Kitchen & Dining
- Essex Picnic Basket for FourSuitcase-style willow basket for four people has leather straps, plush corduroy interior and deluxe picnic and coffee service. Four each: 8” plates, 7 ounce handblown wine glasses, stainless steel forks, knives, spoons, 14” square napkins and 6 ounce stainless steel coffee mugs. Also a wood-handled cheese knife, 6” square hardwood cutting board, corkscrew, salt and pepper shakers, corduroy wine duffel, insulated zipper-top cooler, two food storage containers, bottle stopper, 30 ounce stainless steel vacuum flask and fleece blanket (57” x 48”). Wicker basket itself is 23 ½” x 14 ½” x 12” h.
- Wine Cellar Book BurgundyHugh Johnson's Cellar Book by Mitchell Beazley. Hugh Johnson is one of the world's best-selling wine authors and Mitchell Beazley is a leading publisher of wine books, so you can be sure this leather-bound book from England is most thoughtfully designed for your record-keeping purposes. There are guides to planning and buying, storage and temperature, decanting and more. There are 80 two-page spreads to record all details of what you have served and 13 pages to record occasions. 10 5 ⁄ 8 " X 9 ¼" x 1" thick with 208 gilt-edged pages.
- Picnic Basket for TwoEnglish-style double-lid willow basket for two people has leather straps, plush corduroy interior and deluxe service. Includes two of each: 8” plates, 7 ounce handblown wine glasses, stainless steel forks, knives, spoons, 14” square napkins and food storage containers. One each: wood-handled cheese knife, 6” square hardwood cutting board, corkscrew, salt and pepper shakers, corduroy wine duffel, insulated zipper-top cooler and fleece blanket (57” x 48”). Wicker basket itself is 19 ½” x 12 ½” x 16 ½” h. To top of handle.
- "Circus" Oval Leather TrayHighest quality Italian leather and unsurpassed workmanship in unique chrome- plated steel or chrome-plated brass bar accessories handmade in Italy. Thermal steel insulated ice bucket 6 ¼" diameter x 7 ½"h. Steel bottle cooler keeps bottle chilled for several hours. 5" Diameter (4" diameter inside) x 8 ¼"h. Thermal brass carafe 6 ½" x 5 ¼" x 9 ¾"h. "Circus" wood tray with chrome border and padded leather bottom 23 ¾" x 17 ½".
- Dresden Porcelain Pugs FemalePorcelain figurines were originally used to demonstrate the wealth, prestige and influence of the host! They provided such visual entertainment that the fashion quickly flourished, leading the Dresden factory to develop an extraordinarily high quality of both design and technical execution. Handmade and handpainted in Germany.
- Achat Black Carafe 1 LiterCone-shaped black carafe is coated chrome-plated copper; “opal” white carafe is vacuum insulated, and single hand opening. Each holds one liter and keeps liquid hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24. Black is 6 ½" diameter at bottom x 11 ¼" h. White is 6 ¼" x 5 1 ⁄ 8 " x 9 ¾"h.
- Ricci "Rialto" Stainless Steel FlatwareThe very first Ricci Argentieri flatware was created in a small village north of Milan in the mid 19th century. More than 160 years later, Ricci silverware is one of the most sought after flatware lines in the world. Ricci flatware is designed with exacting attention to quality, weight, balance and detail. It completes your dining table setting with elegance. Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel--with 18 percent chrome for corrosion-resistance and 10 percent nickel for a silver-like luster. The set is also remarkably sturdy and easy to care for. All pieces go safely into the dishwasher and will maintain their radiance for years to come without polishing.
- Royal Crown Derby Imari Accent Blue Camellias Dessert PlateThis beautiful accent plate is one of the latest additions to this versatile range by Tien Manh Dinh. Blue camellias represent a cool autumn day and has a colour pallet of muted blues, purples and dusky pinks. Lashings of 22 carat gold creates a truly spectacular effect and enhances the flowers swaying in the cool gusty wind. This item comes boxed. 8 ½"D.
