Just inOn sale
- JIL SANDER Rivera leather broguesShipping restrictions apply. If shipping outside EU please contact MyStylist. Jil Sander takes the brogue - a smart footwear classic - and puts a distinctly modern spin on it by way of a python top panel and chunky patent leather platform heel. They're made from emerald-green leather which is perfect for autumn and matches well with tailored separates in cream and grey.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Boy Meets Girl wedge oxford shoesAppropriately named the Boy Meets Girl wedge from Marc by Marc Jacobs's Pre-AW14 collection is a chic hybrid. Based on a man's brogue this high-shine leather shoe features a lace-up front and burgundy tongue. Meanwhile a chunky wedge heel elevates it to stylish heights making it the perfect partner to A-line skirts and button-ups.
- ALEXANDER WANG Nathan oxford shoesCrafted from white leather with contrasting statement panelling Alexander Wang's Nathan oxfords are a classic style made modern. The chunky design features an exotic burgundy top panel and monochrome front and will lend even the most simple looks a directional finishing touch.
- SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Nueda leather oxford broguesMenswear-inspired footwear is here to stay and Salvatore Ferragamo's Nueda oxford brogues are a strong new-season style. They're crafted from glossy navy calf leather and detailed with the style's classic wingtip design. Wear them to toughen feminine dresses and midi skirts.
- ADIEU Type 19 point-toe leather broguesAdieu understands the power of the flat. These point-toe brogues are a key style from the new collection crafted completely from white leather save for a black wooden sole. A signature crepe outer sole is designed to prevent the rubber trim from excessive wear marks.
- ADIEU Type 4 Leather and suede broguesParisian label Adieu is renowned for its cool androgynous footwear. These black leather brogues are from the SS14 collection and feature a flash of cobalt-blue suede that nods to the colourful style of 1950s Teddy Boys. They're finished with piped seams and an Airlite rubber foam sole for an extra light step.
- ADIEU Type 20 bi-colour leather broguesInspired by the Teddy Boys of the 1950s Adieu's Rockability bi-colour brogues are a modern spin on a classic footwear style. They are expertly made from mint-green and black leather with intricate woven leather detailing at the toe. Wear them in place of a ballet flat for work or play.
- ALEXANDER WANG Sophie speckle-print Oxford flatsLend new-season outfits an androgynous edge with these Sophie Oxford flats from Alexander Wang. Expertly crafted from smooth black leather with a speckle-print body they work best with mini lengths for a feminine-meets-masculine look.
- DUCCIO VENTURI Double monk strap leather broguesForgo the ubiquitous brogue in favour of these monk strap shoes from Duccio Venturi. Crafted from supple grey leather this pair makes a chic compromise between ballet flats and heels this season. Work them with everything from boyfriend denim to silk shift dresses.