Just inOn sale
- Accent Tables
- Signature Collection Yellow Oval Accent TableThis versatile oval accent table even features a drawer to offer functional storage. Oval accent table. From the Signature collection. Yellow finish. Plantation grown hardwood and MDF construction. 1 drawer offers functional storage. Some assembly required. 24" high. 18" wide. 14" deep.
- Signature Collection Yellow Scalloped Accent TableThis scalloped accent table's cheerful yellow finish is sure to lift everyone's mood. Accent table with scalloped top. From the Signature collection. Yellow finish. Plantation grown hardwood and MDF construction. Gesso scrollwork design. Some assembly required. 26" high. 20" wide. 20" deep.
- Kartell Sparkle Side Table - HoneyThis Sparkle side table from Kartell will add instant decadence to any setting. Inspired by precious gems and jewels, this side table has an eye-catching pleated design which reflects the light and adds effortless glamour to the space. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, it is impact and scratch resistant and the top section is removable. Many more luxury homeware items are available from the iconic Italian design brand, which are all wonderfully contemporary in style. Key features: * Material: PMMA * Dimensions: H35xDia45cm * Designed by Tokyjin Yoshioka * Unique pleated design gives a jewel inspired look * Scratch & impact resistant * Suitable for indoor and outdoor use * More eye-catching homeware available from Kartell
- Yellow Spindle Round Accent TableAdd some sunshine to your décor with this round spindle accent table. Yellow Spindle Round Accent Table. Yellow accent table. Round shape. Spindle post. Solid wood post. Smooth, bright yellow finish. MDF construction top and base. Some assembly required. 22" high. 17" wide.
- Safavieh Alphonse Coffee TableThe elegantly curved base of the Alphonse coffee table adds drama to traditional rooms while providing an airy look with its tempered glass top. This opulent piece is crafted of iron with a gold leaf finish protected with lacquer for enduring beauty. Product Details: Style: Contemporary. Top Material: Glass. Base Material: Iron. Hidden Storage Compartment: No. Exterior Shelves: No. Dimensions: Overall: 17" H x 37" W x 20" D. Overall Product Weight: 27.94lbs.
- Worlds Away Dawes Side Table in YellowAsian inspired side table in yellow lacquer with a beveled glass top. This manufacturer established themselves over a decade ago as a leader in the accessory market and continually supplies the design trade with new ideas in transitional and contemporary furnishings. Dimensions: 20"W x 24"D x 26"H.
- Bloomingdale's Round Cocktail TableIntroducing the Color Block Collection: our saturated table range is constructed of colored glass and metal. Available in white, black, violet, teal, yellow, red, and bronze. Warranty Information. Colored glass/metal. Made in USA. 36"W x 14"H. 1 Year limited warranty.
- Worlds Away Dawes Cocktail Table in YellowAsian inspired cocktail table in yellow lacquer with a beveled glass top. This manufacturer established themselves over a decade ago as a leader in the accessory market and continually supplies the design trade with new ideas in transitional and contemporary furnishings. Dimensions: 40"W x 20"D x 16.5"H.
- Yellow Finish Solid Wood Accent TableA charming little accent table makes a great place to rest your drink or magazine while you are relaxing outside. With a classic design and wonderful functionality, it makes a perfect addition to a patio set. The solid wood construction makes it incredibly stable. Yellow finish. Solid wood construction. Polyurethane finish. Some assembly required. 18 1/2" wide. 18 1/2" deep. 17" high.
- Gemma Yellow Lacquer Spot TableGeometric intrigue defines the Gemma Spot table's eye-catching design. Accenting a faceted fiberglass silhouette, this angular furnishing's bold yellow lacquer finish exudes visual allure. 13"W x 13"D x 18"H. Fiberglass. Hand-applied lacquer paint. For indoor use only. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Pawn End Table - Saffron LaquerThis sculptural end table is constructed of precision cut veneered panels for lasting structural integrity. Whether it is used as a seat, end table or admired for its sculptural lines, the Pawn Stool is a striking piece that adds interest to any space. Finished with a durable lacquer in saffron. Material: Wood. Dimensions: 14"W x 14"D x 18"H.
