Sale / PriceAll
CategoryKitchen & Dining
- Kusmi Tea Kashmir Tchai Tea BagsOne of Kusmi's oldest blends--it likely dates back to the days of tea caravans that traveled from Asia all the way to Russia by land--Kashmir Tchai is a tea that is traditionally served in India and Nepal with milk and sugar. Laced with cardamom, anise, cinnamon, clove, and ginger spices, it's a perfect choice to accompany a light lunch.
- Kusmi Tea Imperial Label Tea BagsInspired by a traditional 12th-century Russian beverage that's used as a remedy for harsh winters, Kusmi Tea's Imperial Label blend is a delicate green tea base laced with orange, cinnamon and licorice. Subtly enhanced with lemon and sea buckthorn berries, the aromatic brew is balanced with a hint of vanilla.
- Rosenthal Suomi White Dinner PlateRosenthal products are designed by artists devoted to creating unique designs that embody the aesthetics of today but will endure for infinite tomorrows. Simple yet sophisticated shapes give this elegant white china a contemporary look. Designed for compatibility, this pattern coordinates with Suomi Rangoon.
- Kusmi Tea The Iced Tea Bag AssortmentBest brewed cold, The Iced Teas brings together 12 of Kusmi's most popular creations. For five-minute brewing, bring a half-pint of water to a near boil and let two tea bags steep for 3-4 minutes. Fill a 1-quart carafe three-quarters full with ice. Pour brewed tea over ice, stir and enjoy.
- Rosenthal Meets Versace Butterfly Garden Dinner PlateGianni Versace's artistic influence in the world of fashion was virtually unparalleled. His legacy is carried on and translated for the table in its marriage with Rosenthal. Versace by Rosenthal is an extraordinary collection resulting in high quality tableware and giftware in contemporary designs. An enchanting garden in soft pastel shades and an opulent diversity of blossoms, berries, insects and ornaments all combine to playfully symbolize a perfect summer symphony.
- Kusmi Tea Bouquet Of Flowers No.108 Tea BagsCreated by Kusmi Tea founder Pavel Kousmichoff in 1880 in honor of the birth of his eldest daughter, Elisabeth, Bouquet of Flowers No. 108 is the company's oldest recipe. A combination of Earl Grey, citrus and flowers gives this tea a soothing, delicate flavor that's perfect for a relaxing afternoon break.
- Kusmi Tea Russian Evening N50 Tea BagsComprised of a harmonious blend of black teas from China and India, this chocolate-infused Russian Evening No. 50 brew from Kusmi Tea is light and balanced with a surprisingly low caffeine content, making it the perfect post-dinner or bed-time indulgence.
- Kusmi Tea Kashmir Tchai TeaOne of Kusmi's oldest blends--it likely dates back to the days of tea caravans that traveled from Asia all the way to Russia by land--Kashmir Tchai is a tea that is traditionally served in India and Nepal with milk and sugar. Laced with cardamom, anise, cinnamon, clove, and ginger spices, it's a perfect choice to accompany a light lunch. Housed in a beautiful tin, the loose tea is ready for steeping in your infuser or tea pot.
- Wolf Gourmet Forged Utility Knife - Stainless Steel, Black PakkaWoodPrecisely engineered to combine the precision of Japanese cutlery tradition with the renowned durability of German-designed knives, each piece by Wolf Gourmet is forged from high-carbon stainless steel and ice-hardened to an optimal 61 on the Rockwell C hardness scale for incredible, long-lasting performance.
- Kusmi Tea St. Petersburg TeaCreated for the 300th anniversary celebration of the Russian city of St. Petersburg, where Kusmi Tea began in 1867, this commemorative tea is a delicious mixture of Earl Grey, caramel, and red fruits with a hint of vanilla. Housed in a beautiful tin, the loose tea is ready to brew with your infuser.
- Juliska Berry & Thread French Panel Salad PlateCreated exclusively for Bloomingdale's, this chic, understated take on Juliska's iconic Berry & Thread pattern was the result of a close collaboration with the designer. A trim geometric pattern and the brand's signature whitewash finish combine for an elegant warmth reminiscent of a Paris cafe.