- Handmade Leather Books BookendsThese tasteful bookends featuring antique Florentine work are handmade in Italy, exclusively for us, of leather over wood. Not only will they show off a selection of your favorite volumes, but also they will support particularly heavy ones. 5 ½"W x 6"d x 9"h.
- Westies and Roses GicleeFramed canvas giclee print from Joseph Sulkowski, a premiere dog and sporting artist who paints in a 17th century tradition with light and luminous shadow integral to his technique. Signed limited edition of 150 with Certificate of Authenticity. 25 ½" X 21 ½" overall; giclee itself 19 ½" x 15 ½".
- Sterling Plated Spiky Conch Shell LgA dazzling and different decorating idea--sterling silver applied to real shells. This splendid work is done in Italy. As the shells are natural, sizes and shapes will vary somewhat: these measurements are approximate. Large Spikey Conch Shell (15"l x 8 ½"w).
- Crowned Oval Mirror Ant Gold BeveledA feather burst crowned with a sprig of flowers over an Adam oval. Delicate scrolling wirework cascades into flowers lifted by sculpted leaved tendrils. Hand-applied antique gold leaf over wood with antique patina. Beveled mirror. Made in America. Hangers included, as are hanging and cleaning instructions. 27”W x 53”h.
- Lalique Anemone FlowerA delicate flower and the symbol of purity and innocence, the anemone inspired René Lalique for this design in 1931, originally created in glass. Decorated with two crystal anemones, this decoration piece can be used as both bud vase and perfume bottle. 2 ¼” X 2 ⅛”; each sits 1 ½” h on tiny stem.
- Halcyon Days Thank You for Friendship True Box (Assorted)This lovely box is the perfect gift for a special friend. The thoughtful words on the front are hand written and hand enameled by the talented Halcyon Days artists in the heart of England. Box measures approximately 2" l. X 1 ½" w. X 1" h.
- Daum 'Pate De Verre' Crystal KittensAdorable crystal kittens in various styles and colors. The rare and ancient "Pâte de Verre" glassmaking technique, which dates back to 5,000 BC, involves melting many fragments of colored crystal within a mold. This results in intense colors and subtle shading. Sitting kittens measure 1” x 1 7 ⁄ 8 ” x 1 ¾”h. Playing kittens measure 2 ¼” x 1” x 1 5 ⁄ 8 ”h. Handmade in France.
- "Who is at the Door?" GicleeWatchful Boston Terriers in framed canvas giclee print from Joseph Sulkowski, a premiere dog and sporting artist who paints in a 17th century tradition with light and luminous shadow integral to his technique. Hand-embellished by the artist with brushwork texture and handpainted highlights. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. Certificate of Authenticity included. 25 ½” X 21 ½” overall; giclee itself 19 ½” x 15 ½”.
- Halcyon Days "Friends are Like Stars" Enamel BoxDesigned by Scully & Scully and exclusively ours. Handmade hand-enameled copper box from England has 24 karat goldplated fittings. Stars painted inside lid. Can be personalized inside base: please allow four weeks. Measures 1 11 ⁄ 16 ” diameter x 13 ⁄ 16 ”h.
- Lalique Sitting TigerThe Tiger is described as brave, impulsive , solitary, proud and haughty. Imposing and majestic, it has the power and grace of the great felines. The Sitting Tiger created in amber crystal varies in color from amber to cognac, a color that is a symbol of power and virility. 4 ¾” X 11 ½” x 9 ½” h.
- Baccarat Round "Eye" VaseThe Eye vase in Baccarat crystal boasts a stunning interplay of light: horizontal cuts on the outside and vertical cuts on the inside paired with rich color make for an extraordinary visual effect. A stunning piece in a beautiful contemporary design for original flower arrangements. Handcrafted of full-lead crystal in France.
- Pair Blue/White Chinese Pattern UrnsExclusively at Scully & Scully, these lovely urns reproducing an 18th century piece are handpainted with a Chinese pattern with generous use of gold and very effective touches of red. The rounded octagonal shape lends itself perfectly to a mantelpiece or other special place in your home. 6" Diameter x 10"h.
- Alpine Christmas Santa 2 Polar Bear CubsHandsome Father Christmas has natural wool beard on his gentle face. Cotton velvet coat with faux fur and moiré underskirt over natural wood trunk. Cubs are realistic faux fur. Lighted flocked tree is decorated with berries, natural pine cones and mushroom feathered birds. Replacement bulbs are included. Surface wash, air dry. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. 60”H. Not intended as a children’s toy.
- Herend Reserve Collection Large GiraffeHerend’s newest figurine will no doubt incite similar curiosity to those first “diplomatic” giraffes since their newest introduction is an ambassador of creativity. Showcasing an unusual spin on traditional fishnet, the reserve collection giraffe features a modified fishnet made to look like animal print. This new fishnet technique is a complex process. It takes one artist over 20 hours to paint since it requires much concentration as the artist has to create “unnatural” breaks to mimic the spots - contrary to the usual, fluid style involved with painting fishnet. Limited Edition 250. (15.5"H)
- Bird Cage Fire ScreenFree-standing trompe l’oeil firescreen features an antique Swedish bird cage inhabited by blue finches. Printed in pigment varnished onto a flat wood composite board from an original oil painting. Made in America. Measures 27 ¾”w x 32”h; allow 8” for hinged stand.
- Decoupage Ostrich Egg with Elephants & Pewter StandIn the tradition of ancient Nubia, these beautiful scenes are reproduced from paintings by African and international artists. Exclusively ours, the wonderful coloration comes from approximately fifty layers of lacquer. Only unfertilized emptied shells are used, and each is unique in size and shape. The ones shown average 4 ½" diameter x 7"h.
- Daum 'Pate De Verre' Crystal Owl on BookA wise owl sits eloquently atop a large tome. The rare and ancient "Pâte de Verre" glassmaking technique, which dates back to 5,000 BC, involves melting many fragments of colored crystal within a mold. This results in intense colors and subtle shading. Measures 2 ¼” x 1 7 ⁄ 8 ” x 3 ¼”h. Handmade in France.
- George Washington Grandfather ClockThis superb clock, in a limited edition of 50, is handmade in England exclusively for Scully & Scully, commemorating the life (1732-1799) of our first President. The solid mahogany cabinet is veneered with selected flamed grain mahogany and satinwood cross-banded inlay. The eight-day movement plays Westminster, St. Michael and Whittington melodies. It is cable driven and regulated by a Gridiron style pendulum. Chimes may be set to silent between 10:00 pm and 7:15 am. Automatic chime sequence correction and beat setting. 20”W x 12”d x 92”h.
- Leather Monopoly SetFinest Mountain Hide leather and superior craftsmanship in a contemporary handmade set from England. Printed leather board is the lid of a hand-bound fitted box lined in black felt, in which the accessories are stored. Tokens, houses and hotels are pewter. 20 ¼" Square x 3 ½"h.
- Carol Canner Twig & Ivy w/ Cardinals Handpainted MirrorTendrils of ivy around gothic arched frame in Carol Canner’s design. Male and female cardinals handpainted to reflect their differences in coloration. Be sure to see the ladybug! Frame is hand-molded handfinished wood composite, made in America. 22”W x 44 ½”h.
- Nelson Terrestrial Floor Globe MahoganyBased very closely on designs from 1790 to 1850, on mahogany stands with solid brass meridian rings. Delicately colored gores are copied directly from period papers. Terrestrial globes are made with facsimile 19th century maps. Celestial globe has constellations depicted by mythical beasts and figures. Floor models each have compass in base. Wellington Terrestrial Floor Globe (larger) is 25” diameter x 42”h; globe itself is 18”.
- Happy Birthday Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making... Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. Designed by Scully & Scully and exclusively ours. 1 ¾" Diameter x ¾" h.
- Herend Reserve Collection Silk Road ElephantThis striking elephant is a replica of an antique figurine depicting an elephant carrying goods along the silk road. The silk road was an interconnected series of ancient trading routes stretching from China to the Mediterranean Sea. The silk road not only served as a means of moving precious commodities back and forth but was also significant for bringing new cultural influences. This Pink Elephant figurine certainly demonstrates this Eastern influence through its highly ornate decorative style including the dramatic rug on its back. The figurine was reissued from the Herend archives to commemorate the Manufactory’s 180th anniversary. Limited edition size of 180. 10 ¼" X 3 ½" x 9 ½"h.
- Halcyon Days Golf Ball BonbonniereAn absolutely delightful and quirky special gift for an avid golfer. This little screw-top copper box features goldplated accents and a message that reads "Work is for people who don't play golf". It is an ideal gift for a study desk or an office. Handmade and hand-painted in England by Halcyon Days. Box measures approximately 1 ¾" h. X 1 ½" d.
- Royal Crown Derby Indian Elephant Medium Baby PaperweightHandmade porcelain figurine from England's Royal Crown Derby has a stopper so that it can be filled with sand to serve as a paperweight. 4 3 ⁄ 8 " X 2" x 3"h. It is shown with the N1056 Indian Elephant Small Baby and the N1057 Indian Elephant Mother. These are all exclusively ours.
- Halcyon Days 'Time Flies, Friendship Stays' Enamel BoxA vibrant enamel box depicting the flight of time. Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Their exquisite boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings, employing the same techniques as those used by the original artisans. Measures 1 ½"d x 7 ⁄ 8 "h.
- Herend Reserve Collection Canadian DucksTwo impressive painting techniques combined in one striking figurine: symphonic fishnet coupled with faux bois! Two Canadian ducks pose in their feathery finest with alternating colors of yellow, green, brown and terracotta fishnet offset by dramatic gold highlights. Their coy expression could be attributed to the fact that they know a secret: the logs they are sitting on aren’t real. Herend artists have done a masterful job painting in the faux bois style and only a close-inspection reveals the true porcelain composition. Limited Edition 250. (9.5"L X 7.75"H)
- Pewter Winter Pine Group w/ 5 TreesChristmas pewter art entirely handmade by one family in Germany since 1796, each piece is handcast in slate engraved molds, then handpainted on both sides so it can face either way. Winter Pine Group (five trees with three birds and one owl) 6 ½" x 5 3 ⁄ 8 "
- Alice in Wonderland Celestial GlobeThis fanciful globe will captivate a child's imagination for hours! Based on a set of Victorian celestial gores from 1852 (the same year that Alice Liddel was born), with the equatorial, ecliptic and star images left intact, each of the twelve zodiac constellations was then removed from the design and all were replaced with counterparts of Alice and her companions. The globe is handpapered and handvarnished, and rotates on a handpainted handturned wooden base with a pawn finial. Made in England especially for Scully & Scully. Detailed supporting information included. 12" Diam. X 25"H.
- Herend Reserve Collection Madonna & ChildHerend’s Madonna & Child is based on a Gothic wooden statue from (circa) 1420 called the Second Madonna of Toporc which is housed in the Hungarian National Gallery. The porcelain version made its debut in 1940 when artist Kata Gacser reinterpreted the image for the manufactory. In 2009, this figurine is being introduced for the first time in a mantle of forget-me-nots. Based on medieval legend, the pairing of the Myosotis pattern (botanical Latin for forget-me-not)with this figurine has significance beyond the purely aesthetic. Legend has it that the Christ child was sitting on Mary’s lap one day and said that he wished that future generations could see the beauty of her eyes. He touched her eyes and then waved his hand over the ground and the blue of her eyes appeared forever in the form of the forget-me-not. It takes 3 painters a combined total of 48 hours to create this figurine. Limited Edition Size 250. (5"W X 22"H)
- Chatham Grandfather Clock MoonphaseA superb copy of a Simon Willard tall clock made in Roxbury, Massachusetts in the English Colonial style, circa 1790. Cabinet has fluted quarter columns at trunk and Corinthian pillars at hood, and ogee feet. Hood removes for adjustment of movement. Cabinet is handrubbed and waxed for an “antique” patina. Clock is fitted with triple chime eight-day cable movement with silencer, automatic night silencer, chime sequence and beat correction. Movement plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies. Handpainted “moonphase” dial copies the original Willard dial. 20”W x 12”d x 91”h.
- Baccarat "Our Fire" CandleholdersMade entirely out of the finest Baccarat crystal, the piece has three basic components: a beveled candlestick base, a candleholder inspired by the form of Baccarat’s iconic Harcourt glass, and a crystal lampshade with a glistening metallic finish. Starck’s innovative design brings a fresh wave of inspiration to the storied Baccarat brand: this is the first product for which Baccarat has ever used a metallic finish. The flickering candlelight is made even more magnificent filtered through the crystal luminescence. Each candlestick has the Baccarat by Starck signature imprinted on it. Shades come in Silver and Gold. 4 7 ⁄ 8 " X 12 ¾" h.
- Handtooled Round Leather WastebasketsWastebaskets you won't want to hide under the desk, in six colors. Handmade in America in top grain leather handtooled in gold. Exclusively at Scully & Scully and available in red, burgundy (shown), green, navy, brown or black. 10" Diameter x 13"h.
- Handpainted Black Lacquer Chinoiserie Mantel ClockBlack lacquered case is burnished and individually handpainted exclusively for Scully & Scully. Fine decorative detail is achieved by adding layers of gesso, gold leaf and the final artwork. Fitted with polished movement with 9 jewel platform escapement, chime silencer, automatic chime sequence correction and night silencer. Movement plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies. Solid brass dial has silver finish chapter ring and cast brass spandrels. Beveled glasses are fitted on all sides. 8 5 ⁄ 8 "W x 6 ½"d x 15"h.
- Bronze Frog with Life PreserverThe extraordinary and world-renowned handmade Austrian Bronze figurines represent the epitome of an artist's care. Each is individually cast from sand molds that are used only once, then sculpted and handpainted with an average of fourteen coats of pigment. They truly are incomparable works of art.1 ¼"l x 7 ⁄ 8 "w x 5 ⁄ 8 "h.