Just inOn sale
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON Star-embroidered lace and satin jumpsuitStar prints were key to Matthew Williamson's 1970s-inspired AW14 runway show and this black silk-satin jumpsuit nails the theme in one. It's cut with relaxed wide legs and detailed from neckline to hem with white embroidered lace. Style it with high-shine accessories to really make an impact.
- PIAMITA Helena star-print jumpsuitTaking inspiration from traditional pyjama silhouettes Piamita's Helena jumpsuit strikes the perfect balance between elegance and ease. It's cut from a loose languid stretch-silk that's scattered with a navy star print and cinched with a matching self-tie belt. Dial up the glamour with a pair of colour-pop heels.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Crystal-embellished crepe jumpsuitFor a contemporary alternative to the LBD try DVF's wide-leg jumpsuit. Perfect for evening the silk-crepe halterneck top is embellished with black and grey crystals and falls loosely to the cinched-in waist. Create a lean look from head to toe by adding same-tone heels.
- BARBARA CASASOLA Open-back cady jumpsuitBarbara Casasola reinvents cocktail dressing with this cady jumpsuit. This body-skimming style is both prim and provocative the open back - that reveals a flash of light-pink - providing a sultry contrast to the long-sleeved wide-leg silhouette. Elongate proportions by teaming this glamorous evening outfit with sky-high mules and add a sleek clutch to finish.
- PALLAS Artemis wool-crepe jumpsuitPallas takes traditional aspects of menswear design - such as peaked lapels and pleat-front trousers - and reworks them into modern feminine designs. This Artemis wool-crepe jumpsuit is a sleek example and has a plunging halterneck a fitted waist and a loose wide fit at the legs. Conceal the backless cut by adding a tailored blazer by day revealing it after hours as you swap from flats to heels.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Cynthia jumpsuitThis Cynthia jumpsuit from DVF is crafted from stretchy silk-crepe and features a chic black and white heart motif. The cinched-in waist boat neck and relaxed straight leg make it versatile and flattering in equal measure. Style it with simple black heels for an easy elegant evening look.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Ireland jumpsuitA statement jumpsuit like DVF's Ireland style makes a standout alternative to an LBD or tux come cocktail hour. It's made from a chainlink-print silk-crepe that's nipped at the waist and flares into a flattering wide leg. A deep halterneck front and open back are examples of that all-out 1970s glamour the label is famed for - keep them the focus with bronzed shoulders and minimal accessories.
- ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE Cotton-linen jumpsuitCut from a lightweight cotton and linen-blend with utilitarian-style chest pockets Isabel Marant Étoile's army-green jumpsuit is an effortless weekend style. Roll up the sleeves and legs for a warm-weather spin keeping them full length as you approach autumn.
- VINCE Lightweight satin jumpsuitA simple black jumpsuit can make the most effortless statement when done right. This lightweight satin style from Vince ticks all the right boxes and is cut with a relaxed tapered leg that's flattering and easy to wear. Minimal details makes it the perfect blank canvas - dress it up with statement heels or down with slides.
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON ESCAPE Woodcut-print silk jumpsuitMatthew Williamson Escape's colourful Woodcut print is key to its new season collection and this lightweight silk crepe de Chine jumpsuit is the ultimate way to wear it. Wear it with chunky sandals in the day and dress it up with heels and gold jewellery by night cinching the drawstring waist to highlight your shape.
- MISSONI MARE Metallic chevron-knit jumpsuitEvery well-edited holiday wardrobe has space for a lightweight jumpsuit and Missoni Mare's multicoloured version is just the ticket. It features the label's classic chevron zigzag knit and a deep V-neck and relaxed silhouette that can be nipped in by the drawstring waist. Wear it with flats sandals or wedges.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Rawena jumpsuitDVF's Rawena jumpsuit is a versatile and effortless foundation piece. The black crepe fabric takes on a relaxed silhouette thanks to tapered legs and slanted side pockets. It's crafted with a comfortable elasticated waistband and has an optional waist-tie that offers a more cinched-in look. Team this sleeveless style with heels and flats alike.
- T BY ALEXANDER WANG V-neck crepe jumpsuitThe jumpsuit has become a staple of the modern wardrobe and T by Alexander Wang's V-neck version is one of the most effortless. This black crepe jumpsuit is tailored for a loose yet flattering fit - one that elongates the leg and displays the back with adjustable skinny shoulder straps. Keep your accessories minimal and add a pair of sporty sandals for an insouciant look.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Zip-front jumpsuitStella McCartney turns her expert hand to the jumpsuit crafting this black crepe style with an asymmetric V-neck and a relaxed tapered leg. Minimal detailing keeps the look understated leaving the silver-tone metal zip fastening as the focus. Keep accessories simple switching flats for heels to elevate the look.
- RAG & BONE Jess jumpsuitThe jumpsuit continues to hold status in our wardrobes and Rag & Bone's Jess is the perfect round-the-clock style. It has mesh shoulder detailing and is cut to a relaxed straight leg fit that works with chunky pool slides in the day and colour-pop pumps at night.
- ISSA Rene jersey jumpsuitThe jumpsuit holds fast as an elegant choice for evening and Issa's Rene style feels thoroughly modern. It's cut from black stretch-jersey with a deep V-neck and flattering wrap-around waist. Style it with a sleek leather clutch and towering heels for effortless chic.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Shany jumpsuitThe most modern alternative to the LBD? The jumpsuit. DVF's Shany is the perfect way to embrace the look and is printed with a black and white Panther Lace design. The crossover V-neck reveals just the right amount of skin and the relaxed tapered leg will elongate your silhouette. Style it with a touch of gold jewellery and pin-thin heels.
- MAX MARA ELEGANTE Uccio jumpsuitThis season sees Max Mara Elegante add tailoring to its offering of timeless eveningwear pieces. The Uccio jumpsuit is a contemporary option for after-hours with a contrasting cream top and a black lace panel that highlights the waistline. Style it with single-strap sandals and a simple box clutch.
- THEORY Remaline stretch-crepe jumpsuitThis Remaline jumpsuit from Theory is the key to mastering day-to-night dressing. It features a slit bib overlay at the back that reveals a subtle hint of skin and a relaxed straight-leg that finishes neatly at the ankle. Style it with a leather jacket slung nonchalantly over the shoulders and heeled mules.