Sale / PriceAll
- Cédric Charlier Compact-knit open-front blazerCut to a loose and languid shape, Cédric Charlier's cream blazer will bring instant cool to so many looks. It's crafted from a mid-weight compact knit and features notch lapels, an open front, and two slip pockets. Try it over one of the label's printed tops for a fresh, new-season take.
- Balmain Two-button collarless double-breasted blazerBalmain's crisp ivory jacket is destined to become a chic staple in your year-round wardrobe. It's cut from stretch-cotton twill to an hourglass silhouette, and detailed with sharp shoulders and embossed gold-tone metal buttons two of the label's iconic signatures. Complete the look for evening with a statement mini and ankle-strap sandals.
- Racil Dallas single-breasted tuxedo blazerRacil's SS16 collection presents a whole new angle on tuxedo dressing. This black and white wool Dallas blazer is a stand-out piece it's cut to an impeccably sharp silhouette, and detailed with shawl lapels and a concealed-front fastening. It's faultless over slim black trousers, but try it over a billowing wide-legged pair for added impact after dark.
- Saint Laurent Star-jacquard wool blazerA cool blazer is key to achieving Saint Laurent's iconic Le Smoking look. This black wool style is speckled with a star-jacquard evocative of 1970s glamour, and is tailored for a lean silhouette with a single button fastening. Complete an androgynous ensemble with a pair of streamlined trousers or skinny jeans.
- Altuzarra Merrie lace-up leopard-print blazerConsider leopard print as a modern neutral, and wear Altuzarra's stretch-cotton Merrie blazer with a host of existing wardrobe staples. It's expertly tailored to flatter, with peak lapels and a long length, and features contouring black lace-up sides a defining detail from the Pre-AW15 collection. Enhance the proportions with one of the label's sleek pencil skirts.
- Balmain Satin-lapel cady blazerThis black stretch-cady blazer is a glamorous take on the safari theme that defines Balmain's Resort 2016 collection. It's designed with padded shoulders a label signature and satin lapels, as well as a drawstring waist and two utility pockets. Style it as it appeared in the presentation; with a daring lace-front playsuit and towering heels.
- Hillier Bartley Double-breasted wool tuxedo jacketCrafted from a luxurious, lightweight wool, Hillier Bartley's ivory tuxedo jacket is a sharp summer staple. Tailored for a slim fit, it features blush-pink velvet and ivory wool peak lapels, and covered buttons for a touch of glamour. Complete an elegant look with the labels ankle-strap trousers.
- Hillier Bartley Fringed double-breasted linen blazerThis beige linen double-breasted blazer is one of the stars of Hillier Bartley's SS16 collection. It's cut to a longline boyfriend-style fit, and trimmed with swishing sashes of cream fringing a distinguished detail carried over from the previous season. Coordinate with the label's ankle-strap trousers, and ground with tonal flats.
- Versace Camouflage-print stretch-cotton gabardine blazerDonatella Versace indulges in eye-popping print for SS16. A star on the runway, this single-breasted cotton-gabardine blazer is printed with bold green and brown camouflage splashes, and trimmed with raw edges to enhance the safari vibes. Emulate the runway look with the matching trousers.
- Balmain Six-button collarless cropped blazerBalmain is renowned for its statement jackets. This white woven-fabric style is ideal for spring, and comes with a sleek collarless silhouette, discreet hook-and-eye fastenings, and signature decorative gold buttons. The cropped length works perfectly with the matching high-waist skirt.
- Racil Disco double-breasted tuxedo blazerRacil's SS16 collection is a masterful blend of sun-drenched colour and razor-sharp cuts. Take this Disco blazer: it's cut from peach satin that sings of Studio 54, and tailored to a neat double-breasted silhouette with peak lapels and a smart double vent. Stay true to the designer's vision and style with the coordinating trousers.
- Blazé Milano Mr What herringbone linen blazerBlazé Milano's black and white herringbone Mr What blazer is a modern way to work a heritage fabric. It's tailored from linen to a relaxed, single-breasted silhouette, and detailed with lightly padded shoulders and luxurious silk-twill lapels. Layer it with a classic white T-shirt and straight-leg jeans for an understated day look.
