Just inOn sale
- Accent Chairs
- Duresta Opera ChairDuresta Opera Chair. Shown here and priced in Bolshoi - Claret, range 12 fabric. For other fabric options and prices please call or email for a quote. All Duresta sofas are hand made to order in the UK by master-craftsman, please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Pavilion Broadway The Pavilion Love ChairShown here in Jim Dickens G fabric. This Pavilion knole love chair is exceptionally comfortable and ideal for a cotswold home. Designed and manufactured by hand in Nottingham this sofa blends traditional craftsmanship with the finest quality materials, making each suite a timeless classic. We can work with you to customise your sofa to produce an exceptional piece that is as beautiful as it is unique. The love chair comes with 1 large, 2 medium and 2 smaller scatter cushions.
- Duresta Nero Chair Dark WengeDuresta Nero Chair Dark Wenge, shown and priced in lucetto-elements, range 12 fabric. For other fabric options and prices please call or email for a quote. All Duresta sofas and chairs are hand made to order in the UK by master-craftsman, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
- Jonathan Charles French Upholstered Dressing ChairWalnut and crotch walnut veneered Louis XV style dressing chair with curved back and seat above bracketed tapering cabriole legs with scrolling foot. After an original of c.1760. From the Windsor Collection. Perfectly complements our crotch walnut dressing table with hinged mirror (as shown in the picture). Seat height: 19.75 Inches / 50 cm
- Authentic Models Purser's Chair, Ivory & HoneyPurser's Chair, Ivory & Honey. Striking, yet unassuming. The classic design goes back to utilitarian furniture from the Belle Epoque. Handmade in hardwood, theis chair will survive the ages when treated with respect. Wrought iron hardware
- Theodore Alexander Georgian Mahogany Throne ChairAn unusual carved mahogany and parcel gilt library armchair, the serpentine upholstered back and seat enclosed by lion head arms, on lion mask and leaf carved cabriole legs terminating in hairy paw and ball feet. The original George II, circa 1735 sold at auction for $76,000.