Sale / PriceAll
- Zimmermann Urmam Jumpsuit With Cut-Out SidesThis black Zimmermann 'Urmam' jumpsuit with cut-out sides is from the brand's energetic new season collection. Crafted from a comfortable lightweight material with a slight stretch, the piece has been cut for a slim fit and features a flattering v-neck and cut out detailing at the sides which is elevated by gold rings. Style yours with heeled pumps and a nano bag for an on-trend warm weather ensemble.
- Emilia Wickstead Havanna Sleeveless JumpsuitThis cream Emilia Wickstead 'Havanna' sleeveless jumpsuit is a sensual piece from the coveted designer's 50's-inspired SS '16 ready-to-wear collection. Boasting a basket weave effect, this jumpsuit has been fashioned in Italy from a divine silk-cotton blend and shaped with gathering under the bust and at the back seam. The round neck and cut-away shoulders draw attention to the upper body whilst the slightly tapered leg adds definition to the silhouette. Copy the runway look by wearing yours with flat floral point-toe shoes.
- Chloé Washed Denim DungareesThese blue Chloe washed denim dungarees from the designer's coveted Resort '16 collection capture the designer's playful spirit. Reworking the classic dungaree shape with thick silver buckled straps and flared trouser legs, this piece will be a standout addition to your new season wardrobe. Its diagonal front pocket shape positioned high up on the chest adds extra detailing which modernises this retro-inspired piece. Wear yours with a white tee or tank top and summer sandals for a stunning warm weather look.
- Valentino Butterfly Embroidered JumpsuitThis blue denim Valentino jumpsuit is from the brand's lauded Resort '16 collection. Crafted in Italy from a comfortable stretch cotton, the piece features a wide leg, a deep plunging neckline and a practical front button fastening. Elevated by an intricate all-over butterfly embroidery, the piece is ideal for styling over a lightweight shirt and with comfortable flats for an inspirational and on-trend warm weather look.
- Current Elliott The Canal Denim OverallThis blue Current/Elliott 'The Canal' denim overall is an understated piece from the LA-based brand's new season collection. Seamlessly blending practicality with contemporary design, this cotton-hemp jumpsuit features cropped length sleeves, cropped legs, multiple front pockets and belt loops for an optional cinched waist. Complete with notch lapels, pair this spring-ready overall with low-top trainers to channel the brand's laid-back American vibe.
- Roksanda Ruffle Waist JumpsuitRoksanda Ilincic's artful use of colour-placing has become the designer's calling card and is showcased in this black sleeveless jumpsuit. Enlivened by a striped panel in this season’s ‘sunset-inspired’ colour scheme, this is a chic alternative to the traditional evening dress. The asymmetric ruffles define the waist, while the pink underlayer peaks through for an added dose of femininity.
- Stella Mccartney Stretch Denim JumpsuitThis Stella McCartney stretch-denim jumpsuit is a sleek, hard-working design that will work hard throughout the spring and summer. Made in Italy, the denim has enough stretch to ensure a consistent, flattering fit. Finished with flared legs, the piece has an on-trend, retro appeal.
- Tata Naka Sleeveless Medal Print Silk JumpsuitThis multi-coloured Tata Naka sleeveless medal print silk jumpsuit is a playful creation from the design duo's lauded new season collection. Inspired by the work of Mexican artist Diego Rivera and South America, this silk piece features thick shoulder straps, a v-neckline and fitted bodice complete with cropped wide-legs. Emblazoned with an offbeat multi-coloured medal print, wear yours solo with suede platform sandals for a joyful spring-ready evening look.
- Frame Denim Dot Print Silk JumpsuitThis navy, red and white Frame Denim dot print silk jumpsuit is from the brand's 70's and French Riviera-inspired SS '16 ready-to-wear collection. Fashioned from lustrous silk, this jumpsuit features adjustable spaghetti straps, v-neckline and drawstring waist. Enhanced with a wide-leg fit and adorned with a blue and red dot print, this care-free yet ultra-feminine piece is ideal for al fresco brunches and evening drinks.
- Chloé Silk-Blend JumpsuitThis khaki-green Chloé silk-blend jumpsuit from their Resort 2016 collection is a stylish way to work the military-inspired trend. The piece boasts utility-style pockets, a comfortable-relaxed fit and drawstring belt to cinch the waist. The racer back and scoop neckline makes this jumpsuit ideal for layering over long-sleeved blouses.
- No21 Floral Print Sleeveless JumpsuitThis black and multi-coloured No21 floral print sleeveless jumpsuit is your go-to piece for a pop of colour and femininity this spring. A premium Italian design, this jumpsuit has been beautifully constructed from cotton and features a square neckline, thin shoulder straps and a ruffled back which extends along both sides. Enhanced with the brand's recurring multi-coloured floral print, wear yours without the detachable white top as styled on the runway.
- Zimmermann Mischief Polka Dot JumpsuitThis blue and white Zimmermann 'Mischief' polka dot jumpsuit is a joyful piece from the Australian label's romantic SS '16 collection which demonstrated a love for the Victoriana period. A key staple for Spring, this lightweight wide-leg jumpsuit features a blouse bodice, high round neckline, two side pockets, an open back, spaghetti straps and a concealed zip fastening at the back. Complete with a contrast blue and white polka dot print, style yours with leather sandals for a playful yet sophisticated summer look.
- Lanvin Sweetheart Silk-Blend JumpsuitThis black Lanvin sweetheart silk-blend jumpsuit is a seductive piece from the brand's glamorous SS '16 ready-to-wear collection. An optimum example of French artisanship, this luxe jumpsuit has been crafted from a wool-silk blend and features a sweetheart neckline, waist belt detail and a slim-leg to contour the silhouette. Accentuated with a sheer lace panel at the front yoke and back, match yours with metallic point-toe stilettos for an exceptionally chic formal look.