- Blazé Milano Touch of Class single-breasted linen blazerBlazé Milano's Touch of Class blazer is crafted from premium ocean-blue linen and has a cut reminiscent of Colonial uniforms. It's tailored to flatter note the lightly padded shoulders, long peak lapels, and single golden button fastening that draws the eye to the waist. The lean length works best with streamlined trousers and jeans.
- Stella McCartney Mattea cady blazerTailoring has long been a Stella McCartney forte and this powder-blue cady Mattea blazer is a beautiful showcase of her skill. It's precisely cut to skim the figure with tuxedo-style shawl lapels and a streamlining single button closure. Wear it to lend definition to this season's wide-leg trousers and culottes.
- Balmain Six-button double-breasted woven blazerBalmain is lauded for its sharp-shouldered blazers, and for SS16 this textured white cotton and silk-blend design is the one to covet. It's cut to the classic house silhouette with wide notch lapels and a contouring body, and finished with gold-tone metal buttons for a decadent edge. Style it over distressed jeans, leather trousers, and crisp white dresses.
- Haider Ackermann Ajuran tailored blazerLustrous fabrics and sharp tailoring define Haider Ackermann's latest collection. This Ajuran blazer is crafted from a glossy pink cloth and shaped for a slim, single-breasted fit with high notch lapels and two front-jet pockets. Wear it to elevate your go-to streamlined trousers.
- Balenciaga Raw-edge single-breasted blazerAlexander Wang relaxes the silhouettes at Balenciaga for SS16. A fine example, this black crepe de Chine blazer is tailored to fit loose on the body and features notch lapels and a single button closure. Raw-edge grosgrain stripes add an elegantly undone feel. Complete the look with the coordinating wide-leg trousers.
- Saint Laurent Satin-lapel wool-twill blazerSaint Laurent has been crafting tuxedo-style blazers since the 1970s. This black wool-crepe design is tailored for a streamlined fit, with a single-button fastening and satin peak lapels. Wear it to put a grown-up spin on the label's playful mini dresses.
- Balmain Two-button collarless double-breasted blazerBalmain's double-breasted black stretch-cotton twill jacket is a new-season twist on a house classic. It's tailored with padded shoulders and a nipped-in waist to ensure a womanly fit, and fastens at the front with two gold-tone metal buttons. Style it with skinny black trousers and pin-thin stilettos.
- Altuzarra Sora elbow-patch linen blazerAltuzarra has a knack for making chic, flattering blazers that women covet. This orange linen style exudes the sultry spirit of the SS16 collection, and has a streamlined cut that's accentuated with two buttons and large front patch pockets. Pair it with the matching trousers.
- Weekend Max Mara Rostok blazerWeekend Max Mara's navy Rostok blazer is crafted from a stretch fabric that perfectly sculpts the body. It has an on-point double-breasted silhouette with high peak lapels and decorative covered buttons. Wear it open over a T-shirt and culottes for the coolest take.
- Helmut Lang Single-breasted canvas blazerHelmut Lang's ivory cotton-blend blazer has a slim, tailored shape that will sharpen downtime ensembles. The single-breasted design is detailed with notch lapels, flapped pockets, and a single centre-back vent. Make it work off duty with a tank top and boyfriend jeans.
- Edun Wool-twill fringed blazerThis sharp black double-breasted blazer is part of Edun's SS16 runway collection. Influenced by ceremonial dance costumes from Central Africa, it features reworked crochet trims and fringing at the front-patch pockets, and is finished with slightly frayed edges. Team it with the coordinating trousers for a pulled-together look.
- Antonio Berardi Prince of Wales-check wool blazerFor Pre-AW15 Antonio Berardi zeroed in on heritage fabrics, working them into signature feminine silhouettes. This black, ivory and blue Prince of Wales-check wool blazer is tailored to a double-breasted, waist-nipping shape, with peak lapels and a long length that skims the hips. Team it with the matching trousers for a pulled-together look.
