Just inOn sale
- File Cabinets
- Kathy Ireland Home Huntington Wheat 2-Drawer File CabinetKathy Ireland Home Huntington Wheat 2-Drawer File Cabinet. Transitional design 2-drawer filing cabinet. Hand-applied multi-step wheat finish enhances the natural beauty of the woodgrain. Expertly crafted of select hardwood solids and hand-applied wood veneers. Two file drawers hold legal or letter size documents. Locking top drawer. Superior drawer construction. Finished back for flexibility in placement. Inspired by the Kathy Ireland Home Architectural Style Guide. Some assembly may be required. 5-year manufacturer's warranty. 24 1/2" deep. 20 3/4" wide. 29" high.
- Kathy Ireland Huntington Wheat 2-Drawer Lateral FileKathy Ireland Huntington Wheat 2-Drawer Lateral File. Transitional design file cabinet. Hand-applied multi-step wheat finish enhances the natural beauty of the woodgrain. Expertly crafted of select hardwood solids and hand-applied wood veneers. Two file drawers hold legal or letter size documents. Two file drawers hold legal or letter size documents. Locking top drawer. Superior drawer construction. Finished back for flexibility in placement. Inspired by the Kathy Ireland Home Architectural Style Guide. Some assembly may be required. 5-year manufacturer's warranty. 19 1/2" deep. 33 3/4" wide. 29" high.
- Kathy Ireland Home Huntington Wheat 4-Drawer File CabinetKathy Ireland Home Huntington Wheat 4-Drawer File Cabinet. Transitional design 4-drawer filing cabinet. Hand-applied multi-step wheat finish enhances the natural beauty of the woodgrain. Expertly crafted of select hardwood solids and hand-applied wood veneers. Four file drawers hold legal or letter size documents. Locking top drawer. Superior drawer construction. Finished back for flexibility in placement. Inspired by the Kathy Ireland Home Architectural Style Guide. Some assembly may be required. 5-year manufacturer's warranty. 24 1/2" deep. 20 3/4" wide. 55" high.
- Pottery Barn Hendrix Lateral File CabinetCreate a home office that suits your specific needs with the versatile pieces from our Hendrix Office Collection. With a bold, industrial look, the lateral file features edge-banding and a rustic finish that reveals the wood’s natural grain. One deep file drawer and two utility drawers, a spacious top keep your busy workspace organized. 36" wide x 20" deep x 30" high Crafted of pine and finished in heirloom pine. Hardware finished in antique bronze.
- Modulicious Lateral File By Blu DotDrawers and doors are your canvas with the award-winning Modu-licious series. Choose from white, grey blue, FLW red, ivory, slate, robin's egg blue, red and off white to create your own look. This modern filing cabinet graphite-on-oak, maple and walnut with powder-coated steel drawers and doors.
- Linea Erin 3 drawer filing cabinetThe Erin 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet is crafted from reclaimed timber making it uniquely characterful. A simple, rustic design, the warm tones of the wood and the subtly distressed nature of the timber make each piece highly individual. Ideal for relaxed, informal dining in both town and country settings this is an ideal range for contemporary family life Solid wood. Painted finish. Depth 50 cm. Height 114.5 cm. Width 57.5 cm.
- Ethan Allen Hawke Lateral FileBusiness casual. This modular piece provides a generous and versatile storage component for your home office or library. Expertly constructed with antiqued pewter finished pulls, it features two horizontal file drawers and an anti-tip safety device. Two horizontal letter-size file drawers with anti-tip device. Antiqued pewter finish hardware. Levelers.
