Just inOn sale
- ARTS THREAD X UO Patchwork QuiltWe asked design students to create something amazing just for us. Three winning designs were chosen, and this is one of them! Designed by Arine van Tol of The Netherlands, this cozy quilt features a bright patchwork at one side and coordinating solid color at the other. Inspired by the landscapes, colors and atmosphere in nature, Arine studied at the Design Academy Eindhoven. Content + Care 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Size Full/queen. Length: 86" Height: 86"
- Bluebellgray Catriona QuiltBeckon original style with the Bluebellgray Catriona Quilt. This bedding accessory features an elegant floral embroidered motif in a scintillating shade of fuchsia, with the contrast against the main body representing the designer Fi Douglas's travels. The quilt has soft line detailing throughout which adds to the eye-catching nature of the piece. Mix this Bluebellgray piece with others from the collection for a unique take on your bedroom look and an injection of designer style.
- Rabari Quilted Coverlet in Orange and Fuchsia by Koko CompanyRabari Quilts. Hand crafted by rural women networked through Self help groups. Hand contrast quilting Cotton. Reversible Orange / Fuchsia. King Coverlet - 108x96 $520. Queen Coverlet - 87x98 $460. Twin Coverlet - 63x98 $340. By Koko Company.
- Patmos Quilt design by John RobshawThis graphic print reminds John of the Greek Island's rugged shoreline. Queen 92 x 92" King 110 x 92" Standard Sham 20 x 26" King Sham 20 x 36" Hand printed and hand stitched on cotton voile. Quilt and Sham both have print with coordinating design on back. WASHCARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash cold separately, delicate cycle, tumble dry low, do not bleach, iron at medium setting ifnecessary. Made InIndia. 100% cotton voile John Robshaw earned his fine arts degree at Pratt and studied traditional block printing in China. He then went to India to find natural indigo dye for his paintings. As luck would have it, he was drawn to the local artisans fabric-making traditions. His love of textiles dyed, stitched, printed, woven, and worn piqued have become a lifelong fascination. WASHCARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash cold separately, delicate cycle, tumble dry low, do not bleach, iron at medium setting if necessary
- Serena & Lily Cabin Quilt & Shams – Strawberry/JuiceThe best of the basics, this is a perfect warm-weather layer that's much softer than your standard quilt. The colors are great and the running contrast stitch gives it just the right amount of texture. Strawberry on one side, juice on the reverse, with white binding and contrast stitch.
- Chenevard Fuchsia & Lime Pure Silk Quilt and Shams design by Designers GuildDecadent 100% silk, lightweight, reversible fuchsia pink and lime green hand quilted, silk quilts. Available in two sizes. Matching, reversible cushions, in two sizes, are available to complete the look. Reversible Silk Quilt: Standard Quilt: 91" x 91"
- John Robshaw Patmos QuiltAre these white diamonds or purple lightning bolts? This bold print leaves it to the sleeping dreamer to decide. Printed on pure cotton voile: a soft, lightweight fabric with a smooth surface. Hand quilted. Quilt and sham have coordinating stripe on back. Made in India. 100% Cotton Voile. WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.