Just inOn sale
- Greenington Bamboo Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer DresserTraditional style meets contemporary with the Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer Dresser from Greenington Bamboo. Featuring clean lines and a warm caramelized finish, the Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer Dresser is the perfect addition to modern, traditional, or transitional bedrooms. Part of the Hosta Bedroom Collection, each Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer Dresser is crafted from eco-friendly Moso Bamboo that has grown and matured for at least five years and is harvested from fully sustainable and environmentally friendly forests. The result is a stunningly sturdy piece that is 20% stronger than oak and sleek enough for the luxe home. Caramelized finish. Eco-friendly Moso Bamboo. Hosta Bedroom Collection. 52" x 18" x 32"
- Lily Rose Collection Romantic Pine 5-Drawer ChestLily Rose Collection Romantic Pine 5-Drawer Chest. Feminine pine accent chest. Romantic Pine paper laminate finish. 5 spacious drawers with wood fiber bottoms. Elegant floral ceramic handles. Stylish kick plate and profiled drawers. Polymer drawer slides with safety latch and dampers. Manufactured in Canada from eco-friendly laminated particle board; . Complete assembly required by two adults (tools not provided). 32" wide. 17" deep. 47" high.
- Florence de Dampierre Giovannelli ChestStunning three-drawer chest features a double "ogee" front hand painted with floral garlands on a distressed yellow ochre background and green accents on the moldings and feet of the cabriole legs. From the Florence de Dampierre Collection for John-Richard Collection. Handcrafted of acacia wood and wood composite. Hand-painted, distressed finish. Three drawers. Mortise-and-tenon construction. 48"W x 21"D x 35"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 211 lbs.
- 11 Ply Dresser By TrueModernTrueModern's 11 Ply collection is a fresh update on old school modern design. With its turned Danish style legs and exposed plywood edges, the 11 Ply Dresser has plenty of storage for both kids and adults. There are cutout handles on the top and side of the top drawer and on the sides of the other drawers. The laminate tops are available in crisp white, postal blue, atomic orange and dark gray. Made of sustainable birch plywood, the 11 Ply dresser coordinates with the nightstand and bed, match the laminate tops or mix it up with different colors for each piece. Features: Birch plywood construction with exposed edge. Cutout handles on top and sides of drawers. Laminate top available in several colors. Turned Danish style legs. Furniture care instructions: Furniture should be cleaned with a damp cloth. Lightly wipe with furniture oil to maintain wood finish.
- Kara ChestThe bright white finish of this chest amplifies the simplicity of its design. Three drawers provide ample storage space for clothing when used in the bedroom or for blankets, games and remotes in the family room. Wood and composites that have been ethically harvested are used in the construction of this versatile chest of drawers. Made in America. Finish resistant to yellowing and scratching. Metal hardware. Dimensions : H: 32" W: 38" D: 18"
- Arles 34" 2-Drawer ChestHere, a charming antiqued pine serpentine chest with a molded-edge top above two shaped drawers fit with cast brass handles. The carved apron and cabriole legs add classic elements of French provincial style. Inspired by English heritage, Theodore Alexander handcrafts furniture and accessories of uncompromising quality. An exceptional eye for design and detail in its bench-made products is the company's signature. Frame, cashew; hardware, brass.
- Rameau French Country Cherry Wood Ivory Console Chest DresserClassic architecture meets modern convenience in this antique French reproduction. A large middle drawer provides storage for music and media. The top two doors flip down and a small hidden drawer on the bottom apron tucks away hidden treasure. Your electronic equipment will never look more elegant than in this charming cherry cabinet. Made to order in Europe;
- Empire Rosette 8-Drawer DresserDressers feature a bow front and antique nickel hardware. Crafted of solid hardwood, each piece is carefully distressed using a hand-applied multi-step process to achieve the look of a weathered antique. Hand-built of kiln-dried solid hardwood. Mortise-and-tenon joinery. Antiqued grey finish features a textured, sandblasted surface; other finish options feature a smooth surface. Intensive multi-step finishing process results in a weathered, distressed patina. Imperfections and nicks are to be expected, and part of the wood's character. English-dovetailed drawers. Dustproof panels between each drawer and wood-on-wood glides. Antique nickel drop pulls. Top drawers have functioning keylock entries.
- Established & Sons WrongWoods Chest of Drawers by Richard Woods & Sebastian WrongStorage unit designed in 2007. British artist Richard Woods is renowned for his work with garish and repetitious motifs. He has applied these to facades, floors and walls across the world in commissioned work and gallery installations. These 'logos' are most often abstractions and interpretations of familiar, and unfashionable, domestic pattern. The woodblock print used on the WrongWoods cabinets is a particularly recognisable Woods signature print. Designer Sebastian Wrong teamed up with Woods as part of the Established & Sons program of collaborations where individuals from two different creative fields apply their skills to a single design. Woods' motifs were applied to utilitarian cabinets, reminiscent of 1950s furniture, designed by Wrong. The cabinets are an especially fitting vehicle for Woods' prints that are often nostalgic interpretations of mid-century domestic interiors. The family of storage cabinets produced includes a small night table, a chest of drawers, a long low credenza and a wall unit. The WrongWoods series is currently available in three of Woods' signature colourways. Dimensions: Chest of drawers: L1090mm x D510mm x H735mm. Materials: Plywood, timber, paint, clear lacquer and 6mm toughened glass (optional). Colours White with green, yellow with red or white with black.
