Just inOn sale
- Rag & bone The Dre mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansrag & bone updates the boyfriend jean with a more flattering slim cut and a clean dark wash. Five-pocket construction and subtle whiskering and fading lend this pair a classic look. Roll up the cuffs and team yours with a sweater and pumps.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon distressed mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Frame Denim's 'Le Garcon' jeans are distressed for an authentic, lived-in feel. Made from stretch-denim, this mid-rise pair has the perfect boyfriend silhouette - slouchy without being too loose.
- J.Crew + Point Sur Denim X-Rocker distressed boyfriend jeansJ.Crew's mid-rise boyfriend jeans have the perfect well-worn look – they've been constructed entirely by hand in LA by specialist brand Point Sur Denim, with cool distressed patches and a faded wash. Style this Japanese denim pair with a blazer and heels.
- R13 Distressed mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. R13's premium dark-blue jeans have been made in Italy for a high-quality finish and the perfect fit. This pair is a slightly slimmer take on the classic boyfriend style and they have the perfect amount of whiskering, rips and distressing, too.
- Alexander Wang Wang 003 boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Alexander Wang's jeans are crafted in the USA and distressed by hand for an authentic love-worn look. This boyfriend style is designed for a comfortably relaxed fit. Wear yours with rolled cuffs to enhance the laid-back feel.
- J Brand Jake mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansComfortable and stylish, J Brand's 'Jake' slim boyfriend jeans are ideal for casual weekends. Cut for a relaxed fit, this mid-rise design has a light-gray color - a refreshing departure from the traditional blue pair. Team them with sandals and a leather jacket.
- Current/Elliott The Fling mid-rise boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott's 'The Fling' boyfriend jeans are our go-to pair for off-duty looks. Crafted from stretch-denim, this distressed dark-blue style has whiskering and ripped details at the front. Wear yours with a plaid shirt and pumps for weekend plans.
- J Brand Jake distressed mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansCut for a relaxed slim fit, J Brand's 'Jake' boyfriend jeans are universally flattering. This version is designed in an inky black wash and distressed to perfection. Embrace the downtown-cool vibe and team yours with a leather jacket and sandals.
- MiH Jeans The Tomboy mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans' 'The Tomboy' style is cut to be slightly fitted - perfect for those looking for a more flattering boyfriend cut. The Japanese denim has been hand-whiskered for a worn-in feel and will soften and fade further with time. Complete your outfit with a sweater and flats.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Frame Denim's stretch-denim 'Le Garcon' jeans are crafted for a relaxed, lived-in feel. The army-green wash is a fresh alternative to classic blue or black. Opt to dress them up with a chambray shirt and pointed pumps.
- Balenciaga Mid-rise boyfriend jeansBalenciaga's smart indigo jeans are finished with silver hardware and an embossed leather patch at the back. Crafted from stretch-denim, this pair is cut for a relaxed, boyfriend fit. Roll up the cuffs to your desired length and style them with heels.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon distressed low-rise slim boyfriend jeansFrame Denim's jeans are based on classic boyfriend styles but cut for a flattering, slimmer silhouette. Subtle fraying and distressed rips give them a cool, lived-in look. Roll yours at the cuffs and style with heels or sneakers.
- Acne Studios Boy Bleach mid-rise boyfriend jeansAcne Studios' mid-rise boyfriend jeans have a bleached-out wash that gives them edgy appeal. They're designed to sit comfortably on your hips and cut slim for the most flattering silhouette. Cuff yours and pair them with statement sandals.
- Alexander Wang Wang 003 boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Alexander Wang's boyfriend jeans have been distressed by hand to create a marbled texture that closely replicates the look of natural aging. Made in the USA, this tapered pair has a slouchy relaxed fit. Mirror the brand's downtown aesthetic and wear yours with a white T-shirt.
- MiH Jeans The Phoebe mid-rise boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans perfects the classic boyfriend fit with 'The Pheobe'. Rendered in the brand's original dark-blue, the loosely cut pair has a comfortable mid-rise waist and intentionally unfinished hems that fold up to an exaggerated cuff. Dress yours up with heeled sandals.
- House of Holland Nancy appliquéd high-rise boyfriend jeansHouse of Holland's 'Nancy' jeans have been cut for a boyfriend fit, ripped and then decorated with an array of red, yellow and pink flowers - the key motif of the label's '70s-inspired Spring '15 collection. Style them simply with a white shirt and heels.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansFrame Denim's 'Le Garcon' boyfriend jeans are the cornerstone to our off-duty uniforms. Cut slim, and designed with a hint of stretch to retain its shape, this subtly whiskered pair has a polished look. Work yours with a classic top and sky-high pumps.
