Just inOn sale
- Aidan Gray Italian Wedding ChandelierThe Italian Wedding Chandelier is exactly what its name suggests. This beauty would hang gracefully over the tables of the bride and groom's guests. For an non-electric version of this chandelier, consider the C94 CHAN. Candle sleeves are 4". This chandelier has 6 lights. Drops are 6.5" H.
- Aidan Gray Charlemagne ChandelierThis rustic hand painted chandelier is great in an entry hall or above a dining room table. To create the look you are going for you can choose either gold or grey dangles to add flare to your chandelier. Pictured above with the gold dangles. Also add to the detail of the piece with about 69" of hand painted chain to secure your chandelier to the ceiling canopy that is sold with the piece. Does NOT come with Dangles-Crystal, Gold and Rustis Grey Dangles are available for purchase.
- Aidan Gray Camac LampWith rich golds peering through layers of dark antique rub, the beautiful floral arrangemnt of this lamp is truly astonishing. A Dark Linen shade, tea-stained cord and black metal base all work in perfect harmony to bring this lamp to life. Not adjustable. Shade is 8" H, 12" Top, 13.5" Bottom, 13.5" D. This lamp uses a mini bulb.
- Aidan Gray Grenoble ChandelierThe Grenoble Chandelier would not be complete without its black gold-lined shades! The gold lining on the inside of the shades help balance the gold dangles that adorn the arms. Chipped Creams found along the hand-carved center pole glow warmly when this chandelier is lit. If black is not your color of choice, we've included a set of linen shades for you as well.
- Aidan Gray Adia LampHand-carved leaves atop a square base are dressed with Gold Leaf in the Adia Lamp. Its Textured White rectangular shade features rounded corners - a little extra detail that completes this lamp. Shade is 7" H, 9" Top, 10" Bottom, 7.25" D. Pole is not adjustable.