Just inOn sale
- SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Nueda leather oxford broguesMenswear-inspired footwear is here to stay and Salvatore Ferragamo's Nueda oxford brogues are a strong new-season style. They're crafted from glossy navy calf leather and detailed with the style’s classic wingtip design. Wear them to toughen feminine dresses and midi skirts.
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Leather and snakeskin slip-on broguesChristopher Kane's first foray into footwear is as cool and contemporary as his ready-to-wear pieces. In line with the label's snake-inspired Pre collection these slip-on leather brogues feature contrasting panels of charcoal-blue snakeskin plus a chunky city-ready rubber sole. Wear them with slouchy tailoring or as an interesting contrast to a natty shift dress.
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Leather slip-on broguesThese high-shine black leather brogues from Christopher Kane bare the hallmarks of traditional Italian craftsmanship but are updated with an elasticated gore in a subtle blue-grey snakeskin print – a recurring theme in the label's Pre-AW14 collection. The ridged rubber sole is the unexpected finishing touch that cements this pair's status as a future classic.
- AMÉLIE PICHARD Coco perforated suede lace-up shoesMannish lace-ups are a style Amélie Pichard re-visits and re-works season after season. This Coco pair is crafted from cobalt-blue perforated suede and feature a white square block heel. We’re wearing ours with everything from tailored trousers to full skirts.
- ADIEU Type 4 Leather and suede broguesParisian label Adieu is renowned for its cool androgynous footwear. These black leather brogues are from the SS14 collection and feature a flash of cobalt-blue suede that nods to the colourful style of 1950s Teddy Boys. They're finished with piped seams and an Airlite rubber foam sole for an extra light step.
- ADIEU Type 19 point-toe leather broguesAdieu understands the power of the flat. These point-toe brogues are a key style from the new collection crafted completely from white leather save for a black wooden sole. A signature crepe outer sole is designed to prevent the rubber trim from excessive wear marks.
- ADIEU Type 20 bi-colour leather broguesInspired by the Teddy Boys of the 1950s Adieu's Rockability bi-colour brogues are a modern spin on a classic footwear style. They are expertly made from mint-green and black leather with intricate woven leather detailing at the toe. Wear them in place of a ballet flat for work or play.
- DR. MARTENS Irene leather and silk lace-up shoesThese Irene lace-up brogues form part of Dr Martens's Crafted collection. They feature the brand's distinct air-cushioned sole but are crafted from metallic-silver Anilmorbido – a soft Italian-milled nappa leather – and given a feminine touch with bespoke Byzantium silk sides. The result is a modern directional shoe that remains true to its English heritage.
- ALEXANDER WANG Sophie speckle-print Oxford flatsLend new-season outfits an androgynous edge with these Sophie Oxford flats from Alexander Wang. Expertly crafted from smooth black leather with a speckle-print body they work best with mini lengths for a feminine-meets-masculine look.
- ESQUIVEL Burnished leather Derby lace-upsGeorge Esquivel grew up on America’s bohemian West Coast and infuses that aesthetic into each of his designs. These blue leather Equivel lace-ups have been burnished by hand to create a well-worn antiquated effect and make a charming alternative to classic brogues or loafers.
- DUCCIO VENTURI Double monk strap leather broguesForgo the ubiquitous brogue in favour of these monk strap shoes from Duccio Venturi. Crafted from supple grey leather this pair makes a chic compromise between ballet flats and heels this season. Work them with everything from boyfriend denim to silk shift dresses.