Kitchen & Dining
- Dresden PeacocksPorcelain figurines were originally used to demonstrate the wealth, prestige and influence of the host. They provided such visual entertainment that the fashion quickly flourished, leading the Dresden factory to develop an extraordinarily high quality of both design and technical execution. Handmade and handpainted in Germany exclusively for Scully & Scully.
- Yachting Lighthouse Decanter Ink BlueSleek glasses capture the graceful lines of illustrious sailing ships: Centennial, Endurance, Jubilee, Liberty, Odyssey and Quest. Handmade of lead-free ink blue or clear crystal from the Czech Republic, mouth-blown and hand-engraved with diamond and stone wheels. Glasses 31/2” diameter x 4”h, 12 ounce. Decanter 4 3/4” diameter x 10 1/4”h.
- Silverplate Fish Placecard Holders, Set of SixThe perfect extra touch for your entertaining needs. These delightful holders from France have such inconspicuous card slots that they can actually stand as decorations on their own. Each piece is varnished and therefore does not require special care. Cards included in boxed set of six fish. Silver fish placecard holders measure 1 ½" l.
- Royal Crown Derby HarlequinThis 18th century inspired range features a new interpretation of the Darley Abbey pattern and, along with newly designed accent plates, adds drama and a sense of eclectic fun. Mix and match the colours with abandon or keep them together, either way Darley Abbey Harlequin re-energizes your existing collection, or introduces you to a playful and contemporary way of enjoying afternoon tea.
- Moser Pebbles Whiskey Highball GlassUsing the Whisky pattern shape as a starting point, Moser’s Master Engravers have come up with a whimsical pattern called "Pebbles". Evocative of both small stones and little chunks of ice, Pebbles has become one of the most popular Moser barware patterns. The Whiskey Pebbles Highball glasses measure 6.6" h., and have a 13.5 oz. Capacity.
- William Yeoward "Blodwyn" Salt Dish & SpoonWith its finely defined cuts, this 19th century inspired salt is both classical and contemporary. Useful for not just salt but also sauces, pickles and mustards! William Yeoward Crystal is handmade in England, inspired by the English and Irish period of 1750-1900. Measures 3 1/2"h.
- Scallop Border Placemats & Pinstripe NapkinsThese elegant yet virtually indestructible braided scallop-bordered placemats feature bone centers and are lovingly handmade. Unique and stylish, they are easy to clean, just wipe with a sponge. Each measures 16 ½” diameter. Pure linen hemmed napkins feature coordinating colors and are machine washable. Each napkin measures 21 ¾” square.
- William Yeoward "Ernestine" MartiniDramatic matte and polished cut bubbles! Although the design dates from 1790, the cutting and shapes have a very contemporary look. Utterly fashionable in any setting. William Yeoward Crystal is handmade in England, inspired by the English and Irish period of 1750-1900. Measures 6 1/4"h.
- Sterling Hallmarked Silver & Crystal Highball GlassBlending contemporary design with a tradition of workmanship that dates to the Edwardian period, these highball glasses are styled of fine crystal offset with hallmarked sterling silver. Measures approximately 6"h. Handmade in England exclusively for Scully and Scully.
- William Yeoward "Elizabeth" Double Old FashionedElizabeth is beautifully hand cut with delicate flowers on generously sized glasses. Perfect for stylish entertaining. William Yeoward Crystal is handmade in England, inspired by the English and Irish period of 1750-1900. Measures 4 1/2"h.
- William Yeoward "Annie" Small WineAnnie is a beautifully made stemware and barware collection that is perfect for the appreciation of wine and for elegant entertaining. Thin but robust stems set off the generously proportioned bowls. Exceptional all-round design that is handmade in England of the finest crystal. Measures 7"h.
- Pig'n Out Lazy SusanDecorated with a festive design, this lazy Susan is sure to enhance any kitchen or dining area. Lazy Susan is sealed in a glossy resin, making it durable and effortless to clean. It is affixed atop a wood platform and spins effortlessly on a ball bearing hinge. Measures 18"d.
- Ricci "Bamboo" Stainless 2-piece Carving SetThe very first Ricci Argentieri flatware was created in a small village north of Milan in the mid 19th century. More than 160 years later, Ricci silverware is one of the most sought after flatware lines in the world. Ricci flatware is designed with exacting attention to quality, weight, balance and detail. It completes your dining table setting with elegance. Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel--with 18 percent chrome for corrosion-resistance and 10 percent nickel for a silver-like luster. The set is also remarkably sturdy and easy to care for. Both pieces go safely into the dishwasher and will maintain their radiance for years to come without polishing.
- Pig'n Out Bar TrayHandcrafted with great care and durable enough for everyday use, yet unusually and conveniently lightweight with a washable finish. Basswood with decoupage exquisitely colored and glazed in a twenty-step process. Made in America and signed by the artist. 21” X 8”.
- Trompe L'Oeil PlatesFool the eye with these decorative faience plates from Italy with realistic looking three-dimensional objects attached - people will do a double take! Handmade in Italy by the finest craftsmen using traditional 18th century techniques. Each plate measures 10 ¾"d.
- Mottahedeh Cornflower GarlandMottahedeh introduces the Cornflower Garland dinner service licensed by Monticello, Jefferson's historical foundation. The pattern is a reproduction of an old Sevres design dated 1789. The delicate blue flowers, historically called barbeaux, were a favorite of the Royal Court of France. Included with the five-piece placesetting are a salad bowl, oval serving dish, platter, coupe soup and giftware accessory pieces.
