Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Ellesse Elite Runner Trainers ExclusiveThese retro runners from ellesse are hot! Track ready style comes through the white navy running sole whilst the uppers are constructed from lightweight mesh & suede panels to keep things clean. Flashes of white come through the piping and 3D badges to the side and heel tab & it comes with tonal laces and textile tongue tab to complete. Exclusive to BANK!
- Ellesse Elite Runner Trainers Exclusiveellesse present these women's running trainers with a distinctively retro look. They feature hot pink and suede & lightweight mesh uppers with white piping and 3D badges to the side and heel tab. The shoe has a lightweight foam midsole with track-ready pink sole & is completed with tonal laces textile tag to the tongue to complete. Exclusive to BANK!
- New Balance 410The 410 by New Balance is one of the brand's most famous designs, an easy to wear low profile runner. Features navy nylon uppers with suede effect toe & heel boxes, white leather effect heel pull and brand logo completed with an EVA comfort midsole & rubber running sole. New Balance are really having a brand moment right now, its time to invest in it!
- New Balance 373A retro style runner from New Balance, the 373 is characterised by its low profile with suede uppers and mesh panelling. Featured here in a classic burgundy colourway with royal blue and white contrasting accents including sock lining, embroidered brand badging & striped midsole. This classic shoe is completed with tonal laces & traditional black rubber running sole.
- New Balance 410The 410 by New Balance is a low profile retro-running silhouette updated for 2014 with black leopard textile uppers & colour pops of fuchsia & teal. Black suede uppers add a touch of luxury whilst the shoe also features an EVA midsole, flat tonal laces & embroidered brand badging to the tongue. New Balance have never been more in style & these retro runners are a perfect example of just how right they're getting it.