Sale / PriceAll
- La Mania Sasso tailored giletLa Mania excels at creating minimalist, clean-lined silhouettes with timeless appeal. This ivory Sasso gilet is tailored from a mid-weight wool-twill to fit loosely over the body, and is detailed with pockets along the front, and a dual back vent for ease of movement. For the chicest of finishes, keep to an all-white palette.
- Baja East Long-length crepe giletBaja East's light-grey mid-weight crepe gilet draws on elements of a trench and duster coat. It comes in an almost floor-sweeping length, and is detailed with classic storm flaps and a removable belt to cinch in the fluid silhouette. Wear it to give your go-to skinny jeans and trainers an elevated feel.
- Vince Leather-trim drape-front giletVinces ivory double-faced gilet is the chicest way to transition into the new season. Its cut to a relaxed shape thats draped at the front and trimmed along the edges in stone-grey leather. Layer it over cropped trousers and box-fresh trainers off duty.
- Talitha Embroidered fringed-suede giletTap AW15's 1970s trend in an instant with Talitha's beautiful black suede gilet. With lashings of fringing and intricate embroidered trims, it sums up the retro bohemian mood to perfection. Layer it over a breezy cream blouse, and complete the look with washed-out denim.
- Isabel Marant Felicia alpaca giletIntroduce a languid, bohemian note to your trans-seasonal wardrobe with Isabel Marant's cream textured woven-alpaca Felicia gilet. It has an open, waterfall-front that tumbles to the knees, and is finished with rugged fringed trims. Offset it with black separates.
- Givenchy Open-back satin-lapel cady waistcoatTraditional masculine and feminine silhouettes collide in Givenchy's SS16 runway collection. This black wool-cady waistcoat is seductively cut with a self-fastening open back and trimmed with classic satin lapels. Layer it over a lace camisole to play on the androgynous vibe.
- Saint Laurent Western fringed leather waistcoatNo brand expressed the free-wheeling spirit of the 1970s quite like Saint Laurent this season. This black washed-leather waistcoat is detailed with classic Western-style fringing, pointed seams and decorative lace-up sides. Offset the rock 'n' roll aesthetic with one of the label's pretty lace dresses.
- Velvet By Graham & Spencer Daytona V-neck vestLook to Velvet by Graham & Spencer's white Daytona vest as the building block to a host of off-duty ensembles. It's made from a cotton-blend to fit relaxed through the body, and is styled with a deep V-neck. Layer it beneath a black bomber jacket, and add boyfriend jeans and trainers for a cool look.
- Valentino Embroidered shearling giletA standout piece from the AW15 runway, this black shearling jacket by Valentino illustrates meticulous levels of artisanal craftsmanship. Cut to fall below the knee, it's enlivened with contrasting cream goat-suede panels, further accentuated with black floral and glass-bead embellished trims. Highlight the intricate detailing by layering it over chic black separates.
- Vanessa Bruno Desvres shearling giletVanessa Bruno's tan-brown Desvres shearling gilet is a tactile take on a trans-seasonal essential. It features a high neck and an open front as well as a detachable leather belt to cinch the waist. Layer it with cashmere knits and flared jeans for a cosy approach to 1970s styling.
- Every Second Counts Warrior reversible vestThe Warrior vest from Every Second Counts will make a clever addition to your workout wardrobe. It's fully reversible with one coral mesh and one grey jersey side so you can switch up your look for each session. Wear it with a pair of the label's leggings for outdoor jogs and gym trips.
- Isabel Marant Martin embroidered fringed giletIsabel Marant's Martin gilet is the coolest way to work the season's bohemian mood. It's made from luxurious black calf suede to a sleeveless silhouette, and comes adorned with a fringed front and multicoloured embroidery. Layer it with the label's insouciantly chic jersey tees and skinny jeans.
- By Walid Basma fur-lined silk giletBy Walid collects the finest antique fabrics from around the globe, transforming them into heirloom-worthy pieces. The Basma gilet is made from 19th-Century antique embroidered silk in a dusky blue-grey hue, and detailed with forest-green floral embroidery across the back. A reconditioned mink-fur lining and marble-effect front buttons complete this one-of-a-kind piece.
- Ultracor Vector padded technical giletUltracor's tonal-grey and black technical Vector gilet is crafted from a stretch fabric that beautifully streamlines the body. It's detailed with a honeycomb and leopard print jacquard and comes with two useful zip pockets. Layer it over performance tops for outdoor winter runs.