- Waterford Lismore Round Salt & PepperThe Waterford Lismore pattern is a stunning combination of brilliance and clarity. The Lismore Salt & Pepper Set combine the clarity of fine crystal with the brilliance of stainless steel. These classic table accessories boast intricate detailing and Lismore's signature diamond and wedge cuts, along with the comforting weight and distinctive clarity of Waterford's hand-crafted fine crystal. 3 &Frac18;".
- Aquarium Lobster Square TrayVibrant trays handcrafted with great care and durable enough for everyday use, yet unusually and conveniently lightweight with a washable finish. Bass wood with decoupage exquisitely colored and glazed in a process that involves twenty steps per piece. Made in America and signed by the artist. (12" square x 3"h)
- Royal Crown Derby HarlequinThis 18th century inspired range features a new interpretation of the Darley Abbey pattern and, along with newly designed accent plates, adds drama and a sense of eclectic fun. Mix and match the colours with abandon or keep them together, either way Darley Abbey Harlequin re-energizes your existing collection, or introduces you to a playful and contemporary way of enjoying afternoon tea.
- Monte Mario Sterling Silver 5-Piece SettingEach five-piece place setting consists of a dinner fork, dinner knife, salad fork, soup/dessert spoon and teaspoon. For a one-of-a-kind gift, have your choice engraved with a monogram or special date. Three initials or classic monogram (last initial larger and in center) $24. Additional characters (including punctuation) extra.
- Engravable Silverplate Placemats and CoastersHandmade in England, these pretty mats and coasters are made of copper and are plated in silver. Ornately embossed borders surround the engravable centers. All are backed in velvet. Please note: three initials or classic monogram (last initial larger and in center) are $16 per piece.
- "Ocean" Leather Bottle CoolerHighest quality Italian leather and unsurpassed workmanship in unique chrome- plated steel or chrome-plated brass bar accessories handmade in Italy. Thermal steel insulated ice bucket 6 ¼" diameter x 7 ½"h. Steel bottle cooler keeps bottle chilled for several hours. 5" Diameter (4" diameter inside) x 8 ¼"h. Thermal brass carafe 6 ½" x 5 ¼" x 9 ¾"h. "Circus" wood tray with chrome border and padded leather bottom 23 ¾" x 17 ½".
- Moser "Royal" Crystal StemwareThe stunning "Royal" design was commissioned by King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra of England in 1907. Moser received a Royal Warrant as Purveyor of Glass to the British Monarch - a highly unusual honor for a non-British Supplier. The pattern is diamond cut by hand and rimmed in 24-karat gold. Following the king's death the design was released and subsequently purchased by the Royal House of Norway and the United Nations among many other royal courts and governments.
- Royal Copenhagen Blue Fluted Full LaceHistorical yet timeless: Royal Copenhagen’s very first porcelain dinner service, the Blue Fluted pattern is as graceful as when it was first adopted in 1775 as the very first porcelain dinner service. Its most intricate and exclusive design is the Blue Fluted Full Lace – astonishingly detailed craftsmanship goes into every single detail.
- Moser Pebbles Whiskey Highball GlassUsing the Whisky pattern shape as a starting point, Moser’s Master Engravers have come up with a whimsical pattern called "Pebbles". Evocative of both small stones and little chunks of ice, Pebbles has become one of the most popular Moser barware patterns. The Whiskey Pebbles Highball glasses measure 6.6" h., and have a 13.5 oz. Capacity.
- Yachting Lighthouse Decanter Ink BlueSleek glasses capture the graceful lines of illustrious sailing ships: Centennial, Endurance, Jubilee, Liberty, Odyssey and Quest. Handmade of lead-free ink blue or clear crystal from the Czech Republic, mouth-blown and hand-engraved with diamond and stone wheels. Glasses 31/2” diameter x 4”h, 12 ounce. Decanter 4 3/4” diameter x 10 1/4”h.
