Just inOn sale
- J BRAND 9044 Jake mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansThis season's most on-point denim arrives in a slim boyfriend shape. J Brand's subtly slouchy black Jake jeans with distressed knees will imbue both day and night looks with laid-back attitude. Elevate their casual aesthetic with an embellished sweater and pointed pumps.
- RAG & BONE The Dre mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansThe Dre is Rag & Bone's slim-fitting boyfriend style. It's designed for a relaxed but neat fit through the leg and sits comfortably just above the hips. This pair is made from a 12oz stretch Japanese denim that's washed faded and stitched to mimic traditional indigo styles. Roll up the hems for added ease.
- MIH JEANS The Tomboy slim boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans's The Tomboy jeans combine the best elements of a skinny and boyfriend cut. Made from indigo-blue 11oz stretch-cotton denim they come in a relaxed tapered leg and have a 10-inch rise so sit low on the hips for a casual feel. Make the most of the ankle length with a sleek pair of heels.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Fling low-rise boyfriend corduroy jeansThe Fling is a slimmer version of Current/Elliott's The Boyfriend jean. This version is made from a dark-grey stretch-cotton corduroy that suits the relaxed low-rise silhouette perfectly. They're cropped at the ankle but can be easily rolled up for a more casual slant.
- GOLDEN GOOSE DELUXE BRAND Kim high-rise boyfriend jeansThe Kim jean from Golden Goose Deluxe Brand is a flattering update on classic boyfriend styles complete with a waist-defining high rise and dark-blue wash. The optional cuffed hems call for high-top trainers - cue the label's signature love-worn styles.
- ARIES Patchwork boyfriend jeansAries's take on this season's patchwork jean has a distinct 1990s feel cut from light-blue denim with a paint splatter effect and mismatching panels of textured fabrics. They are designed to sit high on the waist and finished with tan-brown floral leather embossed back pockets. Sport them with a structured knit and statement trainers for a modern take.
- MIH JEANS Phoebe low-slung boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans looks to the fit and wash of menswear denim when creating these low-slung Phoebe boyfriend jeans. They're cut from lightly faded indigo-blue selvedge denim with unfinished turn-up hems that can be trimmed to suit you. If you look closely you'll see the pocket has been hand-whiskered to create the imprint of a wallet - another boyish touch.
- FRAME DENIM Le Garçon mid-rise tailored boyfriend jeansFrame Denim's Le Garçon is an updated take on the classic boyfriend jean - cut to a more streamlined slim silhouette. This black stretch-denim pair comes to a wearable mid-rise and is detailed with a contemporary gold-tone metal waist zip. Turn up the hem for an insouciant twist.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Stevie motocross-patch boyfriend jeansUnder the direction of Luella Bartley and Katie Hillier the Marc by Marc Jacobs woman goes back to her cool tough-girl roots. These Stevie boyfriend jeans are designed to sit low on the hips and loose through the leg and feature bold motocross-inspired graphics created by British illustrator Fergus Purcell. Play up their street-wise 1990s vibe and wear with a slouchy knit and chunky slides.
- MIH JEANS The Phoebe Slim low-slung boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans reworks its popular Phoebe style for the new season. The result is this low slung boyfriend-fit pair that boasts a slimmer leg and optional turn-up hem. They're crafted from mid-blue natural cotton-denim that provides an authentic fit and feel and feature a black denim patch - perfect for tapping into the season's trend for 1990s patchwork denim.
- J BRAND Jake mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansJ Brand's mid-rise Jake jeans are a slim boyfriend-fit style cut from soft stretch-cotton in a blue Cherish hue and faded through the front. They're designed to sit low and square on the hips and have a subtle slouchy leg that can be worn turned up or down.
- ACNE STUDIOS Pop Eva boyfriend jeansA cult favourite Acne Studios's Pop Eva jeans are crafted from dark-blue denim and are faded whiskered and distressed for a love-worn effect. Cut for a boyfriend fit this pair is cropped at the ankle - perfect for showcasing your new-season boots.
- MARQUES ALMEIDA Frayed-edge low-slung boyfriend jeansDenim expert Marques'Almeida lends the classic boyfriend jean some serious attitude with large front patch-pockets and exaggerated frayed hems. Made from pure cotton the light-grey pair is cut to a straight-leg and low-slung high rise. Team them with a statement roll-neck for classic 1990s-inspired cool.
- FRAME DENIM Le Garçon mid-rise tailored boyfriend jeansFrame Denim's Le Garçon jeans are a streamlined take on the traditional boyfriend cut. Made from indigo-blue stretch cotton-denim they have a slim but still relaxed mid-rise fit and are finished with light fading and whiskering. Trainers or masculine flats complete the androgynous look perfectly.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Fling low-rise boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott's The Fling jean is a slimmer version of its classic boyfriend fit and this light-blue patchwork version is the coolest way to wear it this season. The low rise is designed to sit slung low on the hips and ease down into a relaxed ankle-cropped hem. Wear them with a classic white T-shirt and the hems rolled up.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Crystal-embellished boyfriend jeansHow to wear denim now? Relaxed low and embellished with glistening crystals according to Stella McCartney. The label's feminine take on the boyfriend jean is slim in the hips and relaxed through the leg and is cropped to an ankle-grazing length that can be easily rolled up.
