Just inOn sale
- Bend Goods Ethel Side ChairThe Ethel Chair, the voice of reason to her counterpart, Lucy. Friends. Rivals. And of course, trendsetters. Ethel enjoys making macramé plant holders and being next to a warm fire. A dynamic duo by any measure, as design objects these chairs can stand alone but achieve balance together. Decide which one you are or perhaps you are a little bit of both. The chair shape cradles your body and is perfect around the dinning table, sit at a desk or at the card table. Features: Hot-dip galvanized iron to prevent rust, powder coated finish. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 31.5 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 18 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 21 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 18 Pounds.
- Contrast Button Cotton Love TubGorgeous, luxurious, sumptuous. An irresistible statement piece, the 2-seater armchair 'Love Tub' is available in a selection of fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights with contrasting, cotton covered buttons. The 'Love Tubs' are proudly made in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each double tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton from Designers Guild, chosen for its use of ecologically responsible, recycled yarns. Solid oak legs have been oiled to give a long lasting, rich finish. The luxurious texture of the fabric and natural oak legs make this a quality piece to love and cherish. We hope each cotton tub chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Hardwood frame Oak legs. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H73.5cm x W90cm x D70cm. Legs height: 25.5cm. Seat depth: 50cm. Seat height: 44cm. Important: For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- Set of 2 Zuo Pori Island Blue Arm ChairsSet of 2 Zuo Pori Island Blue Arm Chairs Set of 2 retro-inspired, cushioned swivel armchairs. Island blue fabric. Stainless steel finish base. Swivel seat. Stylish seating for a living room or bedroom. A beautiful addition to your home from Zuo Modern. Some assembly required. 28" wide. 27" deep. 30" high.
- Contrast Button Cotton Tub ChairDelightful, charming, enticing. Our Cotton Tub Chairs are available in nine fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights with contrasting, cotton covered buttons. They are proving very popular bedroom chairs and work equally well as unique chairs in the hall or living room. The chairs are proudly made in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton from Designers Guild , chosen for its use of ecologically responsible, recycled yarns. Solid oak legs have been oiled to give a long lasting, rich finish. The luxurious texture of the fabric and natural oak legs make this a quality piece to love and cherish.We hope each cotton tub chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Hardwood frame. Oak legs. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H72.5cm x W72cm x D72cm. Legs height: 24cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height: 43cm. Important: For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- Loll Designs No. 9 Lounge ChairAll Loll Design products are made from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (plastic milk jugs). Since 2005, Loll Designs has kept over 18 million milk jugs out of landfills. Designed by T.J. Thomas and Audra Bielskus of Studio Murmur for Loll. The No.9 Collection is made from 100% post-consumer waste and manufactured by Loll in Duluth, Minn. The No. 9 stays out all night and is up early to greet you for morning coffee or afternoon lollygagging. This slightly taller lounge chair and love seat are reclined nicely and the well placed arms help when getting out. Ships flat and assembly is a piece of cake. Notes on Colors: We have tried our very best to accurately represent product colors on this website. However, due to the nature of the recycled plastic we use and electronic media, color of actual products may differ slightly from how they appear on this website on your particular computer.
- Zuo Lund Island Blue Arm ChairZuo Lund Island Blue Arm Chair Funky and bright round accent chair. Island blue fabric. Steel construction. Soft cushioned seat. Sleek chrome finish round base. Stylish seating for a living room or bedroom. A beautiful addition to your home from Zuo Modern. Assembly required. 28 1/2" wide. 25" deep. 29" high.
