- Florentine Leather Frame 4" x 6"Handmade accessories add pleasure to the work day and organization to one's work. These pieces are hand-embossed in gold and crafted in America exclusively for Scully & Scully. Please specify red, burgundy, green, navy, brown (shown) or black. 4" X 6"
- Handmade Leather Books BookendsThese tasteful bookends featuring antique Florentine work are handmade in Italy, exclusively for us, of leather over wood. Not only will they show off a selection of your favorite volumes, but also they will support particularly heavy ones. 5 ½"W x 6"d x 9"h.
- Sterling Plated Spiky Conch Shell LgA dazzling and different decorating idea--sterling silver applied to real shells. This splendid work is done in Italy. As the shells are natural, sizes and shapes will vary somewhat: these measurements are approximate. Large Spikey Conch Shell (15"l x 8 ½"w).
- Westies and Roses GicleeFramed canvas giclee print from Joseph Sulkowski, a premiere dog and sporting artist who paints in a 17th century tradition with light and luminous shadow integral to his technique. Signed limited edition of 150 with Certificate of Authenticity. 25 ½" X 21 ½" overall; giclee itself 19 ½" x 15 ½".
- Crowned Oval Mirror Ant Gold BeveledA feather burst crowned with a sprig of flowers over an Adam oval. Delicate scrolling wirework cascades into flowers lifted by sculpted leaved tendrils. Hand-applied antique gold leaf over wood with antique patina. Beveled mirror. Made in America. Hangers included, as are hanging and cleaning instructions. 27”W x 53”h.
- Lalique Anemone Flacon, GreenDelicate flower, symbol of purity and innocence, the anemone inspired Rene Lalique for this design in 1935, originally created in glass. A dream vision of crystal, both romantic and contemporary, that shows that nature and modernity can be harmonized when fashioned by the hands of artists. This elegant piece can be used as a perfume bottle or as a bud vase. Handcrafted in France.
- Halcyon Days Lavender Heart BoxHalcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Their exquisite boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings, employing the same techniques as those used by the original artisans.
- Pewter Winter Pine Group with 5 TreesChristmas pewter art entirely handmade by one family in Germany since 1796, each piece is handcast in slate engraved molds, then handpainted on both sides so it can face either way. Winter Pine Group (five trees with three birds and one owl) Measures 6 ½" x 5 ⅜"
- Peonies and Pomegranates PillowThese beautiful pillows are designed to recreate an antique style. Having paid special attention to original coloring, these needlepoint pillows are handmade of pure wool on pure cotton canvas. Zippered covers with tan cotton velvet backs remove for dry cleaning. The inserts are 95% feather and 5% down in cotton covers. Pillow measures 18 ½"w x 17" h.
- Lalique Sitting TigerThe Tiger is described as brave, impulsive , solitary, proud and haughty. Imposing and majestic, it has the power and grace of the great felines. The Sitting Tiger created in amber crystal varies in color from amber to cognac, a color that is a symbol of power and virility. 4 ¾” X 11 ½” x 9 ½” h.
- Daum 'Pate De Verre' Crystal KittensAdorable crystal kittens in various styles and colors. The rare and ancient "Pâte de Verre" glassmaking technique, which dates back to 5,000 BC, involves melting many fragments of colored crystal within a mold. This results in intense colors and subtle shading. Sitting kittens measure 1” x 1 7 ⁄ 8 ” x 1 ¾”h. Playing kittens measure 2 ¼” x 1” x 1 5 ⁄ 8 ”h. Handmade in France.
- Halcyon Days Thank You for Friendship True Box (Assorted)This lovely box is the perfect gift for a special friend. The thoughtful words on the front are hand written and hand enameled by the talented Halcyon Days artists in the heart of England. Box measures approximately 2" l. X 1 ½" w. X 1" h.
- Leather Monopoly SetFinest Mountain Hide leather and superior craftsmanship in a contemporary handmade set from England. Printed leather board is the lid of a hand-bound fitted box lined in black felt, in which the accessories are stored. Tokens, houses and hotels are pewter. 20 ¼" Square x 3 ½"h.
- Royal Crown Derby Indian Elephant Medium Baby PaperweightHandmade porcelain figurine from England's Royal Crown Derby has a stopper so that it can be filled with sand to serve as a paperweight. 4 3 ⁄ 8 " X 2" x 3"h. It is shown with the N1056 Indian Elephant Small Baby and the N1057 Indian Elephant Mother. These are all exclusively ours.
- Lalique Anemone FlowerA delicate flower and the symbol of purity and innocence, the anemone inspired René Lalique for this design in 1931, originally created in glass. Decorated with two crystal anemones, this decoration piece can be used as both bud vase and perfume bottle. 2 ¼” X 2 ⅛”; each sits 1 ½” h on tiny stem.
- Happy Birthday Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making... Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. Designed by Scully & Scully and exclusively ours. 1 ¾" Diameter x ¾" h.
