cm - Seat : H 40 cm. Characteristics : For outdoor and indoor use (UV resistance) - Side flow of rainwater.
- Fermob Chair 1900 / FlockedFuture collectors ! An exclusive flocked finition for this limited edition : each chair is numbered! Fermob revisits its two most iconic models: the 1900 and the Luxembourg chairs, dressed in a silky flocked texture. The velvety touch is a real invitation to caress. Well dressed for indoors, 1900 & Luxembourg chairs are soft and warm. This special and limited edition includes only 100 pieces of each model. In detail: Type : Chair. Colour : Fuchsia. Material : Flocked steel. Dimensions : L 45 cm x D 40 cm x H 87 cm - Seat : H 44 cm. Characteristics : Limited and numbered edition (100 pieces) - Indoor use only - 3 years guarantee.
- Emu Snooze Directeur low armchairSnooze is the result of a reinterpretation of a time-honoured EMU product: the Siesta relaxing armchair launched by EMU in the early 1980's. The main features of the Snooze are its large size and comfortable contour.nooze is available in four different colours in EMU-Texcloth that combines beauty and practicality - made to match the tubular steel frame which comes in 5 colours. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Lilac. Material : Tubular steel frame - EMU-Texcloth. Dimensions : L 65 x D 60 cm x H 82 cm. Characteristics : Indoor and outdoor use - UV and water resistant.
- Kartell Frilly ChairThis unusual chiar certainly has the womans touch - brought by the hand of the famous designer Patricia Urquiola. the Kartell Frilly chair has a femininity in both the texture of its surface, almost like a pleated fabric and the vibrant choice of colours. At Last a funky pink chair - in the transparent colours - this chair has great optical effect as light passes through the undulating polycarbonate. The Opaque Black & White versions look very different, as the light is not passed through the structure - so the form & texture become more defined. In detail: Type : Chair. Colour : Transparent fuchsia. Material : Polycarbonate. Dimensions : W 47 cm xD 47 cm x H 78 cm - Seat : H 46 cm. Characteristics : Indoor & outdoor use.
- Magis Design Magis - Air ChairSince 2000, design manufacturer Magis is producing the Air chair after a conception of Jasper Morrison. The stackable chair joins simple aesthetics with high quality material and is perfectly suitable for in- and outsides. Generally, Morrison's work is seen as simple and reduced to the essential. Another good example is his Air Chair. Morrison chose polypropylene as the material adding glass fibre. Due to the robust plastic material, the Air Chair is perfectly suitable for in- and outsides.
- Kartell Frilly Stacking ChairDesign Patricia Uroquiola, 2008. Batch-dyed polycarbonate. Made in Italy by Kartell. Frilly, Patricia Urquiola's new transparent polycarbonate chair for Kartell, was born from the idea of an industrial sculpture transformed into a charming ergonomic shape. The wavy effect covering the entire structure gives this chair a light and soft look, like pleated fabric, for a sensual, fun and feminine optical effect. The wide range of colors is reminiscent of natural elements, giving the chair a further light and lovely touch. Born in Oviedo, Patricia Urquiola attended the Madrid Polytechnic and the Milan Polytechnic Universities where she graduated in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as her supervisor of whom she was assistant at the Milan Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992. From 1990 to 1996 she was at the Product Development Office for De Padova where she co-operated with Vico Magistretti. In 1996 she became design responsible at Studio Lissoni and Associates. In 2001 she opened a studio of planning where she looks after design, installations and architecture. This brilliant Spanish architect is a phenomenon not to be lost sight of. 18.5" w | 18.5" d | 30.7" h | seat: 18.1" h. Frilly is suitable for indoor/outdoor use, stacks 5 high and is available in your choice of colors.
