Just inOn sale
- Rag & bone The Dre mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansrag & bone updates the boyfriend jean with a more flattering slim cut and a clean dark wash. Five-pocket construction and subtle whiskering and fading lend this pair a classic look. Roll up the cuffs and team yours with a sweater and pumps.
- J Brand Jake distressed mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansCut for a relaxed slim fit, J Brand's 'Jake' boyfriend jeans are universally flattering. This version is designed in an inky black wash and distressed to perfection. Embrace the downtown-cool vibe and team yours with a leather jacket and sandals.
- R13 Distressed mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. R13's premium dark-blue jeans have been made in Italy for a high-quality finish and the perfect fit. This pair is a slightly slimmer take on the classic boyfriend style and they have the perfect amount of whiskering, rips and distressing, too.
- Marques'Almeida for Topshop Distressed high-rise boyfriend jeansWe're fans of Marques'Almeida's contemporary take on denim, and the label's collection with Topshop is high on our wish list. These white boyfriend jeans have a shredded front, frayed cuffs and a slouchy silhouette. Wear yours with a simple tee and sneakers.
- Current/Elliott The Fling mid-rise boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott's 'The Fling' boyfriend jeans are our go-to pair for off-duty looks. Crafted from stretch-denim, this distressed dark-blue style has whiskering and ripped details at the front. Wear yours with a plaid shirt and pumps for weekend plans.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon distressed mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Frame Denim's 'Le Garcon' jeans are distressed for an authentic, lived-in feel. Made from stretch-denim, this mid-rise pair has the perfect boyfriend silhouette - slouchy without being too loose.
- J.Crew + Point Sur Denim X-Rocker distressed boyfriend jeansJ.Crew's mid-rise boyfriend jeans have the perfect well-worn look – they've been constructed entirely by hand in LA by specialist brand Point Sur Denim, with cool distressed patches and a faded wash. Style this Japanese denim pair with a blazer and heels.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Frame Denim's stretch-denim 'Le Garcon' jeans are crafted for a relaxed, lived-in feel. The army-green wash is a fresh alternative to classic blue or black. Opt to dress them up with a chambray shirt and pointed pumps.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansFrame Denim's 'Le Garcon' boyfriend jeans are the cornerstone to our off-duty uniforms. Cut slim, and designed with a hint of stretch to retain its shape, this subtly whiskered pair has a polished look. Work yours with a classic top and sky-high pumps.
- MiH Jeans The Tomboy mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans' 'The Tomboy' style is cut to be slightly fitted - perfect for those looking for a more flattering boyfriend cut. The Italian denim has been hand-whiskered for a worn-in feel and will soften and fade further with time. Complete your outfit with a sweater and flats.
- MiH Jeans The Phoebe mid-rise boyfriend jeansMiH Jeans perfects the classic boyfriend fit with 'The Pheobe'. Rendered in the brand's original dark-blue, the loosely cut pair has a comfortable mid-rise waist and intentionally unfinished hems that fold up to an exaggerated cuff. Dress yours up with heeled sandals.
- Current/Elliott The Fling mid-rise corduroy slim boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott updates 'The Fling' jeans in soft, mid-weight corduroy. Cut for a slim boyfriend fit with rolled cuffs, it has an on-trend dark-gray hue that will easily work with your existing wardrobe. Wear yours with an oversized shirt and pointed pumps.
- Stella McCartney The Tomboy mid-rise boyfriend jeansLeave it to Stella McCartney to make classic denim feel fresh and a little more luxurious - these pale-blue 'Tomboy' jeans have been crafted in Italy and from organic cotton. They sit at the hips in a slouchy boyfriend shape, and have been frayed by hand. Roll up the cuffs to create a flattering cropped length.
- J Brand + Simone Rocha Jake cropped mid-rise boyfriend jeansSimone Rocha adds girlish appeal to J Brand's signature boyfriend jeans with unexpected ruffled cropped ankles. This mid-rise pair is universally flattering, while the baby-pink hue exudes sweetness. Keep it in focus with a simple T-shirt and sneakers.
- Acne Studios Pop cropped boyfriend jeansJeans were one of the first things Acne Studios designed, and they have been a core part of the collections ever since. The label's 'Pop' boyfriend style are cropped at the ankle and cut for a relaxed fit – perfect for off-duty days. We love them worn with a slouchy sweatshirt and heels.
- Current/Elliott The Fling distressed mid-rise boyfriend jeansCurrent/Elliott's 'The Fling' jeans are tailored for a slimmer fit than typical boyfriend styles. Ripped and distressed for a love-worn feel, this off-white stretch-denim pair is perfect for effortless off-duty looks. Work yours with a bohemian-inspired top and sandals.
- Frame Denim Le Garcon mid-rise slim boyfriend jeansThe boyfriend is the coolest jeans style this season. Frame Denim's gently faded pair is cut from mid-weight stretch-denim for the most comfortable fit. Roll yours at the ankle - the most slender part of the leg - for a flattering finish.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Faux leather-trimmed boyfriend jeansCut for an effortlessly cool boyfriend fit and appliquéd with black faux leather patches, McQ Alexander McQueen's distressed jeans tick off two trends in one. The cropped length is perfect for styling with heels or sneakers. Wear this Italian-made pair with a simple sweater.
- Acne Studios Pop Vintage boyfriend jeansOriginally launched as a collection of just 100 pairs of jeans, Acne Studios has become the fashion set's denim brand of choice. This 'Pop Vintage' boyfriend style is perfect for building relaxed looks. Roll the cuffs and team yours with a layered top and simple brogues. Large to size. See Size & Fit tab .
- Rag & bone The Dre cropped mid-rise slim-leg boyfriend jeansEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. A pair of faded boyfriend jeans is an off-duty essential. Cut for a flattering, slim fit, rag & bone JEAN's subtly distressed 'The Dre' style is one of our favorites. Roll up the cuffs for your perfect length.
- Current/Elliott The Boyfriend cropped mid-rise jeansCurrent/Elliott takes its style cues from the boys this season, crafting these cropped stretch-denim jeans into a relaxed tailored shape. Slightly whiskered for an irreverent finish, this mid-rise pair is a cool combination of classic and contemporary. Team yours with a bohemian top and heels for easy daytime glamour.