Just inOn sale
- This Is A Love Song Short Denim DungareesInject a touch of urban style into your new season repertoire courtesy of This Is A Love Song’s Short Denim Dungarees. Crafted with the finest pure cotton, they boast a light wash and are elevated with contrast elasticated printed shoulder straps and frayed trims for an edgy finish. Layer over a crop top and sneakers for a statement off-duty look.
- Finders Keepers Someday Strappy JumpsuitTailored to flatter, the Someday Strappy Jumpsuit by Finders Keepers is an ultra-chic option for cocktail hour. Cut with a high waist and deep V-neckline, it is enhanced with thin shoulder and neck strap detailing and finished with twin front pockets. Elegant and stylish, all you’ll need is a pair of skyscraper heels and a glitzy clutch for after-dark luxe.
- MaxMara Gianna Crepe JumpsuitOpt for an elegant alternative to a classic LBD with the Gianna Crepe Jumpsuit from MaxMara. Crafted from fluid crepe, the loose fit strappy top is drawn in at the waist before wide leg trousers, complete with pleating and pockets, fall to the floor. An exquisite silhouette, simply add heels to elongate the legs and add a statement necklace for a covetable evening look.
- ViX Katy Wide-Leg JumpsuitRadiate modern elegance in the Katy Wide-Leg Jumpsuit from ViX. Perfect as a cover-up or by itself, this black jumpsuit features gathered fabric and a flattering wide-leg shape, which embraces the seventies revival trend. Wear with a wide brim hat and oversized sunglasses for ultimate Riviera chic.
- AQ/AQ Shatter Tailored JumpsuitIn a beautifully vibrant tiger lily red-orange hue, the Shatter Tailored Jumpsuit from AQ/AQ is a striking alternative to a dress for your next party. Featuring a daring cut out back and a halter style front, the figure-hugging top falls into flattering, cropped tailored legs. An undeniably stand-out style, wear this chic party piece with chunky heels for a head-turning evening look.
- Diane von Furstenberg Lori Print JumpsuitNod to this season’s Seventies trend with Diane Von Furstenberg’s Lori Print Jumpsuit. Crafted with the finest silk, it boasts a stylish denim-effect blue design and is complemented with a retro shape, feminine waist belt and glamorous silver-tone buttons. Perfect for casual or smart occasions, it would pair well with sandals or heels.
- AQ/AQ Chromide Tailored JumpsuitEmbrace this season’s masculine tailoring trend with AQ/AQ’s Chromide Tailored Jumpsuit in stunning jewel blue. A standout piece from the luxe label, it features a daring open back with cross strap detailing and flattering, cropped tapered legs. Completed with a high neckline, this chic party piece can be worn with skyscraper heels and statement jewels for after dark sophistication.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Studded JumpsuitMake a statement in your party repertoire this season with MICHAEL Michael Kors Studded Jumpsuit. The perfect alternative to a cocktail dress, this stylish navy jumpsuit is crafted from super-soft jersey and features a self-tie waist belt to draw in the silhouette. With metallic studs running down the length of the sleeves, the flattering piece needs nothing more than leg-elongating heels to maximise the look.
- Ted Baker Dammeta Sleeveless JumpsuitForgo the LBD in favour of Ted Baker’s Dammeta Sleeveless Jumpsuit this season. Crafted in black crepe, it is the epitome of relaxed refinement. With a V-neck and fitted waist, the billowing wide leg provides a trend-led finish. Your new go-to, simply slip this jumpsuit under a blazer or heighten with heels.
- Reiss Bramley Belted JumpsuitCrafted from a fluid navy fabric, Reiss’ Bramley Belted Jumpsuit is the most elegant way to tap into the all-in-one trend. The willowy piece features a sultry v-neckline and ties at the waist for a flattering silhouette. Complement the elegant design with a pair of point-toe court shoes for leg-lengthening appeal.
