Just inOn sale
- BDG Stud Slim Boyfriend Jean- Night OwlComfy & casual straight-leg jean from BDG cut in a slouchy, boyfriend fit, and only at UO. Topped with distressing along the legs and studded detailing at the sides. Mid-rise looks great rolled up! Zip fly. Content + Care 100% Cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Size + Fit Model is 5'11" and wearing size 26. Measurements taken from size 28. Inseam: 27.5" Rise: 9.5" Leg Opening: 6"
- Urban Renewal Super-Destroyed Levi's JeanVintage Levi's jeans from Urban Renewal with heavy distressing & shredding along the legs and a frayed, let out cuff. High-waisted, slouchy boyfriend fit. 5-pocket construction with a button or zip fly. Made from vintage denim and fabric remnants, each jean is totally unique and one-of-kind. We'll handpick one for you from a limited stock. These jeans have been measured and sorted into modern sizes. The pair you receive may have a vintage size tag that differs from their modern size.
- FOREVER 21 Cutout Boyfriend JeansShow some serious leg (literally) in this pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, which feature cutout accents along the front. Team these statement jeans with a femme top for an unexpected contrast. Zip fly, five-pocket construction. Lightweight, woven. 100% Cotton. 29.5" Inseam, 28" waist, 10" rise. Measured from Small. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Isabel Marant Studded Boyfriend JeansFree Global Shipping on full price orders over £100/$170/€125Pink stretch cotton studded boyfriend jeans from Isabel Marant featuring a button & zip fastening, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design, a patchwork print, distressed effects and a cropped length. This item fits large, please select the next size down.
- Acne Studios Women's Distressed Ripped JeansAcne StudiosDistressed Ripped Jeans, WhiteDetailsCotton denim jeans with distressed, ripped details. Moderate, hip-slung rise. Five-pocket style. Relaxed, boyfriend-style legs. Cropped at the ankle. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Made in Albania. Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.