Just inOn sale
Kitchen & Dining
- Handmade BakingIn his inaugural cookbook, food blogger Kamran Siddiqi, demonstrates that cooking good food doesn't need to be complicated. How? He eschews fancy ingredients and techniques for a down-to-earth approach on baking on more than 75 of his favorite homemade sweets, like pistachio polvorones, cream scones and Arabian Nights Baklava. Hardcover. 208 pages. Chronicle.
- Molly Hatch Storybook Flora Measuring CupMolly Hatch is an artist-of-all-trades who creates everything from furniture to jewelry to pen-and-ink drawings, but we especially love her idiosyncratic ceramics. With an MFA in the medium and several ceramic residences under her belt, her craft is finely honed, her designs whimsically literal and pop-culturally on-point. Stoneware. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Imported.
- Imperial Caviar FlatwareYou've come to love Marchesa's stunning creations on the racks and red carpets. Now, the label's elegant aesthetic makes its way to our dining rooms with a gold-plated flatware collection crafted by Lenox. Sleek and slender silhouettes give way to lightly hammered handles that add visual appeal to every place setting. By Lenox for Marchesa. Five-piece setting 18/10 stainless steel. Hand wash Imported
- Camp Home Filomena Baking CollectionIt was during a family visit on Long Island’s East End that designer Carly Blumberg Ackley dreamed up the idea for her home goods label. Home, she realized, is a retreat from the outside world, the keeper of all things dear and a sacred place to connect with family. From there, Camp Home was born - a collection of quirky-cozy bedding and ceramics that reminds us of a charming lakeside cabin and days spent with loved ones. Here, patterned hearts and pretty blooms lend vintage appeal to this sturdy stoneware collection. By Camp Home. Stoneware, stainless steel. Hand wash. Muffin Pan: 10.5"L, 7.25"W. Rolling Pin: 18"L, 2.5" diameter. Whisk: 11.25"L, 2.25" diameter. Imported.
- The Juice SolutionThis guide, organized according to nutritional needs, explains the health benefits of juicing raw fruits and vegetables and how to personalize your concoctions. Along with tips for using a juicer, it includes filling and energizing recipes for any time of the day. Hardback. 112 pages. Weldon Owen.
- Mr. & Mrs. DishtowelsSince 2012, Virginia-based artists Jody Dyer and Karl Topee have been hand-screening stylish, yet functional goods. From tea towels to tote bags, each of their charming designs is crafted from ethically-sourced fabrics and non-toxic inks. We think this display-worthy duo is the perfect gift for brides and grooms to be. By Blackbird Tees. Set of two. Cotton. Machine wash. 24"L, 17"W. USA.
- Farmers Market Basket, Small SquareThese oh-so-adorable, ceramic berry baskets are perfect for rekindling your kitchen with summertime nostalgia. Givers and receivers will be a basket-case of joy with these chic, reusable crates cleverly cast in stoneware from the very same containers found at your local farmer's market. Stoneware. Dishwasher and microwave safe 2"H, 4.25" square. Imported
- Farmers Market Basket, Large SquareThese oh-so-adorable, ceramic berry baskets are perfect for rekindling your kitchen with summertime nostalgia. Givers and receivers will be a basket-case of joy with these chic, reusable crates cleverly cast in stoneware from the very same containers found at your local farmer's market. Stoneware. Dishwasher and microwave safe 3"H, 5.5" square. Imported
- Aviary NapkinKentucky-based atelier Pomegranate is inspired by the kaleidoscopic colors in India, from glistening jewel-toned textiles waving in the streets to brightly hued spice stalls lining its bustling markets. It's no surprise, then, that each of their finely crafted linens is hand block-printed by skilled artisans in Jaipur, who draw upon centuries-old techniques. By Pomegranate. Cotton Machine wash. 20" square Imported
- Rustic Linen NapkinsFrom draperies to bedding to trousseaus, linen has long since been a tactile treat. After all, the flax fiber has been around since 30,000 B.C. when it was first used to secure Egyptian pharaohs in their tombs. At once durable and elegant, linen embodies a textural richness that's simply unparalleled, which is why we're incorporating it into our dining spaces. These earth-toned napkins beautifully offset delicately-patterned dinnerware with their unfinished edging. Set of four. Linen. Machine wash. Imported.
- Nathalie Lete Francophile Dinner PlateBorn in 1964, Nathalie Lété studied fashion design at the Art Applieque's Dupérré and lithography at the Beaux Arts de Paris. Her paintings, ceramics, textiles, jewelry, books and toys are built upon a foundation of fantasy, humor and childhood memories. Here, opaque stoneware is adorned French-inspired whimsy, making any meal that much more appetizing. An Anthropologie exclusive by Nathalie Lete. Stoneware. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Imported.