Just inOn sale
Kitchen & Dining
- Handmade BakingIn his inaugural cookbook, food blogger Kamran Siddiqi, demonstrates that cooking good food doesn't need to be complicated. How? He eschews fancy ingredients and techniques for a down-to-earth approach on baking on more than 75 of his favorite homemade sweets, like pistachio polvorones, cream scones and Arabian Nights Baklava. Hardcover. 208 pages. Chronicle.
- Molly Hatch Storybook Flora Measuring CupMolly Hatch is an artist-of-all-trades who creates everything from furniture to jewelry to pen-and-ink drawings, but we especially love her idiosyncratic ceramics. With an MFA in the medium and several ceramic residences under her belt, her craft is finely honed, her designs whimsically literal and pop-culturally on-point. Stoneware. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Imported.
- The Fat RadishOrganized by season, the debut cookbook from Ben Towill and Phil Winser - owners of New York City’s crowd-pleasing Fat Radish - covers a year of vegetable-focused dishes suitable for both entertaining and everyday. With a focus on fresh, good-for-you ingredients, Towill and Winser have created nourishing, unfussy recipes for every meal. Hardcover. 224 pages. Rizzoli.
- Sharing PugliaThis beautifully designed modern cookbook will transport you to Italy's spectacular southern coast. Chef Luco Lorusso and educator Vivienne Polak's collection of quintessential Pugilese recipes is a celebration of seasonal produce and the joys of sharing and entertaining. Hardback. 239 pages. Hardie Grant Books.
- VeniceIn the tourist mecca that is Venice, Katie and Giancarlo CaldesiÂ eschew the easy-to-digest, crowd-pleasing cuisine for Authentic Venetian recipes that delve into the history of the city of canals. Explore the town as a native with recipes for traditional bigole pasta, custard-filled fried dumplings and much more. Hardback. 272 pages Hardie Grant Books
- The Summer TableThe Summer Table is filled with mouthwatering ideas for sun-filled picnics, barbecues, lunches and brunches. Fire up the grill and share these simple, delicious dishes – from whole chipotle chicken to strip steak with red beet gratin – with friends and family. Hardcover. 272 pages. Sterling Epicure.
- Imperial Caviar FlatwareYou've come to love Marchesa's stunning creations on the racks and red carpets. Now, the label's elegant aesthetic makes its way to our dining rooms with a gold-plated flatware collection crafted by Lenox. Sleek and slender silhouettes give way to lightly hammered handles that add visual appeal to every place setting. By Lenox for Marchesa. Five-piece setting 18/10 stainless steel. Hand wash Imported
- Camp Home Filomena Baking CollectionIt was during a family visit on Long Island’s East End that designer Carly Blumberg Ackley dreamed up the idea for her home goods label. Home, she realized, is a retreat from the outside world, the keeper of all things dear and a sacred place to connect with family. From there, Camp Home was born - a collection of quirky-cozy bedding and ceramics that reminds us of a charming lakeside cabin and days spent with loved ones. Here, patterned hearts and pretty blooms lend vintage appeal to this sturdy stoneware collection. By Camp Home. Stoneware, stainless steel. Hand wash. Muffin Pan: 10.5"L, 7.25"W. Rolling Pin: 18"L, 2.5" diameter. Whisk: 11.25"L, 2.25" diameter. Imported.