Just inOn sale
- Hiya Bookshelf By Spot On SquarePainted with an eco-friendly non-toxic low VOC paint. The Hiya Bookshelf is made to be used by kids and adults alike. Includes safety strap that is mounted to the wall, for extra stability. The upper left/lower right doors hide the items you don't want out while the open shelves provide an area for placing books and toys on display. Ships fully assembled. Safe and Eco-Friendly: All Spot on Square products are made from sustainable materials and use durable non-toxic finishes. Each product is made to meet or exceed US and Canadian safety standards.
- Redford House Lex Bookshelf in GoldThis simple bookshelf has a solid metal frame in gold with hardwood shelves in matching gold. The sides and back are open so this is a perfect piece to use where you wouldn't want something dark and heavy. Fine, hand-crafted furniture from North America, extensive finish options and materials from sustainable US wood suppliers are features that make this manufacturer stand apart from others. Dimensions: 40"W x 13"D x 86"H.
- Linon Mission Folding Bookcase - NaturalThe Mission Folding Bookcase is an attractive and functional addition to any dorm or home office. This office bookcase securely and neatly displays books, frames and other essentials on shelves that have slats across the back to help prevent items from falling. Architectural design adds interest and flat-folding functionality makes the 4-shelf bookcase easy to move and store. Features: Foldable. Frame Material: Wood Composite. Wood Finish: Natural. Finish: Stained. Number of Shelves: 4. Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth. Dimensions: 48.0 " H x 23.0 " W x 12.0 " D. Weight: 25.3 Lb. Assembly Details: assembly required.
- Natalie Avocado Green BookcaseThe Natalie bookcase offers a beautiful statement to a living room or bedroom. In an avocado green hue, this functional hardwood furnishing intrigues with textured geometric sides. 13.4"W x 33.5"D x 42.5"H. Elm wood, iron legs. Assembly required. Natural color variations may occur.
- Eames Storage Unit Bookcase by Charles & Ray Eames for VitraIn 1949, Charles and Ray Eames developed a new system of free-standing multifunctional shelves which - similar to the Eames House that dates from the same time - were constructed strictly in keeping with the principles of industrial mass production: the Eames Storage Units (ESU). Materials: Plywood, brightly painted screens, brushed, galvanized metal surfaces, height-adjustable legs, lacquered. Dimensions: ESU Bookcase: 1480 x 1200 x 430 mm.
- Cappuccino-Finish Wood Square Room-Divider BookcaseOffering plenty of space and a subtle,tasteful design,this classic cappuccino room divider bookcase is the perfect piece of furniture to bring elegance to any home. Featuring a hollow wood core and four shelves,it is durable and sure to last.
- Pier 1 Imports Fretted Low Corner Shelf - Antique WhiteWorried that you'll never find storage and display space in an antique white-colored, wood design, with classic craftsman styling, that's pretty enough for nearly any room-all in one shelf? Fret not. Antique white. 12.25"W x 12.25"D x 35.75"H. Engineered wood. Minimal Assembly.
- Pier 1 Imports Fretted Tall Corner Shelf - Antique WhiteWorried that you'll never find storage and display space in an antique white-colored wood design, with classic craftsman styling, that's pretty enough for nearly any room-all in one shelf? Fret not. Antique white. 12.50"W x 12.50"D x 60"H. Engineered wood. Minimal Assembly.
- Pier 1 Imports Fretted Tall Folding Shelf - Antique WhiteStorage and display space, in an antique white wood design that's pretty enough for nearly any room and folds up for easy moving. What will they think of next? A low folding shelf? Oh wait. Antique white. 29"W x 12.50"D x 60"H. Engineered wood.
- Athens French White Grand Display BookcaseFeatures a step ladder with six rungs that slides from one end to the other on a solid brass bar. Designed to meet American ladder standards, the library ladder is constructed of solid Alder. Each rung is dowelled for an exceptionally well built piece that will support up to 200 lbs. Can hold up to most 60" TV’s. Tempered glass doors. Cord management holes for media components. Adjustable/removable shelves in each cabinet top. Pull out shelves in base. Antique brass hardware. 1 adjustable/removable shelf in each cabinet base. Other combinations available. Please call or chat for details. Based on the size and weight of this item, along with type of flooring, installation of an anti-tip kit may be required. This is not part of our delivery service; professional installation is recommended.
- Garth Roberts Antique Mirror Gold Wall CrateGarth Roberts collaborates with Antique Mirror, on a collection that combines contrasting forms and materials. The objects are developed from the idea of incorporating, in a single product, the rough appearance of raw wood and the mirrors produced by Antique Mirror. The collection of objects breathes new life into a material generally used as an accessory or architectural decoration. Oak, Mirror. 19 5/8" L x 8 3/8" W x 10 7/8" H.
- CFC Roman Bookcase with a Gray Wash Wax FinishProvide books with a sturdy and traditional storage space, without depriving the ornaments on display of full light to enhance their visual qualities. The Reclaimed Lumber Roman Bookcase exquisitely combines the airy construction of open-sided shelving with the elegance of Classical motifs, plus the depth and versatility of a neutral, antiqued wash over grained wood. Its slender column-shaped sides, with mirrored molding on the crown and at the floor, are quietly breathtaking. H:88.5" W:65" D:23". Made from Reclaimed Lumber. Finishes are hand applied and may vary by piece.
- Stately Provencal BookcaseStately and impressive, this cabinet is certain to make a statement in a home library or den when filled with books and collectibles. A two-tone contrasting finish highlights the hand-carved details and metal hardware. Plenty of storage is available on three adjustable shelves and behind two lower doors. Features: Solid wood construction. Hand carved details. Two tone finish.
- Pier 1 Imports Holtom Bookcase - Antique Moss GreenStorage doesn't have to be stark. Our handsome wood bookcase features three upper shelves for books, vases and collectibles, two hand-woven baskets for organizing office supplies, craft materials or toys, and a swing-down compartment surfaced in wainscoting for top-secret documents. Moss green. Bookcase: 32"W x 13.50"D x 66.25"H. Each basket: 11.50"W x 11.50"D x 12.25"H. Engineered wood, pine wood, banana plant, iron, metal. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Spencer French White Large BookcaseCase frames are crafted from solid Mindi wood. The sides and top feature select Mindi veneers to guard against cracking and splitting. When used as a TV console, the clear, tempered glass insets allow access to electronic components. Velvet lining on the underside of each piece protects the top surface when stacking. Metal brackets with a latch mechanism keep the pieces securely in place (when stacked) French White Finish.
- Garth Roberts Antique Mirror Standing Gold ShelfGarth Roberts collaborates with Antique Mirror, on a collection that combines contrasting forms and materials. The objects are developed from the idea of incorporating, in a single product, the rough appearance of raw wood and the mirrors produced by Antique Mirror. The collection of objects breathes new life into a material generally used as an accessory or architectural decoration. Oak, Mirror. 40"L x 10 1/4"W x 70"H.
- Redford House Lex BookshelfThe Redford House Lex bookshelf combines the industrial look of metal with the warmth of wood. Standing tall, this minimalist shelving unit effortlessly complements transitional decor. 40"W x 13"D x 86"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood and metal. Shown in antique silver and cashew, choose from a selection of hand-lacquered finishes. Optional distress markings artistically mimic everyday wear. Color may vary from piece to piece. If considering multiple pieces for a room, we recommend they be ordered at the same time to minimize variances in color.
- Artek - Shelf 112AAlvar Aalto, the Finnish designer and architect designed the Shelf 112A, the older brother from the shelf 112B in the year 1936. The Artek Company still manufactures the shelf after his classic concepts. The shelf beams consist of birch wood, its board consists of birch veneer. It is bright painted and available in a black or white design. Characteristically for the Shelf 112A is that its board is lower than his brothers and the down-rounded triangular beams, that lay directly on the board. Alvar Aalto also used this form for his Wardrobe 109 and for his Umbrella stand 115 beams. Rolling forms in single parts or beams of Alvar Aalto’s work are often seen. Furthermore Alvar Aalto’s interest in bounded wood is clearly obvious at the Shelf 112A, as it is also identifiable in his L-System that adorns for example his stools, chairs and couches.
- Thomas Wold Block Party BookcaseEliminate visual clutter and put a bold stamp on storage with the interactive Block Party bookcase and credenza, created by custom furniture designer and fabricator Thomas Wold. "Open bookcases can look messy when you fill them, but the Block Party pieces are designed to look better with your objects on the shelves," says Wold. Simply slide Block Party's moving panels to re-frame your belongings and change the graphic composition again and again. The Block Party series features custom-quality casework and a deluxe mix of solid woods, fine laminates, and precision hardware, as well as innovative cable-management for electronics, LP-height storage in the credenza, and other unique details. Each piece is hand-built to order by Thomas Wold's Bay Area studio, with the same attention to detail found in Wold's one-of-a-kind commission-based projects. The Block Party bookcase and credenza ship complete, with no assembly required. Dimensions: 39.5" W x 64" H x 14.75" D; Five fixed shelves: 10", 13", 8", 11", and 13" in order from the top. Materials: Hello Color : Solid and veneer walnut with orange, citron, lime, slate, and antique white laminate. Butter and Cream : Solid and veneer ash with antique white laminate and gold acrylic mirror. Features: Sliders and doors move and open to allow full access to contents. Access holes for electronics cables (second shelf from bottom); leg levelers for uneven floors.
- Magis Design Magis - Steelwood Shelving SystemThe Steelwood family by Magis is a reaction to the meanwhile wide spread trend of producing furniture out of plastic. Magis has also produced many plastic products in its manufacturing history, but in this case, the designers wanted the further development of something different and new. The French designers and brothers Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec developed the Steelwood family as the name reveals, out of metal and wood. Together both materials for an exceptional combination since wood and metal contrast each other, but still being a perfect fulfill. Magis produces the successful Steelwood family since 2008; this one was enlarged by a shelving system in 2009. The principle of the shelving system is based on modularity. Each module consists of pillars and diagonal rods out of massive beech (natural or colour lacquered), connection joints out of epoxide lacquered steel panel as well as bases out of MDF. The construction box principle enables numerous variants. A single module possesses 2 deposits and can furthermore be used as single side table or as night table. A presentable sideboard can for example be constructed out of 3 boards over each other and 3 modules besides each other. Magis delivers the most different pre-manufactured sizes up to complete shelving walls with 6 deposit boards over each other and 6 besides each other (H 210 cm, L 358 cm). The shelf is always delivered unassembled.
- Artek - Shelf 112BAlvar Aalto, the Finnish designer and architect designed the Shelf 112B in the year 1936. The Artek Company still manufactures the shelf after his classic concepts. The shelf beams consist of birch wood, its board consists of birch veneer. It is bright painted and available in a black or white design. Characteristically for the Shelf 112B are the down-rounded triangular beams, that lay directly on the board. Alvar Aalto also used this form for his Wardrobe 109 and for his Umbrella stand 115 beams. Rolling forms in single parts or beams of Alvar Aalto’s work are often seen. Furthermore Alvar Aalto’s interest in bounded wood is clearly obvious at the Shelf 112B, as it is also identifiable in his L-System that adorns for example his stools, chairs and couches.