- Nathan Yong Line File Pedestal“I have always been inspired by the simple forms of turntables and entertainment units from the 1960s,” says designer Nathan Yong – a remarkable statement when you learn that Yong grew up in a wooden hut by the sea, where he and his brother made their own toys and “waited for low tides so we could pick up treasures from the shore.” Growing up with the beach as entertainment, Yong developed into a resourceful designer, whose work captivated us with its quiet elegance. At the 2010 International Furniture Fair Singapore , Yong showed us his Line Media Console, and we liked the aesthetic so much that we asked him to expand the collection. He responded with a range of versatile pieces that blur the boundaries between dining areas, living rooms and workspaces. A smart office storage option, the Line File Pedestal (2012) has a louvered drawer with compartment tray for stationery and supplies and a louvered file drawer for storing letter- and legal-size hanging folders. Fitted with locking casters for mobility and stability. Made in Malaysia.
- English Classics Furniture Burl Walnut File Cabinet with Brown LeatherThis burl walnut file cabinet was recently hand-crafted in England by an Old World style cabinetmaker. Having plied his family trade all of his life–the third generation to do so–he has perfected an elaborate finishing process that enriches and protects the natural beauty of the wood. The burl walnut has been hand-distressed using iron and stones to lend it a genuine character. It was then stained, given several coats of finish, and finally hand-rubbed with several coats of wax, which can be reapplied twice a year for repair and maintenance. The solid brass escutcheons and swan neck pulls were crafted by another English craftsman for application in fine furniture–the same way that file cabinets like this have been made for generations. The brass hardware contrasts beautifully with the burl walnut, forming a lovely complement to the wood, with its complex grain and lustrous finish. As a final and crowning adornment, thick, brown cowhide leather has been inlaid into the top and given an embossed border traced on the outside by gold tooling. The result is a stunning array of details that would suit the finest of English furniture collections. In equal measure, this cabinet is also quite functional, combining antique style with modern usability. Each drawer slides smoothly on metal rails, accommodates legal- and letter-sizes files (hangers already installed), and locks with an accompanying set of period style skeleton keys. Finally, like all quality hand-crafted furniture, underneath the charming exterior lies a strong and durable structure. Such solid craftsmanship will keep this file cabinet beautiful and sturdy for many years to come–a truly heirloom-quality piece!
- Thos. Moser Outlet: Four Drawer File CabinetPoking around antique shops, you sometimes come across wooden file cabinets salvaged from another age. Unlike the flimsy metal file cabinets popular today, they are a marvel in their heavy-duty construction and as useful now as they were a hundred years ago. We've designed our own beautifully efficient version intended to withstand similar tests of time. It features a dovetailed top, traditional cabinetmaking joints and ebonized-metal drawer pulls. Four stacked drawers provide exceptional storage in a small space. ABOUT THIS OUTLET PIECE: Built in 2013 File Cabinet measures 55" H x 21 1/8" W x 19 7/8" D Customer return Cherry wood w/oil and wax finish Reference item no. F1-0002
- English Classics Furniture Burl Walnut File Cabinet with Four DrawersThis exquisite burl walnut file cabinet was recently hand-crafted in England by a team of master craftsmen. Like many fine English furniture pieces, this cabinet is as useful as it is beautiful, with four drawers in a lateral layout and a dazzling selection of walnut that would look marvelous in any setting. Arranged in a traditional four drawer lateral file cabinet design, this piece offers plenty of storage space. Each drawer has been fitted with solid wood file hangers that accommodate standard letter-sized files as well as legal-sized documents. While many antique file cabinets slide with wood-on-wood contact, these drawers have been fitted with metal rails to make it easier to move them in and out while bearing the tremendous weight that can accrue as the years pass and the files build up. Lastly all four drawers lock with antique style skeleton keys. The wood used in this file cabinet is a stunning selection of burl walnut accented by walnut crossbanding on the top and drawer fronts. This special type of walnut is distinguished by its swirly, complex grain and swirling complexion. The sides are made with standard walnut, which is also quite lovely. Once the wooden structure of this walnut file cabinet was assembled, a team of craftsmen treated it to an elaborate finishing process that ended in a fine coat of hand-rubbed wax. This helps enrich and protect the finish, while also enabling it to be repaired in case of superficial wear over the years; simply re-apply paste wax and the finish will shine with a deep, rich luster as it does today. This walnut file cabinet is not simply a beautiful and functional office piece: it is also extremely high quality. Even the solid brass swan neck pulls, escutcheons, and locks are all English-forged using the same materials and techniques that have graced fine antique furniture for centuries. The structure itself is also very strong and heavy, so that operating the drawers even when they are laden with a large amount of files will not disturb the firm and steady placement of this marvelous piece. Walnut file cabinets like this one are not simply tasteful additions to your furniture collection, they are truly heirloom quality pieces that will last for generations to come–a sound investment!