- Weekend Max Mara Dolce blazerTailored from stretch-cotton seersucker, this blue and white striped Dolce blazer taps into Weekend Max Mara's nautical theme for SS16. It features padded shoulders and a single vent for shape, as well as clean white buttons at the front and cuffs. For a classic look, team it with white jeans and cork-soled platforms.
- Balmain Six-button double-breasted cotton blazerThe Balmain house is synonymous with power dressing, and the blazer is one of its central pieces. This double-breasted cream woven-cotton design will bring a confident edge to any look it's detailed with peak lapels and embossed gold-tone buttons, and nips in at the waist to enhance an hourglass figure. Fasten it over skin-tight leather trousers, or shrug it loosely over party-ready separates.
- Blazé Milano Everyday Cool and Easy wool blazerBlazé Milano's collections are an elegant and timeless showcase of the label's traditional Italian craftsmanship. Handmade from navy wool-crepe, this double-breasted Everyday Cool and Easy blazer has an elongated, slim silhouette, and is trimmed with polished gold-tone metal buttons and beige silk-twill peak lapels. It's versatile enough to seamlessly transition from day to night.
- Christopher Kane Lace-lapels single-breasted crepe blazerChristopher Kane's classic black blazer is enlivened with beautiful, heart-shaped lace embroidery at the collar a key motif from the Resort 2016 collection. It's cut from crepe to a streamlined, slim shape and is nipped at the waist to accentuate an hourglass silhouette. Tailored trousers and tonal sandals will lend it a modern finish.
- Blazé Milano Midnight Smoking J-Class wool blazerBlazé Milano's navy and red pinstripe Midnight Smoking J-Class blazer is a feminine take on a menswear classic. It's cut in Italy from wool twill, and features peaked silk-twill lapels and a double-breasted front. The long-line shape works to elongate the figure, while the lightly padded shoulders ensure a strong silhouette. Note the host of internal pockets each one is designed to hold a small essential, so you can go hands free.
- Blazé Milano Everyday See You Then denim blazerBlazé Milano reinterprets the classic blazer for the modern woman, and the Everyday is one of its signature styles. This double-breasted See You Then version is tailored from indigo-blue denim for a more relaxed feel, and detailed with peak lapels and gold-tone metal buttons. Forgo a bag and store essentials in the four internal pockets.
- Maison Margiela Punto Milano wool blazerAn offbeat cut brings avant-garde appeal to Maison Margiela's black wool Punto Milano blazer. The shoulders are padded, the notch lapels are rounded, and the arms are are ruched around the elbows. Wear it to take classic tailored outfits in a cool new direction.
- Erdem Blake Carmel Flora-print cropped blazerThis ivory crepe Blake blazer is a key piece from Erdem's Resort 2016 collection. It's cut to an elegant, boxy shape that's cropped at the waist and printed with beautiful flowers in primary shades. Wear it as it appeared in the presentation with the matching trousers, or try a black pair for a more timeless result.
- Balmain One-button single-breasted wool blazerClassic Balmain, this black single-breasted wool jacket is tailored with wide peak lapels, strong padded shoulders, and polished gold-tone metal engraved buttons. Continue the label's signature aesthetic and team it with black leather leggings and platform sandals.
- Blazé Milano Weekend See You Then cotton-twill blazerBlazé Milano crafts its single-breasted Weekend blazer with utmost precision, but always in comfortable fabrics. This cream and grey micro-pinstripe See You Then style is tailored for a slim fit from soft brushed cotton-twill, and detailed with two front bellows pockets and grey leather-covered buttons. It's an ideal match for deep indigo jeans.
- Brunello Cucinelli Shawl-lapel jersey blazerBrunello Cucinelli's designs are crafted in the medieval Italian village of Solomeo to exceptional standards. New this season, this white shawl-lapel blazer is tailored from heavyweight cotton-jersey to a relaxed silhouette. It features decorative button closures and a gently elongated hem that sits flatteringly over the hips. Wear it as part of a refined day ensemble.
