Just inOn sale
- Band Of Outsiders Utility Jumpsuit - Army GreenA Band of Outsiders jumpsuit with subtle updates to the utilitarian aesthetic. Laces and grommets accent the breast pockets, and adjustable tabs gather the cuffs. The buttoned placket conceals a zip fly, and an optional self belt cinches the waist. On seam hip pockets and patch back pockets. Short sleeves. Fabric: Poplin weave. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Inseam: 29.25in / 74cm Leg opening: 14.5in / 37cm Measurements from size 1. Available sizes: 0,1,2,5
- 1970s Kelly Green Polyester Knit JumpsuitDescription: 1970s kelly green polyester knit jumpsuit. Zipper front closure with an attached tie at the waist. Bell bottoms, with long sleeves. Condition: in good condition. No holes. There are a few small spots on the pants. Designer: te jo of california stated size: n/a measurements: armpit to armpit: 19' shoulder to shoulder: 16.5' sleeve length: 25' bodice length (shoulder to center of waistband): 15.5' length: 59' inseam: 28' waist: 28' hips: 30' unless there is a stated size on the tag, we do not have any way of knowing what size this garment is comparable to so don't ask! Please use the given measurements to determine whether or not the garment will fit you. Otherwise, we will be happy to provide additional measurements or information if you need it.
- 1970s Melissa Belted JumpsuitThe 'melissa' grass green jumpsuit is a bold addition to your closet! The black, white and green striped waist tie is attached at front and wraps around to the back and can also be brought back to the front. Bust and waist darts give it some shape and it has half length sleeves. 'melissa lane' tag inside is in good condition. Center front has a nylon zipper closure with metal pull. Across shoulder 13 3/4' neck width 4 3/4' front neck drop 7 1/2' sleeve length 14' chest width 31 1/2' waist placement from high point shoulder 16' waist width 26' waist tie length 36 1/4' (each side) waist tie width 2 1/8' pant inseam 29 1/2' pant outseam 40 1/4' hip placement below waist 9' hip width 36 1/2' thigh placement below waist 18' thigh width 20 1/2' leg opening 11' body length from high point shoulder 56'
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Sumatra printed crepe jumpsuitMICHAEL Michael Kors' jumpsuit is printed with bold zigzags. We think it's ideal for exotic vacations - it has an elasticated waistband for a flexible fit and slips on easily over swimwear at the beach. This piece looks chic with wedges and gold jewelry. Green, black and bright-blue crepe. Pull on. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Designer color: Spring Green.
- 1960'S 70'S Palazzo Pantsuit 60'S Jumpsuit Tiki MediumAmazing and over the top in all the right ways, this pantsuit is in a fun retro color scheme of rich green and neon green with white accents. Sleeveless with a center back zipper and amazing wide legs. Fits like: up to a large. The style is pretty free so there is some wiggle room here. A belt could cinch the waist if desired. Reference the measurements. Size on label: none underarm to underarm: 40' with some room waist: 36 inches hips: 40 inches length from shoulder to hem: 53 inches maker: designed and made by reef hawaii material: not stated. Cotton poly blend condition: very good, i don't see any notable flaws save for two very faint spots on the back that didn't come out in the initial washing. Easily missed due to how light they are and how loud the print is. Fits like is our estimation. Shop with confidence...little ghost accepts returns for any reason! Want more items like this want to see our shop policies
- French Connection Drawstring V-Neck Short JumpsuitDrawstring V-Neck Short Jumpsuit, Everglade Details French Connection woven short jumpsuit. Approx. 32"L from shoulder to hem. V neckline. Sleeveless; adjustable thin straps. Drawstring waist. Side slip pockets; back welt pockets. Relaxed fit. Pull-on style. Viscose; hand wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
- 1960'S 60s Candy Stripe Palazzo Pant Jumpsuit Mod Hostess Pink & Green Striped Cotton Pr1960's 60s candy stripe palazzo pant jumpsuit mod hostess pink & green striped cotton print culottes jumpsuit 26' waist wide flared leg statement jumpsuit barbequtie vibrant neon stripes white lime green hot pink yellow simultaneous colour contrast crisp thick cotton fabric green gross grain ribbon belt to match covered buttons halter style top mod pointed flat collar inset side pockets front button & zip closure styled by beatrice pines fab palazzo culottes pant cotton jumpsuit from the swinging 60's in an electrifying candy stripe print. There is a faint area of discoloration on the bottom leg, (not visible when wearing, really have to search for it), and a small smudge toward the back hem of one leg, but otherwise lovely condition. Bust 36', waist 26', hips 46', pant length 34', pant width 21 1/2', length 49', arm hole 10', rise 14', inseam 22' shipping costs may vary. Please contact for exact shipping cost with tracking. Local pickup available in toronto area.