- William Yeoward "Country" Pitcher, Plain with Straight SidesA handmade 2-pint pitcher suitable for water, lemonade, or fruit juice. Beautifully proportioned, it is both sturdy and practical. William Yeoward Crystal is handmade in England, inspired by the English and Irish period of 1750-1900. Has a 2 pint capacity.
- Waterford Lismore Nouveau FluteWaterford Lismore Nouveau combines the brilliance and clarity of Lismore with a cool, contemporary practicality. The Lismore Nouveau Flute is perfect for serving sparkling wine or champagne cocktails. A slender and elegant profile combines with the intricate detailing of Lismore's signature diamond and wedge cuts to produce a stunning example of classic drinkware that turns every occasion into a celebration. Has a 7 fl. Oz. Capacity.
- Waterford Lismore Diamond Round DecanterThe Lismore Diamond pattern is a strikingly modern reinvention of the Waterford classic; characterized by intricate diamond cuts rendered in radiant fine crystal. The clarity of this radiant Diamond Decanter ensures that the rich color of its contents is highlighted beautifully; serving as a feast for the eye as well as the palette. Measures 6 3/4"h.
- Waterford Lismore Essence Gold White WineWaterford Lismore Essence is the next generation of the classic Lismore pattern, retaining the brilliance and clarity of Lismore, while incorporating a more slender, modern profile. A slender bowl and thinner wall make these Lismore Essence White Wine glasses the perfect vessel to accentuate the subtlety of crisply chilled white wine. Lismore's signature pattern of diamond and wedge cuts combine with modern styling to create a sense of occasion whenever you fill them.
- Engine Turned Wine CoastersProtect your table with elegant stewards for your finest wines. Handmade with hallmarked sterling silver medallion, mahogany base and felt bottom. Exclusively ours from England. For a one-of-a-kind gift have your choice engraved with a monogram or special date. Three initials or classic monogram (last initial larger and in center) $24. Additional characters (including punctuation) extra.
- Sterling Silver Animal Placecard HoldersMiniature animals wrought in realistic detail by English silversmiths hold placecards or menus. Each is hallmarked. Sizes range from 1" to 1 ¾". Also available as a set of six presented in a slotted presentation box. Exclusively at Scully & Scully.
- Royal Copenhagen Blue Fluted Half LaceHistorical yet timeless: Royal Copenhagen’s very first porcelain dinner service, the Blue Fluted pattern is as graceful as when it was first adopted in 1775 as the very first porcelain dinner service. Meticulous work and gorgeous art always went hand in hand.
- Sterling Silver Classical Wine CoastersElegant stewards for your finest wines. Each has hallmarked sterling silver medallion, mahogany base and felt bottom. Exclusively ours from England. Large average 4 ¾” openings. Small average 3 ¼” openings. For a one-of-a-kind gift have your choice engraved with a monogram or special date. Three initials or classic monogram (last initial larger and in center) $24. Additional characters (including punctuation) extra.
- Queen Lace Fluted Tumbler Kenyan WildlifeKenyan African Crystal - The feral grace of the world's vanishing wildlife caught forever by European master craftsmen. Queen Lace crystal is entirely handblown, handcut and handpolished in Germany. It is then engraved with the rare Copper-Wheel technique developed during the Renaissance. A single engraving takes more than 24 hours.
- Waterford Lismore Nouveau Iced BeverageWaterford Lismore Nouveau combines the brilliance and clarity of Lismore with a cool, contemporary practicality. Ice tinkles musically against fine crystal with the Lismore Nouveau Iced Beverage glass, a generously proportioned glass equally suitable for filling with water, juice or ice-cold cocktails. Adding a touch of elegance to any occasion, Lismore's signature diamond and wedge cuts combine with the stunning clarity and comforting weight of Waterford's hand-crafted fine crystal to produce a beautiful example of classic drinkware. Has a 14 fl. Oz. Capacity.
- America's Cup Mats S/4Art prints are hand-applied to wooden mats from England, handpainted in Oxford blue. They are lacquered, heat-resistant and felt-backed. The continental (large) mats are 15 3 ⁄ 8 ” x 11 3 ⁄ 8 ”. Table (medium) rectangular mats, not shown, are 9 3 ⁄ 8 ” x 7 ¾”. The coasters are 4 ¼” x 3 3 ⁄ 8 ”. All are sold in sets of four. Also available are glass-based trays, also handpainted in Oxford blue, with glass set into wood over the sailing print, then hand-gilded and backed in felt. All are exclusively at Scully & Scully.
- William Yeoward Country Bay WineA delightful glass for formal or casual use. It has a classic Georgian shape with a hand engraved leaf relief around the bowl. Practical and pretty, with lots of style. William Yeoward Crystal is handmade in England, inspired by the English and Irish period of 1750-1900. Measures 5 3/4"h.
- Baccarat "Harcourt" Red Knob GlassBaccarat's Harcourt pattern features seven flat-cut panels that give the glass a seductive visual appeal and make it very easy to grasp. This crystal cutting technique is a hallmark of Baccarat's iconic Harcourt style. Handmade mouth-blown crystal from France.
- William Yeoward "Bunny" Highball TumblerBunny is an elegant pattern originating from the late 18th century. The rosette motif was very popular at that time and Bunny continues today as a favorite pattern for brides. It has a beautiful combination of delicate engraving and flat cuts. The shape lends itself to both formal and informal settings. William Yeoward Crystal is handmade in England, inspired by the English and Irish period of 1750-1900. Measures 5 3/4"h.