- Vanessa Bruno Athé Clea textured boyfriend blazerCreate the season's new, relaxed silhouette with Vanessa Bruno Athé's cream cotton-blend Clea boyfriend blazer. It has a heavyweight handle, with oversized lapels and pockets that enhance the languid proportions. Keep the rest of your look relaxed for full effect.
- Adam Lippes Notch lapel wool-blend blazerClean lines and neat silhouettes are Adam Lippes signatures, and this tonal-grey and white tweed blazer is testament to that. It's made from a wool-blend and features notch lapels and button-fastening cuffs. The black velvet-covered buttons are a luxurious finish. Let it instantly smarten a roll-neck sweater and leather skirt.
- Altuzarra Arp pinstriped single-breasted blazerBring a fresh feel to your new-season wardrobe with Altuzarra's navy stretch-wool Arp blazer. It's detailed with red pinstripes and has a flattering single-breasted front with a streamlining three-button fastening. Team it with the matching trousers for a pulled-together look.
- Isabel Marant Ryam double-breasted blazerIsabel Marant displays her tailoring nous with this black virgin-wool Ryam blazer. It's a double-breasted design which is especially on-point for Resort 2016 that's tailored with peak lapels and three front-patch pockets. Button it over a black tee and cream trousers for a relaxed tailored look.
- Edun Button-detail pinstripe blazerStraight from Edun's Pre-AW15 presentation, this grey wool pinstripe blazer is a slick mash-up of disparate influences. The cut is based on classic European tailoring, with high notch-lapels and a nipped-in waist, while the pearlescent button-detail nods to traditional North African embellishment. Team it with the matching trousers for instant impact.
- Rosie Assoulin Hound's-tooth wool-blend blazerThe combination of a double-breasted front and heritage print ensures Rosie Assoulin's monochrome hound's-tooth blazer is on-point. It's loosely structured with high notch lapels, three-quarter length sleeves and a lean body that ends flatteringly below the hips. Match it to the label's equally cool wide-leg trousers.
- Helmut Lang Raw-edges wool blazerCut a classically chic silhouette in Helmut Lang's navy wool blazer. It's double-breasted with four front button fastenings, and tailored with neat notch lapels and raw edges. Wear it partnered with wide-leg trousers and flats for an elegant workwear look.
- Tortoise Jeans Cotorras denim blazerTortoise Jeans's Cotorras demin blazer is a classic wardrobe staple from the eco-friendly brand. The heavily distressed indigo denim contrasts with the timeless, single-breasted cut, while the large front pockets add a smart touch. Wear open with a grey T-shirt and black skinny jeans for a relaxed take.
- Max Mara Selz blazerMax Mara's navy and white pinstriped Selz blazer exudes timeless sophistication. It's tailored from a rich wool-blend and styled with padded shoulders, a two-button closure, and silhouette-defining navy piping. Team it with slim-leg trousers and a pointed pump for a confident work look.
- Antonio Berardi Honeycomb Prince of Wales-check blazerSharp silhouettes and directional detailing make Antonio Berardi's designs unique. This black and white Prince of Wales-check twill blazer champions the aesthetic with a navy honeycomb-jacquard panel that envelops the back. Fiercely cut, the strong lines are defined by a nipped-in waist. Complete a commanding look by pairing it with the matching skirt.
- Stella McCartney Single-breasted cotton-ticking blazerAn early career at Savile Row helped Stella McCartney hone the tailoring skills shes now famed for. This striped single-breasted blazer is an ideal spring cover-up and is made from lightweight ticked cotton. Layer it over a pair of navy palazzo pants for a modern take on springs ubiquitous nautical vibe.
- Stella McCartney Evangeline hound's-tooth blazerStella McCartney's Evangeline blazer is a lesson in how to wear the season's menswear-inspired tailoring. It's cut from a heritage Prince of Wales check, but brought firmly up-to-date with a contrasting black back panel and shawl lapels. Slip it on over a white T-shirt and the label's streamlined trousers for a look that's sharp, sophisticated and quintessentially Stella.