- M Missoni Sleeveless Printed Short JumpsuitSleeveless Printed Short Jumpsuit, Green Multi Details M Missoni printed knit jumpsuit. Approx. 31"L shoulder to hem. Halter neckline. Sleeveless. Fitted bodice; banded waist. Slight pleating at waist. Pull-on style. Cotton/viscose/polyester/nylon. Hand wash. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
- Rosie Assoulin Fern Jacquard Halter JumpsuitFree shippingFor SS15, the emerging designer refines her signature aesthetic of couture-worthy proportions in vivid color palettes with imaginative occasion wear. A modern silhouette rendered in green jacquard, this Rosie Assoulin jumpsuit marries a minimalist halter neckline with high-volume, billowy bottoms. Invisible side zipper closure 52% polyester, 29% silk, 19% acrylic. Lining: 100% silk. Made in USA. Please note: Item is returnable
- 70'S Hawaiian Jumpsuit Wide Leg Pants Aqua Teal Green Blue Bow Ruffled Top One Piece S MBeautiful vintage hawaiian one piece jumpsuit!! Features include: flowing hawaiian jumpsuit with wide leg pants gorgeous barkcloth textured fabric in a floral pattern cute bow detail at waist, ruffled trim at neckline zips up the back, top is fully lined made by sears hawaiian fashions era: 1970's measurements: around chest, underneath armpits 36' across waist 30' across hips 34' pant rise (to waist) 19' pant inseam 26' top of shoulder to bottom hem 53' i would say this dress fits like a size s/m, but please consult measurements for an accurate fit! All garments measured lying flat across front & doubled. Please compare measurements to a similar item of your own to ensure a proper fit. Let me know if you have any questions! Condition: excellent vintage condition! Looks to be unworn. No flaws or issues, clean & ready to wear! International buyers please contact me for shipping quote! Please contact me with any questions! The shop: find us on: twitter: tumblr: http: vintagechinchilla.tumblr.com/
- Vintage Joan Walters Jumpsuit Tropical Theme Polyester Belt Sz 10/12Great vintage jumpsuit by joan walters made in usa and 100 polyester. Pad shoulders , fitted elastic waist and fabric belt, zipper in front pant waist area 7'. Two side pockets. Very good condition no issues. Measured flat bust 36-40' waist 26' shoulders include pads 17' sleeves 10' bodice length 18' pant length from waist 40' inseam 30' hips 42'
- Vintage 1960'S Sleeveless Colorful Pop Art Mod Era Cotton Blend Jumpsuit S 6/7This is a vintage 1960's amazingly cool space age mod era sleeveless jumpsuit with wide legs and a ruffle hem. Condition notes: great shape with a slight pull to the edge of the pockets (see photos). Could use washing, i was afraid the colors might bleed. Smells as if it has been in storage. I suggest dry-cleaning it or handwashing in woolite. Sadly, someone cut out the label but it said something originals. Condition notes: good shape measurements: length: 56' (top shoulder to bottom hem) bust: 36' waist: 32' hip: 38' inseam: 26'
- Vintage 60s 70s Silk Green Paisley Wide Leg Palazzo Jumpsuit Hippie Glam FestivalGorgeous 1960s 70s jumpsuit. Super wide legs. Psychedelic paisley print green silk. Solid green silk at neckline and waist band. Zip back closure. In excellent condition. Fits best as a small. Bust (doubled): 34 in waist (doubled): 28 in hips (doubled): free total length: 51 in inseam: 28 in sleeve length: n/a color: green material: silk clipped?: no
- Pre-owned Rare 1960s Emilio Pucci Couture Beaded JumpsuitEmilio Pucci Suits, Outfits and Ensembles. From our unique collection of Suits, Outfits and Ensembles, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. This is a true treasure. Very few of these Crystal encrusted pieces were made - it seems that he did a small collection of them once a decade up to the 80s and beginning in the early 60s. Most that still exist reside in Musuem's or private collections - the last photo of the purple dress here is from the book "Pucci" and shows a later version that is similar but from a later 1980 collection. The label and additional Saks Fifth Avenue label on this one along with the "plumage" print has me certain that this is from one of the earlier collections when Emilio himself would have been alive and designing and overseeing the atelier. It is an extraordinary piece of Italian Couture. At first glance it appears to be a gown but under the stunning panels are in inner jumpsuit or palazzo evening pajama as Emilio termed them. Made of a beautiful custom screened silk organza the fabric drapes down and across the body beautifully. It is adorned with a heavy detail of large, fine Swarovski crystals and beadwork. These are applied, by hand, in dense clusters over the straps, around the bodice and down the edge of the front and back panels. More adorn the hem of the outer panels and also the inner pant legs. Again, all the work on the entire piece has been done by hand! This is true couture from one of the great Italian masters. It presents as excellent condition and is of museum quality. This is literally a once in a life time opportunity to own one of these very rare pieces and would be the pinnacle of any Pucci collection. Fully lined in a blue, hand set tissue silk and closes at the side. There are two, hand set zippers - one on the interior boned corset foundation. This also has a waist stay that hooks into place. The inner jumpsuit also closes with a hand set, metal zipper and the very exterior overlay has hidden, hand covered silk fabric snaps to close. The straps hook on the front interior and it looks like they were extended slight at the back where they attached. This is left as found (please super-size photos of these areas to view). The crystals, sequins and bead work are hand set. Note that there are some small stress point on the fabric - one near the top of the zipper and some small splits to the silk in the interior where the jumpsuit pants are connected. These appear stable and are left as found since this is an important piece and completely original. Bust: 17" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 14" flat across from side seam to side seam at the inner waist stay Hips: 18" flat across from side seam to side seam of the inner hip Length: 56" from top of shoulder to pant hem Skirt: 30" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS-SML This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.