- Handmade Leather Books BookendsThese tasteful bookends featuring antique Florentine work are handmade in Italy, exclusively for us, of leather over wood. Not only will they show off a selection of your favorite volumes, but also they will support particularly heavy ones. 5 ½"W x 6"d x 9"h.
- Westies and Roses GicleeFramed canvas giclee print from Joseph Sulkowski, a premiere dog and sporting artist who paints in a 17th century tradition with light and luminous shadow integral to his technique. Signed limited edition of 150 with Certificate of Authenticity. 25 ½" X 21 ½" overall; giclee itself 19 ½" x 15 ½".
- Sterling Plated Spiky Conch Shell LgA dazzling and different decorating idea--sterling silver applied to real shells. This splendid work is done in Italy. As the shells are natural, sizes and shapes will vary somewhat: these measurements are approximate. Large Spikey Conch Shell (15"l x 8 ½"w).
- Crowned Oval Mirror Ant Gold BeveledA feather burst crowned with a sprig of flowers over an Adam oval. Delicate scrolling wirework cascades into flowers lifted by sculpted leaved tendrils. Hand-applied antique gold leaf over wood with antique patina. Beveled mirror. Made in America. Hangers included, as are hanging and cleaning instructions. 27”W x 53”h.
- Herend Reserve Collection Mermaid on ShellDepictions of mythical mermaids differ strongly. Sometimes they are sirens of the sea luring sailors to their deaths with their song. Other times they are keepers of the ocean charged with rescuing mankind from accidents. Regardless of the mermaid’s intent, the legends agree that they are elusive, alluring beauties. Herend’s mermaid, with her soft smile, is not sharing her secrets today but even without her song, she still enchants. Perched on a giant clam shell with its pearlized core exposed, she holds a 24K gold tulip shell - maybe a silent invitation to the riches of the watery depths below. Blue layered upon green strokes of color comprise her key lime fishnet- the perfect camouflage for a water nymph. Perhaps not even her porcelain skin will prevent her from slipping away to once again entice and confound seafarers everywhere. Limited Edition Size 250. (9"L X 10"H)
- Halcyon Days Thank You for Friendship True Box (Assorted)This lovely box is the perfect gift for a special friend. The thoughtful words on the front are hand written and hand enameled by the talented Halcyon Days artists in the heart of England. Box measures approximately 2" l. X 1 ½" w. X 1" h.
- Daum 'Pate De Verre' Crystal KittensAdorable crystal kittens in various styles and colors. The rare and ancient "Pâte de Verre" glassmaking technique, which dates back to 5,000 BC, involves melting many fragments of colored crystal within a mold. This results in intense colors and subtle shading. Sitting kittens measure 1” x 1 7 ⁄ 8 ” x 1 ¾”h. Playing kittens measure 2 ¼” x 1” x 1 5 ⁄ 8 ”h. Handmade in France.
- Baccarat Round "Eye" VaseThe Eye vase in Baccarat crystal boasts a stunning interplay of light: horizontal cuts on the outside and vertical cuts on the inside paired with rich color make for an extraordinary visual effect. A stunning piece in a beautiful contemporary design for original flower arrangements. Handcrafted of full-lead crystal in France.
- Alpine Christmas Santa 2 Polar Bear CubsHandsome Father Christmas has natural wool beard on his gentle face. Cotton velvet coat with faux fur and moiré underskirt over natural wood trunk. Cubs are realistic faux fur. Lighted flocked tree is decorated with berries, natural pine cones and mushroom feathered birds. Replacement bulbs are included. Surface wash, air dry. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. 60”H. Not intended as a children’s toy.
- Zebra Skin Print WastebasketThe artwork really looks like zebra fur! Handcrafted with great care and durable enough for everyday use, yet unusually and conveniently lightweight with a washable finish. Basswood with decoupage exquisitely colored and glazed in a twenty-step process. Made in America and signed by the artist. 10 ¼" Square at top x 14"h with more of the print inside the bottom.
- Halcyon Days Golf Ball BonbonniereAn absolutely delightful and quirky special gift for an avid golfer. This little screw-top copper box features goldplated accents and a message that reads "Work is for people who don't play golf". It is an ideal gift for a study desk or an office. Handmade and hand-painted in England by Halcyon Days. Box measures approximately 1 ¾" h. X 1 ½" d.
- Pair Blue/White Chinese Pattern UrnsExclusively at Scully & Scully, these lovely urns reproducing an 18th century piece are handpainted with a Chinese pattern with generous use of gold and very effective touches of red. The rounded octagonal shape lends itself perfectly to a mantelpiece or other special place in your home. 6" Diameter x 10"h.
