Just inOn sale
- Knee High
- TOD'S Leather block-heel bootsKnee-length boots are central to Resort 2015's 1970s trend but this classic burgundy leather pair from Tod's will work this season and beyond. Faux wrap-around straps and a chunky block heel add to their 18-hour appeal. Work the look head-to-toe and pair them with a wrap dress and a cross-body bag.
- FRYE Campus 14L leather bootsFrye's signature Campus 14L boots are based on an original 1960s style. They're made from vegetable-dyed dark-brown leather which has been tumbled in a wooden drum then polished by hand for a distressed love-worn finish. The square toe and chunky wooden heel will offset one of the season's floaty maxi dresses perfectly.
- GUCCI Horsebit leather riding bootsGucci began as an equestrian outfitter so these chocolate-brown leather riding boots are a signature style imbued with years of luxury know-how. They're designed to finish below the knee and feature the label's iconic silver-tone horsebit at the ankle. Pair them with tucked-in denim or a 1970s-style midi dress.
- MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA MM6 Rubber and coated-leather bootsEvery season there's a trend that becomes an essential part of your portfolio and for AW14 it's the knee-length boot. This version from Maison Martin Margiela MM6 is sleek and considered fusing textured coated leather with a rubber base. Wear them on cold city days with a performance jacket and skinny jeans.
- VISVIM Rosebud leather bootsVisvim lends signature vintage charm to this season's essential knee boot with dark-tan leather. This smart pair has a round toe stacked wooden heel yellow-ochre lining and visible stitched panels that add a rustic artisanal finish. Make them part of your winter uniform and style with a chunky sweater and jeans.
- LANVIN Suede knee-length bootsIf there is one footwear style to invest in this season it's the knee-length boot. This black suede pair from Lanvin has a leg-lengthening block heel and drawstring ties at the back - a clever detail that keeps the boot in place despite its slouchy fit. Pull them on beneath midi skirts to nail the season's modern femininity.
- MAX MARA Ozonzo bootsThe knee-length boot is one of the season's key footwear styles. Max Mara's black leather Ozonzo boots are generous through the leg and hit just below the knee. Detail free save for the wearable block heel they're a true classic with enduring appeal this season and beyond.
- MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Burnished leather knee-length bootsTaking on unpredictable winter elements is made effortless with Maison Martin Margiela's black burnished leather knee-length boots. Classic with offbeat details they have a wooden upper sole natural crepe outer sole and signature white stitching at the back of the legs. Make them part of your cold-weather uniform and team with a long overcoat cable-knit sweater and skinny jeans.
- ALEXANDER WANG Lovanni contrast-panel riding bootsMake blustery mornings a total pleasure in Alexander Wang's Lovanni contrast-panel riding boots. Contrasting sleek black leather with chocolate-brown they have a classic equestrian feel that's on-point for the new season. A small white stacked wooden heel adds an offbeat contemporary edge. Show them off to full effect with a mini skirt or dress.
- BURBERRY LONDON Albert Bridge leather riding bootsBring a touch of the quintessential British countryside to the city with Burberry London's Albert Bridge riding boots. They're made from smooth black leather and feature an elasticated back panel that allows them to be easily slipped on. Wear them over second-skin denim or opaques.
- SAINT LAURENT Babies 40 patent-leather bootsSaint Laurent's knee-high Babies 40 boots are a sleek investment in black patent calf leather. This easy-to-wear pair is detailed with a curved square-toe and small block heel making them a timeless partner to every ensembles. Stay loyal to the show's 1960s styling by teaming them with a shift dress and bare legs.
- GIVENCHY Shark Lock leather bootsGivenchy's understated riding boots will make an enduring addition to your winter wardrobe. Beautifully crafted from smooth black leather they have a sleek round-toe silhouette and feature the house's signature silver-tone metal shark's-tooth twist-lock.
- TOD'S Leather riding bootsAdd a perennial quality to your winter wardrobe with these classic black leather riding boots from Tod's. The sleek just-below-knee length is accented with a wrap-around strap and gold-tone logo-engraved buckle at the ankle. Try them as a chic partner to this season's oversized blanket coat.
- BALENCIAGA Concrete-heel leather bootsKnee-high boots are key for the forthcoming season and Balenciaga puts a unique riff on the style with a concrete-finished mid-heel. The rest of the smooth black leather design is classic detailed only by a signature palladium and brushed gold-tone Le Dix clasp. Wear them atop second-skin denim or opaques this winter.
- GUCCI Tess horsebit leather bootsWhat's new about the knee-high boot this season? It's all in the shape. Gucci's burgundy leather Tess is inspired by the classic riding boot but is looser in the leg and finished with a mid-high wooden block heel. It's finished in signature style with the label's gold-tone horsebit ankle strap and an easy to slip-on leather lining.
- LANVIN Leather riding bootsThe riding boot is set to be a key footwear style this season and none come chicer than this pair from Lanvin. They're crafted in Italy from supple black leather with a traditional round toe and gold-tone screw heel detailing. Slip them on over leggings or second-skin denim as you transition into the cooler months.
- ISABEL MARANT Cleave suede wedge bootsIsabel Marant's Cleave knee-high boots demonstrate that practical footwear needn't mean sacrificing chic. As per many of the label's styles this black suede pair features a leg-lengthening concealed wedge for the extra boost and wide open top for tucking in skinny denim or leather trousers.
- BALENCIAGA Knee-high suede zip bootsKnee-high boots clocked up some serious style miles at the Pre-AW14 shows and Balenciaga lead the way with this black suede pair. The unique silhouette and statement silver-tone zips which appear to un-fasten right down to the heel lend them creative director Alexander Wang's signature sporty feel. Show them off by pairing with shorter hemlines.
- LUCY CHOI LONDON Stirling croc-effect leather bootsBattling the urban elements is simple in Lucy Choi London's Stirling boots. They're based on traditional riding styles but are constructed from contrasting panels of smooth and croc-effect leather with gold-tone metallic accents. The wide open top is spacious enough to accommodate skinny denim but try this pair with a longer-length skirt for a look that's thoroughly of-the-moment.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Bailey knee-high platform bootsThe rich mahogany-brown hue of these Stella McCartney Bailey knee-high platform boots are perfect for fall. A sophisticated investment with lasting appeal wear yours with slim-fit denim or fluid dresses for a fashion-forward approach to new season dressing.