- Osman Mia Wool JumpsuitThis black Osman 'Mia' wool jumpsuit is the perfect way to update your evening wear portfolio this season. Expertly crafted in England from wool, this new season piece features a fitted strapless bodice and wide-leg cropped trousers which fall just above the ankles. Highlighted with a round stone embellishment at the front, we recommend wearing yours solo with cross-over leather sandals for a sexy after dark look.
- Dolce & Gabbana Lace Floral JumpsuitThis aqua blue Dolce & Gabbana lace jumpsuit is from the brand's stunning Resort '16 collection. Crafted in Italy from a lightweight cotton blend, the piece has been cut to a flattering long length and features an elasticated waistband which creates the perfect hourglass silhouette. The eye-catching all-over floral print elevates the jumpsuit to must-have status and the tapered ankles make it easy to pair with anything from stilettos to sandals for a comfortable and ultra-chic warm weather look. *Please note, that we are unable to deliver Dolce & Gabbana to Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
- Roland Mouret Malvern Sleeveless JumpsuitThis black Roland Mouret 'Malvern' sleeveless jumpsuit is a luxurious creation from the label's coveted new season collection. An irresistible creation, it has been fashioned in the UK and boasts spaghetti straps with a cross over back, black bouclé lace detail at the front and an exposed centre back zip fastening. Cut with a fitted bodice, there is a natural cinch at the waist which is balanced by a flared leg to elongate the silhouette. Elegant and sultry, wear yours with open toe heels to formal events.
- Chloé Daisy Chain Sleeveless JumpsuitThis blue and white Chloe daisy chain sleeveless jumpsuit is a summertime essential from the brand's 90s-inspired SS 16 collection. A refreshing take on a warm weather silhouette, this piece has been crafted in Italy and features an elasticated drawstring neckline, black embroidered waist and harem trousers for additional comfort and movement. Bedecked with the brand's new season daisy chain print, we suggest styling yours with suede sandals and a cross body bag for an ultra-chic approach to festival dressing.
- Adam Lippes Flared Sleeveless JumpsuitThis black Adam Lippes flared sleeveless jumpsuit is a striking take of a classic warm weather shape. Exuding the designer's aesthetic of unhurried elegance, this cotton-blend piece has been meticulously manufactured in the USA and designed with a square neckline and extravagantly flared trousers. Complete with a self-tie bow at the back, this distinctive piece is the perfect way to embrace minimal dressing this summer.
- Zimmermann Belle Beatnik JumpsuitThis yellow-toned Zimmermann 'Belle Beatnik' jumpsuit is a unique alternative to the classic holiday sun-dress. The light-weight silk piece is printed with their Resort 2016 collection's stunning paisley pattern. The voluminous flared and cropped legs are perfectly balanced by the delicate thin straps and waist tie belt.
- Frame Denim Le High Denim DungareesThese blue Frame Denim 'Le High' denim dungarees will add a playful spirit to your Spring wardrobe this season. A perfect example of the brand's technical expertise and craftsmanship, these timeless yet on-trend dungarees boast a slim-leg cut and then enhanced with a kick flare hem. Additional features include adjustable shoulder straps, multiple front and back pockets and contrast camel stitching to add a dose of character. For a look that's both laid-back and chic, we recommend styling yours with a long sleeved top and leather wedges.
- Alessandra Rich Sleeveless Denim JumpsuitThis black Alessandra Rich sleeveless denim jumpsuit is a versatile piece from the London-based designer's charming SS '16 collection, which drew inspiration from a fictional, romantic South American heroine. Carefully constructed in Italy, this sturdy denim piece features contrast gold stitching, a scoop neckline, front slant pockets, rear patch pockets and a front button fastening. Complete with an elongated leg, wear yours with a rolled hem and white leather low-top trainers for a chic off-duty look.
- Balmain Safari Sleeveless Lace-Up JumpsuitThis bronze Balmain sleeveless Safari jumpsuit is from the brand's coveted and hotly-anticipated Resort '16 collection. Crafted in France and cut to a relaxed fit, the easy-to-wear piece has been designed with a sexy lace-up front, a nod to the designer's penchant for tantalising cut-out detailing. Use the numerous roomy pockets to keep your valuables close to you while on the go and style yours with heeled sandals for a stunning springtime look.
- Osman Sleeveless Crepe Jumpsuit With Fabric BeltThis black Osman crepe jumpsuit is a contemporary piece of understated design. Cut with a relaxed fit, the fabric belt at the waist ensures a flattering shape, whilst the wide legs finished in a contrasting shiny silk hem give the piece a dramatic finish. For a distinctly modern outfit keep your shoes and bags monochrome.
- Roland Mouret Crepe Saxby JumpsuitThis black Roland Mouret crepe 'Saxby' jumpsuit from the Resort 2016 collection flaunts a stunning form-fitting silhouette. Crafted from the label's iconic stretch-crepe, the piece features a slim, cropped cigarette leg and signature tuck details at the neckline and hips. The flattering jumpsuit is finished off with a sexy triangular cut-out back and exposed gold zipper for added sparkle.
- Msgm Floral Top JumpsuitThis MSGM floral top jumpsuit showcases the stand-out yellow and red print seen in the label's Resort 2016 collection. Made in Italy, this sleeveless piece features a low back, sexy cut-out sides and a contrasting blue band to define the waistline. It is finished off with navy blue tapered trousers to continue the slimming-effect.