- Muuto - Around Coffee TableThe Muuto Around coffee table by Thomas Bentzen convinces with its modern and unique identity, but is still – not at last because of its material and sophisticated production – a traditional Scandinavian design product. The shape and frame make Around functional and elegant, and simultaneously give the table a warm and welcoming appearance. The remarkable gaps in its frame are useful for its transport as well as to recognize Around as unique design product. The tables work well on their own or in groups of two, three or more. The edges consist of ash-plywood, the board of plywood and the feet of massive ash wood. The high quality lacquered surface is robust enough to fulfill daily demands. The Around table by Muuto is available in two different sizes (coffee- and couch-table) and in six different colours.
- Stray Dog Designs Alicia Color Block TableClassic and colorful! We love the simple look and lines of this side table. Stick two together and you have a mighty fine coffee table! Iron base and papier mache top.This cute table is handmade and painted to order by our artisans in Mexico. Website Exclusive.
- Jonathan Adler Large Capri Table TorchièreWe totally respect where you are on your color journey. You may not be ready for a fuchsia pantsuit (few are) but try this: the Capri large table torchière. Each one is hand-blown with a milk glass interior and a bold colored outer layer. The result: lustrous, opaque, poppy and crafty, with polished nickel accents. Cluster yours at different levels in the corner of a groovy room, ground up. Note: Due to the nifty hand-blown nature of the glass, there can be subtle color differences from lamp to lamp. Dig it!
- Jonathan Adler Small Capri Table TorchièreWe totally respect where you are on your color journey. You may not be ready for a fuchsia pantsuit (few are) but try this: the Capri small table torchière. Each one is hand-blown with a milk glass interior and a bold colored outer layer. The result: lustrous, opaque, poppy and crafty, with polished nickel accents. Cluster yours at different levels in the corner of a groovy room, ground up. Note: Due to the nifty hand-blown nature of the glass, there can be subtle color differences from lamp to lamp. Dig it!
- Bungalow 5 Hourglass Yellow Side TableBungalow 5 creates modern, sensible furniture, lighting and accessories influenced by both Eastern and Western classic originals. The hallmark of the Bungalow 5 look is that each piece always feel comfortably familiar yet strikingly fresh. The Hourglass Coffee Table has sleek curved lines, keyhole detailing and a yellow lacquer finish. 13" x 13" x 20"H.
- Stray Dog Designs Lily Cluster TableThe lovely Lily table is truly a piece of art. Can you imagine a prettier place to perch your drink? or book? or knitting? Three beautifully formed lily accent tables sprouting from one base, this charming table is handcrafted from iron, wood and papier mache by superbly talented artisans in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. You can choose from any of our low VOC colors. Each piece is finished with 2 layers of clear coat. Freight item.
- Auerberg - HULK Side TableThinking on the name „Hulk“, there is surely a green man in all our heads. The HULK side table by Auerberg is friendlier than his name might make us believe, since it politely directs its attention to the user. The strength is what the Auerberg Hulk side table and the comic figure have in common: Auerberg manufactures the Dominic Groll designed side table out of one only, extremely stable steel sheet. The steel is artistically folded and it stands stable on three feet of massive, oiled ash wood. The design of the Auerberg HULK side table is very weightless, contrasting the massive material. This is how the small servant suits in every possible room of the house, being easily transported to a different one.
- Konstantin Grcic Diana A Side TableThe result of repeated, careful reworking of positive and negative voids, Konstantin Grcic's Diana A Side Table is open to a wide range of interpretations and uses. Ingeniously made from a single sheet of metal and powder coated in a variety of colors, Grcic carefully studied each line, radius, and surface of the form to produce an object that appealed to his subjective eye. Part of the Diana series of small tables, each piece combines with other furniture and objects in ever-varying visual contexts. With an alphabet ranging from models A to F, a room can be transformed to word from an entirely new, entirely personal language.
