Just inOn sale
- Kaja Arm Contemporary Green Office ChairErgonomic details and contemporary style make this rolling green arm chair the perfect office solution. Office arm chair. Green finish. Ergonomic lumbar support. Contemporary design. Height adjustable arms and seat. Castors for easy rolling. 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Assembly required. 20" wide. 17" deep. Adjust from 37" to 40" high. Seat adjusts from 17" to 21" high.
- Kartell - Bubble Club ArmchairBubble Club, the couch made of coloured polyethylene, is the first exponent of a new design concept: a totally made of plastic, "industrial coach". Technology and intensive research allows Kartell as first company to produce series which usually were produced by hand in the category design. Bubble Club is a couch with a lot of space for two persons, which is marked through soft lines of the armrests in coparison to the sober and rational lines of the backrest. Together with the armchair and the small table, which are available in the same versions and colours, Bubble Club by Kartell builds today a true productfamily, an "industrial couch furniture" Because of the brilliant constance against atmospheric influences all three elements of the product family Bubble Club can be used in the outside.
- Herman Miller® Eames® Molded Plastic Armchair Dowel LegDesign Charles & Ray Eames®, 1948. Molded plastic, solid wood dowel legs. Made by Herman Miller® "Who would say that pleasure is not useful?" -Charles Eames. The molded plastic chairs are a flexible and comfortable seat with a variety of base options. Available in your choice of colors, which are permeated through the material so they remain vibrant even after years of hard use. The molded plastic seats are produced of ecologically friendly, recyclable polypropylene. A landmark design from Charles and Ray Eames, the molded plastic chairs consist of clean, simple forms sculpted to cradle the body. As their popularity grew, the shells were combined with various base designs to fit a wider range of environments. The wood dowel base brings a softer aesthetic, while the crossed metal rods are distinctly Eames. Dowel legs are offered in maple and white ash with white nylon glides or ebony stained ash and walnut wood with black glides. With a grand sense of adventure, Charles and Ray Eames turned their curiosity and boundless enthusiasm into creations that established them as a truly great husband-and-wife design team. Their unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Playful and functional. Sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. That was and is the "Eames look." 25" w | 23.5" d | 31.5" h | seat: 16.25" h.
- Cost Plus World Market Green Tufted Devon Slipper ChairOur exclusive Green Tufted Devon Slipper Chair looks like a chair you'd find in a fancy hotel or trendy boutique. Its elegant, armless contour is Victorian-inspired. With a rolled back and a spacious seat, this nicely priced slipper chair is the very picture of comfort and elegance. Hardwood turned front legs in an espresso finish and lovely tufting details complete its luxurious appeal. 28"W x 38"D x 33"H; 32.5 lbs.
- Herman Miller Eames 4 Leg Molded Plastic Side ChairA Landmark Design from Charles and Ray Eames: The molded plastic chairs consist of clean, simple forms sculpted to cradle the body. The Dowel-Leg base has maple legs with non-adjustable nylon glides. The Eameses adapted molding techniques developed during World War II to produce this classic design - the first industrially manufactured plastic chairs. Today's chairs are true to the originals, with updated, eco-friendly materials. Their enduring forms and quality construction make them comfortable, durable performers.