Just inOn sale
- Bath Accessories
- Lalique "Clairfontaine" Perfume BottleLalique. "Clairfontaine" Perfume Bottle. Based on a design created by Rene Lalique in 1931, this elegant perfume bottle is topped with a spray of lily of the valley, a flower adored by Persians and revered by Medieval gardeners. Handcrafted of lead crystal. Hand wash. 4.5"T; holds 1.75 ounces. Made in France.
- Bamboo Towel RackBamboo Towel Rack. Exclusively ours. We've seen ladders like these used as towel racks in fine hotels and spas and think it's a great idea. More than merely functional, its sleek, bold lines add a sculptural presence while emphasizing the height of your bath. It's also great for holding blankets and magazines in the guest roomor any room. Bamboo. Hand painted with a silvery finish. For decorative use only. 19.5"W x 2.3"D x 78"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 16 lbs.
- Lalique Red "Clairefontaine" Perfume BottleLalique. Red "Clairefontaine" Perfume Bottle. First introduced in 1931 by Rene Lalique, this exquisite perfume bottle features a sculptural lily-of-the-valley stopper in lush raspberry red for a tiny pop of color. Made of crystal and glass. Approximately 4.5"T; holds 1.69 ounces. Handcrafted in France.
- Lalique "Two Flowers" Perfume BottleLalique. "Two Flowers" Perfume Bottle. Originally designed by Rene Lalique in 1935, this petite perfume bottle featuring two flowers in bloom is a sensual blend of frosted and smooth glass complemented by delicately formed, fluid lines. Handcrafted of crystal. 3.75"T; holds 1.6 ounces. Made in France.
- Daum Square "Iris" Perfume BottleDaum. Square "Iris" Perfume Bottle. The delicate richness of the iris is captured perfectly in this intricately cast frosted crystal perfume bottle with an iris blossom as the stopper. Handcrafted of lead crystal; no two will be exactly alike. From Daum. 8"T. Made in France.