Just inOn sale
- Bath Accessories
- Lalique Red Apple Perfume BottleBring timeless art to your dressing table with this Red Apple perfume bottle from Lalique. Meticulously crafted in Alsace, France, every step is crafted by hand from the initial gathering of the crystal to the final sculpting, all completed by the very best artisans. Featuring beautiful leaf detailing, this elegant design will look beautiful in any space. Presented in a grey Lalique gift box this crystal perfume bottle will make a timeless gift idea for any special occasion. Key features: * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H14.5cm / H5.71" * Weight: 90g * Capacity: 500ml * Handcrafted red crystal apple shaped perfume bottle * Created by highly skilled artisans * Made in Alsace, France * Timeless objet d’art – ideal for any space * More Lalique crystalware designs available
- Antique French Empire Vanity MirrorAn antique 19th century French Empire style vanity mirror with adjustable flip mirror with classical accents. The mirror is mounted atop a pressed steel base with brass claw feet and brass wreath accents. The mirror has beveled glass and a hand-wrought base. The wood pediment is slightly loose with some tarnish. The mirror is made of pressed steel, brass, glass and wood. The piece has no maker's mark.
- Pre-owned Ruby Glass Perfume Bottle with Silver Overlay c1900jewelry. From our unique collection of , this piece is offered for sale online by Nelson & Nelson Antiques Inc. Global shipping is available. American perfume bottle in ruby glass with silver overlay, c1900. Bottle has squat and curved bowl, cylindrical neck, foot ring and everted rim. Ball finial with short and tapering plug in ruby shading to clear. Asymmetrical overlay with flowers and scrolled cartouche (blank for engraving). Excellent condition. Dimensions: H 5 1/2 x D 4 1/4 inches. BH626.
- Sterling Pheasant Male Looks LeftThese Florentine pheasants are entirely handmade in Italy, with techniques used since the 17th century, including remarkably realistic feathering. There are three styles of feather for body, wings and tail. The beaks and eyelids are gold vermeil. The male is on the right in this picture, looking left. He is 16 ½"l x 9 ½"h.
- Garden PeacockIn a garden fantasy, this resplendent Peacock displays his colorful and bejeweled feathers for all to admire. An original sculpted piece by Carol Canner, the design is shown in gold leaf, polychrome and Swarovski crystals. A sterling silver leaf is an option as well. Mirror measures 27" x 38" Custom made upon order
- Large Lalique "Stars" Dans La Nuit Perfume BottleDesigned by the world-renowned Rene Lalique (1860-1945), the Dans La Nuit Perfume Bottle (also known as the the "Stars" bottle) is made of frosted and blue stained glass with a pressed-glass stopper that reads, "Dans la Nuit". This particular item offered is a crystal post-war production bottle signed, "Lalique France". Height 10.5 in. (27 cm) Diameter: 6.5 in. (17 cm)
- Sterling Pheasant Female Looks RightThese Florentine pheasants are entirely handmade in Italy with techniques used since the 17th century, including remarkably realistic feathering. There are three styles of feather for the body, wings and tail. The beaks and eyelids are gold vermeil. The female is on the left in this picture, looking right. She is 15 ¾"l x 8 ¼"h. For the male, see D1302.