- Wrought Iron Tea CartEasily moves from room to room or from indoors to outdoors and features ample surface space for serving. Measures 33 ½” x 24” x 31 ½”h and is available in black and white. Hand-formed in America using solid iron stock to ensure the strongest furniture available, it will last for generations.
- Silverplate Fish Placecard Holders, Set of SixThe perfect extra touch for your entertaining needs. These delightful holders from France have such inconspicuous card slots that they can actually stand as decorations on their own. Each piece is varnished and therefore does not require special care. Cards included in boxed set of six fish. Silver fish placecard holders measure 1 ½" l.
- Halcyon Days Shakespeare MugWhilst staying true to the style of 16th Century artwork, Halcyon Days has chosen Shakespearian characters in their various roles to decorate this hand gilded, fine china mug. Quotes from ‘Macbeth’, ‘Twelfth Night’, ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ and ‘Romeo & Juliet’ can also be seen on this quirky, commemorative piece. Measures 3 ¼"h.
- Halcyon Days Violin MugThe elegant violin mug is a striking homage to musical excellence. The fine bone china mug boasts a stunning color palette and depicts a Trompe L'Oeil of a Violin and Bow hanging on a door after an oil painting by Jan van der Vaardt (1653 - 1727). The artwork is currently on display in the state music room at the glorious Chatsworth house. This box belongs to our Great Houses of England Collection and is the perfect gift for someone who appreciates exceptional British design or ideal for the avid violinist. Measures 3 ¼"h.
- Juliska "Berry & Thread" Whitewash TeapotSoothe spirits with the timeless ritual of tea. Juliska's rotund teapot is clad in joyful garlands for an enduring classic look. Whitewash glazed stoneware is dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer-safe. Made in Portugal. Measures 10 ½"w x 7 ½"h.
- Mottahedeh Virginia BlueInspired by a Chinese export plate in Colonial Williamsburg's collection, in its day this pattern was called "china of the most fashionable sort" by Robert Beverly. Similar wares were in use on a Tidewater Virginia plantation at the time of the American Revolution. This version is refreshed with a pearlized ecru background and the original cobalt blue has been updated to brilliant periwinkle blue, giving a lacy and gentle effect. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Classic Four Person Picnic BasketTraditional style for a festive outing for four people. Handcrafted full reed willow basket is easy to pack and carry and made to last. Four each: ceramic plates, glass wine glasses, stainless flatware, cotton napkins, double walled insulated stainless coffee cups. One each: food cooler, insulated wine pouch, hardwood cutting board, spillproof salt and pepper shakers, wood handled cheese knife, stainless corkscrew, 24 ounce stainless vacuum flask and 50” x 60” fleece blanket. Basket is 22" x 15" x 12 ½"h not counting handle.
- Mahogany Wine ServerHandcrafted in America of solid mahogany and mahogany veneers. 35-Bottle wine cooler plus three pull-out trays for 27 non-cooled bottles. Two drawers, one with dividers for wine glass storage. Flip top surface provides additional serving space: it has black laminate below it. Top closed: 47"w x 25"d x 42"h. Top open: 79"w x 25"d x 43"h.
- William Yeoward Avington Powder Blue Dessert PlateThe design inspiration for William Yeoward Crystal is drawn from antique pieces originally made in England and Ireland during the 18th and early 19th centuries. Every piece of William Yeoward Crystal is entirely made by hand using the same traditional methods employed over 150 years ago. Unusual hand cutting and engraving are distinctive elements of William Yeoward Crystal, producing beautiful yet practical pieces. (9")
- Halcyon Days Kingfisher Tea for OneThe charming Kingfisher design from the Halcyon Days signature Fine Bone China collection evokes images of endless English summers and makes a bright and original gift. Featuring a "three in one" design, it is a teapot, teacup and an objet d’art all in one beautiful piece. Designed and hand crafted of fine bone china in England.