- Gold Leaf Village Life Five Drawer ChestThis hand-crafted chest of drawers was built using durable Asian joinery and cabinetry. The drawer faces are decorated with gold leaf appliqué and hand painted with traditional Ming era art motifs, then covered in a hard, clear lacquer. At a foot and a half deep, it provides significant drawer space, and is an exceptional Oriental accent for any room. Outstanding Asian craftsmanship. Elegant hand painted art on gold leaf. Drawers measure 24.5"W x 15"D x 5"H. Offered in both gold (shown) and black lacquer.
- St. Kitt's Bamboo DresserThis dresser is crafted with a mahogany frame and crushed bamboo laminated facings. It features nine drawers for storage each with full-extension bottom-mount drawer glides. David Francis is a master at blending exotic materials such as rattan, abaca, lampakanay, and bamboo with more-traditional materials like mahogany and cherry. His furniture is beautifully made and exudes a profound sense of history yet manages to be utterly timeless as well. Golden mahogany.
- John-Richard Aged Eglomise ChestLike the appurtenances that grace the boudoirs of manses in Chantilly, the Aged Eglomise Chest blends beauty with practicality. Covered with glimmering aged mirror, the chest presents antique gold leaf accents and exquisite brass loop hardware. Twelve generously sized drawers allow for containment of personal treasures or delicate belongings. H:36" W:60" D:21".
- Redford House Faux Bamboo DresserWith cane-inspired molding, the Redford House faux bamboo dresser brings natural sophistication to a bedroom. Showcasing a straightforward design, its versatile look complements a variety of interiors. 42"W x 22"D x 42"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Four drawers. Color may vary from piece to piece. If considering multiple pieces for a room, we recommend they be ordered at the same time to minimize variances in color.
- St. James 11-Drawer DresserEvoking the architectural classicism of turn-of-the-century design, St. James is grand in both scale and beauty. Grandly scaled. Hand-carved Craftsman details. Constructed of close-set hardwood panels with mortise-and-tenon joinery. Intensive multi-step finishing process results in a weathered, distressed patina. Features hand-carved fluted cornices. Drawers have English-dovetailed construction and dust panels. Top drawers lock with a key. Rustic, cast-brass hardware. This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- John Wesley Williams Sculpted Cherry and Granite Dresser Wood & Stone DresserA tall dresser dresser of cherry, bird's eye maple, wenge and granite. Sides consist of sculpted bird's eye maple panels, as are the drawer fronts. The drawers are hand dovetailed and consist of four narrow, 4" deep drawers, two 16" wide drawers and three drawers that are 7" deep and 38" long. The top consists of a 1" thick granite stone. Limited edition of 2.
- English Classics Furniture Walnut and Satinwood Inlaid ChestThis lovely walnut and satinwood inlaid chest of drawers was recently hand-crafted in England and directly imported to our furniture store here in Atlanta, GA. A truly heirloom quality piece, it will endure for generations to come and would complement any fine period furniture collection. This Georgian style chest is, like all of our English reproduction furniture, made with the highest level of craftsmanship and attention to detail possible, and has a distinct look and feel that cannot be achieved with cheaply made imitations. The wood is an exquisite hand-distressed walnut with a rich complexion and pronounced grain. While it is new wood, the cabinetmaker has made the walnut so beautifully aged and mellow that the chest looks like a museum quality antique. Structurally, this satinwood-inlaid chest is extremely sturdy, with a solid wood structure that is sure to last for many decades to come. Each drawer even features hand-cut dovetails and working solid-brass locks forged in England. No detail has been spared! The edges of the top are a border of crossbanded walnut, while this chest also features narrow satinwood string-inlay on the top as well as the drawer fronts. This textured contrast of the crossbanding and inlay give this chest a great deal of character and makes for a beautiful overall effect. The solid brass hardware also contrasts beautifully with the walnut. Crafted with perfect fidelity to traditional English cabinetmaking, this beautifully inlaid chest of drawers is as strong as it is beautiful, and would make a fantastic addition to any home furniture collection!
- Taja Belle Hall Chest In French WhiteFinishes are created through a multi-layered process where layers of paint and stain have been applied and removed for a time worn feel. The French White finish is a layered, hand-applied finish meant to replicate that of a well-loved antique. Subtle variations should be expected and celebrated. Hand painted. Soft lacquer coat added for protection. The Taja Belle collection is made out of mahogany solids and veneer. Tempered glass. Hall chest features drop down drawer fronts for easy media storage. Cord management holes included. Solid, antiqued brass hardware.
- Gold Leaf Five Drawer ChestThis classic Ming style chest features five drawers, beautifully covered in gold leaf, hand-painted with birds and blossoms, and finished with a medium gloss lacquer. At just under three feet tall, this little cabinet is perfect for storing gloves and scarves in the foyer or use as a lamp table next to a sofa or reading chair. Five drawers provide organized storage. Well built using sturdy cabinetry. Finished in a durable medium gloss hard lacquer. Features hand-painted birds and blossoms. Drawers measure 19"W x 10"D x 4"H.
- Brunoy 53" Bombé ChestThe bombé in baroque: This chest is elegance defined with richly contrasting black and gold-finished cherry, antiqued brass hardware, scalloped detailing, and turned legs. The understated elegance of Parisian decor, the informal ease of the South of France, and the rustic refinement of the French countryside inspired Jacques and Henessy Wayser to found French Heritage in Los Angeles in 1981. The company lavishes the same attention to detail on the construction of its furniture and accessories as it does on their design. Black/gold.