- MIH JEANS The Manchester low-slung boyfriend jeansThe Manchester is MiH Jeans's newest boyfriend style: cut to sit low on the hips with a loose straight leg. This stretch-denim pair comes in a faded indigo-blue wash with deep scoop pockets at the front and a top button and zip front fastening.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Slouchy Carrot low-slung boyfriend jeansThe Slouchy Carrot jean is Current/Elliott's perfected boyfriend style updated with a longer rise and a slightly more tapered leg. They're designed to sit low on the waist and are cropped squarely at the ankle. This version comes in the label's indigo-blue Whirlwind wash that's faded through the thigh and seat for that authentically worn-in look and feel.
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Oversized-zip boyfriend jeansA recurring theme throughout his Pre-AW14 collection Christopher Kane's oversized zip detail takes centre stage on these boyfriend jeans. Crafted in indigo denim with form-flattering whiskering they feature a striking centre-front exposed zip fastening and ankle zips. This style is deigned to be worn low on the hips for a super relaxed look.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Lambert low-slung boyfriend jeansStella McCartney's relaxed Lambert boyfriend jeans are cut from comfortable stretch-denim and designed to sit low on the hips. Tonal-blue hues give the illusion of a patchwork that is perfect for the new season. Show off the cropped length with pool slides now and ankle boots come autumn.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Stars low-slung slim boyfriend jeansStella McCartney has gone all starry-eyed this season with these embroidered low-slung jeans. They strike the perfect balance between a boyfriend and skinny and finish neatly at the ankle. Where them rolled up and paired with boyish brogues.
- ACNE STUDIOS Pop low-slung boyfriend jeansMasters of Scandi-cool style Acne Studios crafts its latest boyfriend jeans with a low-slung high rise and relaxed straight leg. The cropped length keeps the look fresh and distressed detailing adds a love-worn feel. They fasten with a top-button and zip and boast the classic five pockets and belt loops.
- PAIGE DENIM Callie high-rise cropped boyfriend jeansThe Callie is Paige Denim's high-rise boyfriend jean - a style that takes it cues from classic menswear styles but cut from a slimmer more streamlined fit. This version is cut from the label's Sunbaked wash denim and subtly distressed for that perfectly worn-in look and feel. The cropped length and rolled cuffs will play well with classic heels and ballet flats so make this your go-to both on and off-duty.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Solange low-slung boyfriend jeansStella McCartney's Solange jeans are the denim silhouette of the season. Made from ivory stretch-denim and designed to be worn low on the hips this high-rise pair has the look of a boyfriend style but with a slightly slimmer leg. The best part? The cotton used to make them is farmed using water-efficient processes so has all the eco credentials of the label's mainline pieces.
- MIH JEANS The Tomboy low-slung slim boyfriend corduroysThe Tomboy from MiH Jeans is the perfect foundation to an off-duty wardrobe. It's a slimmer more streamlined take on the label's classic boyfriend cut with a flattering mid-rise fit and cropped ankle length. This olive-green corduroy version sits low on the hips and will work with anything dark-wash denim would - from cashmere knits to button-down shirts.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Fling low-rise boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott were seeing stars this season with its The Fling jeans. They're a classic boyfriend style designed to be worn low on the hips and are finished with metallic-gold stars. This pair comes in the label's mid-blue Saratoga wash that's lightly faded and whiskered on the front.
- RAG & BONE The Dre mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansThe Dre jean is Rag & Bone's slim-fit boyfriend style. It's crafted from mid-blue Japanese denim that's interwoven with a hint of stretch and cut to a slim yet relaxed fit. Cropped to the ankle but easily rolled this is the ultimate off-duty jean.
- WEEKEND MAX MARA Mallo low-rise slim boyfriend jeansWeekend Max Mara's Mallo jeans are the perfect blend of a boyfriend and straight-leg style. They're designed to be worn slung low on the hips and feature a relaxed slim leg. The charcoal-grey hue and faded front make them supremely flattering.
- J BRAND Logan low-rise boyfriend jeansLeave it to denim experts J Brand to create the ultimate pair of boyfriend jeans. The Logan is a cropped straight-leg style that's cut from 12oz rigid denim and designed to be worn low on the hips. It comes with pre-rolled wide double cuffs that can be easily re-worked into a full-length option to suit your look.
- PAIGE DENIM Jimmy Jimmy mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansThe Jimmy Jimmy jean from Paige Denim is great for those seeking a slimmer version of the classic boyfriend. Relaxed through the leg for a look that's borrowed from the boys yet tailored to your frame this mid-rise style can be turned up at the hem for a more relaxed take.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Boyfriend low-rise jeansRelax into easy-going denim come weekend with these light-blue mid-rise boyfriend jeans from Current/Elliott. Wear this stretch-cotton pair low on the hips and rolled at the ankle to master the effortlessly cool look the label is famous for.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Boyfriend low-rise jeansThe Boyfriend jean from Current/Elliott is so-named for its low-slung waist and wider leg. They're cut to slim the hips and flatten the bottom with a cropped hem that can be rolled up for a slimmer more feminine slant. . Size up for a true boyfriend fit or down for a hint of slouch.