- Pair Blue/White Chinese Pattern UrnsExclusively at Scully & Scully, these lovely urns reproducing an 18th century piece are handpainted with a Chinese pattern with generous use of gold and very effective touches of red. The rounded octagonal shape lends itself perfectly to a mantelpiece or other special place in your home. 6" Diameter x 10"h.
- Bird Cage Fire ScreenFree-standing trompe l’oeil firescreen features an antique Swedish bird cage inhabited by blue finches. Printed in pigment varnished onto a flat wood composite board from an original oil painting. Made in America. Measures 27 ¾”w x 32”h; allow 8” for hinged stand.
- Books Demilune CommodeThe look of a library in any room! This lovely piece is handmade in Italy of leather over wood, exclusively for Scully & Scully. There is gold handtooling on the leather top and around the front, plus black tooling on top. Magnetic doors have brass handles. Lined and backed with bookbinder's paper. The leather is easily cleaned with shoe cream. 31 ½"W x 15 ¾"d x 33 ½"h.
- Baccarat Round "Eye" VaseThe Eye vase in Baccarat crystal boasts a stunning interplay of light: horizontal cuts on the outside and vertical cuts on the inside paired with rich color make for an extraordinary visual effect. A stunning piece in a beautiful contemporary design for original flower arrangements. Handcrafted of full-lead crystal in France.
- Carol Canner Twig & Ivy w/ Cardinals Handpainted MirrorTendrils of ivy around gothic arched frame in Carol Canner’s design. Male and female cardinals handpainted to reflect their differences in coloration. Be sure to see the ladybug! Frame is hand-molded handfinished wood composite, made in America. 22”W x 44 ½”h.
- Herend Conch Shell with Crab FigurineHis eyes speak of his uncertainty at being spotted but his ego has clearly won out because this little crab knows he looks good! However, even if he does his famous disappearing act, there is still much left to admire in his conch shell condo. Vibrant layers of blue and deep sea green fishnet conjure up the many moods of the ocean while the exposed pearlized core of the shell adds a beautiful finish to the piece. Limited Edition of 150.
- Decoupage Ostrich Egg with Elephants & Pewter StandIn the tradition of ancient Nubia, these beautiful scenes are reproduced from paintings by African and international artists. Exclusively ours, the wonderful coloration comes from approximately fifty layers of lacquer. Only unfertilized emptied shells are used, and each is unique in size and shape. The ones shown average 4 ½" diameter x 7"h.
- Nelson Terrestrial Floor Globe MahoganyBased very closely on designs from 1790 to 1850, on mahogany stands with solid brass meridian rings. Delicately colored gores are copied directly from period papers. Terrestrial globes are made with facsimile 19th century maps. Celestial globe has constellations depicted by mythical beasts and figures. Floor models each have compass in base. Wellington Terrestrial Floor Globe (larger) is 25” diameter x 42”h; globe itself is 18”.
- Herend Reserve Collection Large GiraffeHerend’s newest figurine will no doubt incite similar curiosity to those first “diplomatic” giraffes since their newest introduction is an ambassador of creativity. Showcasing an unusual spin on traditional fishnet, the reserve collection giraffe features a modified fishnet made to look like animal print. This new fishnet technique is a complex process. It takes one artist over 20 hours to paint since it requires much concentration as the artist has to create “unnatural” breaks to mimic the spots - contrary to the usual, fluid style involved with painting fishnet. Limited Edition 250. (15.5"H)
- Daum 'Pate De Verre' Crystal Owl on BookA wise owl sits eloquently atop a large tome. The rare and ancient "Pâte de Verre" glassmaking technique, which dates back to 5,000 BC, involves melting many fragments of colored crystal within a mold. This results in intense colors and subtle shading. Measures 2 ¼” x 1 7 ⁄ 8 ” x 3 ¼”h. Handmade in France.
- Herend Pair of Macaws FigurineA rare quiet moment in the life of two macaws is beautifully captured in this sweet vignette. Gregarious, vocal parrots, macaws will mate for life and tend to live in large “talkative” family groups. Their plumage is as spirited as the bird and, while it seems counterintuitive, serves as a protective device by blending in well among the colorful fruits, flowers and bluish-shadows of the macaw’s rainforest home. With no subtle sparrow at hand, the artists at Herend knew they had to create an exotic medley of fishnet colors as vibrant as the birds themselves. Pulling from the full spectrum of the rainbow, yellow, key lime and all shades of blue converge to create a tropical tableau. Limited Edition Size of 150.
- Herend Spotted Sandpiper on SandwoodMother nature perfected him and now Herend’s artists have immortalized the famous little shorebird often found darting along the water’s edge doing his memorable bobbing dance. With stilt-like legs designed for standing in water and a long beak ideal for digging for coastal creatures, the sandpiper is a common presence along beaches (but can actually be found anywhere with water). In the hands of Herend’s artists, the sandpiper makes his debut in dramatic fashion from his striking coloration to the swirls of texture on the driftwood to the natural painting on the shells so detailed they appear plucked from nature. Limited Edition Size of 200.