- Thos. Moser File Cabinet - Four Drawer VerticalPoking around antique shops, you sometimes come across wooden file cabinets salvaged from another age. Unlike the flimsy metal file cabinets popular today, they are a marvel in their heavy-duty construction and as useful now as they were a hundred years ago. We've designed our own beautifully efficient version intended to withstand similar tests of time. It features a dovetailed top, traditional cabinetmaking joints and ebonized-metal drawer pulls. Four stacked drawers provide exceptional storage in a small space.
- Linear 32h 67w Lateral File Cabinet with Steel BaseInspired by the Arts and Crafts tradition, the Linear storage collection is built in a small woodworking shop in northern Wisconsin. Its refined, yet durable design features details like dovetail joinery and handcrafted hardware. Linear is available in two distinctive finishes that highlight the beauty of solid wood: natural wood protected with oil and wax or stained wood sealed with lacquer. Our lateral file cabinets maximize filing space while retaining Linear's signature simplicity.
- English Classics Furniture English Antique Style Vertical Four-Drawer Walnut File CabinetThis vertical four-drawer file cabinet was recently hand-crafted by a third-generation English cabinetmaker. Using the finest materials available, including a stunning selection of burl walnut and solid brass hardware, this incredibly strong file cabinet glows with a rich, classic appearance that results from a combination between traditional Georgian style design and high-quality materials. The burl walnut simply looks stunning, due in part to its striking contrast with walnut crossbanding and solid brass hardware, including swan neck style pulls and winged escutcheons. Additionally, the wood has been hand-distressed, hand-finished and hand-waxed to produce a deep, lustrous character, while the fine quality of the finish and wax will help to preserve the wood for centuries to come. The great advantage of the vertical file cabinet is that it utilizes space that often goes unused and at the same time saves more floor space than a lateral file cabinet, leaving you to enjoy a larger office. With four full file drawers, this file cabinet also offers plenty of storage space under lock and key, as all five drawers lock. Each drawer accommodates both legal- and letter-sized files and features high-grade metal rails. This high standard of quality is maintained from top to bottom, where lovely ogee bracket feet provide strong support (although other foot types can be chosen). The feet used in this file cabinet are quite thick and because of their somewhat arched design and knees, they are much stronger than straight feet, a discovery Queen Anne craftsmen made when perfecting the similarly jointed cabriole leg in the early 18th century.
- English Classics Furniture Antique Style Yew Six-Drawer File CabinetThis yew file cabinet was recently hand-crafted in England as an antique style reproduction. From the hardware to the selection of yew and rosewood, only the finest furniture materials have been used. The yew, for instance, being distressed, finished and waxed all by hand, display an incredibly rich, lustrous complexion and a highly pronounced grain. Elegant rosewood inlays contrast beautifully with the yew, while swan neck pulls and winged escutcheons contrast beautifully with the wood. The plinth base is incredibly strong and there is also a support under the center of this file cabinet, so stability is no worry. In all, this file cabinet contains three small drawers and six large file drawers, the latter of which accommodate both legal- and letter-sized files. The drawers come with a file hanging system already installed. The small drawers have been jointed using hand-cut dovetails, indicating fine craftsmanship, and the large file drawers run on metal runners to support the heaviest of files. The perfect combination of beauty, utility and antique-style charm, this six-drawer yew file cabinet would look gorgeous in any home or office setting.