Just inOn sale
- Clover Canyon Indigo Dream JumpsuitFree shippingAdorned with martial art touches and origami-like pleats, the Los Angeles label’s signature graphic prints embark on a Tokyo drift for spring 2015. Cast in a beautiful, abstract print, this Clover Canyon jumpsuit follows suit with its sharp, Asian-inspired silhouette. W Anderson bag and Marni sandals. 100% polyamide. Made in USA.
- Clover Canyon Swirling Scarf Printed Jersey JumpsuitFree shippingKnown for their vibrant prints and bold aesthetic, Los Angeles-based Clover Canyon brings a fresh perspective to feminine dressing. This flowy, lightweight jumpsuit stands out in a uniquely artistic print, featuring an open back and halter neck tie. W. Anderson bag and Nicholas Kirkwood sandals. 96% polyester, 4% spandex. Made in USA.
- Piamita Phoebe Tropical Stretch-Silk JumpsuitFree shippingBoth veterans of the magazine world, Cecilia de Sola and Karla Martinez founded Piamita after a search for loungewear that was both comfortable and sophisticated left them uninspired. Their line features easy separates that take the guesswork out of day-to-day dressing that’s both functional and fashionable. This jumpsuit delivers a fresh, tropical feel in a beautiful frond pattern. 96% silk, 4% spandex. Imported.
- Saloni Kristin Printed Linen V-Neck JumpsuitFree shippingAiry linen emboldened with an allover python print is crafted into Saloni’s breezy Kristen jumpsuit. A draped wrap-style top with cuffed three-quarter length sleeves falls gently into a deep v-neck while the pants elegantly taper off into a modern cut, finding the perfect balance between refined and relaxed. Main fabric: 100% linen. Secondary fabric: 100% silk. Imported.
- Saloni Dahlia Printed JumpsuitFree shippingFavored by Michelle Obama, the Indian native’s exuberant label reflects the vibrant cultures of the cities in which she’s lived, including Hong Kong, Seoul, and London. Cast in a vibrant print of primary colors, this Solani jumpsuit embodies the exotic nature of the Silk Road, in a floor-sweeping, modern silhouette. 100% polyester. Imported.
- Alice McCall White Noise Chiffon JumpsuitFree shippingFor the Australian label’s tenth anniversary, Alice McCall embraces feminine softness with a dream-inspired collection. Rolling ruffles garnish the bodice of this romantic black-chiffon jumpsuit, featuring a flowing sheer wide-leg silhouette and mini romper lining. 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Imported.
- Isolda Madeleine Printed Silk JumpsuitFree shippingFounded by Brazilian-born architect and textile designer, Alessandra Alfonso Ferreira, Isolda is known for its fresh digital hand-painted prints inspired by the vibrant colors of Brazil. Soon to be your favorite garden party dress, this style fits right in with a vibrant floral print and feminine sweetheart neckline. 100% silk. Made in Brazil.
- Isolda Filomena Silk Stars and Floral JumpsuitFree shippingFounded by Brazilian-born architect and textile designer, Alessandra Alfonso Ferreira, Isolda is known for its fresh digital hand-painted prints inspired by the vibrant colors of Brazil. A playful silhouette rendered in a graphic silk, this versatile jumpsuit features an exuberant stars and floral print, exuding effortless ease. Button closure. 100% silk. Made in Brazil.
- Harvey Faircloth Wide-Leg OverallsFree shippingFounded by three New York City women with non-traditional fashion backgrounds, Harvey Faircloth focuses on designing “classic sportswear with a twist” for the modern woman. These easy-to-wear midnight overalls look chic with a wide leg and thin shoulder straps. 100% wool. Combo: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Made in USA.
- Tome Wide-Leg Silk JumpsuitFree shippingRyan Lobo and Ramon Martin’s inaugural Resort collection for Tome draws inspiration from modern African farmers, captured through the lens of Jackie Nickerson, with sweeping silhouettes, unconventional textures, and refined floral prints. The navy jumpsuit gets sophisticated with a wide leg, stand collar and chic belted waist. 100% cotton. Made in USA.
- Thakoon Addition Printed V-Neck Satin JumpsuitFree shippingBoho inspiration ran deep in Thakoon Addition ’s Resort 2015 collection. Not of the overused, under-executed variety, this showing featured draping, and unique prints, along with new intriguing silhouettes. This jumpsuit moves the theme forward with a relaxed silhouette and blurred black and pink print. Silk, rayon, spandex. Lining: polyester. Imported.
- Mother of Pearl Kane Printed Silk JumpsuitFree shippingFor Resort 2015, Mother of Pearl did away with artist collaborations and instead focused on the line’s core: sportswear-inspired looks rendered in luxury fabrics and beautiful prints. The jumpsuit dresses up with a striking mixed print in luxurious silk. 100% silk. Imported.
- Adriana Degreas Runway Collection: Printed Silk-Satin Harem JumpsuitFree shippingThe Brazilian brand known for its beach and resortwear, Adriana Degreas , delivers fashionable and unique designs for the modern woman. This lightweight jumpsuit makes a statement with a beautiful swan print and elegant oversized fit. 60% viscose, 40% silk. Imported.
- Rick Owens Bodybag Parachute JumpsuitFree shippingKnown for avant-garde, slightly androgynous designs, characterized by his fitted leather jackets and monochromatic palette, the grunge-meets-glamour aesthete has garnered quite the fashion set following. Staying true to the label’s knack for urban knitwear, this black Rick Owens jumpsuit stands out for its modern, parachute silhouette. 97% viscose, 3% spandex. Made in Italy.
- Martin Grant Navy Viscose JumpsuitFree shippingChampioning a refined eye for structure and volume, the Australian-born designer sets forth silhouettes that are spectacular and simple at once. Destined to be a springtime staple, this navy viscose jumpsuit from Martin Grant flatters with a sensual, plunging V-neck and an elegant belt around the waist. Front zipper closure. 91% viscose, 6% elastane, 3% silk. Made in France.
- Rosie Assoulin Cut-Out Canvas JumpsuitFree shippingRapidly emerging designer Rosie Assoulin creates a striking trompe l’oeil effect with her voluminous short sleeve jumpsuit. A classic black top descends into lavish volume in the form of ultra-wide leg pants, almost appearing as a floor length skirt, for a modern take on eveningwear. 100% hemp. Lining: 100% silk. Made in USA.
- Emilia Wickstead Leslie Duchess Satin Sleeveless JumpsuitFree shippingThe toast of England’s upper crust, the designer delivers refined feminine frocks that render the modern woman perfectly posh. Channel a modern day Bianca Jagger in this white Emilia Wickstead jumpsuit: A timeless investment piece that begs to be worn all year long. 70% polyester, 30% silk. Made in Italy.
- Nina Ricci Lace JumpsuitFree shippingInspired by the National Geographic 125 Years collection, creative director Peter Copping incorporated elements from varied cultures to create a more “dressed-down spirit”, for one of his last Nina Ricci presentations. Lace panels update this black jumpsuit, giving it an alluring edge. W Anderson bag and Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. 80% cotton 20% polyamide. Lining: 100% silk. Imported.
- Rosie Assoulin Fern Jacquard Halter JumpsuitFree shippingFor SS15, the emerging designer refines her signature aesthetic of couture-worthy proportions in vivid color palettes with imaginative occasion wear. A modern silhouette rendered in green jacquard, this Rosie Assoulin jumpsuit marries a minimalist halter neckline with high-volume, billowy bottoms. Invisible side zipper closure. 52% polyester, 29% silk, 19% acrylic. Lining: 100% silk. Made in USA.