Just inOn sale
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Boy Meets Girl wedge oxford shoesAppropriately named the Boy Meets Girl wedge from Marc by Marc Jacobs's Pre-AW14 collection is a chic hybrid. Based on a man's brogue this high-shine leather shoe features a lace-up front and burgundy tongue. Meanwhile a chunky wedge heel elevates it to stylish heights making it the perfect partner to A-line skirts and button-ups.
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Zazou lace-up patent-leather broguesChristian Louboutin channels the old-school glamour of the 1920s with these Zazou two-tone patent-leather brogues. They're inspired by classic menswear styles but boast an elegant point-toe and a stacked wooden heel. Wear them to add personality to classic monochrome tailoring.
- ADIEU Type 35 bi-colour perforated brogueParisian label Adieu is celebrated for its luxury take on mod-inspired footwear. The Type 35 is the label's take on the traditional brogue crafted from white perforated leather and finished with taupe-grey panels and black piped-leather edges. Wear them with monochrome separates for a contemporary look.
- SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Nueda leather oxford broguesMenswear-inspired footwear is here to stay and Salvatore Ferragamo's Nueda oxford brogues are a strong new-season style. They're crafted from glossy navy calf leather and detailed with the style's classic wingtip design. Wear them to toughen feminine dresses and midi skirts.
- DR. MARTENS Irene leather and silk lace-up shoesThese Irene lace-up brogues form part of Dr Martens's Crafted collection. They feature the brand's distinct air-cushioned sole but are crafted from metallic-silver Anilmorbido - a soft Italian-milled nappa leather - and given a feminine touch with bespoke Byzantium silk sides. The result is a modern directional shoe that remains true to its English heritage.
- ALEXANDER WANG Nathan oxford shoesCrafted from white leather with contrasting statement panelling Alexander Wang's Nathan oxfords are a classic style made modern. The chunky design features an exotic burgundy top panel and monochrome front and will lend even the most simple looks a directional finishing touch.
- ADIEU Type 19 point-toe leather broguesAdieu understands the power of the flat. These point-toe brogues are a key style from the new collection crafted completely from white leather save for a black wooden sole. A signature crepe outer sole is designed to prevent the rubber trim from excessive wear marks.
- ADIEU Type 4 Leather and suede broguesParisian label Adieu is renowned for its cool androgynous footwear. These black leather brogues are from the SS14 collection and feature a flash of cobalt-blue suede that nods to the colourful style of 1950s Teddy Boys. They're finished with piped seams and an Airlite rubber foam sole for an extra light step.