Just inOn sale
- Accent Chairs
- dCOR design Aquios Bentwood Arm ChairInstantly have a place for comfort with this Bentwood armchair from the Aquios collection. The Natural wood finish and fabric add contemporary flare to any living space. Crafted with special attention to detail, this chair is small enough to tuck into a condo space but large enough for comfort. Bring home this Scandinavian inspired design by CorLiving. Features: Aquios collection. Flexible quality bentwood frame. Cushion fabric. Small footprint with large seats. Scandinavian inspired design. 1 Year warranty. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 34.5 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 25.5 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 29.25 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 28.5 Pounds.
- Oprah Green Plastic Accent Chair Set of 2This green plastic accent chair set of 2 has an artistic web-like seat and back. Set of 2 plastic accent chair. Green finish. Plastic construction. Intricate web-like detailing. Versatile design good for any purpose. Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Fully assembled. 23" wide. 25" deep. 33" high.
- 1958 ArmchairOur 1958 upholstered range is taken from an original design from, well, 1958. We have updated it with a beautiful, two tone cotton fabric in a selection of six fresh and lively colours. The high quality, 'Sloane' fabric from Designer's Guild is a soft but robust, crêpe weave with a textured, natural finish. To give the cushion a cosy, sumptuous feel, without losing its shape, we have used a foam core, wrapped in a layer of soft, duck feather. The chairs are handcrafted in Beeston, Nottinghamshire, by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They are made with a solid, beech frame and legs using traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we're confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee on the frame. We hope each 1958 Chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Fabric: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester. Frame: Beech. Legs: Beech. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Frame guaranteed for 25 years Dimensions: H76cm x W80cm x D70cm. Leg height: Front 19cm, Back 11cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height from floor: 42cm. If the colour you have selected is 'available for pre-order', please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. F or more information c all 020 8974 0110. Important: Never use any liquids to clean your upholstery; they will not work and are likely to damage the fabric. We recommend that a specialist dry cleaner is used. Use a dry cloth for spills and to remove surface moisture.
- Modway Cusp Lounge ChairStart at fresh beginnings with the Cusp modern lounge chair. Made of dense foam padding and fabric upholstery, Cusp is a transition piece unlike anything else on the market today. The craftsmanship is readily evident in this piece that more resembles a display of organically expressive art, than it does a chair. But the practical elements of Cusp are just as delightful as the artistry. Sit deeply as you spread your arms out, and relax your neck and shoulder muscles, as you bask at the horizon line ahead. Features: Dense foam padding. Built in armrests. Modern lounge chair. Upholstered in fabric. 1 Year warranty. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 27.5 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 33 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 27.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 66 Pounds.
- Moe's Home Collection Pancini Club ChairFeatures: Solid Eucalyptus wood with plywood. 100% Polyester. Wooden leg. Snake spring, straps. Independent spring, foam. Pancini collection. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 28 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 36 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 33.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 118 Pounds.
- Velvet Love TubGorgeous, luxurious, sumptuous. The Velvet Chair Company has designed another irresistible statement piece, the 2-seater armchair 'Love Tub' in a selection of eleven fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights. The 'Love Tubs' are proudly made for 'The Velvet Chair Company' in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each double tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton Velvet from Designers Guild. Designers Guild is a UK company with an unparalleled reputation for quality and choice. Their Cotton Velvet has a lustrous and elegant appearance with an exciting selection of colours. One reassuring feature of their velvet is that durability is more than double that recommended for domestic use. 20,000 rubs is standard – theirs is 50,000 rubs. We hope each loveseat sofa will be enjoyed for generations to come. Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Beech wood frame and legs. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H73.5cm x W90cm x D70cm. Legs height: 25.5cm. Seat depth: 50cm. Seat height: 44cm. Important: Cotton velvet pile is sensitive to pressure. Any marks left after scuffing or compression will come out given time, but this process can be helped along by lightly steaming the affected area. NEVER use water to try to clean velvet - a lightly damp cloth may help with stains, but water is a no-no with cotton velvet. For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- Velvet Tub ChairNew selection of colours in Designers Guild Velvet with a 25 Year guarantee on each frame.Gorgeous, luxurious, sumptuous. Our Velvet Tub Chairs are available in fourteen fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights. They are proving very popular bedroom chairs and work equally well as unique, velvet chairs in the hall or living room. The velvet chairs are proudly made by 'The Velvet Chair Company' in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton Velvet from Designers Guild. Designers Guild is a UK company with an unparalleled reputation for quality and choice. Their Cotton Velvet has a lustrous and elegant appearance with an exciting selection of colours. One reassuring feature of their velvet is that durability is more than double that recommended for domestic use. 20,000 rubs is standard – theirs is 50,000 rubs. We hope each velvet tub chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Beech wood frame and legs. 100% Cotton Plain Velvet. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H72.5cm x W72cm x D72cm. Legs height: 24cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height: 43cm. Important: Cotton velvet pile is sensitive to pressure. Any marks left after scuffing or compression will come out given time, but this process can be helped along by lightly steaming the affected area. NEVER use water to try to clean velvet - a lightly damp cloth may help with stains, but water is a no-no with cotton velvet. For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- Armless Green and White Zebra Print Computer ChairArmless Green and White Zebra Print Computer Chair Upholstered computer chair with green and white zebra print. Armless design. Black nylon base. Pneumatic seat height adjustment. Faux leather capped arms. Dual-wheel casters. Some assembly required for this design. 29"-33 3/4" adjustable height. 20" wide. 20" deep. Seat height 16"-20 3/4"
- Rowe Furniture Tasker ChairFeatures: Loose back. Sinuous spring suspension system. 330 CC foam cushion. Made in the USA. Width between arms: 22'' Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 37 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 28 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 34 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 54 Pounds.
- Vico Magistretti Maui Armless Chair GreenItalian design master Vico Magistretti created the gently curved silhouette of this Maui armless chair for Kartell in 2005. Its subtly arched polypropylene seat has a dramatically cinched center, creating a minimalist, hourglass-like form, and is supported by chrome-plated steel legs. Lightweight and versatile, the polished piece was one of Magistretti’s final products. No assembly required. Seat height: 17.7”. Batch-dyed polypropylene seat with tubular chromed steel frame. Stackable. Designer: Vico Magistretti. Care: Clean with mild soap and water. Brand: Kartell. Finish: Matte. Material: Chrome Plated Steel Legs, Polypropylene Seat. Origin: Italy. Color: Green. Measurements: H 30.31” W 21.65” D 20.47”. Weight: 10.80 lbs.
- Kartell Eros ArmchairA successful wedding between lightness and comfort, colour and transparency. Eros is an armchair with an organic shape of egg, characterized by a sophisticated association of materials and a clever choice of colours. A very elegant design which makes of this armchair an ideal seat for the house and all the places of reception. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Transparent green. Material : Seat in polycarbonate, leg in chromed steel. Dimensions : H seat 46 cm, H 79 cm, l 70 cm, Depth 62 cm. Characteristics : Swivel model.
- Poppin Lime Green 5th Avenue ChairSimple adjustability makes all the ups and downs easier to handle. Super-comfy molded foam seat cushion with coordinating body-conforming knit backrest in Lime Green. Fixed soft-touch arms in White. Powder-coated steel frame in White. Five-star aluminum base, powder-coated White. 15-Degree tilt with tension control. 3" Height adjust. Measures 25" x 25" x 33-36". Simple assembly requires no tools. There is a 3-4 week lead time on this product
- Bungalow 5 Chloe Spring Green ArmchairBungalow 5 creates modern, sensible furniture, lighting and accessories influenced by both Eastern and Western classic originals. The hallmark of the Bungalow 5 look is that each piece always feel comfortably familiar yet strikingly fresh. The Chloe Armchair is made of lathe turned & hand-carved solid birchwood, and features a spring green lacquer finish. The seat is covered in white linen and muslin and requires reupholstery. 22" x 22" x 38"H.
- Moroso Bloomy ArmchairDesigner: Patricia Urquiola. Manufacturer: Moroso. Bloomy Small Armchair: BH71cm / SH41cm / W64cm / D65cm. Bloomy Armchair: BH71cm / SH40cm / W89cm / D86cm. Bloomy Swivel Armchair: BH75cm / SH44cm / W89cm / D86cm. Cover: With Zip or Without Zip. Upholstery: Fabric, Leather or Dress-It-Yourself*.