- Velvet Tub ChairNew selection of colours in Designers Guild Velvet with a 25 Year guarantee on each frame.Gorgeous, luxurious, sumptuous. Our Velvet Tub Chairs are available in fourteen fabulous colours ranging from sophisticated neutrals to eye-popping brights. They are proving very popular bedroom chairs and work equally well as unique, velvet chairs in the hall or living room. The velvet chairs are proudly made by 'The Velvet Chair Company' in Beeston, Nottinghamshire by upholsterers who personally sign each one. They use traditional construction techniques that have stood the test of time, which is why we are confident enough to give a 25 year guarantee with each tub chair frame. To finish the tub chairs we use high quality Cotton Velvet from Designers Guild. Designers Guild is a UK company with an unparalleled reputation for quality and choice. Their Cotton Velvet has a lustrous and elegant appearance with an exciting selection of colours. One reassuring feature of their velvet is that durability is more than double that recommended for domestic use. 20,000 rubs is standard – theirs is 50,000 rubs. We hope each velvet tub chair will be enjoyed for generations to come. Frame guaranteed for 25 Years. Beech wood frame and legs. 100% Cotton Plain Velvet. Specialist Dry Cleaning recommended. Dimensions: H72.5cm x W72cm x D72cm. Legs height: 24cm. Seat depth: 47cm. Seat height: 43cm. Important: Cotton velvet pile is sensitive to pressure. Any marks left after scuffing or compression will come out given time, but this process can be helped along by lightly steaming the affected area. NEVER use water to try to clean velvet - a lightly damp cloth may help with stains, but water is a no-no with cotton velvet. For best results use a reputable specialist dry cleaning service.
- Safavieh Orson Blue and White Accent ChairFreshen up your living space with the bright and crisp white and blue circle pattern of this contemporary accent chair. The frame is crafted from birch wood, featuring turned legs in a deep espresso finish. The front two legs come on casters, making it easy to move the chair. From Safavieh. Orson Blue and White Accent Chair. Use as a slipper chair or accent chair. Birch wood construction. Deep espresso finish. Blue and white polyester fabric upholstery. Casters on front legs. 29" high. 22" wide. 28" deep.
- Officer Midnight Blue and Black Adjustable Office ChairWork in comfort with this contemporary office chair. The Officer chair features a black leatherette seat and colorful midnight blue mesh back. Also with lumbar support, 360 degree swivel, caster wheels for mobility, and adjustable tilt and tension, and armrests. A full-function office chair with a touch of color. Midnight blue mesh back. Black leatherette seat. Full 360 degree swivel. Hydraulic lift. On caster wheels for mobility. Adjustable armrests, tilt and tension. Some assembly required. Seat height 18" to 22". Overall height adjusts 36" to 40". 19" wide. 23" deep.
- Turquoise Papasan ChairCurl up with a good book or movie in the oh-so-comfortable Turquoise Papasan Chair! Perfect for small spaces or dorm rooms, this chair easily folds up when you need the extra space. Chair measures 35L x 38.5W x 36H in. Crafted with a steel frame. Seat covering crafted of polyester. Turquoise finish. Folds upright for easy storage. Not intended for commercial use. Care: Spot clean only.
- Office Star Products Ave Six Peyton Task ChairBlending a retro look with modern design, the Ave Six Peyton Task Chair is a fun, stylish seat that will look good anywhere you are working. This chair features pressurized seat height adjustment, locking tilt tension mechanism, and dual wheel casters. The Office Star Products Ave Six Peyton Task Chair is a fun, stylish seat blending a retro look with modern design. Pressurized seat height adjustment. Locking tilt tension mechanism. Dual wheel carpet casters. High-polish chrome base. Dual post tubular arms. Measures 21.75" L x 22.5" W x 42" H. 200 lb. weight capacity. Metal with faux leather. 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Imported.
- Cyan Ms. Stripy Blue ChairA certain joie de vivre inspires the Ms. Stripy Blue Chair, a melange of turquoise blue, baby blue, lavender, and beige stripes that create a wonderfully lively palette. The classically tailored armless chair features darkly finished straight legs that stand in dramatic contrast to the vibrant fabric of the chair cushion and backrest. H:31" W:24.25" D:24.75".
- Arper Peacock Saari ArmchairBalancing on slender legs, the deep bucket seat of the Saari chair makes for a comfortable, versatile piece. Created for both work and play, its bold colors and contemporary shape slip seamlessly into the the dining room, living room, or work space. Designed to operate as a seating system or as an individual unit, each piece is consciously crafted. Made in Italy and the USA.
