Kitchen & Dining
- Natura Pumpkin Oval PlatterServe your favorite seasonal dishes on the Natura Pumpkin Oval Platter or display on a shelf in your favorite room. Paying homage to the Italian passion for the harvest, the pumpkin shape represents one of the first vegetables to be harvested in the fifth century in Italy.
- Incanto Limited Edition Pedestal BowlCelebrate in style with the Limited Edition Incanto Pedestal Bowl. In honor of Incanto's 10th anniversary, the artisan etched his signature and date on the bottom of the bowl to signify such a special milestone. Chill a bottle or two of champagne or serve your favorite punch in this perfect party accessory or enjoy everyday in your guest bathroom with towels displayed in a lovely arrangement.
- Incanto White Macaroon StandDisplay a selection of delicious treats or various appetizers on the Incanto White Macaroon Stand to impress your guests in true Italian style. The elegant design and petite structure make this the perfect piece for every party or for serving your family sweet pastries at breakfast. Packaged in a classic Italian red pinstripe box with a gold foil logo, the macaroon stand is nestled in rustic straw, reminiscent of the original Italian packing material.
- Lastra Red Oval TrayOprah’s pick for her Valentine’s Day O List! The Lastra Red Oval Tray pairs perfectly with the Lastra Jumbo Cup for serving pastry and coffee, cookies and tea, or soup and a sandwich! The Lastra collection is handformed in Tuscany from Italian stoneware. The rustic shapes are inspired by the overlapping wooden mold that was used for centuries to form Parmesan and other cheeses throughout Italy. Microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Bel Mare Starfish Cereal BowlThe Bel Mare Starfish Cereal Bowl is artisan Alessandro Taddei's reimagination of a seahorse he saw along the Italian coastline while walking with his daughter. The bowl's designs are created using the sgraffito technique, where details are etched into each product to expose the clay's natural color. Each piece is then dipped into a transparent glaze.
- Elegante Lattice Wine GlassThe Elegante Lattice Wine Glass features a glowing, geometric design. Painted in 14-karat gold, this glamorous drinkware makes an elegant statement on your table. Mix the Lattice design with the other designs, or set a whole table with it for a streamlined look.
- Susanna Biscotti JarThe Susanna Biscotti Jar is a charming way to bring Italian style to your cookie jar. The blue designs are quintessentially Italian, and the warmth of the yellow accents complements the swirling designs. The Susanna collection is named after VIETRI's CEO and founder, Susan Gravely. She discovered the collection in Italy years ago, and she has worked with the Italian artisans to perfect the design ever since.
- Elegante Grid Wine GlassGlowing stripes encircle the Elegante Grid Wine Glass. Painted in 14-karat gold, this drinkware collection is inspired by Florence's illustrious history in the gold jewelry trade. Mix and match the styles within the collection for an assortment of elegant drinkware, or make a striking statement with one design.
- Sara's Bouquet Cornflower Salad PlateHandpainted on a purple background, the Sara's Bouquet Cornflower Salad Plate depicts five bright, cheerful cornflowers in a clear vase. Italian designer Sara Bellini chose her four favorite flowers from her garden for this colorful and charming collection.
- Old St. Nick Candy DishLeave Babbo Natale an array of delicious treats on Christmas Eve in the Old St. Nick Candy Dish, featuring handpainted designs by maestro artisan Alessandro Taddei. Packaged in a classic Italian red pinstripe box with a gold foil logo, the Old St. Nick Candy Dish is nestled in rustic straw, reminiscent of the original Italian packing material.
- Bellezza Bloom White Daisy Salad PlateWith handsculpted petals and an intricately crafted center, the Bellezza Bloom White Daisy Salad Plate is a work of art. Each plate is handcrafted by artisan Stefano Roselli, and each brings the beauty of nature's flowers to your table in a subtle and sophisticated way.
- Galletto Large Serving BowlCelebrated as the Italian symbol of good luck, the rooster gets a lively and colorful update with handcrafted details and charming, figural shapes. The Galletto Large Serving Bowl is painted with rich hues in a speckled design, and the rooster's proud feathers boast a vibrant, varicolored effect.
- Bel Mare Fish Salad PlateThe Bel Mare Fish Salad Plate is created using a sgraffito technique, where designs are scratched into the clay to create depth and detail on each piece. Inspired by the sea life along the Italian coastline, Alessandro Taddei reimagines nature's fish in a charming, colorful, and crisp way.
- Forma Surf MugThe Forma Surf Mug, with its easy-to-hold, handformed shape and crisp blue glaze, is part of VIETRI's strongest Italian stoneware collection. Whether mixed with other collections or Forma colors or on its own in a blue tablesetting, the mug is an eye-catching addition to your table.
- Joyosphera Green Acacia PlacematThe Joyosphera Green Acacia Placemat is as beautiful as the story that comes with it. Weaving original design with humanitarianism, the collection is the result of an interesting Italian partnership. Leading Italian textile company, Tessitura Toscana Telerie, joined with AltreMani, a Florentine, social cooperative where disadvantaged people come to paint, sculpt, and express their creativity. These brilliant, colorful designs are printed on fine linens, and a portion of the proceeds are given back to AltreMani.
- Flora Blu Medium Round Wall PlateWith fluid, elegant designs inspired by the family crests and seals of medieval Florence, the Flora Blu Medium Round Wall Plate is a stunning and striking masterpiece to bring into your home. With its strong, rich glazes and intricate design work, the plate is quintessentially Italian.
- Old St. Nick Large Oval PlatterCelebrate the magic of Christmas with the Old St. Nick Large Oval Platter, featuring a whimsical design of Babbo Natale by maestro artisan Alessandro Taddei. Serve Christmas dinner on this magnificent piece or hang in the living room to add to your holiday décor.
- Incanto Lace European Dinner PlateInspired by the famed lace of Venice's Burano Island, the Incanto Lace European Dinner Plate adds a touch of soft elegance to your everyday tablescape or sets the stage for a special celebration. Mix and match with other items in the Incanto collection or set a pure table depending on your mood and occasion.
- Incanto Baroque European Dinner PlateInspired by the architectural curves of 17th century Europe, the Incanto Baroque European Dinner Plate brings authentic Italian style to your table with an element of casusal sophistication. Mix and match with other Incanto designs to express your own unique style.
- Incanto Stripe European Dinner PlateReminiscent of the stately columns of Palladian villas along the Brenta river, the Incanto Stripe European Dinner Plate elevates everyday dinners to an occasion of casual elegance. Mix and match with other Incanto designs to create your own unique place setting.
- Old St. Nick Celebration BucketToast to the holiday season with Alessandro Taddei's handpainted Italian designs on the Old St. Nick Celebration Bucket. Create memories with this unique, festive piece this holiday season. Perfect for serving chilled beverages or placing on the dining room table as a charming centerpiece.
- Old St. Nick 2015 Limited Edition PlatterEmbrace the holiday season with the Old St. Nick Limited Edition Platter, handpainted by maestro artisan Alessandro Taddei. Signed and numbered by Alessandro, this beloved piece is for collectors who believe in the magic of Christmas and creating special memories with loved ones. Each platter is signed and numbered by the artisan.