- J Brand Jake distressed mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansJ Brand's 'Jake' jeans are the perfect off-duty staple. The slimmer cut lends this borrowed-from-the-boys style a more feminine fit. Crafted from mid-blue denim, they're finished with distressed details and rolled cuffs. Wear yours with pumps and a tee at the weekend.
- MiH Jeans The Phoebe mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans' 'The Phoebe' jeans have the relaxed appeal of boyfriend styles but with a slimmer, more streamlined shape. Crafted with a touch of stretch, this mid-blue pair is lightly faded for a worn-in look. Tuck in a T-shirt or blouse to show off the braided waistband.
- Current/Elliott The Fling mid-rise boyfriend jeans'The Fling' jeans are one of Current/Elliott's most-flattering silhouettes. Designed with a 'slim boyfriend' fit, they feel contemporary and cool without sacrificing comfort. This classic mid-blue version has been washed and lightly distressed for a love-worn feel. Wear yours cuffed with sandals.
- Madewell The Slim Boyjean faded boyfriend jeansMadewell's jeans are cut with a slightly slimmer leg than classic boyfriend styles - perfect if you like a relaxed shape but still want subtle definition. The paint-flecked, faded finish gives them a cool love-worn feel. Roll the cuffs to adjust the length.
- Alexander Wang Wang 003 boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Crafted in the USA, Alexander Wang's black jeans are a stylish closet staple. The relaxed boyfriend fit is ideal for off-duty days, but we'll be dressing them up with rolled cuffs and heeled sandals for post-six plans.
- Current/Elliott The Fling mid-rise corduroy slim boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott updates 'The Fling' jeans in soft, mid-weight corduroy. Cut for a slim boyfriend fit with rolled cuffs, it has an on-trend dark-gray hue that will easily work with your existing wardrobe. Wear yours with an oversized shirt and pointed pumps.
- J Brand + Simone Rocha Jake cropped mid-rise boyfriend jeansSimone Rocha adds girlish appeal to J Brand's signature boyfriend jeans with unexpected ruffled cropped ankles. This mid-rise pair is universally flattering, while the baby-pink hue exudes sweetness. Keep it in focus with a simple T-shirt and sneakers.
- Stella McCartney The Tomboy mid-rise boyfriend jeansLeave it to Stella McCartney to make classic denim feel fresh and a little more luxurious - these pale-blue 'Tomboy' jeans have been crafted in Italy and from organic cotton. They sit at the hips in a slouchy boyfriend shape, and have been frayed by hand. Roll up the cuffs to create a flattering cropped length.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansThe boyfriend is the coolest jeans style this season. Frame Denim's gently faded pair is cut from mid-weight stretch-denim for the most comfortable fit. Roll yours at the ankle - the most slender part of the leg - for a flattering finish.
- Current/Elliott The Fling distressed mid-rise boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott's 'The Fling' jeans are tailored for a slimmer fit than typical boyfriend styles. Ripped and distressed for a love-worn feel, this off-white stretch-denim pair is perfect for effortless off-duty looks. Work yours with a bohemian-inspired top and sandals.
- Isabel Marant Pierce cutout high-rise boyfriend jeansWe first spotted Isabel Marant's white 'Pierce' jeans on the Paris runway - finished with intricate cutouts, they feel so right for spring. This pair has a partial satin-twill lining for comfort and coverage, as well as a high-rise silhouette to ensure the slouchy, boyfriend cut is still flattering.
- Acne Studios Pop Light Vintage boyfriend jeansOriginally launched as a collection of just 100 pairs of jeans, Acne Studios has become the fashion set's denim brand of choice. This 'Pop Vintage' boyfriend style is perfect for building relaxed looks. Roll the cuffs and team yours with a layered top and simple brogues. Large to size ..
- Rag & bone The Dre cropped mid-rise slim-leg boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. A pair of faded boyfriend jeans is an off-duty essential. Cut for a flattering, slim fit, rag & bone JEAN's subtly distressed 'The Dre' style is one of our favorites. Roll up the cuffs for your perfect length.
- Current/Elliott The Boyfriend cropped mid-rise jeansCurrent/Elliott takes its style cues from the boys this season, crafting these cropped stretch-denim jeans into a relaxed tailored shape. Slightly whiskered for an irreverent finish, this mid-rise pair is a cool combination of classic and contemporary. Team yours with a bohemian top and heels for easy daytime glamour.