Just inOn sale
- Robert Clergerie Jago Snake Embossed BroguesCombining innovation and tradition, French footwear master Robert Clergerie has created timeless styles—all made in a 100-year-old factory in France—that adorn our feet year after year. Clergerie's well known for his unique take on oxfords, and this snake-embossed pair takes the cake. Made of a deep burgundy leather, these shoes sit on a stacked leather sole and lace up the front. Genuine leather. Made in France.
- Alexander Wang Nathan OxfordsDon't let the pinstripes fool you—Alexander Wang has never been one for business wear. Masculine suiting details are heavy-hitters here, but paired with skin-baring zippers, fraying holes, and wearer-friendly cutouts, these are chic, decidedly non-corporate pieces. Classic wingtip oxfords are revamped with multiple textures, colors, and fabrics. Houndstooth covers the toe, contrasted with a polished black heel and a burgundy snakeskin around the collar. They lace up the front with round, waxed laces and sit atop a stacked leather sole. Genuine leather. Made in China.
- Robert Clergerie Exclusive Essie OxfordsCombining innovation and tradition, French footwear master Robert Clergerie has created timeless styles—all made in a 100-year-old factory in France—that adorn our feet year after year. As avid fans of his fancy footwork, we teamed up with the brand once again to make an OC-exclusive shoe. This season, polished navy leather sits atop an orange gum sole for a twist on the classic oxford. Heel measures .5". Genuine leather. Made in France.
- Opening Ceremony Grunge Shiny OxfordsThe sloping shoe shapes and spinning geometric prints of Opening Ceremony's Pre-Fall collection are inspired by the best parts of Belgian culture—as in, ancient achitecture and techno-pop records. Classic OC silhouettes return, accompanied by brand new styles to create maximum effect with a minimalist look, paying a solid tribute to the tiny European country that packs a powerful fashion punch. Our Grunge shoes have become an iconic favorite, for good reason—they're timeless, durable, and amazingly comfortable. This oxford style is a deep burgundy leather that suits every wardrobe, with the signature chunky 3" heel and 1" platform. 100% leather. Made in China.
- Opening Ceremony Grunge OxfordsThe Grunge is an OC all-timer! For Fall/Winter 2012, it's back with a vengeance in leopard print, crushed velvet, and shiny red leather. While we may have added a zipper here and a padded ankle there, the chunky rubber sole you know and love is present and correct! Heeled lace-up leather oxford. Pull tab at heel. Thick notched rubber sole. 3" heel. Made in China.