Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Eyelash Curlers
- Bobbi Brown 'Gentle Curl' Eyelash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsBobbi Brown Gentle Curl Eyelash Curler features an extra-cushiony design that gently grips even the smallest lashes for a picture-perfect, lifted effect. The go-to tool is crafted for eyes that are less deep-set, larger, almond-shaped or for anyone who wants to get a long-lasting, crease-free curl. Its soft curve design easily fits your eyes while no-slip pads prevent breakage. How to use: Always curl lashes before applying mascara to guard against damage. Gently place lashes between curler and pad and apply light pressure for a few seconds, careful not to tug skin. By Bobbi Brown.
- Dior Lash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsReceive a Dior Expert Makeup Pouch with your Dior Beauty purchase of $125 or more. Available exclusively at Nordstrom, the luxe black pouch has one compartment to hold makeup essentials and one to securely hold makeup brushes. Online and in store. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automatically in Checkout, can only be shipped to the same destination as your order and cannot be shipped to international addresses. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift as well. Dior lash curler perfectly curls your lashes without crimping them. It's designed to fit perfectly along the full length of your eye to curl each and every lash for a gorgeous wide-eyed look. Includes two replacement silicone pads. By Dior; made in France.
- Gorgeous Cosmetics Eye Lash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsSafely and gently curls lashes with a quick and simple squeeze. Padded grips firmly catch each lash at the base and the smooth-operating curler snugly fits the eye, without pinching or catching lashes. By Gorgeous Cosmetics.
- Vincent Longo Mini Eyelash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsVincent's miniature curler creates the most natural, eye-opening curve. The tiny design enables you to curl lashes in smaller sections and reaches each lash at the proper distance from the root for wide-open eyes and lashes that appear longer. How to use: From the outer corner, gather a small section of lashes and position the curler close to the roots. Apply gentle pressure to confirm curler location and avoid pinching the delicate skin of the lash line. Adjust positioning until there is no pinch. Apply pressure and hold the curler in place for 15 seconds, then release. Continue this technique as you move along the lash line toward the inner corner of the eye, finishing about 1/3" away from the inner corner itself. By Vincent Longo.
- Lancôme Le CurlerFree shipping & free returnsDramatic lasting curl. Surprisingly gentle. Find ultimate control with Le Curler and its specially designed, no-slip grip. The unique silicone pads guard against breaking and gently cushion every lash to create a sweeping, crease-free curl. Effortless curling your lashes will love. Fits any eye shape or lash type. Le Curler will perform consistently until the silicone pad wears down. With daily use, one silicone rubber pad will last approximately three months. After the accompanying refill is used, please replace the curler with a new one to assure maximum precision and to avoid damage to the eyes or lashes. Regularly clean the silicone rubber pad with a tissue and replace with new when worn. #1 in Luxury Mascara: The NPD Group, Inc./Beauty Trends® YE 2011. Lancôme was the top-selling company for mascara, in terms of dollar/unit sales within Prestige Department Stores.
- Kevyn Aucoin Beauty Eyelash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsA slim, stainless steel tool for perfectly curled lashes. Create wonderfully curled lashes with this slim, professional-quality eyelash curler. Its sleek, stainless steel frame provides a firm grip while its curved rubber pad bends lashes to perfection. Plus, you can turn the curler upside down and curl your bottom lashes for a Hollywood-starlet look. Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' award for Best Eyelash Curler, 2013. By Kevyn Aucoin Beauty.
- Trish McEvoy Lash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsA precision-engineered eyelash curler is designed to create optimal lift and curl. The high-quality steel construction fits all eye shapes and provides pinch-free, controlled pressure. One replacement pad included. How to use: Position the curler as close to the base of the lashes as possible and gently squeeze for 10 seconds. Release fully before removing. Follow with mascara. Preps and curls lashes to perfection before applying mascara. Includes replacement pad. By Trish McEvoy.
- Bobbi Brown Eyelash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsCurling your lashes is an instant eye-opener. Bobbi's Eyelash Curler gives lashes a natural-looking curl and is designed for use on lashes before applying mascara. Includes one replacement pad. Crafted in black metal. By Bobbi Brown.
- Shiseido 'The Makeup' Eyelash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsCurl lashes from the roots at a stroke and create glamour. Edge-free design prevents pinching. Broad curve curls all lashes from the inner to the outer corner in one squeeze. Includes one replacement rubber pad. By Shiseido.
- Laura Mercier Eyelash CurlerFree shipping & free returnsLaura Mercier Eyelash Curler creates incredible lift and curl with its perfect size and shape. Curling lashes adds an eye-opening, awakening effect to the eyes and accentuates any eye look, whether you prefer a natural or dramatic look. The easel-style handle flips down to provide the perfect amount of pressure with the cushiony pad for lasting curl without grabbing or pinching. Each Eyelash Curler contains one replacement pad at the base. By Laura Mercier.