- Reiss Iver Textured JumpsuitSwap your little black dress for Reiss’ Iver Textured Jumpsuit this season and channel a touch of contemporary style. Cleverly referencing tailoring, it boasts a clean-cut minimalistic design in black and is accented with a stylish V-back alongside smart trouser pleats and turned-up cuffs. Perfect for the day or evening, it would team well with a blazer and brogues or a clutch bag and heels.
- Whistles Silka Denim JumpsuitA modern take on a utility classic, the Whistles Silka Denim Jumpsuit comes in a feminine culotte silhouette, with a T-shirt top, belted waist and relaxed, fringed edging. A directional piece made instantly wearable thanks to the lightweight linen and cotton-blend denim, take your place in SS15’s Denim Parade and pair with wedge sandals or flats.
- Vince Soft Sleeveless JumpsuitEpitomising the relaxed appeal of New York brand Vince’s polished relaxed appeal, this Soft Sleeveless Jumpsuit is a flattering alternative to tailored separates. Complete with hallmark traits that are unmistakably Vince, the sleeveless style features a hidden button placket and a slouchy, relaxed fit that can easily be dressed up for the office with a blazer and heels, or wear as it is with boots for effortless weekend chic.
- Armani Jeans Cross Back Optical JumpsuitIn a key print from Armani Jeans’ new collection, this chic Cross Back Optical Jumpsuit evokes azure seas and Riviera sunsets. Featuring a draped V-neck front, gathered straps cross at the back forming a stylish silhouette, finished with chunky golden hardware. Wide cut palazzo pant legs nod to the seventies revival trend, so pair yours with platform heels for a summer look which will take you effortlessly from day through to evening.
- Pinko Feather Trim JumpsuitThis Feather Trim Jumpsuit from Pinko is a sleek alternative to a classic LBD. Cut for a flattering fit with a nipped-in waist and straight-cut legs, the design is elevated with elegant feather embellishment at the neck and tonal gemstones for a sparkling finish. Style with two-strap heels and a slick of red lipstick for instant after-dark glamour.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Leopard Print JumpsuitTake a walk on the wild side by choosing this Leopard Print Jumpsuit from MICHAEL Michael Kors. Crafted from super-soft jersey, the sleeveless design is cut for a relaxed fit with a self-tie waist belt to draw in the silhouette. A contemporary alternative to cocktail dresses, simply add two-strap sandals and prepare to dazzle.
- Tory Burch Printed JumpsuitTory Burch epitomises bohemian style with this batik-inspired Printed Jumpsuit. Designed in muted aquatic shades on fluid silk, stylish details include tassel ties at the waist and keyhole detailing to the reverse. With on-trend wide cut legs, this flattering jumpsuit features a scoop neckline perfect for showcasing a statement necklace. Ideal over a bikini as a beach cover-up, effortlessly take the look into night time with heels and a statement clutch.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Crystal-Studded JumpsuitMake a statement in your party repertoire this season with MICHAEL Michael Kors Crystal-Studded Jumpsuit. The perfect alternative to a cocktail dress, this stylish black jumpsuit is crafted from super-soft jersey and features a self-tie waist belt to draw in the silhouette. With crystal studs running down the length of the sleeves, the flattering piece needs nothing more than leg-elongating heels to maximise the look.
- MaxMara Estro JumpsuitBid farewell to the evening gown and instead opt for some more masculine tailoring with MaxMara’s Estro Jumpsuit. The straight, boyish cut black trousers are right on trend for the new season, while the cream bow fold top adds just the right amount of femininity. Oozing sultry sophistication, style with vertiginous heels and a statement clutch for a flawless evening look.
- Helmut Lang Torsion Drawstring JumpsuitEmbrace the sports luxe styling of Helmut Lang with the Torsion drawstring jumpsuit. Crafted in black crepe fabric with sporty white trims, the jumpsuit is cut for a relaxed fit with a cowl neckline, drawstring waist and alluring backless design. Team the slouchy, tapered silhouette with heels and a colour pop clutch for a modern after-dark ensemble.