- Happy Birthday Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making... Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. Designed by Scully & Scully and exclusively ours. 1 ¾" Diameter x ¾" h.
- Herend Reserve Collection Large GiraffeHerend’s newest figurine will no doubt incite similar curiosity to those first “diplomatic” giraffes since their newest introduction is an ambassador of creativity. Showcasing an unusual spin on traditional fishnet, the reserve collection giraffe features a modified fishnet made to look like animal print. This new fishnet technique is a complex process. It takes one artist over 20 hours to paint since it requires much concentration as the artist has to create “unnatural” breaks to mimic the spots - contrary to the usual, fluid style involved with painting fishnet. Limited Edition 250. (15.5"H)
- George Washington Grandfather ClockThis superb clock, in a limited edition of 50, is handmade in England exclusively for Scully & Scully, commemorating the life (1732-1799) of our first President. The solid mahogany cabinet is veneered with selected flamed grain mahogany and satinwood cross-banded inlay. The eight-day movement plays Westminster, St. Michael and Whittington melodies. It is cable driven and regulated by a Gridiron style pendulum. Chimes may be set to silent between 10:00 pm and 7:15 am. Automatic chime sequence correction and beat setting. 20”W x 12”d x 92”h.
- Decoupage Ostrich Egg with Elephants & Pewter StandIn the tradition of ancient Nubia, these beautiful scenes are reproduced from paintings by African and international artists. Exclusively ours, the wonderful coloration comes from approximately fifty layers of lacquer. Only unfertilized emptied shells are used, and each is unique in size and shape. The ones shown average 4 ½" diameter x 7"h.
- Baccarat "Eye" VotiveThe exquisitely crafted votive is underscored by the multifaceted effect of the flickering light on its round shape. The beveled contours add dimension to the play on light, creating a seemingly infinite iridescence. Consequently, the Eye votive not only illuminates the crystal globe but brings warmth and radiance to any room it is placed in. Measures 2 ¾"h.
- Daum 'Pate De Verre' Crystal Owl on BookA wise owl sits eloquently atop a large tome. The rare and ancient "Pâte de Verre" glassmaking technique, which dates back to 5,000 BC, involves melting many fragments of colored crystal within a mold. This results in intense colors and subtle shading. Measures 2 ¼” x 1 7 ⁄ 8 ” x 3 ¼”h. Handmade in France.
- Halcyon Days 'Time Flies, Friendship Stays' Enamel BoxA vibrant enamel box depicting the flight of time. Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Their exquisite boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings, employing the same techniques as those used by the original artisans. Measures 1 ½"d x 7 ⁄ 8 "h.
- Bird Cage Fire ScreenFree-standing trompe l’oeil firescreen features an antique Swedish bird cage inhabited by blue finches. Printed in pigment varnished onto a flat wood composite board from an original oil painting. Made in America. Measures 27 ¾”w x 32”h; allow 8” for hinged stand.
- "Who is at the Door?" GicleeWatchful Boston Terriers in framed canvas giclee print from Joseph Sulkowski, a premiere dog and sporting artist who paints in a 17th century tradition with light and luminous shadow integral to his technique. Hand-embellished by the artist with brushwork texture and handpainted highlights. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. Certificate of Authenticity included. 25 ½” X 21 ½” overall; giclee itself 19 ½” x 15 ½”.
- Halcyon Days "Je t'aime" Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making, Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. Can be personalized inside base: please allow four weeks. 2 &Frac18;” x 1 ½” x 1 ⅛” h.
- Herend Reserve Collection Madonna & ChildHerend’s Madonna & Child is based on a Gothic wooden statue from (circa) 1420 called the Second Madonna of Toporc which is housed in the Hungarian National Gallery. The porcelain version made its debut in 1940 when artist Kata Gacser reinterpreted the image for the manufactory. In 2009, this figurine is being introduced for the first time in a mantle of forget-me-nots. Based on medieval legend, the pairing of the Myosotis pattern (botanical Latin for forget-me-not)with this figurine has significance beyond the purely aesthetic. Legend has it that the Christ child was sitting on Mary’s lap one day and said that he wished that future generations could see the beauty of her eyes. He touched her eyes and then waved his hand over the ground and the blue of her eyes appeared forever in the form of the forget-me-not. It takes 3 painters a combined total of 48 hours to create this figurine. Limited Edition Size 250. (5"W X 22"H)
- Halcyon Days "You Are My Sunshine" Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making, Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. Can be personalized inside base: please allow four weeks. 1 &Frac58;” diameter x 1 ⅛” h.
- Halcyon Days Five Golden Rings Enamel BoxStunningly and efficiently designed, with Gothic motif blind fret on frieze. Swirly figured mahogany ovals with inlays of holly, anigre and tulipwood. Behind each side door is one adjustable shelf at mid-height. Made in America. 51”W x 19”d x 34”h.
- Halcyon Days "Friends are Like Stars" Enamel BoxDesigned by Scully & Scully and exclusively ours. Handmade hand-enameled copper box from England has 24 karat goldplated fittings. Stars painted inside lid. Can be personalized inside base: please allow four weeks. Measures 1 11 ⁄ 16 ” diameter x 13 ⁄ 16 ”h.
- Handtooled Round Leather WastebasketsWastebaskets you won't want to hide under the desk, in six colors. Handmade in America in top grain leather handtooled in gold. Exclusively at Scully & Scully and available in red, burgundy (shown), green, navy, brown or black. 10" Diameter x 13"h.
- Sheraton Stick BarometerIn a style circa 1810, hand polished mahogany cabinet with feathered veneer inlaid with rope edge line and corner fans. Temperature compensated aneroid movement. Silverplated dial calibrated in inches with millibars. Yesterday and today trend scales. Spirit thermometer with Fahrenheit scale. Glazed door and lacquered brass furniture. Certificate of Authenticity included. 5 ½” W x 38 ½” h.
- Halcyon Days "It's a Boy" / "It's a Girl" / Name Enamel BoxCelebrate a new baby with a handmade, hand-enameled commemorative box from Halcyon Days in England. Select from baby blue "It's a Boy" or pink "It's a Girl" lid designs, or personalize the lid with a name. Can also be personalized inside base: please allow four weeks. 1 &Frac58;” x 1 ¼” x 1” h.
- Georgian Basket Ebonized ClockPopular early Georgian style (circa 1705) mantel clock. Black lacquered piano finish cabinet handpainted with goldplated brassware. Polished triple chime eight-day movement with nine-jewel platform escapement and chime silencer. Automatic night silencer and chime sequence correction. Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods. Solid brass dial with cherub spandrels, silver finish chapter ring and fine milled hands. Beveled glasses and goldplated solid brass furniture. Certificate of Authenticity included. Handmade in England exclusively for Scully & Scully in a limited edition of 25. 8 ½” W x 6 ¼” d x 11 ½” h.
- Handpainted Black Lacquer Chinoiserie Mantel ClockBlack lacquered case is burnished and individually handpainted exclusively for Scully & Scully. Fine decorative detail is achieved by adding layers of gesso, gold leaf and the final artwork. Fitted with polished movement with 9 jewel platform escapement, chime silencer, automatic chime sequence correction and night silencer. Movement plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies. Solid brass dial has silver finish chapter ring and cast brass spandrels. Beveled glasses are fitted on all sides. 8 5 ⁄ 8 "W x 6 ½"d x 15"h.
- Halcyon Days "Seven Swans-a-Swimming" Enamel BoxThe seventh in “The Twelve Days of Christmas” series. These tiny little boxes can be collected over the years, or just buy the one which has a special relevance! Halcyon Days' Christmas classics - utterly festively charming! Handmade and hand-enameled in England, this screw-top copper box features 24 karat goldplated fittings. Measures 1 ¼" diameter x 7 ⁄ 8 " h.
- New York Bridges Chronometer ClockFrom Halcyon Days in England, chronometer style clocks are handmade and hand-enameled. Quartz clock rotates for easy time set and change of battery (included). Felt bottom. New York Bridges is designed by Scully & Scully and exclusively ours. 3 ¼” Square x 1 7 ⁄ 8 ”h.
- Halcyon Days Peace on Earth Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making... Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. 1 ¾"D x ¾"H.
- Halcyon Days "The Secret of Living" Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making, Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. Exclusively at Scully & Scully.
- Halcyon Days "2016 A Year to Remember" Enamel BoxWe present the 40th in the annual series of Halcyon Days “A Year to Remember” collectible boxes. The 2016 box shows the flowers used in Queen Elizabeth II’s bridal and coronation bouquets. Can be personalized inside base: please allow four weeks. 2 &Frac18;” x 1 ⅝” x 1 ⅛” h.
- Bronze Frog with Life PreserverThe extraordinary and world-renowned handmade Austrian Bronze figurines represent the epitome of an artist's care. Each is individually cast from sand molds that are used only once, then sculpted and handpainted with an average of fourteen coats of pigment. They truly are incomparable works of art.1 ¼"l x 7 ⁄ 8 "w x 5 ⁄ 8 "h.
- Carol Canner Twig & Ivy w/ Cardinals Handpainted MirrorTendrils of ivy around gothic arched frame in Carol Canner’s design. Male and female cardinals handpainted to reflect their differences in coloration. Be sure to see the ladybug! Frame is hand-molded handfinished wood composite, made in America. 22”W x 44 ½”h.