- The Empire Grandfather ClockThe Empire has a solid mahogany cabinet with curl veneers and decorative carving. The scroll pediment is supported by fine lattice fretwork. The case stands on ogee feet and features fluted quarter columns to the trunk and “Corinthian” pillars to the hood. The cabinet is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an “antique” patina. Height: 94” (235cm) Width: 23” (57cm) Depth: 15” (37cm)
- George Washington Grandfather ClockThis superb clock, in a limited edition of 50, is handmade in England exclusively for Scully & Scully, commemorating the life (1732-1799) of our first President. The solid mahogany cabinet is veneered with selected flamed grain mahogany and satinwood cross-banded inlay. The eight-day movement plays Westminster, St. Michael and Whittington melodies. It is cable driven and regulated by a Gridiron style pendulum. Chimes may be set to silent between 10:00 pm and 7:15 am. Automatic chime sequence correction and beat setting. 20”W x 12”d x 92”h.
- Alice in Wonderland Celestial GlobeThis fanciful globe will captivate a child's imagination for hours! Based on a set of Victorian celestial gores from 1852 (the same year that Alice Liddel was born), with the equatorial, ecliptic and star images left intact, each of the twelve zodiac constellations was then removed from the design and all were replaced with counterparts of Alice and her companions. The globe is handpapered and handvarnished, and rotates on a handpainted handturned wooden base with a pawn finial. Made in England especially for Scully & Scully. Detailed supporting information included. 12" Diam. X 25"H.
- Florentine Leather Pencil CupsHandmade accessories add pleasure to the work day and organization to one's work. These pieces are hand-embossed in gold and crafted in America exclusively for Scully & Scully. Please specify red, burgundy, green, navy, brown (shown) or black. 2 ½" Diameter x 4"h.
- Pewter Slender Winter Pine Trees with Owl and BirdChristmas pewter art entirely handmade by one family in Germany since 1796, each piece is handcast in slate engraved molds, then handpainted on both sides so it can face either way. 2 3 / 8 " X 5 ½" and 2" x 3 5 / 8 " Set of Two.
- Anemone Luster Flower SculpturesDelicate flower, symbol of purity and innocence, the anemone inspired Rene Lalique for this design in 1935, originally created in glass. A dream vision of crystal, both romantic and contemporary, that shows that nature and modernity can be harmonized when fashioned by the hands of artists. This elegant piece in red makes a lovely statement in the home. Made in France.
- Peach Blossom Basket Limoges BoxPorcelain collectibles handmade and handpainted in France in the tradition of snuff boxes so popular among 18th century French society. Brass fittings with decorative fasteners: peopods on vegetable baskets and vases of flowers on fruit baskets. Each is signed by the artist and each is 2 1 ⁄ 8 " x 1 ¾" x 2"h.
- Halcyon Days Royal Wedding Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making. Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. Celebrates the 2011 wedding of Prince William an Catherine Middleton. Limited edition of 350.
- "Who is at the Door?" Giclee PrintWatchful Boston Terriers in framed canvas giclee print from Joseph Sulkowski, a premiere dog and sporting artist who paints in a 17th century tradition with light and luminous shadow integral to his technique. Hand-embellished by the artist with brushwork texture and handpainted highlights. Exclusively at Scully & Scully. Certificate of Authenticity included. 25 ½” X 21 ½” overall; giclee itself 19 ½” x 15 ½”.
- Lincoln 200th Anniv Grandfather ClockCreated exclusively for Scully & Scully to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the birth of Abraham Lincoln. Tall clock with break arch pediment in early Georgian style circa 1792. Solid mahogany decorated with curl veneers, inlaid with boxwood edgeline and marquetry. Solid brass fittings. Handpainted dial depicts Lincoln's profile, Lincoln at reading of Emancipation Proclamation General Lee's profile and General Grant's profile. Finest quality movement plays Westminster, St. Michael or Whittington melodies. Handmade in England in a limited edition of 50. 19"W x 12"d x 78"h.
- Halcyon Days Golden Jubilee Enamel BoxHistory in the re-making. Halcyon Days revives the 18th century art of enameling on copper for today’s connoisseur. Exquisite little boxes from England are meticulously handmade and hand-enameled with 24k goldplated fittings -- the same techniques used by the original artisans. This enamel box celebrates the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth ascending to the English throne (2002). Limited edition of 750.
- Limoges Box Blue Beach Chair Red HatThese amusing porcelain collectibles are handmade and handpainted in France, with brass fittings. The cat in the bag is 1 ½"w x 1 5 ⁄ 8 "d x 2 ½"h. It has a skein of yarn drawn inside, and a decorative bow fastener. The beach chair is 2"w x 2 ¾"d x 2 ¼"h, with starfish painted on the front and back of the base. Each is limited edition and numbered.