- Waterford "Lismore" Tall Gold Rim Champagne FluteThe Waterford Lismore pattern is a stunning combination of brilliance and clarity. An artistic twist on the traditional, the Lismore Tall Gold Champagne Flute features an elongated stem and lustrous gold rim to add a new dimension of elegance and grace to your drinkware. It is designed to enhance the aesthetics of sparkling wine and champagne cocktails. The intricate detailing of Lismore's signature diamond and wedge cuts combine with the comforting weight of Waterford's hand-crafted fine crystal to produce a stunning piece of drinkware that defines traditional styling even while transcending it. Measures 8 ¾”h.
- Blue Chinoiserie Rectangular Lacquer TrayAn elegant, individually handpainted wood tray with multiple coats of lacquer to enhance the deep blue color and make it impervious to alcohol and water. The tray measures 19"l x 13"w and has handle openings and a protective leather bottom. Exclusively at Scully & Scully.
- Wedgwood White DinnerwareCapturing the very essence of traditional English style, the Wedgwood White Collection is characterized by simple, elegant design details that have stood the test of time; remaining as contemporary now as they were when first introduced in 1920. Crisp, clean white ware is guaranteed microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe.
- Silverplate Punch Bowl w/ Eight CupsRound up your friends for a round of refreshment! This beautiful and festive nine-piece set is handmade in England of silverplate over copper. The scalloped punch bowl is 12 ½" diam. (9"H) and holds ten pints. Each cup is 3 ½" diam. X 2 7 ⁄ 8 "H, not including the special handles, and holds one-half pint. Two lion's head handles on bowl. Special design of the handles allows the cups to surround the bowl in a tasteful display between uses.
- Royal Copenhagen Blue Fluted Plain PorcelainHistorical yet timeless: Royal Copenhagen’s very first porcelain dinner service, the Blue Fluted pattern is as graceful as when it was first adopted in 1775 as the very first porcelain dinner service. Centuries later, Blue Fluted Plain is a cultural cornerstone as well as a part of the fabric of daily modern life in Denmark – still painted and glazed by hand.
- Mottahedeh Coral Torquay Dinner SetClinging to the coast of Devon in southern England was the elegant resort town of Torquay, renowned for its mild climate and its abundant marine life. The shells and entwined sea grasses inspired the Swansea potters who flourished between 1764 and 1846. This pattern was created circa 1820. Made originally in the traditional English transferware style, Torquay enjoys popularity today in Blue and now in Coral Pink.
- William Yeoward Avington Clear Magenta Dessert PlateThe design inspiration for William Yeoward Crystal is drawn from antique pieces originally made in England and Ireland during the 18th and early 19th centuries. Every piece of William Yeoward Crystal is entirely made by hand using the same traditional methods employed over 150 years ago. Unusual hand cutting and engraving are distinctive elements of William Yeoward Crystal, producing beautiful yet practical pieces. (9")
- Herend Songbird DessertRothschild Bird depicts the activities of two "notorious" songbirds in a garden in Vienna. However, as if to protect their innocence, Herend painters have always deliberately obscured their exact breed and lineage. In celebration of the pattern's 150th anniversary, the artists were inspired to revisit this famous backyard and while not unmasking the original culprits, they wanted to create a crisp new interpretation by featuring specific breeds. Furthermore, in honor of the numerous American admirers of the pattern, the artists focused on North American songbirds. While these birds may not be as legendary as their necklace-snatching European cousins, they are certainly famous for their vocal contributions to the avian chorus. Featuring a black-capped chickadee, eastern bluebird, yellow warbler and a robin, the Songbird pattern is being introduced on the 1520 dessert plate.
- Sea Shells Mats and CoastersPaintings of shells from the beaches of Iona off the west coast of Scotland. Melamine table mats are heat proof to 320 degrees Fahrenheit so can be used as serving mats as well. High gloss finish and black felt bottom. Handmade in England exclusively for Scully & Scully.