Just inOn sale
Kitchen & Dining
- Lastra Red Oval TrayOprah’s pick for her Valentine’s Day O List! The Lastra Red Oval Tray pairs perfectly with the Lastra Jumbo Cup for serving pastry and coffee, cookies and tea, or soup and a sandwich! The Lastra collection is handformed in Tuscany from Italian stoneware. The rustic shapes are inspired by the overlapping wooden mold that was used for centuries to form Parmesan and other cheeses throughout Italy. Microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Forma Cloud Rectangular Platter w/ Triangular EdgesThe Forma Cloud Rectangular Platter with Triangular Edges, made of the strongest Italian stoneware, has both a simple and striking shape. Handformed in Veneto, this platter works wonderfully as a serving piece (try it as a cheese plate) and a decorative piece (we love it for jewelry) alike. We also like it as a sushi platter paired with the dipping bowls for soy sauce.
- Pardi Orange Chevron NapkinOur Pardi Orange Chevron Napkin is woven on shuttle power looms by skilled craftsmen. The fabric is a 50% cotton and 50% linen blend, and its beautiful Italian style comes from a company started in 1949 by three brothers in Umbria. The soft, colorfast hues are timeless with their chevron pattern.
- Textured Shimmer Green PlacematThe Textured Shimmer placemat, with a classic green color, subtle texture and rich metallic luster, will add a new dimension to any table setting! Use with your everyday white dinnerware to make a fresh statement or set out during the holidays for a pop of festive green!
- Lastra Red Jumbo CupOprah’s pick for her Valentine’s Day O List! The Lastra Red Jumbo Cup pairs perfectly with the Lastra Oval Tray for serving soup and a sandwich, or your favorite flavor of oatmeal with a healthy helping of fruit! The jumbo cup will be your go-to piece for everyday dining or special entertaining, just ask Oprah! The Lastra collection is handformed in Tuscany from Italian stoneware. The rustic shapes are inspired by the overlapping wooden mold that was used for centuries to form Parmesan and other cheeses throughout Italy. Microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe.