Just inOn sale
- Crate & Barrel Wisteria Yellow LanternCandlelight flickers through lace-patterned pores for modern mood lighting with a folk-art feel. Ceramic lanterns look great on a floor, tabletop or hanging from its iron loop handle. Stage different sizes and colors together for an illuminating presentation indoors or out.
- Crate & Barrel Colley Wall ClockClassic wall clock makes a timeless statement in black and white. Slim black wood frame surrounds a minimalist white face as a slim black hand marks the hour. Wood, plastic and glass. Sweeping second hand. Uses 1 AA battery (not included) Made in China.
- Crate & Barrel Cyclical PrintInspired by the crystalline beauty of Utah's famous Ice Castles attraction, Liz Jardine reimagined the spectacle with an abstract composition that lines up strokes of white and cream like icicles with underlying accents of blue and grey. The clarity of color and textural application of paint seen in the original acrylic painting are beautifully captured as a giclée print on American-made canvas hand stretched over kiln-dried pine. An embellished gel coating seals the print while simulating the look and feel of the original work of art.
- Crate & Barrel Oyster Shimmer PrintWhile repairing a pier, artist Michael Willett discovered a stash of oyster shells uncovered by the shifting sands. Surprised by their brightness and color, which had been protected from the dulling sunlight, he focused in on three shells, recreating their luminous tones and mesmerizing texture in this exquisite oil painting on linen. Masterfully reproduced as a giclée print on paper, this beautiful work is presented in a single white mat. The wood frame is enhanced with a walnut wood grain and a subtle grey wash.
- Crate & Barrel Sunshine and Palm Trees PrintUsing broad brushstrokes and a sun-washed palette, artist Lisa Ridgers evokes the breezy vibrancy of a coastal village. The fresh color and energetic paint handling of her original oil painting are brilliantly captured in a giclée print on canvas, cleanly framed in matte white pine.
- Crate & Barrel Fly Away SticksEco-friendly incense sticks buzz off bees, mosquitoes and other flying pests with people-friendly orange and citronella oils. Simply light and allow the pleasant scent to clear the air of buggy intruders. Creatively packaged sticks make a great hostess gift.
- Crate & Barrel Wood Medium PineconeCollected driftwood cut into ovals is pieced together to create rustic, organic pinecones that will live indoors for years as a favored seasonal decoration. Perfect for bringing a bit of the outside indoors, hanging in clusters or filling a centerpiece bowl.
- Crate & Barrel Sky Queen PrintDelicate rice paper and vividly pigmented acrylic paint collage in dynamic partnership in Laura Fayer's abstract mixed media composition. Guided by the movement of air and water in wind and waves, she layers lines, dabs and splashes in red, white and black in a waterfall of graphic effects and organic rhythm. Each hand-signed giclée reproduction of the original is lined with white linen and framed in a matte black wood frame.
- Crate & Barrel Set of 3 Short Birch BranchesThe warm white color and papery bark of natural birch branches adds a rustic, outdoorsy look to wintertime décor, blending equally well with classic and contemporary interiors. Bunch of three branches, gathered in the U.S., comes wrapped in jute and can be used for years to come.
- Crate & Barrel Reverie PrintUsing free application of pastel watercolor washes, artist Emma Brooks recreates a dream of swimming in a pink ocean. Expressive strokes of water-saturated color blend with pigmented droplets and drawn gestures to create a gloriously abstract work on paper. The intricacy of her original composition and the clarity of color are recreated on deckled edge artist's paper through a high quality printing process that ensures the integrity and quality of each print. Presented in a single white mat under Plexiglas, the print is framed in sustainably sourced New Zealand pine with a matte white finish.
- Crate & Barrel Leather Hen Desk OrganizerRecycled leather hen desk organizer gathers paper clips, pencils and other desk items, making sure they stay tidy. Cleverly designed and super practical bird carries office essentials in its body and clips on its wigs. Our organization-minded hen makes a great gift for anyone on your list.
