Just inOn sale
- 1958 ArmchairPlease note: The final date for pre-orders on upholstered furniture (1958, Cotton, Velvet) is Nov 25 th. If you have any questions please contact our dedicated Furniture Team on 0208 8974 0110. Our 1958 armchair is a statement silhouette, inspired by a classic, taken from an original design. We have updated it with high quality 'Sloane’ cotton fabric from Designers Guild with a textured, natural finish in our selection of six two tone, chalky colours. To give the cushions a cosy, sumptuous feel, without losing their shape, we have used a foam core, covered with a layer of soft, duck feather. Designed in-house and exclusive to Oliver Bonas. Create a piece of furniture that is unique to you. Select your silhouette from our Furniture Collections, and add the legs, Designers Guild fabric and buttons of your choosing.
- Handy Living Surina Slipper ChairThe retro -inspired chair design. Dark espresso legs support the chair, and an ample seat and supportive back make this set perfect for small or large spaces where simple comfortable seating with easy care styling is desired. For a feel-good style and a splash of vibrant color, this chair set will surely spruce up your everyday living. Helen Emerald Green—freshly modern flower pattern in an emerald –teal backdrop and beige petals with pops of deep brown in the center of each. This innovative green hue combines the wonders of aqua with the vibrancy of teal and the elegance of emerald to give way to the beautiful Helen Emerald Green emanation. Includes 2 chairs. Polyester rayon blend. Foam density: Seat is 2. 8 high density foam and the back is 3. 0 high density foam. Dark espresso leg color. Features: Includes 2 chairs. Color: Green. Material: 30% Linen, 70% Viscose, 100% Polyester backing. Dark espresso legs. Foam density: Seat is 2.8 high density foam and the back is 3.0 high density foam. Ample seat and supportive back. 1 Year warranty.
- Cost Plus World Market Emerald Green Jayda Dining ChairInspired by classic mid-century design with clean lines, sloped arms and straight birch wood legs, our green upholstered chair adds a touch of retro-cool to any space. Details & Dimensions: Crafted of hardwood frame with velvet microfiber upholstery and birch wood legs with natural wash finish. Available in additional colors and designs, sold separately. Part of our Jayda Collection. Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from mild detergent or mild dry cleaning solvent; do not saturate. Assembly required. Overall: 23.8"W x 30.5"D x 41.5"H, 26 lbs. Seat: 23.5"W x 19"D. Floor to bottom of seat: 14"H. Floor to top of seat: 19.8"H. Top of seat to top of back: 17"H. Floor to top of armrests: 24.5"H.
- Scott Dining ChairThe Scott dining chair exudes stylish flair in contemporary interiors. A high back and sloped arms complement the seat's custom upholstery and classic Greek key nailhead detailing. Soy-based foam cushion wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking. Available in several fabric, finish and nailhead options. Made from maple. Shown in Ferris Jade fabric with a Black Walnut finish. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices. 24"W x 26"D x 39"H. Inside: 18"W x 19"D x 21"H. Seat: 19"H. Arm: 20"H.
- Cost Plus World Market Emerald Lydia Dining Chairs, Set of 2The curvaceous silhouettes of our Emerald Lydia Dining Chairs bring to mind the everyday glamour of mid-century Hollywood. Crafted of premium birch wood with lush, velvety upholstery, these chairs offer clean lines and a tailored appeal that complements any table or seating area. Details & Dimensions: Crafted of birch wood with espresso finished legs and velvety microfiber upholstery. Set of 2. Available in additional colors and styles, sold separately. Part of our Lydia Collection. Overall: 21.5"W x 25.3"D x 37"H, 18 lbs. Seat: 18.8"W x 16"D. Floor to bottom of seat: 13"H. Floor to top of seat: 18.5"H. Top of seat to top of back: 19.5"H.
- Office Star Dakota Parsons ChairClass and sophistication beam from the new Ave Six Dakota Parsons Chair. A specimen of smart of seating, this armless chair stands apart from other less refined styles. You can let yourself relax in this accommodating chair at both your dinner table or desk. Outfitted with a cushioned back and inner spring, this chair lets your sit comfortably and affords you with peace and serenity as you sit and tell a pleasant story to a friend, conduct important work at your desk, or enjoy a special candlelight dinner. Imagine a set of Ave Six Dakota Parsons Chairs warmly surrounding your Thanksgiving dinner table ready for friends and family to enjoy, or at the side of your bed making the perfect place to sit and relax before drifting off to sleep. Wherever you choose to utilize the Dakota Parsons Chair, it is certain to afford for a wonderful aesthetic via its deep warm espresso finished solid wood legs and seat border. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) Dakota collection. Part of the Ave Six series. Overall Dimensions: 19.5"w x 24.5"d x 37.5"h. Seat Height: 20" Attractive and comfortable parsons chair. Covered in high performance, easy care fabric. Available in Linen -X14, Avignon Sky -A19 or Gabrielle Sky -G31. Attractive solid wood legs. Fabric/Solid Wood Legs; Imported;
- Cost Plus World Market Emerald Paige Round Back Dining Chairs, Set of 2Boasting a shapely silhouette, our vibrant Emerald Paige Round Back Dining Chairs define simple elegance. Crafted of American white oak, they're upholstered in velvety bright green micro fiber. Details & Dimensions: Crafted of American white oak with distressed finish and micro fiber upholstery. Set of 2. Available in additional upholsteries and styles, sold separately. Part of our Paige Collection. Frame: wipe clean with damp cloth; Upholstery: spot clean only. Overall: 19.75"W x 23.5"D x 40.25"H, 17.42 lbs. Seat: 19.8"W x 19.3"D. Floor to bottom of seat: 15.9"H. Floor to top of seat: 19.3"H. Top of seat to top of back: 19.9"H.
- Vitra - Miniature Selene ChairA number of spectacular designs ushered in the heyday of plastic furniture in the 1960s. In comparison to the designs of contemporaries, who turned to Pop Art for inspiration, the furniture and lighting objects created by Milanese architect Vico Magistretti are notable for their restrained formal idiom. Magistretti’s stackable one-piece plastic chair »Selene« was commissioned by Ernesto Gismondi, the owner of the company Artemide. Its most remarkable feature is the design of the legs: The S-shaped curves increase tensile strength while permitting an unusually slim and elegant silhouette. Polyurethame cast resin, scale: 1:6, 87 X 126 x 79 mm.