Just inOn sale
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Monia superhero-print jumpsuitStella McCartney's black Monia jumpsuit is printed with the playful superhero motif that's central to her Resort 2015 collection. It's cut from soft silk-crepe and designed for a relaxed fit that can be cinched at the waist with the optional waist tie. Wear it with flat sandals in the day and towering mules after dark.
- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ANGLOMANIA Hope zip-up crepe jumpsuitEffortless and elegant in equal parts this Hope jumpsuit from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania is cut from black crepe with a softly draped back. The oversized top features a statement silver-tone metal zip and falls to a slim tailored leg. Style it with statement jewellery and pin-thin heels for a modern take on cocktail dressing.
- REBECCA TAYLOR Split-strap jumpsuitThis season Rebecca Taylor worked elements of sports-luxe into her signature feminine aesthetic. This black crepe split-strap jumpsuit has an athletic-inspired neckline with mesh straps and a loose silhouette that gently hugs the waist. Wear it by day with skater slip-ons and take it through to evening with statement heels.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Shirley overallsOveralls are a key denim trend for the new season and The Shirley style from Current/Elliott is a particularly versatile take. Made from navy corduroy they have classic detailing and a slim boyfriend leg that offers a relaxed yet streamlined fit. Wear them now with a roll-neck sweater or later with a T-shirt and rolled-up hems.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Caroline jumpsuitDVF's black crepe Caroline jumpsuit is a unique option for after dark. The wrap front is a nod to the label's signature designs and is highlighted by crystal and lace-embellished edges. Pick out the detail with a gold-tone clutch or a dramatic cuff.
- ZIMMERMANN Riot Paisley silk-organza jumpsuitThis cream paisley silk-organza jumpsuit is part of Zimmermann's new-season Riot collection. The sleeveless style is cut with a deep V-neck and a wide slightly cropped leg. Elevate it to eveningwear status with a statement necklace and heeled sandals.
- FRAME DENIM Le High Skinny stretch-denim overallsFrame Denim's Le High Skinny overalls are inspired by its classic skinny high-rise style and fit neat and slim through the body and legs. They're made from a black stretch-denim that's finished with a subtle shine and gold-tone metal hardware.
- SALONI Maie embellished stretch-crepe jumpsuitSaloni's black stretch-crepe wide-leg jumpsuit is the perfect way to channel the season's 1970s mood. The deep V-neck and low-cut back contrast the full-length silhouette while crystal embellishments on the shoulders add a final touch of glamour. Slip on a pair of point-toe pumps and go.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Ranch Hand denim overallsThe Ranch Hand overalls are a slimmer version of Current/Elliott's classic style made from soft blue stretch-denim with an easy-to-wear relaxed straight leg. The top features a functioning hidden zip and press-stud fastening that can be worn undone and they're faded with a touch of distressed detailing for an effortless love-worn look.
- A.L.C. V-neck crepe jumpsuitThe black jumpsuit continues to hold its status for AW14 and this crepe wrap style from A.L.C. is a contemporary choice. The V-neck top has a figure-skimming overlay at the waist that gives the illusion of separates and the trousers have a relaxed cropped fit. Keep accessories simple for a polished combination.
- CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Mechanic cotton jumpsuitThe season's workwear-inspired designs offer ease and comfort as demonstrated by Current/Elliott's khaki-green cotton The Mechanic jumpsuit. Tailored with notch lapels and a tapered leg this androgynous piece has a relaxed fit while still remaining flattering and streamlined. Wear it with statement trainers off-duty.
- PAIGE DENIM Sierra denim overallThe Sierra is Paige Denim's feminine flattering take on the overall. This pair is made from 'Vintage' black stretch-cotton denim and visibly streamlines the figure with a narrow bib and extra-long straps at the back. The bottom half is cut like the brand's Jimmy Jimmy jean so fits like a slim boyfriend and finishes with a cuffed hem.
- LEMLEM Tie-dye cotton jumpsuitCraft is central to Lemlem's ethos and this cobalt-blue cotton jumpsuit is hand-dyed by Guinean artisans who use traditional techniques. It has a shirt-like top complete with point collar and chest pockets and is designed with a drawstring waistband to give the relaxed fit definition. Wear it with the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up for a nonchalant feel.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Margot jumpsuitThe jumpsuit is a seasonal mainstay but this black crepe Margot style from DVF is tailored with a figure-skimming wide leg that feels especially current. The crossover front stays true to the label's iconic wrap design and highlights the waist at its smallest point. Add a novelty clutch and towering heels for a modern take on cocktail dressing.
- MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Sleeveless wool-blend jumpsuitOffering style versatility and comfort it's little wonder the jumpsuit has become such an integral part of our wardrobes. Maison Martin Margiela's take is slick and tailored cut from a black wool-blend to a sleeveless cropped-leg silhouette. Clever panelling and concealed fastenings complete a considered design. Add pool slides now and ankle boots later in the season.
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON Star-embroidered lace and satin jumpsuitStar prints were key to Matthew Williamson's 1970s-inspired AW14 runway show and this black silk-satin jumpsuit nails the theme in one. It's cut with relaxed wide legs and detailed from neckline to hem with white embroidered lace. Style it with high-shine accessories to really make an impact.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Crystal-embellished crepe jumpsuitFor a contemporary alternative to the LBD try DVF's wide-leg jumpsuit. Perfect for evening the silk-crepe halterneck top is embellished with black and grey crystals and falls loosely to the cinched-in waist. Create a lean look from head to toe by adding same-tone heels.
