Just inOn sale
- Greenington Bamboo Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer DresserTraditional style meets contemporary with the Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer Dresser from Greenington Bamboo. Featuring clean lines and a warm caramelized finish, the Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer Dresser is the perfect addition to modern, traditional, or transitional bedrooms. Part of the Hosta Bedroom Collection, each Hosta Bamboo Six Drawer Dresser is crafted from eco-friendly Moso Bamboo that has grown and matured for at least five years and is harvested from fully sustainable and environmentally friendly forests. The result is a stunningly sturdy piece that is 20% stronger than oak and sleek enough for the luxe home. Caramelized finish. Eco-friendly Moso Bamboo. Hosta Bedroom Collection. 52" x 18" x 32"
- Lily Rose Collection Romantic Pine 5-Drawer ChestLily Rose Collection Romantic Pine 5-Drawer Chest. Feminine pine accent chest. Romantic Pine paper laminate finish. 5 spacious drawers with wood fiber bottoms. Elegant floral ceramic handles. Stylish kick plate and profiled drawers. Polymer drawer slides with safety latch and dampers. Manufactured in Canada from eco-friendly laminated particle board; . Complete assembly required by two adults (tools not provided). 32" wide. 17" deep. 47" high.
- Zentique Reclaimed Pine Antique White 6 Drawer DresserBe eco-friendly and stylishly chic at the same time. The Reclaimed Pine Antique White 6 Drawer Dresser from Zentique is exactly what it says it is--a six-drawer dresser, made from reclaimed pine, with an antique white finish. This piece is available in stained brown and painted antique white finishes, which gives it a unique and rustic look and makes it easy to blend with traditional décor or transitional décor. 31"W x 17"D x 49"H. Recycled Pine 6 drawer chest. Painted finish. The Reclaimed Pine Antique White 6 Drawer Dresser by Zentique usually ships within 3-4 weeks.
- 11 Ply Dresser By TrueModernTrueModern's 11 Ply collection is a fresh update on old school modern design. With its turned Danish style legs and exposed plywood edges, the 11 Ply Dresser has plenty of storage for both kids and adults. There are cutout handles on the top and side of the top drawer and on the sides of the other drawers. The laminate tops are available in crisp white, postal blue, atomic orange and dark gray. Made of sustainable birch plywood, the 11 Ply dresser coordinates with the nightstand and bed, match the laminate tops or mix it up with different colors for each piece. Features: Birch plywood construction with exposed edge. Cutout handles on top and sides of drawers. Laminate top available in several colors. Turned Danish style legs. Furniture care instructions: Furniture should be cleaned with a damp cloth. Lightly wipe with furniture oil to maintain wood finish.
- Florence de Dampierre Giovannelli ChestStunning three-drawer chest features a double "ogee" front hand painted with floral garlands on a distressed yellow ochre background and green accents on the moldings and feet of the cabriole legs. From the Florence de Dampierre Collection for John-Richard Collection. Handcrafted of acacia wood and wood composite. Hand-painted, distressed finish. Three drawers. Mortise-and-tenon construction. 48"W x 21"D x 35"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 211 lbs.
- Jonathan Adler Bond 4-Drawer DresserJonathan Adler's Bond dresser offers edgy sixties glamour. Atop a vintage-inspired lucite X-shaped base, honey-stained burled mappa veneer covers this birch wood furnishing for sleek, minimalist appeal. Four drawers with beveled finger-pulls. Do not use chemical cleaners to clean. Clean with soft cloth with water only, do not leave water on surface. 35"W x 15.75"D x 40"H. Drawer dimensions: 35"W x 14"D x 8"H.
- Gold Leaf Village Life Five Drawer ChestThis hand-crafted chest of drawers was built using durable Asian joinery and cabinetry. The drawer faces are decorated with gold leaf appliqué and hand painted with traditional Ming era art motifs, then covered in a hard, clear lacquer. At a foot and a half deep, it provides significant drawer space, and is an exceptional Oriental accent for any room. Outstanding Asian craftsmanship. Elegant hand painted art on gold leaf. Drawers measure 24.5"W x 15"D x 5"H. Offered in both gold (shown) and black lacquer.