- Müller Möbelfabrikation - V44 Side tableGraphical, clear and surprising: The V44 side table by Müller Möbel has an individual character. The gaps of the container don’t only look good, they are also practical. The clear and harmonically proportions are some interesting accents for the Müller Möbel V44 side table. Plastic pads on the bottom enable a saved ground and magazines as well as journals can be stored in the recess, without the danger of falling out. An edition of the V44 on castors is also available. Müller Möbel paints the V44 in all the possible RAL-colours as well as in different tones inside and outside.
- Stray Dog Designs Net Chartreuse Stool/Accent TableThree-dimensional latticework adds eye-catching texture to the Net, a versatile piece that makes a sturdy stool or transitional table. With its interlocking diamond pattern and chartreuse finish, this cylindrical accent lends visual interest to a living room or bedroom. 16" Dia. x 19"H. Papier-mache and rebar. Handcrafted by artisans from recycled materials. Finished with low VOC paint.
- RESIDENT Flyover Table - LongThe Flyover familys’ longitudinal design and parallel lines are reminiscent of the underside of bridges, underpasses and motorway flyovers. Two pieces of thin sheet metal are folded into upside down U channels to create the table top, which sits upon pedestal fin legs. Elegantly machined angle brackets hold the structure together. The Flyover familys’ longitudinal design and parallel lines are reminiscent of the underside of bridges, underpasses and motorway flyovers. Two pieces of thin sheet metal are folded into upside down U channels to create the table top, which sits upon pedestal fin legs. Elegantly machined angle brackets hold the structure together.
- Stray Dog Designs Stump Chartreuse Stool/Accent TableA chic rendition of a tree stump, this versatile piece can be enjoyed as a stool or accent table. Its papier-mache faux bois design in chartreuse brightens transitional interiors while offering additional seating or table surface. 16" Dia. x 19"H. Papier-mache and rebar. Handcrafted by artisans from recycled materials. Finished with low VOC paint.
- Stray Dog Designs Henny Penny Display TableWe super sized our favorite little, quirky side table! The giant Henny Penny is oh so awsome, with it's chicken claw feet and apron of scallop-y feathers. All hand built of iron and wood and then covered in layers of papier mache. Looks great in any of our low VOC Benjamin Moore paint colors. This table can be custom sized if you need it for a specific pupose....just give us a call. Made in Mexico. Freight item.
- Classicon Pallas TableDesign Konstantin Grcic, 2003. Powder-coated steel. Made in Germany by Classicon. Pallas is a table with overwhelming optical presence. It commands any room at the first glance. And at the second glance it reveals an abundance of exciting design details: kinks and notches which break up and give life to the smooth lines, the screwed joints on the underside, the tactile appeal of the slightly coarsened, powder-coated metal surface. The proportions are selected in such a way that, in contrast to many fashionably over-wide tables, people sit closer to each other. This stimulates table conversation and makes Pallas a natural communications center. Konstantin Grcic was born in Munich, Germany in 1965. After training as a cabinet maker at Parnham College in England he studied design at the Royal College of Art in London from 1988-1990. Konstantin Grcic creates industrial products widely described as pared down, simple, minimalist. What sets him apart from the minimalism in fashionable currency today is that he defines function in human terms, combining maximum formal strictness with considerable mental acuity and humor. Pallas was designed together with the Mars chair. It is made from powder-coated steel with a fine-textured surface in your choice of colors and two sizes. Aluminum color (RAL9006) is suitable for outdoor use. Medium: 94.5" w | 29.5" d | 28.3" h | base: 21.3" d. large: 118.1" w | 29.5" d | 28.3" h | base: 21.3" d. Assembly required.