- BARBARA CASASOLA Open-back cady jumpsuitBarbara Casasola reinvents cocktail dressing with this cady jumpsuit. This body-skimming style is both prim and provocative the open back - that reveals a flash of light-pink - providing a sultry contrast to the long-sleeved wide-leg silhouette. Elongate proportions by teaming this glamorous evening outfit with sky-high mules and add a sleek clutch to finish.
- PIAMITA Helena star-print jumpsuitTaking inspiration from traditional pyjama silhouettes Piamita's Helena jumpsuit strikes the perfect balance between elegance and ease. It's cut from a loose languid stretch-silk that's scattered with a navy star print and cinched with a matching self-tie belt. Dial up the glamour with a pair of colour-pop heels.
- PALLAS Artemis wool-crepe jumpsuitPallas takes traditional aspects of menswear design - such as peaked lapels and pleat-front trousers - and reworks them into modern feminine designs. This Artemis wool-crepe jumpsuit is a sleek example and has a plunging halterneck a fitted waist and a loose wide fit at the legs. Conceal the backless cut by adding a tailored blazer by day revealing it after hours as you swap from flats to heels.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Cynthia jumpsuitThis Cynthia jumpsuit from DVF is crafted from stretchy silk-crepe and features a chic black and white heart motif. The cinched-in waist boat neck and relaxed straight leg make it versatile and flattering in equal measure. Style it with simple black heels for an easy elegant evening look.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Ireland jumpsuitA statement jumpsuit like DVF's Ireland style makes a standout alternative to an LBD or tux come cocktail hour. It's made from a chainlink-print silk-crepe that's nipped at the waist and flares into a flattering wide leg. A deep halterneck front and open back are examples of that all-out 1970s glamour the label is famed for - keep them the focus with bronzed shoulders and minimal accessories.
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON ESCAPE Woodcut-print silk jumpsuitMatthew Williamson Escape's colourful Woodcut print is key to its new season collection and this lightweight silk crepe de Chine jumpsuit is the ultimate way to wear it. Wear it with chunky sandals in the day and dress it up with heels and gold jewellery by night cinching the drawstring waist to highlight your shape.
- ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE Cotton-linen jumpsuitCut from a lightweight cotton and linen-blend with utilitarian-style chest pockets Isabel Marant Étoile's army-green jumpsuit is an effortless weekend style. Roll up the sleeves and legs for a warm-weather spin keeping them full length as you approach autumn.
- VINCE Lightweight satin jumpsuitA simple black jumpsuit can make the most effortless statement when done right. This lightweight satin style from Vince ticks all the right boxes and is cut with a relaxed tapered leg that's flattering and easy to wear. Minimal details makes it the perfect blank canvas - dress it up with statement heels or down with slides.
- MISSONI MARE Metallic chevron-knit jumpsuitEvery well-edited holiday wardrobe has space for a lightweight jumpsuit and Missoni Mare's multicoloured version is just the ticket. It features the label's classic chevron zigzag knit and a deep V-neck and relaxed silhouette that can be nipped in by the drawstring waist. Wear it with flats sandals or wedges.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Rawena jumpsuitDVF's Rawena jumpsuit is a versatile and effortless foundation piece. The black crepe fabric takes on a relaxed silhouette thanks to tapered legs and slanted side pockets. It's crafted with a comfortable elasticated waistband and has an optional waist-tie that offers a more cinched-in look. Team this sleeveless style with heels and flats alike.
- T BY ALEXANDER WANG V-neck crepe jumpsuitThe jumpsuit has become a staple of the modern wardrobe and T by Alexander Wang's V-neck version is one of the most effortless. This black crepe jumpsuit is tailored for a loose yet flattering fit - one that elongates the leg and displays the back with adjustable skinny shoulder straps. Keep your accessories minimal and add a pair of sporty sandals for an insouciant look.
- RAG & BONE Jess jumpsuitThe jumpsuit continues to hold status in our wardrobes and Rag & Bone's Jess is the perfect round-the-clock style. It has mesh shoulder detailing and is cut to a relaxed straight leg fit that works with chunky pool slides in the day and colour-pop pumps at night.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Zip-front jumpsuitStella McCartney turns her expert hand to the jumpsuit crafting this black crepe style with an asymmetric V-neck and a relaxed tapered leg. Minimal detailing keeps the look understated leaving the silver-tone metal zip fastening as the focus. Keep accessories simple switching flats for heels to elevate the look.
- ISSA Rene jersey jumpsuitThe jumpsuit holds fast as an elegant choice for evening and Issa's Rene style feels thoroughly modern. It's cut from black stretch-jersey with a deep V-neck and flattering wrap-around waist. Style it with a sleek leather clutch and towering heels for effortless chic.
- MAX MARA ELEGANTE Uccio jumpsuitThis season sees Max Mara Elegante add tailoring to its offering of timeless eveningwear pieces. The Uccio jumpsuit is a contemporary option for after-hours with a contrasting cream top and a black lace panel that highlights the waistline. Style it with single-strap sandals and a simple box clutch.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Shany jumpsuitThe most modern alternative to the LBD? The jumpsuit. DVF's Shany is the perfect way to embrace the look and is printed with a black and white Panther Lace design. The crossover V-neck reveals just the right amount of skin and the relaxed tapered leg will elongate your silhouette. Style it with a touch of gold jewellery and pin-thin heels.
- THEORY Remaline stretch-crepe jumpsuitThis Remaline jumpsuit from Theory is the key to mastering day-to-night dressing. It features a slit bib overlay at the back that reveals a subtle hint of skin and a relaxed straight-leg that finishes neatly at the ankle. Style it with a leather jacket slung nonchalantly over the shoulders and heeled mules.