- Jil Sander Bib-front gabardine blazerAndrogynous and minimalist, this navy wool and silk-blend gabardine blazer is classic Jil Sander. It has a notch collar, stitched bib detail at the chest, and a detail-free front a single press-stud is fully concealed for a seamless finish. Wear it as part of a pared-back workwear look think a navy cashmere sweater and tailored chinos.
- Jil Sander Virgin-wool single-breasted blazerCrisp tailoring is the easiest way to refresh your workwear wardrobe. Jil Sander's blazer is beautifully tailored from navy virgin wool and is designed to flatter, with padded shoulders, notch lapels and a single button fastening for a nipped-in silhouette. The on-point longer length is perfect with AW15's relaxed trousers.
- Isabel Marant Étoile Charly oversized tweed blazerIsabel Marant Étoile's navy and brown-check Charly jacket is a classic example of the label's laid-back aesthetic. It's cut from wool-tweed to an oversized, menswear-inspired shape with notch lapels and flapped front pockets, and fastens with a single button at the centre. Consider it the perfect contrast to the label's boho prints.
- Haider Ackermann Stitch-detail shawl-lapel crepe jacketThis impeccably sharp navy crepe blazer was first seen on the Haider Ackermann AW15 runway. It's crafted with strong padded shoulders and a relaxed body, and detailed with black grosgrain shawl lapels, which are covered in contrasting white stitching. Layer it over tailored separates for a perfectly polished finish.
- M.i.h Jeans Paul single-breasted flecked-wool blazerAn androgynous tailored blazer will always look effortlessly cool. The Paul from M.i.h Jeans is crafted from multi-flecked brown wool, and has an unstructured, single-breasted silhouette with long notch lapels and front slip pockets. Wear it with everything from wide-leg culottes to skinny jeans.
- Wes Gordon Celadon tweed blazerElegant sophistication is a defining trait of Wes Gordon's designs, as seen with this Celadon tweed blazer. It's crafted from an ivory, tonal-green and navy linen-blend and cut to a slim fit with bracelet-length sleeves. Team it with a pastel pencil skirt and white pumps for a modern take on ladylike dressing.
- Maison Margiela Slit-back panama cotton blazerMaison Margiela's white panama-cotton blazer is crafted with a typically directional slant. It's cut with traditional notch lapels and a single button fastening, and spliced in two along the back with elastic straps holding it all in place. Wear it with a neutral colour palette for a sophisticated evening look with edge.
- Raey Wool and cashmere-blend blazerRaey's black blazer showcases the brand's commitment to craftsmanship. It's constructed from a beautiful wool and cashmere-blend and has a silhouette that'll transcend the seasons observe the notch lapels, long sleeves and open front. Wear it to top off a crisp white shirt and jeans for polished off-duty chic.
- The Row Schoolboy wool-crepe blazerNamed after London's Savile Row, The Row is renowned for its impeccable tailoring. The Schoolboy blazer is a label signature, carefully crafted from ivory stretch wool-crepe to a shrunken silhouette. It's designed to nip in at the waist and sit neatly above the hips. Wear it at the weekend to sharpen low-key staples.
- Baja East Shawl-lapel broadcloth-silk blazerBaja East's founders reference 'loose luxury' when discussing their intelligently laid-back designs. SS15's ivory broadcloth-silk blazer encapsulates this, boasting an elegantly relaxed fit, shawl lapels and little ornamentation save for subtle silver-tone press-studs and front welt pockets. Partner it with the matching trousers for androgynous cool.
- Raey Double-faced textured blazerRaey's debut collection at MATCHESFASHION.COM is all about laid-back, effortless staples like this navy single-breasted blazer. Cut from a textured, double-faced twill and tapered slightly through the waist, it's loaded with the masculine flavour so key to modern tailoring. Wear it with the matching trousers and bare ankles for instant cool.
- Saint Laurent Notch-lapel flannel blazerSaint Laurent's heritage is steeped in tailoring, and this charcoal flannel blazer is the latest offering from the revered fashion house. Its spun from a premium wool and cashmere-blend with notch lapels and front pockets adding the structured feel that's defined the label for decades. Wear it with a crisp white shirt for the most timeless combination.