- Bensen Canyon Lounge ChairDesign Niels Bendtsen. Steel frame, upholstery. Made in British Columbia by Bensen. The Canyon collection is a departure from the traditional sofa. On the one hand, Canyon has an elegant profile and clean lines; on the other, the Canyon uses novel construction techniques that become part of the aesthetic design. This marriage of form and function results in a lightness of appearance and weight while maintaining rigid strength, durability and longevity. The removable cover allows for a piece to be cleaned or replaced. Canyon incorporates new construction processes and manufacturing procedures. Conventional sofas are assembled using wood frames onto which springs can be mounted and fabric stapled. In contrast, Canyon combines a welded steel frame with contoured foam, woven synthetic strapping and removable or replaceable covers. Canyon's welded steel frame allows it to endure longer than conventional wood framed seating. The steel frame is designed to have the same structural integrity when combined with multiple pieces. A woven suspension system used in the automotive industry is uniquely attached to the steel frame, adding superior support while creating a lighter appearance. Canyon modular seating features almost unlimited variations of different components, allowing for variations of a piece between an ottoman, chair, sofa sizes or chaise bed in your choice of upholstery. The CAN100 lounge chair includes one back cushion as pictured. Other variations available, please call for details. Lounge chair: 34.5" L | 34.5" d | 23.5" h.
- Amy Somerville Minx ChairDesigner: Amy Somerville. Manufacturer: Amy Somerville. Height: 79 cm. Width: 87 cm. Depth: 95 cm. Upholstery: Amy Somerville Fabric. Base Finish: American Black Walnut or Oak. Base Metal Banding: With or Without. Nail Finish: Antique On Steel, Brass Plated, Bronze Renaissance, French Natural, Nickel Plated or Old Gold Speckled. Origin: Made In United Kingdom.
- Moroso Tropicalia Armchair StainlessDesigner: Patricia Urquiola. Manufacturer: Moroso. Armchair Stainless: BH78cm / SH37cm / W89cm / D57cm. Armchair Stainless With Arms: BH78cm / SH37cm / W94cm / D87cm. Seat Finish: Coloured Polymer or Natural Leather Weave. Base Finish: Stainless Steel, Black Varnish, White Varnish or Red Varnish. Cushion: W57cm x L27cm. Returnable: Within 7 Days From Date Of Delivery.
- Arper Leaf Stacking Chair With Sled BaseDesign Lievore Altherr Molina, 2005. Steel rod, powder-coat. Made in Italy by Arper. Subtle allusions that capture the pleasing irregularity of nature create comfortable and iconic surfaces and silhouettes. The observation of nature is revealed in the shape - and in the particularity of the structures of chairs and tables, displaying an irregular design reminding of the branches of a tree or veins of a leaf. Leaf is a manifesto: an image simultaneously nostalgic and forward thinking. Its simplicity of form and ease of application encourage creative inclusion in diverse environments, both inside and outside. Chairs are fabricated in chrome-coated or matte powder-coated steel in white, green or moka. A detachable polyurethane cushion is available for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for relaxing at work or at home. This series is available as chair, stackable chair, lounge, chaise lounge and tables. 24" d | 23.6" w | 31.1" h | seat: 17.
- Cappellini Peacock ChairDesign Dror Bershetrit, 2009. Wool & rayon felt, metal base. Made in Italy by Cappellini. The poetry in physics and the physics in poetry converge when design begs no explanation but is automatically understood as an extension of human experience. The Peacock armchair features a dark brown powder varnished metal base. The seat is realized with crumpled sheets of felt, available with one-color (green or blue) or double-colored (green/blue coupled with grey). The double-colored felt can be used leaving the front side with both the colored surface and the grey. From 2002, In a balance between art and design, Dror Bershetrit has dealt with product design, architecture and art direction mixing the techniques learned at the Design Academy of Eindhoven and the taste for arts from his studies at the Center for Art Education of Tel Aviv. In his studio in New York, Bershetrit takes life objects that seek the origins of the form and of the movement through materials, technology and geometry. Today Studio Dror collaborates with great brands among them Boffi, Levi's, Surface Magazine, Swarovski and Rosenthal. 43.25" w | 35.5" d | 35.5" h | seat: 17" h.