- Crate & Barrel Fox PrintUsing tonal brown washes for the fur and bold gestural lines to animate the feet and ears, Emma Brooks captures the swift movement of a fox on the prowl in this gorgeous work on paper. She leaves the white of the paper to describe the snowy surface as well as to add definition to the animal's coat, demonstrating a masterful, sensitive approach to working in watercolors. Our giclée reproduction of the original painting is printed on canvas without a mat in a floating, black wood frame.
- Crate & Barrel Volcanic Short PumpkinTransforming remnants of nature's destruction into gentle guardians of the garden, Filipino artisans combine volcanic ash, stone and sand from the eruptions of the still-active volcano Mount Pinatubo to fashion our exclusive pumpkins. Rough and porous, each pumpkin has a natural, weathered look and will support the growth of moss. Due to their handcrafted nature, pumpkins will vary slightly in size and appearance. Great for indoor display, too.
- Crate & Barrel White Peony PrintThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions.
- Crate & Barrel Cellular Grid PrintWatery splashes float in feathery abstraction against an airy grid of soft blues and violet. Artist Jennifer Goldberger's masterful balance of light and space is brilliantly reproduced in a giclée print of the ink and oil original, double matted in frosty white and oxford grey. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 350 editions.
- Crate & Barrel Azulejo Yellow 18" Pillow with Down-Alternative InsertFor this clean, modern look, designer Chris Mestdagh went to Greece, taking inspiration from a vintage 1960s iron gate he spied in Athens. Linen chambray is embroidered with a combination of wool and chenille yarns to create texture and add dimension to the geometric motif. Pillow reverses to solid yellow cotton velvet.
- Crate & Barrel Set of 3 Tall Birch BranchesThe warm white color and papery bark of natural birch branches adds a rustic, outdoorsy look to wintertime décor, blending equally well with classic and contemporary interiors. Bunch of three branches, gathered in the U.S., comes wrapped in jute and can be used for years to come.
- Crate & Barrel Wood Large PineconeCollected driftwood cut into ovals is pieced together to create rustic, organic pinecones that will live indoors for years as a favored seasonal decoration. Perfect for bringing a bit of the outside indoors, hanging in clusters or filling a centerpiece bowl.
- Crate & Barrel Sunflower Wall MirrorLike a brooch for the wall, vibrant sunflower mirror captures the eye with its intriguing texture and handcrafted charm. Iron petals are molded and shaped to suggest the delicacy of the real thing, warmed by an antique brass finish and arranged as a dynamic starburst with a round mirror center.
- Crate & Barrel Lazy Stripes PrintArtist Ben Gordon layers pure, seductive color on crisp white. Freeform stripes take a gentle arc, streaking from bold to narrow and overlapping in a rainbow of saturated and translucent hues. Gordon's original acrylic on paper work is beautifully reproduced as a giclée print on canvas with a glass coating.
- Crate & Barrel Poppin ® White StaplerWe've partnered with the modern design mavens at Poppin for our curated collection of desk accessories—each a testament to their mission of creating beautiful everyday objects that blend work and life. Ultra-modern, powerful stapler in fresh white can join up to 20 sheets of paper.
- Crate & Barrel Feathers II PrintUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applies stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.
- Crate & Barrel City Lights in Vienna PrintMemories of Vienna's neon colors, graffiti-covered walls and vibrant atmosphere inspired Sarah Giannobile's lyrically abstract gouache and ink work on paper. Hovering between drawing and painting, this delightful work parades a crowd of abstract forms with a joyous meandering line accented in fresh pastels and opaque brights. This numbered edition of Giannobile's original is reproduced as a limited-edition giclée print on paper and is hand signed by the artist. Each printed is presented with a clean wood frame in matte white.
- Crate & Barrel Coastal Clouds PrintInspired by the coastal view of the setting sun, artist Sheila Finch layered transparent veils of oil paint to replicate the scene's dramatic vista of clouds, light and atmosphere. The vibrancy of Finch's original painting is brilliantly captured in a giclée print on paper. Each print is hand signed by the artist and is handsomely framed in pulai wood with a dark brown finish.
- Crate & Barrel Linden Copper 23" Pillow with Down-Alternative InsertHand-dyed yarns are woven for a richly heathered, tone-on-tone coloring with the look of textured grasscloth. Double open flange and generous size cushions in casual comfort, perfect for lounging and scrunching. Our decorative pillows include your choice of a plush feather-down or lofty down-alternative insert at no extra cost.
- Crate & Barrel Aspen Symphony PrintStirred by expressive brushwork and enlivened with vertical stripes of blue, violet, magenta and orange. Pam Spicer's forest of tree trunks is charged with energy, transformed by the dynamic play of light, shadow and vivid color. Each beautiful giclée reproduction of the original acrylic painting is printed on canvas and presented in a recessed frame of parana pine and baboonwood stained dark walnut.
- Crate & Barrel Glass Blue PetalsAdorable glass flowers begin as a bubble of molten glass that is carefully shaped with tools and blowpipes before its is fired for 24 hours. Offered in sunny yellow or summery blue, flowers can be used as a cheerful decoration or trinket holder. Makes a great hostess or teacher gift, too.
- Crate & Barrel Tributary PrintIn this serene, abstract composition evoking cloud formations and reflection-dappled water, artist Stephanie Green expertly exploits the luminosity and transparent nature of watercolor. Our giclée print brilliantly recreates the original on canvas, simply framed with a slim band of parana pine finished in dark walnut.
- Crate & Barrel Intricate Circle Medium Wall ArtResembling abstract representations of the cosmos known as mandalas, these lacy rounds are meticulously handwoven of iron wire in delicate, mesmerizing patterns. Choose from three sizes, each with its own unique pattern, or hang all three as a striking wall accent.
- Crate & Barrel Mummy Candle HolderSimple shapes conspire to form one of Halloween's most famous faces. Charming mummy lights up its notorious features in black on white frosted glass. Priced so nice, you can scatter multiples and coordinating Pumpkin and Vampire candleholders about the home or offer as delightful party favors.
- Crate & Barrel Lanzo Yellow 18" Pillow with Down-Alternative InsertChunky knit weaves sunny color in an expressive, textural weave. Fresh casual look flaunts pillow's exposed selvage edge and an open knit that provides a peek of its fresh, white lining. Pillow reverses to solid white. Our decorative pillows include your choice of a plush feather-down or lofty down-alternative insert at no extra cost.
- Crate & Barrel Feathers I PrintUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applied stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.
- Crate & Barrel Garden Beet PrintDelicate lines pencil in the graceful root and leafy greens of a just-picked beet, while vivid watercolor washes play up the vegetable's signature red and verdant leaves. Kelly Ventura's sensitive examination of farmer's market offerings is beautifully captured in our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper of the original watercolor painting. Each hand-signed print is presented in a matte white pine wood frame.
- Crate & Barrel Felicity 12" Pillow with Down-Alternative InsertChunky chenille yarn blooms colorful, retro florals on dark grey. Using a traditional Indian stitching technique known as "chikan," skilled artisans hand guide machines to stitch the design, an exacting process that takes hours to complete. Pillow reverses to solid grey.
- Crate & Barrel Liquid Crimson PrintIn this expressive, abstract composition Liz Jardine experimented with media and new ways of applying paint to canvas. Using multiple layers of gesso to create a very ground, she spilled on layers of acrylic paints, metallic glazes and ink, rotating and tilting the surface to allow the paints to drip and mix. Giclée print of the original is cleanly framed in a white ash with a hand-rubbed ebony finish.
- Crate & Barrel Jenna 18" Pillow with Down-Alternative InsertRussian designs and vintage Parisian floor tile patterns combine beautifully in Suki Cheema's abstract floral design rendered in two shades of verdant green. Skilled artisan hand guide machines to embroider the design, an exacting process that takes hours to complete. Pillow reverses to solid olive.
- Crate & Barrel Cloud Study PrintEver-changing, formed yet formless, clouds have been studied by artists for centuries. Pointing his camera skyward, artist Edward Asher freezes a cloud bank in time, inviting contemplation of the mysterious ways in which water vapor takes shape in our skies. Through a revolutionary new process, Asher's original photograph has been printed directly onto the reflective surface of brushed aluminum, enlivening the image even more when viewed under track lighting or natural light. This dynamic print is cleanly framed in beautifully grained wood with an ebony finish.