- Kara ChestThe bright white finish of this chest amplifies the simplicity of its design. Three drawers provide ample storage space for clothing when used in the bedroom or for blankets, games and remotes in the family room. Wood and composites that have been ethically harvested are used in the construction of this versatile chest of drawers. Made in America. Finish resistant to yellowing and scratching. Metal hardware. Dimensions : H: 32" W: 38" D: 18"
- River House DresserExceptionally crafted with a beautifully contoured facade, this dresser offers nine spacious drawers for ample storage, including a convenient felt jewelry tray in the top left hand drawer. With a gorgeous cream finish, this piece is a standout in any bedroom. Frame, antiqued cream; hardware, wenge.
- Empire Rosette 8-Drawer DresserDressers feature a bow front and antique nickel hardware. Crafted of solid hardwood, each piece is carefully distressed using a hand-applied multi-step process to achieve the look of a weathered antique. Hand-built of kiln-dried solid hardwood. Mortise-and-tenon joinery. Antiqued grey finish features a textured, sandblasted surface; other finish options feature a smooth surface. Intensive multi-step finishing process results in a weathered, distressed patina. Imperfections and nicks are to be expected, and part of the wood's character. English-dovetailed drawers. Dustproof panels between each drawer and wood-on-wood glides. Antique nickel drop pulls. Top drawers have functioning keylock entries.
- Worlds Away Hudson Burlwood and Gold Leaf ChestThe Worlds Away Hudson chest melds rich dimension with retro structure. Gold leaf-finished iron square pulls and sleek legs complement stunning burlwood for stylish storage. 42"W x 20"D x 38"H. Three drawers. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth and glass cleaner.
- Gold Leaf Five Drawer ChestThis classic Ming style chest features five drawers, beautifully covered in gold leaf, hand-painted with birds and blossoms, and finished with a medium gloss lacquer. At just under three feet tall, this little cabinet is perfect for storing gloves and scarves in the foyer or use as a lamp table next to a sofa or reading chair. Five drawers provide organized storage. Well built using sturdy cabinetry. Finished in a durable medium gloss hard lacquer. Features hand-painted birds and blossoms. Drawers measure 19"W x 10"D x 4"H.
- English Classics Furniture Walnut Serpentine Chest of DrawersThis impressive antique style serpentine chest of drawers is handmade in England by a third-generation cabinetmaker and imported to our furniture store here in Atlanta, GA. The stunning burl walnut, being distressed, finished and waxed all by hand, displays a rich, lustrous complexion and a highly distinct grain that will continue to grow more beautiful as time passes and a patina sets in. Antiqued solid-brass pulls, which are styled after antique Georgian period swan neck pulls, contrast beautifully with the wood. Walnut crossbanding adorns the drawer faces and the top, providing a lovely complement to the principal wood. The serpentine design looks quite striking, having been modeled after a style common in Georgian period antique furniture. Four drawers, each featuring hand-cut dovetailed joints, offer plenty of storage space, while a brush slide pulls out to provide an extra surface for your things. Elegant bracket feet provide sturdy support. Whether you are looking for a new antique style addition to your fine furniture collection or whether you need a fully functional chest of drawers, this serpentine chest of drawers would be perfect for you!
