Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Eyelash Curlers
- Trish McEvoy Eyelash CurlerTrish McEvoy. Eyelash Curler. Fits all eye shapes. Controlled pressure. High-quality, steel construction. No grabbing or pinching. Includes one replacement pad. Directions:. Position the Eyelash Curler as close to the base of the lashes as possible and gently squeeze for 10 seconds. Release fully before removing. Follow with Trish McEvoy mascara.
- Georgie Beauty Georgie The Ultimate Lash CurlerGeorgie Beauty. Georgie The Ultimate Lash Curler. With the added benefit of cushiony conditioning pads that soothe your lashes, the Georgie Lash Curler gently curls even the tiniest lashes without crimping or pinching. Those little green pads are loaded with USDA-certified organic blue chamomile. Just like conditioner for your hair, our exclusive conditioning pads are designed to keep your lashes healthy while creating lasting curl. The Georgie Lash Curler is a precise size and shape to ensure control and ease of use. The angle of the curve, designed to fit perfectly against the eyelid, suits all eye shapes and sizes. Curling makes lashes appear fuller and instantly lifts and opens the eyes. It's also a great first step to take before applying false lashes because it allows them to better blend.
- Bobbi Brown Eyelash Curler Gentle CurlBobbi Brown. Eyelash Curler Gentle Curl. What is it:. This curler possesses extra cushiony lash pads that gently grip even the smallest lashes for a picture-perfect, lifted effect. Who is it for:. The go-to tool for eyes that are less deep-set, almond-shaped and largerand for anyone who wants to give their lashes a long-lasting, crease-free curl. Why is it different:. Designed with a softer curve to fit the shape of eyes. Plus, no-slip pads prevent breakage and offer a comfortable, yet dramatic curl. How do I use it:. Always curl lashes before applying mascara to guard against damage to lashes. Gently place lashes between curler and pad and apply light pressure for a few seconds, careful not to tug skin.
- Napoleon Perdis Black Eyelash CurlerNapoleon Perdis. Black Eyelash Curler. Unlock the secret to maximum eye enhancement with this professional-grade lash curler by Napoleon Perdis. Napoleon's eyelash curler tool boasts a firm but gentle rubber grip to curl the lashes and open up the eye area.
- Lancome Eye Lash CurlerLancome. Eye Lash Curler. Dramatic lasting curl. Surprisingly gentle. Lancome, the #1 Leader in Luxury Mascara,* furthers its lash expertise with Le Curler. Find ultimate control with Le Curler with its specially designed no-slip grip. Its unique silicone pads guard against breaking and gently cushion every lash to create a sweeping, crease free curl. Finally .. effortless curling your lashes will love. Fits any eye shape or lash type. The Lancome eyelash curler will perform consistently until the silicone pad wears down. With daily use, one silicone rubber pad will last approximately 3 months. After the accompanying refill is used, please replace the curler with a new one to assure maximum precision and to avoid damage to the eyes or lashes. Regularly clean the silicone rubber pad with a tissue and replace with new when worn. * #1 in Luxury Mascara: The NPD Group, Inc./Beauty Trends® YE 2011. Lancome was the top-selling company for mascara, in terms of dollar/unit sales within Prestige Department Stores.
- Le Metier de Beaute Eye Lash CurlerLe Metier de Beaute. Eye Lash Curler. Ideal for all eye shapes, the Eyelash Curler delivers dual results: long-lasting and voluminously curled lashes combined to make your eyes pop. First, the custom shape and size of frame length ensures stability and control, while the curved angle suits all eye shapes (read: no pinching). Next, the silicone pad designed as an inverted "T" shape provides a protective, stay-put edge for improved safety and optimum curl. The replaceable pad promises comfort and easy cleaning, while providing expert precision (a replacement pad is included). And finally, the carefully calibrated hinge is specifically engineered to apply the perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes. For optimal results, hygiene and safety, it is recommended that the Dualistic Eyelash Curler be cleaned after each use. Additionally, to maintain its precision performance, the silicone pad should be replaced after 3 months of use. . Open the curler by spreading the handles and center your upper lashes between the top and bottom (rubber) section of the curler. Position the curler at the base of the lash line and gently squeeze handles. Hold for several seconds. Curl the lashes in an upward and outward direction starting from the base working towards the tips of the lashes. Use the curler before applying Le Mètier de Beautè mascara to prevent damage.Extras How To Use
- NARS Eyelash CurlerNARS. Eyelash Curler. The NARS Eyelash Curler gives straight lashes the perfect curl with its soft contoured pad to fit all eye shapes. Its sleek signature black matte finish and ergonomically designed shape allow for more control to achieve the ideal look for your lashes. Soft contoured pad fits all eye shapes to give straight lashes the perfect curl. Its ergonomic design allows for greater control. Features sleek signature black finish.Extras About The Design
- Shiseido SMK Eyelash CurlerShiseido. SMK Eyelash Curler. Curl lashes from the roots at a stroke and create glamour. Just one squeeze firmly catches lashes at the root leaving them beautifully curled. Edge-free design prevents pinching. Broad curve curls all lashes from the inner to the outer corner in one squeeze. Comes with one replacement rubber pad.
- Laura Mercier Eyelash CurlerLaura Mercier. Eyelash Curler. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler creates incredible lift and curl to the lashes with its perfect size and shape. Curling lashes adds an eye-opening, awakening effect to the eyes and accentuates any eye look, whether you prefer a natural or dramatic look. The easel-style handle flips down to provide the perfect amount of pressure with the cushiony pad for lasting curl without grabbing or pinching. Each Eyelash Curler contains one replacement pad at the base. How to use:. Flip down the easel-style handle and position lashes into curler and gently squeeze. When desired curl is achieved, flip handle up into locked position.