Just inOn sale
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Sumatra printed crepe jumpsuitMICHAEL Michael Kors' jumpsuit is printed with bold zigzags. We think it's ideal for exotic vacations - it has an elasticated waistband for a flexible fit and slips on easily over swimwear at the beach. This piece looks chic with wedges and gold jewelry.
- French Connection Drawstring V-Neck Short JumpsuitDrawstring V-Neck Short Jumpsuit, Everglade Details French Connection woven short jumpsuit. Approx. 32"L from shoulder to hem. V neckline. Sleeveless; adjustable thin straps. Drawstring waist. Side slip pockets; back welt pockets. Relaxed fit. Pull-on style. Viscose; hand wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
- Xoxo Sleeveless Wide-Leg Halter JumpsuitGet a flattering v-neck top and flowy, wide-leg pants all in one piece with our georgette jumpsuit, featuring an exposed elastic waistband. 2 front pocketspolyesterwashableimported. Women's. Size: Large. Color: Em Emera. Brand: Xoxo. Manufacturer Part #: 64083480299.
- Rosie Assoulin Fern Jacquard Halter JumpsuitFree shippingFor SS15, the emerging designer refines her signature aesthetic of couture-worthy proportions in vivid color palettes with imaginative occasion wear. A modern silhouette rendered in green jacquard, this Rosie Assoulin jumpsuit marries a minimalist halter neckline with high-volume, billowy bottoms. Invisible side zipper closure. 52% polyester, 29% silk, 19% acrylic. Lining: 100% silk. Made in USA.
- Pre-owned Rare 1960s Emilio Pucci Couture Beaded JumpsuitThis is a true treasure. Very few of these Crystal encrusted pieces were made - it seems that he did a small collection of them once a decade up to the 80s and beginning in the early 60s. Most that still exist reside in Musuem's or private collections - the last photo of the purple dress here is from the book "Pucci" and shows a later version that is similar but from a later 1980 collection. The label and additional Saks Fifth Avenue label on this one along with the "plumage" print has me certain that this is from one of the earlier collections when Emilio himself would have been alive and designing and overseeing the atelier. It is an extraordinary piece of Italian Couture. At first glance it appears to be a gown but under the stunning panels are in inner jumpsuit or palazzo evening pajama as Emilio termed them. Made of a beautiful custom screened silk organza the fabric drapes down and across the body beautifully. It is adorned with a heavy detail of large, fine Swarovski crystals and beadwork. These are applied, by hand, in dense clusters over the straps, around the bodice and down the edge of the front and back panels. More adorn the hem of the outer panels and also the inner pant legs. Again, all the work on the entire piece has been done by hand! This is true couture from one of the great Italian masters. It presents as excellent condition and is of museum quality. This is literally a once in a life time opportunity to own one of these very rare pieces and would be the pinnacle of any Pucci collection. Fully lined in a blue, hand set tissue silk and closes at the side. There are two, hand set zippers - one on the interior boned corset foundation. This also has a waist stay that hooks into place. The inner jumpsuit also closes with a hand set, metal zipper and the very exterior overlay has hidden, hand covered silk fabric snaps to close. The straps hook on the front interior and it looks like they were extended slight at the back where they attached. This is left as found (please super-size photos of these areas to view). The crystals, sequins and bead work are hand set. Note that there are some small stress point on the fabric - one near the top of the zipper and some small splits to the silk in the interior where the jumpsuit pants are connected. These appear stable and are left as found since this is an important piece and completely original. Bust: 17" flat across from side seam to side seam Waist: 14" flat across from side seam to side seam at the inner waist stay Hips: 18" flat across from side seam to side seam of the inner hip Length: 56" from top of shoulder to pant hem Skirt: 30" from waist to hem Modern Sizing Equivalent: XS-SML This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.