- St. James 11-Drawer DresserEvoking the architectural classicism of turn-of-the-century design, St. James is grand in both scale and beauty. Grandly scaled. Hand-carved Craftsman details. Constructed of close-set hardwood panels with mortise-and-tenon joinery. Intensive multi-step finishing process results in a weathered, distressed patina. Features hand-carved fluted cornices. Drawers have English-dovetailed construction and dust panels. Top drawers lock with a key. Rustic, cast-brass hardware. This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Rameau French Country Cherry Wood Ivory Console Chest DresserClassic architecture meets modern convenience in this antique French reproduction. A large middle drawer provides storage for music and media. The top two doors flip down and a small hidden drawer on the bottom apron tucks away hidden treasure. Your electronic equipment will never look more elegant than in this charming cherry cabinet. Made to order in Europe;
- English Classics Furniture Walnut and Satinwood Inlaid ChestThis lovely walnut and satinwood inlaid chest of drawers was recently hand-crafted in England and directly imported to our furniture store here in Atlanta, GA. A truly heirloom quality piece, it will endure for generations to come and would complement any fine period furniture collection. This Georgian style chest is, like all of our English reproduction furniture, made with the highest level of craftsmanship and attention to detail possible, and has a distinct look and feel that cannot be achieved with cheaply made imitations. The wood is an exquisite hand-distressed walnut with a rich complexion and pronounced grain. While it is new wood, the cabinetmaker has made the walnut so beautifully aged and mellow that the chest looks like a museum quality antique. Structurally, this satinwood-inlaid chest is extremely sturdy, with a solid wood structure that is sure to last for many decades to come. Each drawer even features hand-cut dovetails and working solid-brass locks forged in England. No detail has been spared! The edges of the top are a border of crossbanded walnut, while this chest also features narrow satinwood string-inlay on the top as well as the drawer fronts. This textured contrast of the crossbanding and inlay give this chest a great deal of character and makes for a beautiful overall effect. The solid brass hardware also contrasts beautifully with the walnut. Crafted with perfect fidelity to traditional English cabinetmaking, this beautifully inlaid chest of drawers is as strong as it is beautiful, and would make a fantastic addition to any home furniture collection!
- Established & Sons WrongWoods Chest of Drawers by Richard Woods & Sebastian WrongStorage unit designed in 2007. British artist Richard Woods is renowned for his work with garish and repetitious motifs. He has applied these to facades, floors and walls across the world in commissioned work and gallery installations. These 'logos' are most often abstractions and interpretations of familiar, and unfashionable, domestic pattern. The woodblock print used on the WrongWoods cabinets is a particularly recognisable Woods signature print. Designer Sebastian Wrong teamed up with Woods as part of the Established & Sons program of collaborations where individuals from two different creative fields apply their skills to a single design. Woods' motifs were applied to utilitarian cabinets, reminiscent of 1950s furniture, designed by Wrong. The cabinets are an especially fitting vehicle for Woods' prints that are often nostalgic interpretations of mid-century domestic interiors. The family of storage cabinets produced includes a small night table, a chest of drawers, a long low credenza and a wall unit. The WrongWoods series is currently available in three of Woods' signature colourways. Dimensions: Chest of drawers: L1090mm x D510mm x H735mm. Materials: Plywood, timber, paint, clear lacquer and 6mm toughened glass (optional). Colours White with green, yellow with red or white with black.
- Redford House Faux Bamboo DresserWith cane-inspired molding, the Redford House faux bamboo dresser brings natural sophistication to a bedroom. Showcasing a straightforward design, its versatile look complements a variety of interiors. 42"W x 22"D x 42"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Four drawers. Color may vary from piece to piece. If considering multiple pieces for a room, we recommend they be ordered at the same time to minimize variances in color.
- John-Richard Aged Eglomise ChestLike the appurtenances that grace the boudoirs of manses in Chantilly, the Aged Eglomise Chest blends beauty with practicality. Covered with glimmering aged mirror, the chest presents antique gold leaf accents and exquisite brass loop hardware. Twelve generously sized drawers allow for containment of personal treasures or delicate belongings. H:36" W:60" D:21".
- John Wesley Williams Sculpted Cherry and Granite Dresser Wood & Stone DresserA tall dresser dresser of cherry, bird's eye maple, wenge and granite. Sides consist of sculpted bird's eye maple panels, as are the drawer fronts. The drawers are hand dovetailed and consist of four narrow, 4" deep drawers, two 16" wide drawers and three drawers that are 7" deep and 38" long. The top consists of a 1" thick granite stone. Limited edition of 2.