- AA-New Design AA Butterfly Armchair"AA - NEW DESIGN offers the original model of the mythical AA Butterfly chair. Whether used outdoors or in trendy interiors, the Butterfly chair continues to seduce all design lovers with purity and modernity of its design. Created over 70 years ago, it is and will always remain timeless. It offers a total comfort and provides an unparalleled sense of well-being and relaxation. After having worked in Paris with Le Corbusier in the 30'ies , Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, Antonio Bonet and Juan Kurchan, three young architects and designers, went back to Buenos Aires and formed the ""Grupo Austral"". In 1938, they created the famous 197 model that became broadly known under the name of Butterfly or BKF chair. " In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Black frame / Pink leather. Material : Structure in powder coated solid steel wire (12 mm thick) - Leather cover (thickness 3 mm) Dimensions : H 91 cm x W 73 cm - Seat : H 45 cm x W 40 cm - Back : H 60 cm x W 43 cm. Characteristics : For indoor use only - Dismontable - Made in France.
- Cappellini Easy ChairDesigner: Jasper Morrison. Manufacturer: Cappellini. Back Height: 80.5 cm. Seat Height: 46.5 cm. Width: 50 cm. Depth: 40 cm. Seat Colour: Dark Stained, Natural, Cherry Red Aniline or Ultramarine Blue Aniline. Seat Finish: Beechwood. Base Finish: Matt Anthracite Lacquer, Matt White Lacquer or Chrome. Writing Boards: With or Without.
- Max Accent Chair - Nomad FlameStunningly bright and graphically bold, our Max Accent Chair in Nomad Flame calls attention to itself for all the right reasons. Mango and fuchsia hues juxtaposed against creamy whites and taupe in a chevron pattern showcasing an impressive display of flair and style. Self-welts and hand-applied button tufting complete the look, giving the chair a vintage inspired appeal. Boasting a tag of made in the USA, the fabric is 100% cotton and wooden legs are finished in an espresso colored wood.
- Fermob 1900 ArmchairTwo words describe Fermob furniture: Outdoor and lounge. Outdoor: for everything which attracts and draws us outside to recharge our batteries. Lounge: for our desire to relax and feel at ease. Fermob furniture is part of the pleasure gained from the posi. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Fuchsia. Material : Steel sheet seat perforated - Steel wire base. Dimensions : W 53 cm x D 53 cm x H 91 cm - Seat : H 44 cm - Armrests : H 64 cm. Characteristics : Indoor and outdoor use - Stackable - Very High Protection Treatment Index 22 (cataphoresis) - 100% polyester baked anti-UV powder coating - 3 year guarantee.
- Herman Miller® Eames® Upholstered DcmDesign Charles & Ray Eames®, 1946. Molded plywood, metal or wood legs. Made by Herman Miller® "Who would say that pleasure is not useful?" -Charles Eames. Designers Charles and Ray Eames established their long and legendary relationship with Herman Miller in 1946 with the boldly original molded plywood dining and lounge chairs. Their technique of molding sheets of plywood veneer into gentle curves gave their molded plywood lounge chair a soft appearance - and created an inviting seat of unlikely comfort. Innovation again meets the iconic design with an updated offering: upholstery. This version includes an upholstered seat & back with a molded polyurethane cushion that enhances the chair's original character with increased comfort and new color. Still as forward thinking as its predecessors, it suits any setting calling for refined, flexible seating. Available in either lounge or dining versions with chrome-plated steel or wood legs. With a grand sense of adventure, Charles and Ray Eames turned their curiosity and boundless enthusiasm into creations that established them as a truly great husband-and-wife design team. Their unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Playful and functional. Sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. That was and is the "Eames look." The chairs are offered in your choice of santos palisander, natural cherry, walnut, white ash or two colors which allow the wood's natural characteristics to show through. Santos palisander is a lustrous veneer that has the same characteristics as the original rosewood, color and grain. 20.5" w | 20.5" d | 29.5" h | seat: 17.5" h.
- Emu Snooze ArmchairSnooze is the result of a reinterpretation of a time-honoured EMU product: the Siesta relaxing armchair launched by EMU in the early 1980's. The main features of the Snooze are its large size and comfortable contour. The armchair can be regulated in two positions - reading and resting - thanks to a simple yet original mechanism on the armrests. Snooze is available in four different colours in EMU-Texcloth that combines beauty and practicality - made to match the tubular steel frame which comes in 5 colours. In detail: Type : Reclining chair. Colour : Lilac. Material : Tubular steel frame - EMU-Texcloth. Dimensions : W 75 x D 91 cm x H 105 cm. Characteristics : UV and water resistant - Can be regulated in two positions (reading and resting)