Just inOn sale
- Accent Tables
- Redford House Morris Side Table in Sour AppleChippendale style side table, shown here in Sour Apple. Available in many other finishes; please inquire if interested. Fine, hand crafted furniture from artisans in North America, extensive finish options and materials from sustainable US wood suppliers are features that make this manufacturer stand apart from others. Dimensions: 24"W x 24"D x 20"H.
- Sierra Acrylic Coffee Table By 2ModernInspiration for this series comes from backcountry hiking trips in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe California. The artist, Jennifer Sitko, uses jewel colors and transparency to create a depth and texture. Features an acrylic table-top, with legs made of high quality satin aluminum which sit on casters; the total height is 9". Acrylic is incredibly durable, and, unlike glass, completely shatterproof. Perfect for Hotel Rooms, Spas, Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs, Corridors, Lobby Spaces, Retail Spaces, and Residences.
- Eurostyle Glynis Coffee TableClear bent glass coffee table on casters. Fully assembled and usually available within 1-3 days. Since their inception 30 years ago, this manufacturers philosophy has remained consistent: to offer their customers the best possible design, at the best possible price, quality and value. Dimensions: 35.5"W x 35.5"D x 15"H.
- Eurostyle Radinka Side Table in GreenGreen tempered glass table with stainless steel column. Adjustable height with quick release. Usually available within 1-3 days, this table requires assembly and ships via UPS/FedEx. Since their inception 30 years ago, this manufacturers philosophy has remained consistent: to offer their customers the best possible design, at the best possible price, quality and value. Dimensions: 18" diameter x 20"-30" H.
- Redford House Morris Side TableBracket feet and a carved apron offer subtle decoration to the Redford House Morris side table. Featuring clean lines, this rectangular table effortlessly complements transitional decor. 24"W x 24"W x 20"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Shown in sour apple, choose from a selection of hand-lacquered finishes. Natural imperfections in the finish offer unique texture. Color may vary from piece to piece. If considering multiple pieces for a room, we recommend they be ordered at the same time to minimize variances in color.