- Temperley London Coco Lace JumpsuitA sophisticated evening option, Temperley London’s Coco Lace Jumpsuit in black will act as chic alternative to the ubiquitous dress. Crafted in delicate floral lace with scalloped eyelash trims, it features a fitted long sleeve silhouette with a defined waist and slim leg. Continue the darkly romantic colour palette with glossy black leather heels and accessories.
- Issa Rousso Trim Printed JumpsuitIssa update their classic jumpsuit for the new season with wavy trims and a contrast scale black and white floral print. Flattering and fun, it is crafted in slinky jersey fabric and tailored with a gently tapered leg and flattering wrap front. Slip on with single sole pumps and a box clutch for evening-chic.
- M Missoni Chevron Knit JumpsuitTake a directional approach to party season with this Chevron Knit Jumpsuit by M Missoni. The sparkling statement piece is crafted with a wide leg, knotted front and cinched-in waist. Showcasing a stunning chevron knit in shades of gold, green and yellow, pair this eye-catching piece with heels and a clutch for after-dark glamour.
- Escada Trigana JumpsuitThe draping ruffle sleeves featuring both matte and shine fabric add an elegant touch to the Trigana jumpsuit from Escada. Crafted in fine satin and crepe blend for a luxurious feel and graceful draping cut. Accented with a seductive slit to the front centre and grosgrain ribbon belt with golden hardware to accentuate the waist, this navy jumpsuit makes for a stylish evening look.
- Roland Mouret Verona JumpsuitRoland Mouret’s figure-honing fits aren’t just reserved for dresses. The Verona Jumpsuit in black is tailored with the same precision as the now infamous Galaxy or Moon dress. Crafted in stretch double crepe, it boasts a cap-sleeved silhouette with a wide leg and cut-out back. Exposed seams and inverted darts provide a contemporary shape that will see you strike a sophisticated look after-dark; simply slip on with high heels.
- Alexander McQueen Leopard Lace Trim JumpsuitThe Leopard Lace Trim Jumpsuit from Alexander McQueen will make a show-stopping addition to your after-dark portfolio. Principally crafted from weighty black crepe that skims the figure’s natural curves, the sleeveless jumpsuit is finished with sheer leopard lace that sits at the décolletage and runs down the sides of the bodice. With metallised fibres within the lace providing just a hint of sparkle, all the jumpsuit needs is a pair of leg-elongating heels to ensure it is an evening look to covet.
- Stella McCartney Metallic Dot JumpsuitThis Metallic Dot Jumpsuit from Stella McCartney is an effortlessly elegant take on the 1970s trend. Part of the designer’s Resort 2015 collection, it is crafted in semi sheer black silk fil coupe and accented with a woven metallic dot motif in gold. Its relaxed fit is comprised of soft gathers and flattering ruching and is topped off by a knotted bow to the waist. Slip this jumpsuit on with high heels to perfectly complete a disco-ready look.
- Lanvin Lace JumpsuitUpdate your eveningwear portfolio with a striking style courtesy of Lanvin and this Lace Jumpsuit. Exquisitely crafted in France, the black jumpsuit sees a lace long sleeve bodice, lined with nude silk and finished with an eyelash trim at the plunging V-neck, met by broderie anglaise at the waist, which skims the hips and finishes with a slim leg. Punctuated with a stiff bow at the waist, all that is needed is a pair of leg-elongating heels to ensure a show-stopping look.
- Maria Grachvogel Sequin Trim Lace JumpsuitExquisitely trimmed with sequin-studded fringe beading to the neckline and ankles, Maria Grachvogel’s Sequin Trim Lace Jumpsuit is a head turning party piece. In stunningly intricate all-over lace, shot through with glimmering metallic thread, this short-sleeved black jumpsuit is cut with a high boat neck and a flattering wide leg shape. Finished with an open back and cinched waist, embrace this season’s seventies disco trend by pairing with towering platform heels for a gorgeous party look.