- Vitra - Tip TonTip Ton by Vitra sets new trends regarding dynamic seating and defines a new typology: the whole plastic chair which can be inclined to the front. Tip Ton is the first product out of the cooperation of Vitra and BarberOsgerby. The innovation of Tip Ton consists in the nine degree rising front floor-skids. Tip Ton can incline to the front out of its normal position, and then the chair does softly lock in the forward position. This seating position which hasn’t been used for mechanic chairs before, straights back and pelvic and thereby improves the circulation of body and back musculature. The ETH Zurich, one of the worldwide leading technical universities , investigated the health improving qualities of a forward sitting position in the year 2010. The results prove that body and back musculature are improved by that position, so that more oxygen runs through the lungs – among other advantages, this affects concentration positively. Thanks to its distinctive exterior and the high seat comfort, Tip Ton from Vitra suits dining tables, home offices, restaurants as well as conference and meeting areas. Tip Ton consists of polypropylene and is made out of one only cast form without mechanic components. Thereby it is extremely long lasting and 100% recyclable. Up to four Tip Ton chairs can be stacked from the floor.
- Montis Lotus Dining ChairDesign Simon Pengelly, 2008. Upholstery, metal frame, dacron. Made in Holland by Montis. Lotus is a chair that provides all the style and comfort of an armchair, its arms and back forming a shared collar with lapels that fold around the seat from the floor, reminiscent of a long coat. This impression is intensified by the contrasting colors, making it appear as if the user is completely wrapped in the lined garment. Simon Pengelly was born in Henley-on-Thames, England. Originally trained at the bench, he was an award winning cabinetmaker before graduating from Kingston University in 1988. Pengelly started manufacturing furniture in the workshop of his father at the tender age of eight. He has since developed into a celebrated furniture designer. Lotus is perfect for public spaces, as visitors can tuck their bags in the space beneath the chair, which also provides additional legroom. The quality and comfort of this finely cut chair-as-armchair is ensured by Montis' tried-and-tested deluxe foam system with a flexible metal frame. Lotus is offered in either castors or feet and your choice of upholstery. The chair can also be upholstered with two different colors (please call for details). 24" W | 23.2" d | 31.1" h | seat: 18.9" h | arms: 26" h.
- Vitra Tip Ton ChairDesign Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2011. Polypropylene. Made in Germany by Vitra. Tip Ton defines a whole new chair typology: the solid plastic chair with forward-tilt action. Its name refers to the two types of sitting experiences that characterize the chair - from a normal position, Tip Ton can be tilted a few degrees forward where it then stays in place. The innovation behind this seemingly simple feature lies in the skids, which rise at a nine-degree angle. The forward-tilt sitting position straightens the pelvis and spine and thus improves circulation to the abdominal and back muscles. Thanks to its striking appearance, Tip Ton is an outstanding dining table or home-office solution; it is also ideal for ￼￼￼use in restaurants, conference and meeting spaces and educational institutions. Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby studied architecture together at the Royal College of Art in London. Since that time they have worked on projects where industrial design, furniture design and architecture intersect. Tip Ton is their first design in collaboration with Vitra. Tip Ton is available in eight colors and stacks four high. It is extremely durable and up to 100% recyclable. 31" H | 20" w | 21.75" d | seat: 18.5" h.
- Safavieh Orson Side Chair in Blue and WhiteTurned legs and retro inspired fabric give this side chair a stylish look. The circular pattern makes this chair a focal point in any room. Generously stuffed and covered in a soft poly fabric, it is as cozy as it is attractive. Turned birchwood legs are appointed with a deep espresso finish for an elegant touch. 300-lb. weight capacity. 100% polyester. Measures 22" W x 28" D x 29" H. Imported.
- Knoll Saarinen Side Chair - Wood LegsDesign Eero Saarinen, 1957. Wood legs, polyurethane shell, upholstery. Made in USA by Knoll. In his groundbreaking collection of 1957, Eero Saarinen transformed executive seating into a fluid, sculptural form. Recognizing the importance of user comfort, Saarinen became the first to construct a chair shell from fiberglass, a pliable material that flexes in response to body weight. The chair is available with and without arms, and features metal or wood legs, or a swivel base. The armless chair with a plastic back, ideal for café applicatons, is a recent reintroduction. Son of the celebrated architect Eliel Saarinen, Eero was classically trained in sculpture and architecture. His collaboration with Charles Eames in 1937 led to the creation of the Organic Armchair, made from plywood and foam rubber, the first three-dimensionally shaped bucket armchair. Saarinen continued to develop this theme in the years that followed with great designs, all for Knoll. Among the many buildings for which he is known are Dulles Airport in Washington, D.C., and the TWA terminal at Kennedy International Airport in New York. Side chair: 22.5" w | 20.5" d | 31.5" h | seat: 18.75" h.