Just inOn sale
- Kaja Arm Contemporary Green Office ChairErgonomic details and contemporary style make this rolling green arm chair the perfect office solution. Office arm chair. Green finish. Ergonomic lumbar support. Contemporary design. Height adjustable arms and seat. Casters for easy rolling. 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Assembly required. 20" wide. 17" deep. Adjust from 37" to 40" high. Seat adjusts from 17" to 21" high.
- Modernica Fiberglass Rocker Shell ChairThe Case Study Fiberglass Rocking Chair is an essential for the modern home and with so many options, it is possible to create your own one-of-a-kind chair. The shell is available in a myriad of colors. Choose your wire-frame in either zinc-plated steel or black powder-coated steel, and finish your design by choosing either solid maple runners or solid walnut runners. Easily one of the most important and recognizable designs of the twentieth century. The Fiberglass Shell Chairs were originally designed by Charles Eames in 1948 as an entry in The Museum of Modern Art’s International Design Competition. At the time, no one could possibly have anticipated the massive success and longevity of this iconoclastic design. Modernica creates each shell, by hand, one-by-one, in their Los Angeles factory—just as they had been designed, developed, and produced by the Eames Office, here in Southern California in the 1950s. Modernica uses all of the original presses and specialized equipment obtained from Century Plastics. To ensure authenticity of production, the initial shell chair production was overseen by Sol Fingerhut and Irv Green, the same team Charles Eames employed over sixty years ago to develop the original technology. Modernica is committed to the legacy of the authentic genuine design of Charles Eames. Modernica creates each chair with the charge of adhering to the original tactile qualities, texture, and characteristics that alone are unique to the fiberglass shell chair. Our fiberglass chairs contain no (PBDE) Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers.
- Office Star Calvin Office Chair with White Frame and ArmsA redefinition of the traditional office chair, the new Calvin Office Chair arrives in perfect form to provide you with all-day ergonomic comfort. Constructed with a ventilated slat-style backrest outfitted with a breathable mesh that wicks away moisture, this supportive seating solution keeps you comfortable all day long. Fabricated with a thick contoured seat that efficiently cradles your spine, both the arms and seat of this chair are available in either a high quality vinyl or breathable mesh upholstery in a variety of colors. Established upon five premium dual wheel carpet casters, this chair boasts a pressurized telescopic seat height adjustment as well as tilt tension mechanism that keep you elevated at the perfect incline. These features are followed by an equally useful tilt lock which keeps your desired reclining angle in a fixed position. Whether you are completing paperwork, checking emails, or conversing with your colleagues, this new Calvin Office Chair is an ergonomic advancement in office seating that will keep you comfortable and productive throughout your day. Calvin collection. Part of the Ave Six series. Overall Dimensions: 22"w x 26"d x 36.25"h. Available in Black Mesh Fabric, Purple Mesh Fabric, Green Mesh Fabric, Blue Mesh Fabric. White Frame. Black Mesh Fabric; Imported;
- Jesper Office Kaja Arm Office ChairWork comfortably for hours in this streamlined, ergonomic, armed office chair. Contemporary and simply designed, the Kaja marries function and style. Personalize this chair with adjustable head and armrests. Generously cushioned seats and a lumbar support system provide unparalleled comfort. Available in your choice of bold color, the Kaja arm office chair can complement any home or commercial space. 37-40"H, 30 lbs Seat Dimensions: 20"w x 17"d x 17-21"h. Height Adjustable Arms. Height Adjustable Seat. Contemporary Design. Ergonomic Lumbar Support. Castors. Durable Fabric. Adjustable Back Tension. 5 Year Warranty. Fabric, Aluminum Base; Imported;
- Arper Lime Saari Lounge ChairBalancing on slender legs, the deep bucket seat of the Saari chair makes for a comfortable, versatile piece. Created for both work and play, its bold colors and contemporary shape slip seamlessly into the the dining room, living room, or work space. Designed to operate as a seating system or as an individual unit, each piece is consciously crafted. Made in Italy and the USA.
- Herman Miller® Eames® Molded Plastic Armchair Dowel LegDesign Charles & Ray Eames®, 1948. Molded plastic, solid wood dowel legs. Made by Herman Miller® "Who would say that pleasure is not useful?" -Charles Eames. The molded plastic chairs are a flexible and comfortable seat with a variety of base options. Available in your choice of colors, which are permeated through the material so they remain vibrant even after years of hard use. The molded plastic seats are produced of ecologically friendly, recyclable polypropylene. A landmark design from Charles and Ray Eames, the molded plastic chairs consist of clean, simple forms sculpted to cradle the body. As their popularity grew, the shells were combined with various base designs to fit a wider range of environments. The wood dowel base brings a softer aesthetic, while the crossed metal rods are distinctly Eames. Dowel legs are offered in maple and white ash with white nylon glides or ebony stained ash and walnut wood with black glides. With a grand sense of adventure, Charles and Ray Eames turned their curiosity and boundless enthusiasm into creations that established them as a truly great husband-and-wife design team. Their unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Playful and functional. Sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. That was and is the "Eames look." 25" w | 23.5" d | 31.5" h | seat: 16.25" h.
- Kartell - Bubble Club ArmchairBubble Club, the couch made of coloured polyethylene, is the first exponent of a new design concept: A totally made of plastic, "industrial coach". Technology and intensive research allows Kartell as first company to produce series which usually were produced by hand in the category design. Bubble Club is a couch with a lot of space for two persons, which is marked through soft lines of the armrests in coparison to the sober and rational lines of the backrest. Together with the armchair and the small table, which are available in the same versions and colours, Bubble Club by Kartell builds today a true productfamily, an "industrial couch furniture" Because of the brilliant constance against atmospheric influences all three elements of the product family Bubble Club can be used in the outside.
- Herman Miller Eames 4 Leg Molded Plastic Side ChairA Landmark Design from Charles and Ray Eames: The molded plastic chairs consist of clean, simple forms sculpted to cradle the body. The Dowel-Leg base has maple legs with non-adjustable nylon glides. The Eameses adapted molding techniques developed during World War II to produce this classic design - the first industrially manufactured plastic chairs. Today's chairs are true to the originals, with updated, eco-friendly materials. Their enduring forms and quality construction make them comfortable, durable performers.