Just inOn sale
- Redford House Classic Nightstand in TurquoiseThis nightstand has classic lines, a single top drawers with glass knob hardware and a door below with additional storage. The turned feet and bow-front style add a designer detail. Dovetailed drawer construction, mortise-and-tenon jointing for superior quality. Fine, hand-crafted furniture from North America, extensive finish options and materials from sustainable US wood suppliers are features that make this manufacturer stand apart from others. Dimensions: 22"W x 18"D x 30"H.
- Melilla 2-Door Bayberry Blue CabinetInspired by old antiques and country classics, this 2-door cabinet makes an ideal accent for casual dining areas, hallways and more. Pure vintage charm in a distressed rub through bayberry blue finish. Use to store dinnerware or hold valuable collectibles. 2-door cabinet. Bayberry blue rub through painted finish with same color on back panel. Two swing doors with glass insets. Ornate metal pulls. Chinese Chippendale overlay treatment. 2 interior shelves are each 35 1/2" wide and 16 3/4" deep with 14 3/4" high stacking space. Leg assembly required. 4 1/2" high raise from floor. 36" wide. 17 3/4" deep. 39" high.
- Pottery Barn Park Mirrored DresserMirrored furniture always makes a bold design statement. This dresser evokes the symmetry of early-19th-century Empire furniture. 40" wide x 21" deep x 35" high Kiln-dried sold hardwood frame. Mirrored on the front, sides and top. Beautifully finished with champagne-gilt wood trim.
- English Classics Furniture Pair of Glass Door BookcasesThese stunning glass door bookcases were recently hand crafted in England. Made to be the antiques of tomorrow while retaining that age old look and feel, this pair of bookcases is sure to liven up any space in your home or office! Both glass door bookcases were made by a third generation furniture maker in England. He uses only time honored techniques when building this furniture so it is made to last for generations. The finish is also done in the time honored method of hand polishing layers of finish on the wood. This process creates a beautiful look and antique feel for the bookcases. Both bookcases in the pair separate into a top and bottom section for easier transporting. The bottom sections lock and each have one adjustable shelf. The top sections also lock and have three adjustable shelves. The upper shelf depth is 9.75″ and the lower shelf is 11.75″ deep. Each shelf adjusts via an alligator bracket system and is extra thick to support the weight of heavy books or decorations. The wood used to create this pair of glass door bookcases is mahogany. The rich grain of the wood is set off by the painted interior of the cabinets. The upper glass doors are astragal glazed. This refers to the thirteen panes of individual glass that make up each door. The lower doors have a complimenting design. Sturdy bracket feet lift the bookcases off the floor and are quite sturdy. Finally a moulded cornice adorns the top, finishing the bookcases off nicely. This is a quality pair of bookcases that will be passed down within the family for many years.
- Glas Italia Green Low BookcaseA blend of centuries-old Italian craftsmanship and the innovative art of glass making technology. Designed by Piero Lissoni and made from ultra-thin, thermo-welded glass - and nothing else - this piece is an extraordinary feat of modern design. Made in Italy.
- Worlds Away Alicia Ice Glass ChestWorlds Away touches the home with marvelous of-the-moment treasures inspired by vintage finishes, patterns and styles. Minimalist and contemporary, the Alicia chest offers bedrooms clean lines and refined function. Crafted with striking ice glass, this small dresser's three glide drawers provide practical storage and feature elegant clear glass knobs. 32"W x 20"D x 30"H.
- MAX LIPSEY Acciaio Stage 2 Low CabinetStage 2 is an evolution of the Acciaio chair series. Acciaio, Italian for steel, derives it's name from the most important element of the worklightweight steel tubing borrowed from bicycle frame building. The inspiration for the series is the classic racing bicycle with a geometry that is strong, light and elegant. Stage 2 includes a range of furniture pieces and lighting that use steel tubing, perforated plate and natural leather. The perforated surfaces accentuate the works' lightness and use semi-transparency to obscure contents and surrounding space. Faceted surfaces and new angles break away from traditional forms and create an entirely new interior language. DIMENSIONS: W88.5" xD24.8" x H27.9".
- Eloquence Clementine Antique White DresserThe Eloquence collection of antique reproduction furnishings reflects the Old World glamour of classic European design. Showcasing beautiful Louis XV-style, the Clementine dresser lends a lovely distressed look to a living room or bedroom. Darling curved cabriole legs add a soft touch to this white bureau, while four drawers with metal pulls provide ample storage space. 28"W x 17"D x 51"H.
- Danese Livorno 60 BookcaseThis bookcase is very functional : nomad, it can change of place very easily. You can put it on a desk, a table or on the floor. You can also fix it on the wall. In detail: Type : Bookcase - CD holder. Colour : Light grey. Material : Painted plate. Dimensions : L 60 cm x Depth 20 cm x H 55 cm. Characteristics : Self-standing and wall.
- Artifort Extens CabinetDesign Khodi Feiz, 2004. Aluminum and wood. Made in The Netherlands by Artifort. ?"Khodi Feiz's purity, elegance, efficacy. Certainly one of the rising stars of present design." -Designaddict.com. Extens is a new cabinet program, designed by Khodi Feiz for Artifort. It features a new construction principle based on using advanced adhesive techniques to bond aluminum elements to wooden panels creating a unique image and strong structure. This system allows for numerous variations both in configurations and in finishing. Khodi Feiz was born in Iran. He graduated from Syracuse University in Industrial Design. After working for Texas Instruments Design Center and later joining Philips Design in the Netherlands, he founded feiz design studio with graphic designer Anneko Feiz - van Dorssen. They specialize in a variety of design fields. Their work has received numerous awards and has been featured in exhibitions and publications worldwide. 17.7" d | 39.4" h | 47.2" w. Available either veneered or lacquered.