Just inOn sale
- Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Dune Bronze Warm to Fair MediumA silky smooth bronzing powder that glides on evenly, leaving the skin with a beautiful, softly luminous effect. Reach a healthy, sunny glow without looking unnatural or heavy with this unique pressed powder for long-lasting results. Features: Can be used wet or dry; special pigments blend evenly into the skin. Oil-free; velvet composition; long-wearing results; no shimmer. Allows for mistake proof application and complete control. Size: 8g.
- Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder , 01Since its creation in 1984, Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder has become a legendary product and the secret weapon of all women! Its unique texture has always been Guerlain's best kept secret. It leaves no lines or marks, only a natural, radiant luminous tan as never seen before. Its formula enriched with moisturising ingredients* does notdry out the skin and ensures long-lasting comfort. Its lightness, ease of application, bewitching and instantly recognisable scent make it a truly cult product. 10g. Blusher Finish : Natural. Blusher Type : Powder. Brand : Guerlain. Bronzer & Blusher Type : Bronzer. Powder Type : Pressed. SPF : <10. Suncare/Tanning Type : Bronzers & Self Tan.
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing PowderThis luxuriously lightweight Terracotta Bronzing Powder from Guerlain is designed to faithfully recreate a natural tan, leaving you with a glowing, healthy complexion. This summertime essential comes in eight gorgeous shades, allowing you to find the perfect sun-kissed glow whatever your natural skin tone.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & GlowThis is a secret that silver screen sirens have kept to themselves for years and so will you! With FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW you can slim, sculpt, shorten, trim and highlight your features. It's amazing what clever shading and highlighting tricks can do to your facial framework - it's an illusion that Charlotte uses all the time for red carpet scrutiny. Her clients can't get enough of it. Take what you were born with and maximize your assets with FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW! The bronzer is the perfect universal blend of pearl and pigment to contour features and mimic a sun-kissed complexion. The highlighter is built up from a golden base that flatters any skin tone, and uses Light Flex Technology to capture light and radiate it out for a luminous complexion. Colour-rich pigments are rolled into elastomer pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity. Paraben-free. CHARLOTTE SAYS: Use after applying a light coating of AIR-BRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH Micro-Powder for perfect adherence. BRONZE: Apply the shading colour to the areas you want to sculpt and define using my POWDER & SCULPT. BRUSH: the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jaw line, sides and tip of your nose. Never forget to BLEND-BLEND-BLEND! GLOW: Apply the highlighter on top of the cheek bones, down the center of the nose, the lip's cupid bow and brow bone to give you candlelit skin. 16.6g/ 0.58 oz.
- YVES SAINT LAURENT Terre Saharienne bronzing powderYves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne bronzing powder. Paying homage to the iconic safari look, Yves Saint Laurent invites you to explore the exotic in the form of an elegant, bronzing powder imprinted with the timeless YSL logo. Each brush stroke kisses the complexion with a natural sun-swept look. Sun Radiance Pigments capture and reflect light and diffuse a golden reflection in every direction, so your complexion looks luminous from any angle. The perfect travel companion for sunny touch-ups anywhere in the world. For all skin types.
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Bronzer"Wakes up" the skin, providing natural color with a radiant healthy glow for a flawless, no-makeup finish. Modern, multidimensional matte finish with a hint of soft luminosity. Sheer, buildable coverage lets you customize your glow. Applies smoothly onto skin and blends effortlessly for a natural look and feel. Advanced baked powder specially formulated to create a seamless healthy glow and matte radiance. Bronze shades provide a hint of neutral warm color in varying intensities. Highlight shade gives skin subtle sheen and natural luminosity. Provides healthy-looking color and leaves skin looking naturally radiant. Ultra lightweight formula, feels weightless on skin. Smooth, silky, velvety texture feels comfortable on skin. Long wearing formula wears all day (8 hours). Color stays true without oxidizing for an even wear. Non-dusty; nondrying formula. Dermatologist tested. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. To apply: Using the Bronzer Brush, lightly tap on top of domed bronzer, making sure to cover all edges of brush with product. Tap off excess product. Using the tapered head of the brush, apply to areas where the sun naturally hits, like cheeks, nose, brow bone, forehead and chin, creating a natural sun kissed look. To apply: Using the Bronzer Brush, lightly tap on top of domed bronzer, making sure to cover all edges of brush with product. Tap off excess product. Using the tapered head of the brush, apply to areas where the sun naturally hits, like cheeks, nose, brow bone, forehead and chin, creating a natural sun kissed look.
- GUERLAIN Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzerGuerlain Terracotta Four Seasons bronzer. How to use: In winter, simply sweep the two lightest shades across the prominent areas of your face (forehead, cheekbones and chin) to re-define its contours. For autumn or spring, combine all four shades and sweep the powder across your entire face, especially the most prominent areas. When summer comes around, blend all four colours together and apply using Guerlain's no-fail 'figure 3 method'. Then mix the two darker shades at the bottom shades to accentuate the prominent areas of the face (forehead, nose and cheekbones) most exposed to the sun. Because your complexion lightens and darkens naturally with the seasons, Guerlain has invented Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzer. A selection of four shades that blend together to create a matt and customised, natural-looking glow any time of year. This sun-kissed palette is perfect for sculpting and highlighting: use the pink or dark shades for your blush and the more neutral or nude shades to unify the rest of your face.