Just inOn sale
- Martha Stewart Collection Catskill Plaid King QuiltHomespun charm comes home in the Catskill Plaid quilt from Martha Stewart Collection, featuring a classic plaid pattern in a red, green, navy & white color scheme. Reverses to a plaid design in red, navy & white. Red/Green/Navy. Cotton; cotton fill.
- Martha Stewart Collection Solid Diamond Red Full/Queen QuiltBring a taste of homespun elegance to your room with the Solid Diamond quilt from Martha Stewart Collection. Featuring allover contrast stitching in soft 100% cotton for an appeal that's decidedly charming. Choose from a palette of soft, comforting tones. RED/KHAKI. Cotton.
- Velvet Moonlight QuiltLuxurious in plush cotton velvet and backed in silky sateen, this richly hued burgundy quilt adds gorgeous texture and incredible style to the bed. For over 150 years, Frette has provided some of the world's most luxurious and elegant bedding. Founded in 1860, Frette started creating linens for the Italian royal family in 1881. The renowned Italian company's linens are currently found at the Ritz and the Four Seasons George V in Paris, covering the altar at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome and on the Orient Express. Burgundy.
- Pre-owned Indian Wool and Felt Bedcover in PurpleThis plum colored bedcover is brought to us by Staprans Design. This charming textile is hand made of Himalayan wool and hand-pressed felt. The custom designed piece incorporates antique textiles from Rajasthan, India. It is hand finished with embroidery. All hale this purple mountain majesty because it is truly a one of a kind find!
- Frette Luxury Quinta Essenza Light Quilt Purple/BordeauxLike an treasured heirloom from generations past, our Quinta Essenza light quilt from the Luxury collection modern has a look that is simple and easy. Upper in 53% Acetate, 19% Cotton, 16% Silk, 12% Polyamide, Bottom in 100% Cotton. Made in Italy.
- Gracious Home Luxury Bedding Cher Quilted CoverletThe fluid pattern of raised-relief quilting in the Gracious Home Luxury Bedding Cher Quilted Coverlet brings depth and interest to this elegant piece. Available in solid grey, ivory, or pink, it makes a sophisticated partner to our Gracious Home printed bedding.
- Karma Living Boho With Flying Colorful QuiltThis black quilt by Karma Living quickly stole your heart with its vibrant floral patches and pink and white stitching! When wrapped in this cotton blanket, you dream of colorfully whimsical adventures. Boho With Flying Colorful Quilt by Karma Living in Multi.
- Ethan Allen Jayden King Kantha QuiltWhat makes this lightweight cotton quilt a standout is its combination of vibrant pattern and colors, embroidered throughout with a running kantha stitch. The kantha stitch is widely used in India in crafting light bedcoverings from colorful saris and other cloths.
- John Robshaw Charana Queen QuiltHand made, hand printed with cotton voile and cotton batting, have coordinating design on back. Pair with the Stitched Brinjal Sheet, Pillowcases and Euros. Dimensions: Twin: 72" by 92" Queen: 92" by 92" King: 110" by 92" Manufactured in: India. Material: 100% Cotton Voile.
- Garment-Dyed Diamond QuiltTailored from premium linen and washed to enhance its naturally relaxed feel, our lightweight quilt has the lived-in softness of vintage linen. Artisans at a California studio tailor the bedding with care, then garment-dye it in small batches for an infusion of rich color. Designed to coordinate with every piece in our Bespoke Garment-Dyed Collection, it layers beautifully in any combination of color and texture. 100% Linen. After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich color. Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft feel and a delicately gathered texture. Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring. Each piece is backed in matching solid linen and finished with piping. Poly fill. Made in the USA from imported materials. Machine wash. Note: Small-batch garment dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings.